Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
"Huh? What?? Trick-or-treat? For the last time, Halloween isn't 'til another week and no one trick-or-treats at 3 in the morning! AND you're supposed to knock or ring the door bell, not phone my house---"
*door bell rings*
"OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD."

Dead Hellraiser

"For the last time, miss. Omega DID NOT EAT YOUR CAT! Please, stop calling." Rhea hung the phone up, sighing.

Questionable Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
*picks up wearily* Yeah? ...Rhea, I understand that you're mostly awake during the night, but the majority of us aren't... some kind of emergency?

...I'm going back to bed. *hangs up*

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
The phone's shrill ringing jarred me out of yet another good night's sleep...at three in the morning. I was beginning to think I should just set my alarm for three in the morning so I could already be awake and having a cup of coffee when I got the inevitable call. "This had better be good," I muttered.

Rolling over and groggily picking up the phone, I heard a frantic Cairo Luz asking me for help finding her pet skunk, Chicago. "Hmm, have you checked under the bed?...okay, are ya sure she's not just hidin' under the covers or somethin'?...well, I'm sure she'll be fine...okay, hang on, I'll be right over. She's probably still in your room somewhere, but I'll help ya find her. I'll be over in a few minutes." I hung up and got dressed, promising myself that I'd go to the candy store in the morning and treat myself to a HUGE chocolate bar for taking a case like this one in the middle of the night. And maybe go to the beauty shop and get a manicure too. Doin' PI work once in a while to keep a good cover was one thing, but I didn't know I was going to become a pet detective too...then again, maybe nothing was really as it seemed. Poor Cairo was really worried about Chicago, and even though I doubted that anybody would break in and kidnap a pet skunk, I'd heard of stranger doings. Especially in THIS neighborhood...

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Don't even talk to me right now. I'm in no mood for any bupkis. -slowly sets phone down and continues mourning-
V it's not that Howard's gone, I just don't want him to see me in this state of sadness. IRL stuff. Mourning my dog.

Dead Hellraiser

"Yes, it's real sad Howard's gone, but there's nothing I can do for him, I'm sorry..."

Diligent Harvester

"I suppose I wouldn't mind going out for a walk... Just give me a moment... or two... Zzzz..."

Demonic Zealot

"Mrngfhhh.
Hello?
What?
You want me to look after Omega for a few hours while you perform a resurrection?
/Sigh.
Fine, but he better not chase my cats this time."

"Who is this?
...What?
No, I don't have any souls for you to reap.
YES, I'M SURE. PLEASE STOP CALLING."

Witty Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
"Hey you know what? ******** you aND ******** YOUR SWORDS I'M TRYING TO SLEEP"

O.G. Gaian

Do you have any idea what time it is on our planet?

Vicious Doll

The small child was frightened at first, assuming all of the utilities to not be working, the phone an unexpected exception. "Papa!?" she exclaimed as she picked up the phone. "I'm sorry, who? N.. No.... You have the wrong number," she stated dejectedly.

Dead Hellraiser

"He's still not home, Star?" Rhea yawns tiredly, marking the page in the book she was reading. "Do you need me to visit you for a while?"

Codebreaking Inquisitor

The spirit looks at the phone for a moment, turning it over in its hands. It presses a few buttons with those big awkward fingers, and one of those buttons actually picks up the call. "Hello? ...No, I don't understand that language. Goodnight." Not knowing how to make the phone stop, Raikin throws it across the room. It doesn't know what the woman wanted, but whatever it was, the spirit didn't want to hear it. Humans didn't do anything good at this time of night, it had learned. Even if she needed its help, it didn't want to get involved. "Nnn..."

v Aren't there mice in the shed?

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
* looks at the phone or a moment before picking it up* wut ? no I will not let you in last time you tracked your self over my rug... yes you can sleep in the shed

Reveler

Raro hung up, because the strange mumbling over the phone didn't interest him.

"...Who is this? This better not be a case of drunk dialing."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces