Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Șʈ¸ ʝѦɱєϩ ӎȁℓℓ!

User Image

Located in San Fransisco, California (Not a real mall! Image yes, mall no)

Hello! This is the Șʈ¸ ʝѦɱєϩ ӎȁℓℓ. You have been hired in one of out many stores or restaurant. There are only a few rules but you will read those later on, along with the store listings. This Mall RP has been inspired by Jessii Colaa. I hope you enjoy your time here at the mall and make sure you get SOME work done. ;]

X_Xii-Bleed-Rainbows

User Image
ЈʘϦʂ

***Most of these stores are my favorite stores, and then some of the more popular stores that my friends like were added***

❶Aeropostale-[1 of 3]-Josh O'brian
❷American Eagle-[0 of 3]
❸Boarders-[2 of 3]-Aiden Ren Stone-Sydney Michelle Gibson
❹Wendys-[1 of 3]-Joey O'brian
❺Foot Locker-[0 of 3]
❻Forever 21-[0 of 3]
❼Hot Topic-[FULL]-Jewl Ryan-Marissa Lyn Stone-Kayla Marie Johnson
❽ Victoria's Secret-[1 of 3]-Scarlett Williams
9Dairy Queen-[2 of 3]-Kyle West-Samatha Kindra Lynn
10Guitar World-[0-3]

Work hours are from 10am to 6pm Monday though Friday. Paydays are Friday's, i'm not sure how much you would earn so just make something up.

Lunch Breaks

All lunch breaks will be spent IN the mall. You may go visit stores on your break but not leave, you may go outside, but don't leave mall grounds!

Lunch ①- '12-1'
Jewl Ryan
Marissa Lyn Stone
Aiden Ren Stone
Josh O'brian
Kayla Marie Johnson
-
-
-

Lunch ②- '1-2'
Kyle West
Samatha Kindra Lynn
Sydney Michelle Gibson
Scarlett Williams
Joey O'brian
-
-
-

I have decided to make it only 2 lunches, so that more people can interact together :]

ЯцʟЄϨ

Yes, I know, rules but we must have them.

❶I am god in this..well manager of the mall if you may.
❷Cursing is allowed but don't use it every other word, though, i would prefer if you didn't but you may.
❸If you quit it will be announced by ME not you, PM me. You will be 'fired' or 'quit' that part is up to you.
❹To make sure you read this please put in the subject-'Rainbows are amazing' along with 'Job Application' :]
❺Romance is INCOURAGED if you do the nasty time skip, but i recomend not taking it that far.
❻Ages for this will only be from 16-18.
❼All posts dont HAVE to be pretty but i would prefer to. Also you can post in either 1st person or 3rd (I or She/He)
❽Last but not least-HAVE FUN :]
9-please keep posts at a 4 sentence minimum, the max is idc. i want things to continue and not get stuck, tho i understand writers block. and proper grammar.

Everyone starts as Cashiers and probably will stay that way though, if I get really impressed then maybe promote you to manager? idk. and if you end up making me mad by not working ever, like sleeping on the job or not doing ANYTHING ever.

Managers work there right now but just as props.

If you want to add what you are wearing each day like i did, here is a website i recommend but you dont have to use it.http://www.polyvore.com/
ρʁѻғɪℓϵϩ

These are your..job applications for the mall, just the standard things and then what store you will work at.

DO NOT post before I say so :]

Account name-
Character name-
Age-
Store-
What I look like-REAL PICTURE-NO anime pictures-i would prefer if you made a link to the pic
What is my personality like?-
What is my history?-

Profiles
Announcements and Time

Announcements-
***New restaurant***

Also-When in mall, there ARE other stores and places to eat, these are just the ones you can work at to keep it from overflowing with people.

***There are no rules for how many posts per week you have to do, i honestly don't care, but if you go somewhere please let me know. Also if someone can't let me know then just move on, don't just wait on them, move on, make something up.***

Time-
Currently 1:45pm Day 1.
-I will update this when I feel necessary in the RP.
Welcome to Hot Topic

User Image

I came to be normal...

Jewl walked into Hot Topic, her favorite store, this was her 2nd month at work and she was excited. No one was working as well at the time except the manager who was relieved when Jewl walked in. Jewl took over the counter and watched as people came in and out, bought things and left. She would help people when needed but only a few came in in her short time working at the moment. She hoped someone else would join her working today.

...but what is normal anymore?

This is what I wear today.
User ImageMarissa Lyn Stone
Hot topic employee
Marissa got out of bed that morning rather tired but she knew that she had to get to work. She worked at Hot Topic which was her pride and joy. She loved working there as she often bought most of her clothes and stuff from there anyway. Good pay and decent discounts from being able to work there. They also got first pick of the line which was even more amazing. She got herself ready and then went to her brothers car and waited for him as he was just getting a it of breakfast. She hadn't been hungry that morning so she had just went without food. She finally got in the car and got moving to the mall. She'd been working there for quite some time and she loved the job dearly. It gave her friends too which was nice. She knew some people that worked there and she had a good job. Nothing better than meeting and greeting the customers that went through the shop each and every day.

Getting there she moved into hot topic and her blue eyes cast upon her fellow employee and she smiled. "Hey Jewl. How are you doing today". Chipper like always but Marissa loved that about herself is that she could be positive in every single situation that she was placed into. Chewing lightly on her lip she went to get her name tag and then move behind the counter sense she didn't really have anything better to do. She hoped that today would go well with work and all.

I promise I don't bite.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageAiden Ren StoneBorders employee
Aidens alarm clock woke him up that morning and he groaned. He'd been up late writing lyrics and playing the guitar. His sister had tried to get him to go to bed at several points but he had just given her ear plugs and told her to shut up. He'd recently broken up with his last girl friend so he wasn't in the best of moods lately. Though he was having to pull things together to look good at work that day. He wasn't going to be able to blow up like that just without any reason. He could have anger management problems at times but he was always able to pull things together for work. He took a shower and got dressed before going downstairs to make chocolate chip pancakes for him and his sister. He was kind of upset when she didn't eat but he just placed the remainder in the fridge figuring he could eat it later or just save it for the morning. At that moment he was really needing to get ready to leave for work as if he didn't soon then he would never be motivated enough to leave. He knew that his sister was ready to go and he couldn't let her or himself down. Getting into the car he just gave her a light grin and drove to the mall. They separated there as he had to go and get to borders while she headed off to Hot Topic. He would've rather worked there but working with his sister would've limited his chances of making friends and having fun as one would always be looking after the other.

He got into borders and went to go get his uniform before going behind the counter to check the list of tasks that they were going to have to do that day. He then clocked in ready to start work as he was excited for that day to began. There was something special about that store which made him happy. Maybe it was all the stuff there. Books, magazines, movies, cds, comics, and the people of course. They were all rather special in their own way. He was wanting to check out the new books that they'd be getting but he knew that he'd either have to stop until break or when all the jobs were done and there were very little customers.

Always lost in a good book.

Welcome to Hot Topic

User Image

I came to be normal...

She looked up when her employee, Marissa, came in.
"I am doing great! How are you doing? " She said to Marissa. She was hoping that they would have decent business today. Jewl walked around, straightening things up and making it look nicer. She walked over to the stereo and put in the Silverstein CD. She began singing it to her self and went back around to the counter and shined up the glass from the day before's customers.
She realized that she would need to head to Boarders sometime today, she needed new books, she already read all of her books in her book shelf at home.

***Out.Of.Chocolate-I added too it. :]***

Hot topic employee
Marissa was pretty glad that Jewl was there and that she didn't have to feel like she was going to be alone. "Its been a pretty good day. Though I need to go looking for a gift for Aiden seeing as its his birthday in a week". She was rather nervous to get her brother a good suitable gift. "Do we have any new shipments of stuff to unpack today". She knew that customers could be showing up in any moment so she wanted to do that while they had the time. She kind of moved and danced to the music as she stood behind the counter. She loved just about every part of working at Hot Topic. She chewed lightly at the lip ring that was at the corner of her right lip.
I promise I don't bite.

Welcome to Hot Topic

User Image

I came to be normal...

"Well, get Aiden something he would like, you can get him something here with the 30% employee discount, he does love this store, not as much as you of course." She laughed and thought if they had boxes to open. "Oh, um, I am not sure.." Jewl read the to do list, there were a few boxes.
"Yeah, just a few. Lets go!" Jewl said, she loved unpacking boxes to see if they got anything new that she would want to get. She headed into the back and took off the tape of the first box, it had some scarfs and jewelry. She loved most of the stuff there, she took the box and went and put the items on the wall, item by item.

***Out.Of.Chocolate-edited..again xD***

Hot topic employee
Marissa nodded at what her friend and fellow employee was saying. Of course her brother would love something from there. She had been considering getting him a new hoodie for awhile sense he wore the same old one all the time. "I probably will. He needs a new hoodie and If I'm correct we have a few that he'll love now". She knew that he adored band hoodies so she'd spend part of her last paycheck and get him a new one. Maybe along with a cd or something. They kind of needed some new car ride music for on the way here. She looked at Jewl and smiled when she announced that they had boxes. "This is always my favorite part. Seeing if we have new shipments and seeing whats apart of them". She moved to the back with her and opened a different box and grinned. "Awesome, new heels. I as wanting a new pair soon. The red ones I get a few months ago are getting kind of worn". She was an odd girl and would wear converse one day and heels the next.
I promise I don't bite.

***Out.Of.Chocolate-its midnight so im off to bed, post in the morning!!***
Welcome to Hot Topic

User Image

I came to be normal...

She laughed, she could use some new shoes too. Jewl went back into the back after she put all the 1st things away and opened another box.
"It's like Christmas! Oooh! New CD's! I need new ones!" She took out the new Avenged Sevenfold CD. "Oooh, I always hear them on the radio on my way home, been meaning to actually buy a CD but never have my cash on me when I come to the store." She was always forgetting things at home, she would constantly have to turn around and drive back home, the only time she never did that was when it was something very important, then she would run over her checklist in her mind about twenty times. Though, if it was something not so important she just wouldn't bother. "Hey Marissa, maybe this last box over here as new hoodies for Aiden! Oh and, if I don't see him on his birthday, tell him Happy Birthday for me!"

Working at Dairy Queen

User Image

A goal with out a plan...

Kyle got in his car and drove to work after a short morning, he got up late so he had to hurry. When he arrived at the mall he climbed out of his car and walked in through the door by the food court. He grabbed his uniform and put it on. He began getting all the cups organized, all the toppings and other things straightened up. Customers would be coming in soon and he liked to have his station nice and clean for when people arrived. Kyle hoped he wouldn't be all alone all day but he kind of thought he would, she he hoped that someone would come visit and chat with him.

...is just a wish

Emo is as emo does, so this is what I wear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas