What you will like more?

PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

Distinct Warlord

It's easy, I'll put both of them when both fill the form. Developers aren't stupid, they will choose what they think it's good. After all, there is a really small chance to the ideas to be implemented. The better presented the better result. This isn't a popularity contest, I'll remember that it's not about how many suggestions you do, but it's about how good they are and how they can help zOMG to be greater. And the best ideas comes when it's something that it's not just your taste, but when it can be enjoyed by everybody.

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
and another one off the top of my head.. the final addition to the OMG/OMFG/TL'DR hat monster set!!!

The Form

Area: monsters
Summary: WTFH??
Explanation: the WTFH is a rare monster found at night in areas where a quest has occured. it looks like a cross between a hedgehog and a dinosaur, and will attack at the nearest hint of danger due to it's high alertness.

the WTFH's attack is another thing that makes it so hard to kill, yet alone hit. the minute it sights you it will curl up into a ball, extend the spikes on its back, and dash at you while curled up in this spinning ball of death. the only way you can stop it without being crushed is by using a defensive ring to block it, which will revert the WTFH back to normal, allowing it to be damaged.
Pictures and Examplesnone yet

oh no y didnt D<

oh yeah. I did *nods*

i was just about to do the WTF hat monster D<
how dare ya!!!1

so what was your idea for a WTF hat monster? there's WAY more than one possibility for it seeing as it has so many poses..

User Image.

THAT my friend, is epic incarnate xD.
Ungoliath
It's easy, I'll put both of them when both fill the form. Developers aren't stupid, they will choose what they think it's good. After all, there is a really small chance to the ideas to be implemented. The better presented the better result. This isn't a popularity contest, I'll remember that it's not about how many suggestions you do, but it's about how good they are and how they can help zOMG to be greater. And the best ideas comes when it's something that it's not just your taste, but when it can be enjoyed by everybody.

i try to make it enjoyable by everybody...i mean....who doesnt like huge a** hammer with wings?D:

@ray mineo:
its supposed to be an alien parody.

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Doct0r Phil
Ungoliath

i try to make it enjoyable by everybody...i mean....who doesnt like huge a** hammer with wings?D:

@ray mineo:
its supposed to be an alien parody.

I can see ^_^d...
im about to make an animated which looks like a damascus armor set,which sword on gaia would suit him the most?

Distinct Warlord

Doct0r Phil
im about to make an animated which looks like a damascus armor set,which sword on gaia would suit him the most?

I would love to see something more attached to your vision than the items on Gaia. I think it's interesting.
Ungoliath
Doct0r Phil

I would love to see something more attached to your vision than the items on Gaia. I think it's interesting.

well its too late for that....

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Doct0r Phil

A Damascus Sword. XD

...But if you need to use a Gaian Sword, Death Whisper is the right color.

Distinct Warlord

Four Horsemen love! heart

I would remind you that there is no suggestion without the form. neutral
oh sorry,forgot about that,i was just in agony...

here ya go.

The Form

Area: Boss Monster
Summary: Lord Damascus,an animated armor set which thinks it is actually the real Damascus warrior.
Explanation: There is not much of things to talk about him,his skill is to drain energy from everything which surrounds him,including his enemies.
he swings the swords which hits the earth causing aoe.
Pictures and ExamplesUser Image

i will delete my previous post.

Distinct Warlord

So, should I add the description of ray and the picture of the Doc? How will I do with the credits there? gonk
i dunno man!
I DUNNO!

Distinct Warlord

Do you want to make to your picture something different on the description or you like the one of ray? Choose NOW.

Take the Blue Pill or the Red Pill.
Ungoliath
Do you want to make to your picture something different on the description or you like the one of ray? Choose NOW.

Take the Blue Pill or the Red Pill.

which one with the ray?!
im confused now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out