Total Votes:[ 291 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Doctor, your suggestions they're epic.

;D

Distinct Warlord

He has the cure for Gaia. (¿?)

Cube, I'm waiting your link >_>
o.o the thread is finished (old news, but I've been away from Gaia for a while)

I have a ring suggestion!

Area: Rings
Summary: AoE healing ring, made for party/group use (Name: Mythic Toaster)
Explanation: A toaster razz appears in the center of the map/sector you're in. It starts shooting out pieces of toast onto the map. Party members (and maybe monsters?) can eat the toast to regain HP. The toast will dissapear after a set period of time, if it's not consumed. The more charge orbs in the ring, the more toast it shoots out.
Pictures and Examples: None, sorry~

I think a spell like that has great potential, e.g when groups of players are levelling on a certain map, and need to get their HP back up.a piece of Toast won't heal as much as the other healing rings though, so other methods of healing would be nice too.
Cannibal iPod
User Image

Doctor, your suggestions they're epic.

;D

all in a days work.
User Image

Distinct Warlord

Doct0r Phil
all in a days work.[PICTURE]

You shall beacome the artist of this thread and the unlucky b*****d who will draw my ogre Avi 3nodding Do you have an Art Shop, maybe?
Ungoliath
Doct0r Phil
all in a days work.[PICTURE]

You shall beacome the artist of this thread and the unlucky b*****d who will draw my ogre Avi 3nodding Do you have an Art Shop, maybe?

i do but its for breedables,i do commissions only when people ask me to.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Cube B
The Form

Area: Monsters (Bosses)
Summary: Googolfunplex: Terror of the Shopping Mall.
Explanation: The boss for a theoretical mall area. Description below, from the "Strongest Boss Ever" thread.
Pictures and Examples
Link to post!

...I put the link in this morning. XD
Ung demanding will get you nothing.
;D

Distinct Warlord

Cannibal iPod
Ung demanding will get you nothing.
;D

I get everything I want, Ipod. EVERYTHING scream
The Form

Area: Offensive Ring
Summary:"Smite Of Mjolnir" is a ring based on thors mjolnir,the hammer which could charge electricity,this ring should be ultra rare and dropped only from the highest bosses due to its enormous power.
Explanation: the rings summons gigantic hammer to crush everything around,it takes 2 minutes to recharge it and the more rage charged in it the more smites it will cause,the attack damaged multiple enemies due to energy waves released from every smite.
Pictures and ExamplesUser Image

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Form

Summary: Data-ring (spoof of the bracelet used by 'Kite' in .hack..)
Explanation: this EXTREMELY rare ring has the ability to knock off half of ANY opponents health (even bosses), give that health to you, and take away all of the items they were holding. when used, it fires off a stream of data that pierces whatever it hits, but it can only be used once per monster. it only drops off of monsters in zen gardens
Pictures and Examples
the ring: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the attack: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ray mineo
The Form

Explanation: this ring has the ability to knock off half of ANY opponents health (even bosses), give that health to you, and take away all of the items they were holding. when used, it fires off a stream of data that pierces whatever it hits, but it can only be used once per monster. it only drops off of the drainoria monster
Pictures and Examples

nice dude,but i think it will be preferred if you wont steal the design ideas from other games/anime's

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
The Form

Explanation: this ring has the ability to knock off half of ANY opponents health (even bosses), give that health to you, and take away all of the items they were holding. when used, it fires off a stream of data that pierces whatever it hits, but it can only be used once per monster. it only drops off of the drainoria monster
Pictures and Examples

nice dude,but i think it will be preferred if you wont steal the design ideas from other games/anime's

ya got me there ^^'...

OOC: I'm trying to come up with concept designs for my 'yin-yang' ring, the boss you have to fight to get it (twin headed dragon).. and the monk who gives the ring to you, once you give him the item the boss drops
ray mineo
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
The Form

Pictures and Examples

ya got me there ^^'...

OOC: I'm trying to come up with concept designs for my 'yin-yang' ring, the boss you have to fight to get it (twin headed dragon).. and the monk who gives the ring to you, once you give him the item the boss drops

ye,the 1st pic gave it away with the 3D shadows and a player behind...

i think in order to keep the Zomg more original you should use things that Gaia has....

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
The Form

Pictures and Examples

ya got me there ^^'...

ye,the 1st pic gave it away with the 3D shadows and a player behind...

i think in order to keep the Zomg more original you should use things that Gaia has....

like death whisper... *gasp*

THE SHADOW RING!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas