Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Junior

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100
'What? I've been 'Capsulated'? I don't even know what that means. Call me again when I'm awake enough to understand.' *Hangs up*

Devout Cultist

*answers* "d-dahwaa? who? how late is it?"
"What? your tea tastes like wha?"
"Well i don't know, try lipton for a change! Omg, i was sleeping y'know"
"Respect the fact that on the other side of the earth people are sleeping!"
*end call*

JAYZUS ! D:<

Vicious Doll

The Don didn't even serve that answer with a scornful, foul retort. Instead, she simply slammed the receiver down onto it's holder, causing the bedside table to break, and it's contents to spill about the room.

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
look .... I know you need a locks smith but the hours are between nine and five.... * hangsu p the phone

Demonic Zealot

"Hello?
...NO, QYZAR'S NOT HERE, YOU'RE A VAMPIRE, GO FIND HIM YOURSELF."
/Hangs up the phone.
"******** vampire puppy love."

Versatile Junior

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100
'What? You think you can hear another one of those creatures? No. That's just [******** horrible plumbing. Go back to bed.' *Hangs up*

Vicious Doll

"Vhat? Vhat do you mean zat ze kreature iz back? Have you nein learned to vatch ze corpse? DUMPKOF! NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON ZE KORPS."

Aged Bloodsucker

Vlad looked at the phone, took it off the hook, "that is better." he said as he fall back to sleep.

Man-Hungry Vampire

"Yes? a blonde human male you say? Of course I'll be over."

Lonely Friend

Picks up the house phone, then sets it back down hanging it up. "Sleep is more important then anything anyone has to say to me"

Demonic Zealot

"Mnph, hello?
...It's a little late for a booty call, don't you think?
...W-wait, really?"
/Blushes at the things he says.
"...I'll be right over."

Vicious Doll

"Vhat do you think you are kallingk me for? Is Drei in ze morningk. Am nein guten time for me to come satisvy your heat.... Nein. Is never gut time for me to satisvy your heat. Call ze slut Stabby or her whore brother."

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
/pretends I'm not there

"That was kinda of scary."

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I dont care if your master has thrown you out again ..... your not crashing on my couch again

would you do it for a kit kat bar ?
VV

Cold Snowflake

''Kei, are you seriously phoning me to tell me that you are stuck outside in the pouring rain whilst it's thundering? What do you want me to do for you at three in the morning? Don't say get out of bed either because I'm too lazy to do that.''

Swooshed.

''Mina, no, I won't invite you inside my house at three in the morning just so you can bite me. Not now, not ever. I'm sorry.'' emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff