Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

Distinct Warlord

Radagast9
Congrats for the stickyness, Ung. 3nodding

Thanks, Tree on fire. xd

Well, the good part is that We don't need bumpers anymore. And that I can't edit the first post xd
I find the idea of limiting legitimate suggestions in a suggestion thread to be disgusting.

Here are some things z needs:

1. guild interface. If you don't know what that means move on to #2.
2. functional vehicles set for different terrain.
3. something not labeled rings to go inside the ring slots.

4. a better sticky.

Distinct Warlord

Michael Noire
I find the idea of limiting legitimate suggestions in a suggestion thread to be disgusting.

Why? Some suggestions are repeated and other could involved more attention than the others. It's not like I'll delete them, I will just move them.

Michael Noire
4. a better sticky.

There is a form darling to suggest things, it's easier for me and easier to read after that. Order is not a bad thing, you know. wink

And I'm sorry for the number four. Make a better one If you think this one lacks of what a thread needs.
User Image

Did I not call it?
So called it.

;D

Gratz on sticky.

;D

Distinct Warlord

Thanks, Ipod heart
Ungoliath
Michael Noire

Why? Some suggestions are repeated and other could involved more attention than the others. It's not like I'll delete them, I will just move them.

Michael Noire
4. a better sticky.

There is a form darling to suggest things, it's easier for me and easier to read after that. Order is not a bad thing, you know. wink

And I'm sorry for the number four. Make a better one If you think this one lacks of what a thread needs.

Actually I've worked on two, but me and the administration don't get along very well for a variety of reasons. I made the QST but it was never moved or stickied, and I was part of the BST - this thread's ancestor. We were among the few who actually wanted a battle system and quest system, and when those programs started making it to the development stage, we were abandoned (like Aldo) or banned (like OtakuCyborg).

Distinct Warlord

Michael Noire
Actually I've worked on two, but me and the administration don't get along very well for a variety of reasons. I made the QST but it was never moved or stickied, and I was part of the BST - this thread's ancestor. We were among the few who actually wanted a battle system and quest system, and when those programs started making it to the development stage, we were abandoned (like Aldo) or banned (like OtakuCyborg).

I thought It was Q who did this crying And well, those times were when the game haven't any base and all suggestion were really general. Now It has indeed not only a name but the whole system done, the suggestion most focus on a different way in order to improve it totally.
I believe that your past thread was good and add a lot on this forum, but that's the past. It became sadly useless for the lack of information for one part and the lack of order in the other.

New era has arrive to Gaia, allowing new users like me chances to giving back to the site.
User Image

Didnt Qixter say that the Faunzy Flute horns wouldnt be used in the MMO, it was just a bad item description?

I remember reading it, just cant find where.

;D
Cannibal iPod
User Image

Didnt Qixter say that the Faunzy Flute horns wouldnt be used in the MMO, it was just a bad item description?

I remember reading it, just cant find where.

;D

speaking of badly named items, I think it would be nice if the rings were placed under "weapon" in the market place instead of a bunch of stuff that no longer has a chance to end up in battle.

Distinct Warlord

A zOMG tab on MP? Not a bad idea. heart

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Bolto The Mage
Qixter
Consumable info is on the way...but perhaps the guild forum would be a better place for such questions, me thinks? pirate

-- Q.

Ohh consumables...

But do you mean your going to give the information to the Beta Testers, or to everyone? ninja

Probably to the Testers First. Since they have to test them. I dunno. o3o

But an info update is coming soon. I think. XD
User Image

Cube, your sig.
It makes me laugh.

;D

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
I have an Ideas!!! check the epicness!!

The Form

Area: Rings
Summary: YIN-YANG RING: an extremely rare ring ring infused with both light and dark energy
Explanation:
1. shadow mode (at day): the ring shrouds your body in shadows which move onto your arm, encasing it in a dark liquid. while in this state, every attack you do will drain the HP of a nearby monster, no matter what ring you use. the effect wears off after you leave the area you're in. your arm can be used as a weapon in this state.

2. holy mode (at night): a blinding light comes out of your ring, encircling your hand, transforming it into a pure white saber. while in this mode every time you strike a monster with one ring, this ring will execute an extra attack which is like a lance of light, burning everything it touches. the effect wears off after you leave the area you're in. your arm can be used as a weapon in this state.

3. Rage:
RR1 (low-level):
at day: you drain more hp with each strike than a normal attack would

at night: your light lance has a wider range than it usually would do

RR2/ RR3 (mid-level):
at day: you don't just drain hp, but also have a chance to cut your opponent's speed in two

at night: you fire three light lances in different directions instead of just one

RR4 (high-level):
at day: you can drain half of almost any opponents health with a single strike. you also get the chance to do one hit KOs when at this level, but actually getting a one hit KO is like getting the jackpot in gold mountain... very unlikely..

at night: aside from firing off three wide light lances in different directions. everytime you actually hit an opponent with your weapon, you use a 'holy strike', which can do anything from cutting your damage done in half, to quadrupling it!

Pictures and Examples
the ring itself: working on it...

shadow mode (at day): I'm also working on it...

holy mode (at night): same as shadow mode and the ring itself...

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
I thought of a boss that can go with it!!

The Form

Area: monsters
Summary: a dragon with two heads. one white, one dark.
Explanation: RYINYANG (ryu - yin yang) is (I'm hoping) going to be a quest boss. it flies around the world and appears randomly in dungeon type areas. of course.. it's hostile to anything.. and will attack not just you and your friends, but also the other monsters in the area. it shoots white balls of fire from one mouth, and dark balls of shadow from its other mouth. its weak point is a black and white sphere on its tail.
Pictures and Examples I swear I need to do more concept drawings crying

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
aaaand here's the quest xd !!!

The Form

Area: items and quests
Summary: 'balancing act' is an event quest that happens once a month, and is only available to you once you've completed at least thirty other quests.
Explanation: basically.. it'll be like an event that happens once a month, involving a sighting of the rare dragon.. RYINYANG. only people who've completed thirty other quests will be legible for entry though.. so you need experience in questing, and have high stats (obviously) before tackling it yourself.

the person who you speak to to get the quest is going to be a young monk who travels from town to town. he'll say that the balance of nature has been disturbed, and that you need to fix it by defeating RYINYANG. he'll give you a list of eyewitnesses who you have to talk to.. and one of them will have the information on RYINYANG'S location. when you find RYINYANG, it will be attacking both the monsters AND the gaians in the area. If you fail to kill it the first time, don't worry though... just walk around the area you're in (zen gardens, gold beach e.t.c.) and he'll eventually respawn somewhere. after killing RYINYANG, it'll drop a 'spiralling stone', which you need in order to complete the quest

reward:

after speaking to the monk who gave you the quest and giving him the 'spiralling stone'... he'll give you the YIN-YANG ring (suggested earlier), which does different attacks depending on whether you're playing during the day or at night.

time limit:

the quest will happen only once a month, but it lasts for three days, so even if you miss the first day of the quest.. you still have a chance to accept and complete it the next day.

Pictures and Examples not sure what to put here....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff