What you will like more?

PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

heh , nice topic smile smile smile

Btw Bolto , u look awesome , lol , dont u think u must enter the arena >.< 3nodding
I am addicted to this thread!Anyways I came up with something

Area:Monsters
Summary:The Gruppy
Explanation: This small cute puppy is injected with the G-Virus!Ain't so cute now.
Pictures and ExamplesA green puppy with red eyes.

Distinct Warlord

Bolto The Mage
Ungoliath
Gramsters are cool, actually, but It's just a Green Hamster. Gnomes have that...magic on them. About them. They're AWSOME xd You'll see after the launch ninja

Definitely not taunting.

See? I'm such a good guy :3
Ryusko Strife
I am addicted to this thread!Anyways I came up with something

I'm so awsome 3nodding Thanks for using the codes this time gonk
Sure, Ung, keep telling yourself that.

I hope if this does get stickied it doesn't turn into the BST all over again gonk

Distinct Warlord

I wont let that happen...too early at least xd
Ung, there would be nothing you could do about it. Especially since it's so close to launch. Not to mention, if it gets stickied, it will be at the top of the thread, and eventually... Well... It will get flooded with people making suggestions without even knowing what they are talking about, suggesting things about weapons, armor, and not posting in the correct format.

Distinct Warlord

It's easy for me...I said that I wont accept post without the form, so I wont. And soon enough I'll be just cutting off some suggestions. When zOMG launchs I'll delete some of them and I'll keep on the first page the ones I'm interested of. The rest will be on a History Page. That's my plan, so far.
Ungoliath
It's easy for me...I said that I wont accept post without the form, so I wont. And soon enough I'll be just cutting off some suggestions. When zOMG launchs I'll delete some of them and I'll keep on the first page the ones I'm interested of. The rest will be on a History Page. That's my plan, so far.

Oh noes D:

What if one of the suggestions is made? ninja

Distinct Warlord

History Thread, Achievements wink

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Area: Rings
Summary: Frisbie Ring
Explanation: Works like taunt, but instead of drawing agro towards yourself, you catch a monster's eye with a frisbie and throw as hard as you can; making a monster chase after it.
Pictures and ExamplesNo thx pls.

Side note: Awesome avi Ung. ;D
The Form

Area: Other suggestion
Summary: Pet System.allows you to have pets.
Explanation: The pet system allows you to have pets.The pet system gives you three stats which are Catching,Raising,Breeding.The more times you capture a pet your catching stats goes up the higher it is the better pets you can have which allows you to start from a fluff to a Mother OMG!After you capture a monster it goes to a stable in bills farm.There you can feed it food you buy from bill.You can also breed pets as long as you use the same two monsters to breed.
Pictures and Examplesnone...

Area: Other suggestion
Summary: Zabocos.A special monster when is defeated you can ride on it.After you defeat it you have a choice to capture it.
Explanation:The Zaboco is a special pet in the pet system.They are well balanced .After you defeat a Zaboco.It goes to a stable at Bills ranch where you select it. You can ride it for faster movement.They can also fight the animated when you get off of one.When one gets defeated in battle they return to the stable.You can have up to 5 Zabocos.They come in all colors.when you ride on them for a extent.They get a higher speed rank that allows you to ride faster.When they fight to a extent.They go up a battle rank.Also you can sell them.
Pictures and Examplesnone..

Distinct Warlord

I'll ignore the Pet System Suggestion, mostly because you're not telling really about a system and it's just a mention. Suggest a base, a system (methods and how it will work) and then I'll accept that suggestion.

And the Zaboco...Change the name to avoid any relation with Final Fantasy xd

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Form

Area: Monsters
Summary: Flying Terror / Flying Witch Doctor
Explanation: Similar to the Tiny Terrors and Tiny Witch Doctors, these winged counterparts are much more swift, but lacking in armor. To support this, they attack in groups of 2 or 3.
Pictures and Examples
User ImageUser Image

It's not that big a change but...
I have too much free time.

Distinct Warlord

LOL, added.
Congrats for the stickyness, Ung. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash