<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

Hilarious Genius

Eat the cookie!!! scream

Distinct Warlord

Cube B
The Form

Area:Items!
Summary: Edible Items
Explanation: Need a pick me up? Stop by the Chat Bar in Barton Town! You can chill out at tables and chat, of course, and hanging out at the chat bar will boost your over all g'hi energy. You can buy food that you can take with you, or you can eat in. Most of the food do things like recover health, and relieve exhaustion. But some, offer minor buffs. Some examples...
Pictures and Examples
Drinks that recover exhaustion, but may make you a bit loopy...
A "Chef's Special" that gives you a random buff. ...Or debuff. XD
Recovery items.
And just fun emotes. XD

Wouldn't be this like a feature instead of an item? It's a special place after all.

XKwameX
yo ungo im going to do a suggestion idk what it will be maybe an Afk monster

Whatever you want to do, you're free to suggest.
XKwameX
omg you got stickied wish my thread could get stickied sad

LOL, no! My thread got stcikied, not me. And it is not even my idea. It's just a suggestion thread.

ray mineo
2)
The Form

Area: Items and quests
Summary: RAI-IMBUNE: a pendant that glows with a blue aura
Explanation: basically, It's like an equip item that buffs up stats by massive amounts, however.. if equipped, you'll also use electrically imbuned attacks with each strike, which will inflict paralyze your foe.

however.. the only way to obtain this legendary necklace.. is by traversing the winding, maze like, monster filled ethereal caverns. it'll be found on a pedestal which is guarded by the RAI SPIRIT.
Pictures and Examples N/A

I really don't get this. It's a consumable? It's an equipable item? Remeber that NO item that you wear will affect the zOMG..

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ungoliath

ray mineo
2)
The Form

Area: Items and quests
Summary: RAI-IMBUNE: a pendant that glows with a blue aura
Explanation: basically, It's a consumable item that permanently buffs up stats by massive amounts, also, when used, you'll also use electrically imbuned attacks with each strike, which will inflict paralyze your foe.

however.. the only way to obtain this legendary necklace.. is by traversing the winding, maze like, monster filled ethereal caverns. it'll be found on a pedestal which is guarded by the RAI SPIRIT.
Pictures and Examples N/A

I really don't get this. It's a consumable? It's an equipable item? Remeber that NO item that you wear will affect the zOMG..

fixed. It's now a consumable -_-d...
consumables hmm...
User Image

Does strife not like consumables?

;D
I like cookies!

I was thinking for a consumable suggestion
http://knight-clan.myminicity.com hey guys come to this city so it can grow

Ryuketsu Ren's Husband

Hilarious Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
The Form

Area: Monster
Summary: plain ole afk monster with 2 forms
Explanation: The name is the A-Effin-K Monster when it is calm its heat on its chest glows pink but when startled its heart breaks and it glows black and its ready to attack they throw razor sharp hearts at your and belly flops you when defeated she explodes into hearts
Pictures and ExamplesUser Image

Distinct Warlord

Ryusko Strife
http://knight-clan.myminicity.com hey guys come to this city so it can grow

Don't advertise here or you'll enter to my ignore list. And try to don't double-post please.

I love your monster, Kwame. It's so sweeeeeeeeeeet heart
Oh, sorry about the double post...
I just thought it would get ignored if I edited, so I grouped them together...

Distinct Warlord

Ginji of Thunder
Oh, sorry about the double post...
I just thought it would get ignored if I edited, so I grouped them together...

Don't worry about that, they were both suggestions and with a good time between one and the other. That doesn't bother me at all. But double posting like bumping with NO need at all and on top of that with an advertise...Well, that's another subject.
I'm too picky sometimes, I know >_>
Isn't there a rule against that in this forum?
Or thread?
So couldn't they be reported for breaking some rule or something?

Distinct Warlord

Ginji of Thunder
Isn't there a rule against that in this forum? Or thread? So couldn't they be reported for breaking some rule or something?

I don't know and I don't care xd I'm not THAT bitchie neither, it was just one time. If he continues then I will do it, but He suggested here before so...
I keep trying to come up with ideas...but I just guess none are flowing right now. I have had a long day... Maybe some kind of ring that does something and kills people and then is hurts you or something... Wow that was barely coherent...

I like the idea someone had for a time specific ring. That'd add interesting elements to gameplay.

Distinct Warlord

Don't rush it neither. It's always good to wait a single one good idea than a tons of regular ideas. And we have time to suggest, so...

OK, I'll go to sleep. Nights.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces