Dangerous Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ungoliath
Awww, I feel loved.
And hey, a tomb would feed a lot my ego, so let's not xd
How about a mausoleum... made of gold... big enough to be seen from space.. guarded by Airsharks.. heart

xd

Distinct Warlord

PowderedVinegar
but you know, ( and i can understand your feelings)...... but
Since this is still immensely popular..... I think posts will continue to happen. It may not even be a bad thing. for a STRANGE maybe not that strange reason most people are more likely to notice a high bump thread than a sticky. Maybe you don;t want that kind of attention but......
what that means is; that this is no longer a sticky does not mean it is no longer needed as a thread. <3

I don't want attention, actually, I just want having the ideas cleaned and a way to show them in the good way. The spam makes hard to find a good suggestion and to read everything. That's my main issue (And the fact that I hate spammers)

And because this thread was meant to be an sticky, I'll close it. I will open a new one this weekend, but way too diferent. Instead of making some kind of guide to make eaiser for devs to read the suggestions, I'll just do a spotlight of suggestions and then let the devs reading the thread. xd

Distinct Warlord

Secks Shae
Ungoliath
Awww, I feel loved.
And hey, a tomb would feed a lot my ego, so let's not xd
How about a mausoleum... made of gold... big enough to be seen from space.. guarded by Airsharks.. heart
xd

The airshark only would be so awsome <3 But I'm still a harcore believer of the Gnopremacy xd
Ungoliath
PowderedVinegar
but you know, ( and i can understand your feelings)...... but
Since this is still immensely popular..... I think posts will continue to happen. It may not even be a bad thing. for a STRANGE maybe not that strange reason most people are more likely to notice a high bump thread than a sticky. Maybe you don;t want that kind of attention but......
what that means is; that this is no longer a sticky does not mean it is no longer needed as a thread. <3

I don't want attention, actually, I just want having the ideas cleaned and a way to show them in the good way. The spam makes hard to find a good suggestion and to read everything. That's my main issue (And the fact that I hate spammers)

And because this thread was meant to be an sticky, I'll close it. I will open a new one this weekend, but way too diferent. Instead of making some kind of guide to make eaiser for devs to read the suggestions, I'll just do a spotlight of suggestions and then let the devs reading the thread. xd
why not just leave this thread that way? :O

Distinct Warlord

Because I need more reserved posts. Like 2 or 3 pages of it.
Ungoliath
Because I need more reserved posts. Like 2 or 3 pages of it.
>w< sounds like a plan than.~

Dangerous Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Just for nostalgia sake:

The Form

Area: Monsters
Summary: Airshark, cousin of the Landshark.
Explanation: Much like Landshark this creature is a dangerous predator in the world of zOMG! This shark hovers around in a purple storm cloud and surfaces to deal a devastating blow. Because the creature is surrounded by electricity, it's attack also has a temporary effect of stunning the player, preventing them from moving for 5 seconds. Instead of Landshark's trademarked "Omnomnom" his cousin Airshark roars with a chilling "Monchmonchmonch".
Pictures and Examples

User Image

Distinct Warlord

A good plan, I have to think the details. But this time, I wont put so much effort xp So I need a system to make it work fast and easy.
aww this is sad

Distinct Warlord

dilann
aww this is sad

Oportuncrisis, quoting Homer xd
Ungoliath
A good plan, I have to think the details. But this time, I wont put so much effort xp So I need a system to make it work fast and easy.
well, i'll certainly offer to help ^^
while i don't know what you have in mind, i might suggest working with someone to do it, and any ** must be updated frequently** posts are made on a shared mule, to alleviate the effort/ attention demanding thread work. that's also how i run the petition in my sig, i arranged the data and etc, and Kin uses the/her mule to do 90% of the signs

anyway, i usually post casually but srs bzznzz threads are srsbzznz so i'm happy to help if you like

Codebreaking Survivor

@Ungoliath- aww shizz =O no more zIST

@ Secks- awesome idea, i think it would be loco, if it spawned anywhere on tha map, that way it would be harder to hunt, and it was a rare spawn?

but ya awesome idea xP

@Ungoliath- when is zIST comin back?

Distinct Warlord

Mister_Shadow7

Not z!ST exactly, but something aparently similiar. I'm still thinking on the details, but soon.

Codebreaking Survivor

Ungoliath
Mister_Shadow7

Not z!ST exactly, but something aparently similiar. I'm still thinking on the details, but soon.

awesome biggrin , nice avi by tha way, your avatars are so fadgin creative xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces