R o h o ' s F a m i l y

User Image

Colourist: Lithia
Name Meaning [Origin]: Spirit [African]
Pride [Rank]: Motoujamii-Simo [Soldier]

Seeking a mate?: Yes
Seeking a pride?: No
Seeking a breeding?: Yes

Personal Profile: A stern and serious female who isn't afraid to make the hard choices, her time as a slave to the Nergui and witnessing the decimation of her pride have hardened her heart. She very rarely shows emotion and is fiercely loyal to her commander, Nawvlee. She still grieves the death of her mate but cherishes the cubs that he managed to leave her with. A fierce fighter, she is clearly ready to lay her life on the line to ensure the survival of her people and the Firekin.

RP log:
/ / / / / / / / / / o o x o x o x x o o o x o o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:58 am
Y a v i n ' s F a m i l y

User Image

Colourist: Safaia
Name Meaning [Origin]: Moon [Star Wars]
Pride [Rank]: Mwezi'Johari [Prince]

Seeking a mate?: No
Seeking a breeding?: No

Personal Profile: Once a lazy prince who allowed others to do the hard work for him, the clashes in the pride have brought his world crashing down around him. With many of his family members killed or banished, Yavin has found himself having to grow up quickly. His friendship with the apprentice shaman quickly transformed into something more and, just before the birth of his cubs, he met secretly with his ousted brother to tell him that he would be on his side if he should seek to other throw the murderous tyrant Shangyue.

RP log:
/ / / / / / / / / / o

>>>cert image here<<<

Colourist: Blu Chalk
Name Meaning [Origin]: Forest Moon [Star Wars]
Pride [Rank]: Mwezi'Johari [Guard]

Personal Profile: Keenly aware of his family's misfortune at the hand's of the new ruler, Shangyue, even at a young age he is planted firmly on the side of the rebellion. He dreams of fighting and battle and just hopes that when the time comes he will be old enough to take part and make a difference.

RP log:
n/a

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:10 am
S a r a n g e r e l ' s F a m i l y

User Image

Colourist: Ecavi
Name Meaning [Origin]: Moonlight [Mongolian]
Pride [Rank]: Nergui [Emkurcar]

Personal Profile: A cunning female who begrudges males for what they do not allow her to do. Her arranged marriage with her husband ended with his death but not before he sired children. She raised them all to be the best that they could be and seems determined to live success through them. She plays favoritism with the children who look most like her and tries to encourage them to do all they can do to rise up the ranks.

RP log:
/ / / / / o o o

User Image

Name Meaning [Origin]: Named for his Father [Mongolian]
Pride [Rank]: Nergui [Braak]

Personal Profile: A lazy lout of a lion who doesn't seem to take his mother's words to heart. Grumpy, sulky and quick to blame others, he seems to have fallen foul somewhere along the way. Likes to look for shortcuts to make an easier job and despairs of his mother's pushing, he tries - though halfheartedly - to follow in his father's footsteps.

RP log:
o o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:25 pm
R o w t a g ' s F a m i l y

User Image

Colourist: Nerpin
Name Meaning [Origin]: Face of Fire [Hindi]
Pride [Rank]: Motoujamii-Simo [Soldier]

Personal Profile: The daughter of a traitor, Agnimukha grew up curious to the ways of the Firekin - despite warnings from her father never to go there. Once she came of age, she departed her homeland in order to join the place of her ancestors and successfully battled her way through a successful duel to join the Firekin army as a proud soldier.

RP log:
o

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:29 pm
S h a a k ' s F a m i l y

User Image

Name Meaning [Origin]: n/a [Star Wars]
Pride [Rank]: Motoujamii-Simo [Guard] User Image

Personal Profile: A seer who keeps her powers to herself, Shaak is wise beyond her years and calm in the face of any situation. Her voice is always calm, her body always relaxed and she moves as fluid as water. An elegant female who can seem an enigma at times for she gives very little away.

RP log:
o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:50 pm
D a b u l a m a n z i ' s F a m i l y

User Image

Colourist: Meepfur
Name Meaning [Origin]: Divider of Waters [African]
Pride [Rank]: Kitwana'Antara [Healer]

Personal Profile: A clumsy lion who got himself infected on the borders of the Kitwana'Antara, his catching of the disease has led him to join the lands to live out the rest of his shortened life. A hypochondriac who is struggling to figure out what the point of himself is, he relies heavily on support from friends.

RP log:
o o o o o

User Image

Name Meaning [Origin]: N/a [Mongolian]

Personal Profile: A coward who stood by and watched the rest of his family be slaughtered by Nergui scouts. He was enslaved and eventually broken, fearing for his life if he did not submit. Taunted by his peers, he now lives a somewhat solitude life as an emkurcar.

RP log:
o

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:57 pm
Z a k a e ' s F a m i l y

User Image

Colourist: Kael
Name Meaning [Origin]: Intelligent [Arabic]
Pride [Rank]: N/a [God of Rituals]

Personal Profile: Zakae is a sweet soul who is a creature of habit. He likes his days to start the same and end the same and is rather put out by change. He has little rituals for everything, little habits that he can't help but perform before doing routine things, and loves spending time learning and investigating other cultures. Most recently he found a beautiful snake, lost and bewildered, and is nursing her back to health

RP log:
N/a

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:01 pm
G r e n ' s F a m i l y

User Image

Colourist: Lithia
Name Meaning [Origin]: N/a [Skyrim Orc Name]

Personal Profile: Sent to the horde with the task to instruct the Nergui on their glory hunt and bring back the artifacts, Gren accomplished her mission and awaits the message to return. Unfortunately, no such message has come and she is beginning to wonder whether she will ever return. Left in limbo she has decided to take part in all aspects of Nergui life, helping out where needed. Despite her gruff appearance, Gren is a sweet and caring girl.

RP log:
o o o o o o

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items