Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

ιn the time of hardly any advance technology (that's right, now cellphones, T.V, or computers), nobles live their lives and the poor try to survive the streets of Europe. This time in the Victorian Era, there is an orphaned boy and a strange butler. The boy is a noble with hardly any family and the butler is actually a demon, serving under the boy with a bond of a contract. Now, events are starting the unfold as Ciel phantomhive, the noble, and Sebastian Michealis, the butler, try to find the one who killed the orphans parents.

This Roleplay is based off the Kuroshitsuji (black butler) anime/ manga. This roleplay was also inspired by my sister, (She was bored >w< ) I want this roleplay to keep on going, maybe til we hit the end of what happened in season 1, and then continue onto season2, maybe. But if it doesn't get that far, then that's okay. :]
User Image

яυℓєѕ

1.) Controlling other characters
I hate it when people start controlling other characters that are not theirs >.< Please don't control characters that are not your own. I do not tolerate such things.
2.) Literate? Semi-Literate?
I want this to be a semi-literate. But please, don't go overboard. -w- I do not want to keep reading more than 3 paragraphs, unless needed. I don't want one-liners, either! I understand writers block, but to me, that only happens when someone doesn't type out that much and leaves us to type less.
3.) Bad words
Please keep cussing to a minimum. You can use better words than that :]
4.) Grammar.
No text talk! It's annoying and it makes my eye twitch! Please use grammar and spell things out. It's okay if you can't spell things out, but at least make it readable.
5.) Posting.
I like pretty posts! ;D I don't care on what you do with them, just make it colorful! Pictures and such help as well. You must post every few days. Yes, everyone has a life (Please be right on that), and if you can not access a computer or get on for a certain reason, then please inform me before hand.
6.) Following Gaia roleplay rules.
Please follow them -w- This roleplay is also P-13. Time skips are also part of the rules ._.
7.) Characters.
You can have at least 2-3 characters. I will also allow original characters. canon characters are much needed, though. :3
8.) Profiles.
Send all profiles to me in a PM titled "More pie, please!" Also, fill out the entire profile skeleton and put a heart at the end of the skeleton.
9.) Suggestions?
Have any suggestions? Come tell me and I might consider ;D Don't worry, I won't bite!
10.) That's all?
I'll add more rules if I remember anything else >.>
ρяσƒιℓє ѕкєℓєтσηѕ

I know it's alot, but this shows me that you know your character *If cannon* and that you can roleplay fairly descent or more with that character.

[color=cornflowerblue][size=18][align=center]тнє вαѕι¢ѕ [/align][/size][/color]
[color=yourcolor1][align=left]My name is: [/color]
[color=yourcolor2] (Name) [/color]
[color=yourcolor1]I thought it was rude to ask: [/color]
[color=yourcolor2] (Age) [/color]
[color=yourcolor1]What I do: [/color]
[color=yourcolor2] (Job. Butler, maid, cook, chef, ect?)[/color]
[color=yourcolor1]Yeah, that's what I look like: [/color]
[img=right] Picture link and such [/img]

[color=crimson][size=18][align=center]вєнιη∂ тнє мαѕк[/color][/align][/size]
[color=yourcolor1][align=left]My personality: [/color]
[color=yourcolor2] (personality) [/color]
[color=yourcolor1]Things I always have: [/color]
[color=yourcolor2[ (Says it all) [/color]
[color=yourcolor1] What I do best: [/color]
[color=yourcolor2] (Says it all) [/color]
[color=yourcolor1] My life before: [/color]
[color=yourcolor2] (Bio, at least a paragraph) [/color]
[color=yourcolor2] Theme song: [/color]
[color=yourcolor2] (says it all) [/color]
[color=yourcolor1] Anything else?: [/color]
[color=yourcolor2] (Wanna add anything that we should know about?) [/color]
[color=yourcolor1] Username: [/color]
[color=yourcolor2] (username) [/color]
Characters from Kuroshitsuji-

User Image
◘ Ciel Phantomhive- reserved (Undecided)
User Image
◘ Sebastian Michaelis- open
User Image
◘ Maylene- The vocaloid Rin
User Image
◘ Finnian- open
User Image
◘ Bard- Reserved
User Image
◘ Tanaka- open
User Image
◘ pluto- open
User Image
◘ Angelina (Madame Red)- Angelwing_rose
User Image
◘ Elizabeth Middleford- open
User Image
◘ Lau- open
User Image
◘ Aleister Chamber- open
User Image
◘ Undertaker- open

◘ Queen Victoria- open
User Image
◘ Agni- open
User Image
◘ Prince Soma- open
User Image
◘ Grell Sutcliff- open
User Image
◘ William Spears- open
User Image
◘ Ash/ Angela- open

- If I'm missing anyone, please tell me and I'll put their names up. I'm still considering if I should put up the names of the season 2 characters... >.>
υρ∂αтєѕ αη∂ ιηƒσямαтιση αη∂ ѕυ¢н

○ Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 2:50pm - Created roleplay.

○ 3:05pm- Created rules, skeleton, character list, ect...

○ 4:20pm- created updates and reserved spots. >w<

○ 11:27pm- Placed reserved spots for characters and edited a few things in the rules.

○ Um, okay. I'm still searching for a vice captain for this roleplay whenever I'm gone. I will hardly go on on any Wednesdays or Thursdays, possibly Fridays or Saturdays. So, please do not rush me on things whenever it happens to be one of those days. O.o
Black list!

Anyone who doesn't behave and such or gets kicked out get their username on this nice little black list for free!

The Awesome list!

Anyone who helps me and such gets their name in the spotlight :3 I'm also looking for people to help me overlook this roleplay.

~Um, Angelwing_rose, I guess, for making me make the roleplay because of her boredom ^~^;
Announcements~

○ Still under construction! I will not take any profiles yet. >.> The roleplay will most likely open late at night or tomorrow. *Going to be gone.* I do take in reservations. Just tell me the character you want to be and I'll save you a spot. But, you better make your profile skeleton like you mean it >.<

○ Finally opened! Accepting profiles now!
User Image For any future notices or uses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff