PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

The Form

Area: Monster Boss
Summary: an animated bammi hat,which developed high intellect and proclaimed itself as a king!
it discovered power in the dark crystals which appears to be the source of power for the animated.Bammi King uses them to increase his own power......
Explanation: Bammi King,is a small and only a little bit bigger then gramster BUT,when he swings his staff and hits the ground he opens a portal which gives a humongous animated which he created a range of attack,it is a powerful aoe.
when he dies,his staff releases the humongous animated known as Chopper.
Pictures and ExamplesUser Image

Area:Monster Boss
Summary: Chopper is huge animated Omnomnom hat,being half stuck in the portal because of his masters defeat,he came to avenge his death....
Explanation:Chopper basically has only 1 atk ,he charges an energy surrounding him "which takes away some of the hp of the people who have to fight him in close combat" and fires it in every angle while spinning his head "which dmgs everything around"
Pictures and ExamplesUser Image
ray mineo
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
The Form

Area: Rings
Summary: Data-ring (spoof of the bracelet used by 'Kite' in .hack..)
Explanation: this ring has the ability to knock off half of ANY opponents health (even bosses), give that health to you, and take away all of the items they were holding. when used, it fires off a stream of data that pierces whatever it hits, but it can only be used once per monster. it only drops off of the drainoria monster
Pictures and Examples
the ring: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the attack: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nice dude,but i think it will be preferred if you wont steal the design ideas from other games/anime's

ya got me there ^^'...

OOC: I'm trying to come up with concept designs for my 'yin-yang' ring, the boss you have to fight to get it (twin headed dragon).. and the monk who gives the ring to you, once you give him the item the boss drops

ye,the 1st pic gave it away with the 3D shadows and a player behind...

i think in order to keep the Zomg more original you should use things that Gaia has....

like death whisper... *gasp*

THE SHADOW RING!!!

ye.....work on that......

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Form

Summary: the darkness ring
Explanation: a ring formed of the shadows themselves. said to manifest only at night only after defeating a certain monster. when used it will spawn a giant claw on your arm which can sap enemy hit points, and occasionally cause instant death.

RR1: same as normal attack, just slightly faster
RR2: your claw gets bigger, doubling its attack range
RR3: your claw gets bigger, tripling its attack range
RR4: you can use two claws instead of one. both have triple attack range
Rage release: your claw turns into a black hole, sucking all enemies on the field into it.
Pictures and Examples
User Image

Distinct Warlord

ray mineo
The Form

Summary: Data-ring (spoof of the bracelet used by 'Kite' in .hack..)
Explanation: this EXTREMELY rare ring has the ability to knock off half of ANY opponents health (even bosses), give that health to you, and take away all of the items they were holding. when used, it fires off a stream of data that pierces whatever it hits, but it can only be used once per monster. it only drops off of monsters in zen gardens
Pictures and Examples
the ring: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the attack: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Giving the fact that it is too much .hack I would ignore this suggestion.

Updating the first page 3nodding

Doctor, you amaze me in every entry. Really good work.
HAHA!>:B
my ring gets the top shelf.

Distinct Warlord

I don't think too much about the order of the suggestions, actually. It's totally random, acording of my mood xd
just keep telling yourself that,
you know im awesome. cool

Distinct Warlord

You're awsome, yes. It's totally random, yes too.

Ungoliath doesn't have favorites, kid talk2hand
kid?no no,
no kid has imagination like i do.

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
and another one off the top of my head.. the final addition to the OMG/OMFG/TL'DR hat monster set!!!

The Form

Area: monsters
Summary: WTFH??
Explanation: the WTFH is a rare monster found at night in areas where a quest has occured. it looks like a cross between a hedgehog and a dinosaur, and will attack at the nearest hint of danger due to it's high alertness.

the WTFH's attack is another thing that makes it so hard to kill, yet alone hit. the minute it sights you it will curl up into a ball, extend the spikes on its back, and dash at you while curled up in this spinning ball of death. the only way you can stop it without being crushed is by using a defensive ring to block it, which will revert the WTFH back to normal, allowing it to be damaged.
Pictures and Examples
User Image
ray mineo
and another one off the top of my head.. the final addition to the OMG/OMFG/TL'DR hat monster set!!!

The Form

Explanation: the WTFH is a rare monster found at night in areas where a quest has occured. it looks like a cross between a hedgehog and a dinosaur, and will attack at the nearest hint of danger due to it's high alertness.

the WTFH's attack is another thing that makes it so hard to kill, yet alone hit. the minute it sights you it will curl up into a ball, extend the spikes on its back, and dash at you while curled up in this spinning ball of death. the only way you can stop it without being crushed is by using a defensive ring to block it, which will revert the WTFH back to normal, allowing it to be damaged.
Pictures and Examplesnone yet

oh no y didnt D<

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo

The Form

oh no y didnt D<

oh yeah. I did *nods*

besides.. no-one one suggested it yet. so.. first come, first serve sweatdrop
ray mineo
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo

The Form

oh no y didnt D<

oh yeah. I did *nods*

i was just about to do the WTF hat monster D<
how dare ya!!!1

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo

The Form

oh no y didnt D<

oh yeah. I did *nods*

how dare ya!!!1

so what was your idea for a WTF hat monster? there's WAY more than one possibility for it seeing as it has so many poses..
ray mineo
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo

The Form

oh no y didnt D<

oh yeah. I did *nods*

how dare ya!!!1

so what was your idea for a WTF hat monster? there's WAY more than one possibility for it seeing as it has so many poses..

User Image.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces