Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

Awesome. ;O

Ung has his own thread now~. :3

So now lets see.

Me. Gen. Cho. Syko. You...

Mel, Redi, and Ater need to make their own threads, AND THEN WE WILL DOMINATE THE FIRST PAGE FOR SURE! D:<

XD

Distinct Warlord

Tessenjitsu
Awesome. ;O Ung has his own thread now~. :3
So now lets see. Me. Gen. Cho. Syko. You... Mel, Redi, and Ater need to make their own threads, AND THEN WE WILL DOMINATE THE FIRST PAGE FOR SURE! D:<
XD

LOL! I need the link to all the FAQS and Threads now...Meh, too much work. Why I did this? gonk

Redimus Thread: The Orange Line of zOMG xd And we actually dominate the first page.

Distinct Explorer

Tessenjitsu
Awesome. ;O

So now lets see.

Mel, Redi, and Ater need to make their own threads, AND THEN WE WILL DOMINATE THE FIRST PAGE FOR SURE! D:<

XD

HEY! I've had my own thread before!!! Remember the MMO Quiz?

Yeah.. I had it till SOMEONE threw into the Chatterbox because it had questions that did not pretain to the MMO..

Besides.. There's NO INFO on consumables.. I've ask Qixter for info on them SEVERAL times.. But no.. All my questions get Bumped down..

Wheezing Warlord

Dark Endura
Tessenjitsu
Awesome. ;O

So now lets see.

XD

HEY! I've had my own thread before!!! Remember the MMO Quiz?

Yeah.. I had it till SOMEONE threw into the Chatterbox because it had questions that did not pretain to the MMO..

Besides.. There's NO INFO on consumables.. I've ask Qixter for info on them SEVERAL times.. But no.. All my questions get Bumped down..

There aren't really enough consumables to make a thread on, anyway.
Think about it.
How many consumables can you think of?

Distinct Warlord

Just 2? Or maybe 4.

I need a grammar nazi to check on this week the main post. sad

Wheezing Warlord

Ungoliath
Just 2? Or maybe 4.

I need a grammar nazi to check on this week the main post. sad

Everything looks good so far.
Though you should take out the apostrophe in NPC's in the links section.

Distinct Warlord

SykoCaster
Ungoliath
Just 2? Or maybe 4. I need a grammar nazi to check on this week the main post. sad
Everything looks good so far.
Though you should take out the apostrophe in NPC's in the links section.

Thanks!

I'll take tomorrow to do About zOMG and How to Suggest and Thursday to do the rest and fix all the stuff.
i likew it
Cops Say You Must Refrain
Woo! Another reg thread to hang out in all day ninja
Looks nice Ung.

From Squatting, Drinking, Hoppin Trains
Oh, well well well, another place where hanging out. Even if it's only temporary, I like the banner, btw 3nodding .
Consumable info is on the way...but perhaps the guild forum would be a better place for such questions, me thinks? pirate

-- Q.
Ooo suggestions are fun.
Qixter
Consumable info is on the way...but perhaps the guild forum would be a better place for such questions, me thinks? pirate

-- Q.

Ohh consumables...

But do you mean your going to give the information to the Beta Testers, or to everyone? ninja
Since I only know what's posted on the website about the MMO, I can't really come up with any suggestions for now. I just hope they get into the PvP idea after it's launched.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff