What you will like more?

PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

Ungoliath
Don't rush it neither. It's always good to wait a single one good idea than a tons of regular ideas. And we have time to suggest, so...

OK, I'll go to sleep. Nights.
Good idea. I need some rest too. Have a big day again tomorrow. School schedule pick up...

Distinct Warlord

Note to myself: Remember to suggest a ring that allows you to double use another ring. Or maybe a passive buff. (Could be involved in a set)

Ryuketsu Ren's Husband

Hilarious Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Ungoliath

I love your monster, Kwame. It's so sweeeeeeeeeeet heart

yeah if only it was a bit neater XD
Nice avi change Ung, I love it!!! I'll remind you about the ability to double use a certain ring wink

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
The Form

Area: Monsters (Bosses)
Summary: Googolfunplex: Terror of the Shopping Mall.
Explanation: The boss for a theoretical mall area. Description below, from the "Strongest Boss Ever" thread.
Pictures and Examples
Link to post!
...I put the link in this morning. XD

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
I love making suggestions. It's constructive. XD

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
The Form

Area: Lore (Also, all of the above)
Summary: The Gaian Pantheon. (Vesetism)
Explanation: Remember this classic Community Project? The Gaian Pantheon consists of the original gods and goddesses mentioned in various items This is an idea to implement them into the lore.
Pictures and ExamplesSomewhere outside of Barton, there is a temple, and in this temple are monks of the various Gods. Many of the gods oppose one other god. (I.E. Apollus doesn't like Lunaris, Eirmehz is kind of peeved at his brother, and Phrigustus doesn't like Vulcagni for killing his girlfriend. Only Kaze is neutral.) You can take quests from any of the various deities, and you can even swear allegiance to one. Said Deities will also let you fight their avatars as bosses. You're required to fight the opposing one as part of each deities quest arc. (Except for Kaze, who challenges you himself. He's playful like that), but you can face any of them you like, provided you've cleared at least one of their quest arcs. Each one of the deities has a ring associated with them for clearing all of their quests. (Clearing all of their quests also gives you the Prophet Badge). You can also get cool Deity related items, like Kaze's Fan, Lunaris's Veil, etc. Eirmehz and his Bro also have Angelic/Demonic Backwings as part of their look... Just saying. XD
Said items could be obtained either through quests, or crafted using their loot.
Fun for all! biggrin
Holy s**t that idea is epic. All I have to say. (Googolfunplex)
The Form

Area: Non Offensive Monster
Summary:TL'DR based monster,has passive and non offensive form,once hit he changes into his battle form,which i will probably add later since my tablet is screwed.
Explanation:The Hats of gaia became alive!!
Tl'DR unlike other animated just wants to live in piece,because he just doesnt care"TL;DR lol".
but the pesky people keep bothering him so he has no choice but fight back.
dont be fooled by its appearance,it transforms into fearsome warrior.
Pictures and ExamplesUser Image
The Form

Area: The 2nd Offensive and boss form of TL;DR monster.
Summary: The concept is that when the TL;DR dies it brakes the seal of "evil" animated ,wraps himself and forms into a knight like monster with high atk,def and hp.
Explanation: this knight form has basic attack for really close distance,causing really great damage,
and an aoe for a really long distance causing multiple damage to MANY surrounding objects.
Pictures and ExamplesUser Image

Distinct Warlord

Doctor Phil, I love you.

Cube: Instead of that Quote can you add the link, please? :puppyeyes:
Peeks: Thanks! And you'll need a whip xd
Ungoliath
Doctor Phil, I love you.

Cube: Instead of that Quote can you add the link, please? :puppyeyes:
Peeks: Thanks! And you'll need a whip xd

orly nao?:3

Distinct Warlord

Doct0r Phil

Since OMFGNOWAI. wink

heart
Cube B
Explanation: Remember this classic Community Project? The Gaian Pantheon consists of the original gods and goddesses mentioned in various items This is an idea to implement them into the lore.
Pictures and ExamplesSomewhere outside of Barton, there is a temple, and in this temple are monks of the various Gods. Many of the gods oppose one other god. (I.E. Apollus doesn't like Lunaris, Eirmehz is kind of peeved at his brother, and Phrigustus doesn't like Vulcagni for killing his girlfriend. Only Kaze is neutral.) You can take quests from any of the various deities, and you can even swear allegiance to one. Said Deities will also let you fight their avatars as bosses. You're required to fight the opposing one as part of each deities quest arc. (Except for Kaze, who challenges you himself. He's playful like that), but you can face any of them you like, provided you've cleared at least one of their quest arcs. Each one of the deities has a ring associated with them for clearing all of their quests. (Clearing all of their quests also gives you the Prophet Badge). You can also get cool Deity related items, like Kaze's Fan, Lunaris's Veil, etc. Eirmehz and his Bro also have Angelic/Demonic Backwings as part of their look... Just saying. XD
Said items could be obtained either through quests, or crafted using their loot.
Fun for all! biggrin

Since when Lore is an area? stare Should I put this on features or in the quest part?

It could be a good way to restore the deitys mentioned on the Items. I would make a list but I'll be never capable of finish it >_>

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Ungoliath
Doct0r Phil

Since OMFGNOWAI. wink

heart
Cube B
Fun for all! biggrin

Since when Lore is an area? stare Should I put this on features or in the quest part?

It could be a good way to restore the deitys mentioned on the Items. I would make a list but I'll be never capable of finish it >_>

Lore is always an area. XD

...Yeah Quests would work.

Let me make a link to the Googolfunplex post...
Ungoliath
Doct0r Phil

Since OMFGNOWAI. wink

heart
Cube B
Fun for all! biggrin

cewl,i got loads of ideas for gaia hat themed monsters since the hats are the prettiest thang on gaia"on my opinion"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff