Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Okay, so I've been kinda obsessed with Doctor Who lately. I've only seen series five as of yet, but I do plan on changing that. Anyways, I've been wanting to Roleplay.

Basically, I need an Eleventh Doctor and other people. We can work on a plot from there.

If you only like 1X1 roleplays, I can manage that to.

I want something with:
Romance and Adventure and lots of Sci-Fi.

I've never made a thread like this before.

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Woot, doctor who!
I've never roleplayed before, but I'm willing to give it a try smile
I've seen all the new serieses, and the TV movie, and some 1st doctor.
Count me in!

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Can you play the Eleventh?
And uhh, which are you interested in?

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
I could probably play the eleventh. I haven't quite seen the fanale yet (DARN U BBCA!) so if any major character changes happen in the fanale, we'd have to wait a few weeks sweatdrop

Which am I interested in? What do you mean? Doctors? I love 'em all equally. Mostly 3nodding
I am considering joining in. I have seen all of the episodes up to date throughout series one until now. As well as that, I have seen some of the classic series. Heh, the advantages of being British, eh?

I love the Eleventh Doctor, personally... Though, I would prefer if it was a more advanced roleplay.
:/

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Quote:
I am considering joining in. I have seen all of the episodes up to date throughout series one until now. As well as that, I have seen some of the classic series. Heh, the advantages of being British, eh?

I love the Eleventh Doctor, personally... Though, I would prefer if it was a more advanced roleplay.
:/

Ha, i love america 'n' all, but BBCA really needs to get on the ball...

And a more advanced roleplay? What exactly do you mean by that? o.O
Lol, ive never roleplayed before, but I write a lot, and that's pretty much all it is, right? I think I could handle it... whatever it is, exactly...

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Child - Well, yes, in essence, roleplaying is just an form of writing, but it's extremely collaborative. Meaning that if you're the type to post several times in a row to keep it going, youneed to refrain from that.

Claudette - I've seen all the Matt Smith episodes too, I live in Canada, but I don't watch TV, if you know what I mean. Besides, once we've got enough people, we can decide for ourselves on a plot and the details.

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
@Roses - Don't worry about that. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it once we're going. Plus, my friend and I write together all the time, I'm sort of used to collaborating.

@...everyone - I'm going on vacation, and I don't know if the place I'm staying is going to have internet. I'm bringing my laptop, so if it does, I'll still be on semi-regularly. If it doesn't... I'll see you in a week. Hope this doesn't ruin my chances of playing...

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alright, I'm back. It's been a while, hasn't it? I hope no one's lost interest...

Do we have any ideas?

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
No ideas at all! xD

And I still have much interest.

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
That's good wink
So, what to do first...?
I haven't roleplayed before (have I already said that?) so... what do we do first?

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Well, by advanced, she means Highly literate.
Meaning at least five paragraphs per post.

However, since this is your first, I think we can try and give you some slack.

I can do about seven, I think, I usually roleplay in MSN, so I have character limits, but I can expand x3

Child - Can you post a sample?
Like storywriting.
Tell you what, post three paragraphs describing in third person, how the Doctor would handle flying the TARDIS, but you can't control any other characters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff