Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Hellraiser

"...No, I'm not going to leave my very comfy bed to find you and wind you up."

Vicious Doll

"H... How? What? Rhea, I'm confused, there isn't even a phone in here, how did you make that ringing sound happen? and how am I talking to you by a rock?"
Regina, being a heavy sleeper, continued to sleep.

Clever Detective

"Gina, nobody cares if you act unlady like in nightmares... Kick whatever was scaring you in the teeth," she said in a tired tone.

Dapper Shapeshifter

..if this is a summoning job offer, I will charge for overtime.

Dead Hellraiser

"No, I'm not sleeping." Rhea frowned. "No, I'm not going to leave and help you with a summoning ritual, it's not my sort of thing."

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Yeah, yeah, I'm opposed to Diedrich as president too.

Does Omega eat grunnies? twisted

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Massive coup d'état against deiderich with all the wg pets? Sure. Now let me sleep. Further plans will be made in the morning.

Gaian

I'm surprised your call actually made it through. The reception's horrible in here. Also whatever diabolical plot you have can wait till dawn. Because doughnut darts. -Hangs up-
"Come on Slayer, I've got a life outside of huntin' ya know; now let me sleep. We'll discuss who ever the hell you want dead in the mornin'."

Vanquished Warrior

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Go home, Plague, you're drunk!

Benevolent Powerhouse

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Nerd 50
..dude, this is a private com connection. How did you get this frequency? You know what, stay on the line. We're tracking you down as we speak. -nods-

Makoto_Gin's Partner

Indulgent Enthusiast

::Immediately teleported through his window with a very intimidating glare and turns into a flying ball of fluff nearly suffocating CycloneTr1ck-Sh0t in the face:: burning_eyes scream

Familiar Phantom

I could be mistaken, but I thought sheep were supposed to help me go to sleep, not wake me up.
Anyway, if this is going to be another heartbroken rant, I don't want to hear it-- save it for someone who cares!

Dead Hellraiser

"...Stop calling." Rhea hangs up the phone, not wanting to deal with a being that might potentially lead to more nightmares.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff