Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]

4,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ungoliath
I want at least 15, counting the ones on my journal xd

I have yet to see mine and I believe the Samurai set SHOULD be implemented into zOMG. Sorry to hear that your shutting this thread down, Ung.

Distinct Warlord

Thanks Shadow.

And for the next thread I'll choose some of the ones I've here...but not all of them.

Eloquent Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
So Ung.

Your closing the thread?

What happened exactly?

Codebreaking Survivor

Ungoliath
Thanks Shadow.

And for the next thread I'll choose some of the ones I've here...but not all of them.

your tha one who gets to decide? oh shizz, thats cool razz
I haven't been saying anything, but I've enjoyed some of the highlights on this thread. I'm glad I didn't decide to contribute to the spam after all.

Do me a favor and don't let any of those awesome suggestions get destroyed? I've personally found some of these ideas entertaining.
The Form

Area:RINGS
Summary: Have each ring belong to two sets rather then just one.
Explanation: It would add a fun amount of diversity and increase the design space if each ring belonged to two sets rather then just one. It's a simple suggestion, but It would make a variety of more options for character design without actually adding new rings which is difficult because it's hard to design new balanced rings.
Pictures and Examples
Example: Handyman Set: Duct Tape, Teflon Spray, Iron Will, Bandage Bonus: Boosts Stamina and Health Regen a medium amount.
Example: Expert Set: Keen Eye, Mantis, Diagnose, Solar Ray, Bonus Boosts all stats slightly.

Just any idea, I couldn't find it already listed, but didn't search as thoroughly as Dr. Holmes
Is there a suggestion thread open?

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
a lot of images moved or deleted a great lad back for me to post here an idea rolleyes

EDIT: wth why you brought closed thread up XD it does not have closed in title either has it? well... nevermind.

Dangerous Vampire

12,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300
heart ninja heart
Very exquisite this thread is or was...
ninja
Temari4Wind
whee whee
n

O.G. Vampire

Area:Rings
Name: Rapier Ring
Summary: A ring that summons a rapier that strikes for minimum damage but has a fast recharge, faster then mantis.
R1: Strikes 3 times
R2: Strikes 6 times and ends with a stab
R3: 2 rapiers apear and stab 2 times at the same time.
R4: 2 rapiers appear and slashes 2 times and stabs 4 times.
Explanation: You stab and slash you have a rapier... skewer your enemies.....mmmm SHISH KABOB!!!!
Pictures and Examples: none

O.G. Vampire

Area:Rings
Name: Boxing Ring
Summary: A ring that throws punches with boxing gloves, uses combos up to 3 hits, right jab,left jab and a right handed uppercut.
R1: 2 powerful uppercuts
R2: 1 hammerknuckle and an uppercut
R3: a rapid flurry of 4 punches and a hammerknuckle
R4: another rapid flurry of 6 punches and 2 uppercuts
Explanation: Tired of using weapons? POW! use your good ol' fists.....err.....boxing gloves to make the animated think again.

O.G. Vampire

User Image
anyone ganna post? meep meep

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out