Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wait...what? You want me to sail to the island of the sirens to...have a good time? Don't sirens eat people? Or is this a prank call? Bad time for that. Trying to get my beauty rest here, if you don't mind. emotion_donotwant *shoots phone, throws it out the window, and goes back to sleep*

Vicious Doll

"I think you have the wrong number, miss... And don't take this wrong but I can smell you through the phone, you should really bathe more.."

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Trick-or-treating through the phone? That's new.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
What? I said I'd throw the corpse in the grocery store tomorrow. Now let me sleep!

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

*yaaawn*

*hrmhrm*

WAZZUUUUP???
...No way.... I'll friggin kill you tomorrow.... no, wait.... today. stare

Dead Hellraiser

"...Yes, my refrigerator is running." The necromancer said sleepily before adding. "But it's chained down, so it won't get away." She chuckled to herself as Snooze hung up, probably not expecting that as an answer.

Fashionable Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Trick or Treating by phone might result in less feet smellinf for the trick-or-treaties, but it means less candy for you! So unless you're on a diet, this is a really bad idea! there, you got your daily dose of sarcasm IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! Can I go back to sleep now?

Vanquished Warrior

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"This is Cyclone Potions, would you like to place an order?"
"Actually, I was about to end my shift and let the golem take over till noon, but is there anything you need?"
"Yes, my refrigerator is running, but it hasn't figured out how stairs work yet, so I'll be fine. Have a good night."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I was sleeping so peacefully and having a wonderful dream when the shrill ringing of the phone on my nightstand rudely jarred me out of my beauty rest. I turned on the lamp and looked at the clock...and groaned. Three in the morning. This was the umpteenth call, it seemed, that I'd gotten at this same unholy hour of the morning. Didn't anybody in this neighborhood ever SLEEP at night? I groggily picked up the phone and mumbled, "Hello?...Yes, this is she...yeah, that sounds interesting...yeah, I'm sure my agency would love to talk to you about developin' a new truth serum, but during the daytime!...No, not this number, this is my home...who gave you this--'can't divulge your sources,' eh? Yeah, call us at the office....uh-huh, good NIGHT." I hung up muttering. Seriously, didn't anyone keep normal business hours anymore? Granted, my work kept me nocturnal a good bit of the time too, but sheesh! Can't a girl get some rest around here?

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
*does not speak yet*

*hears a cop's voice in the background: "Is she there?"*

*changes voice*

There is no Avril here. You have the wrong number.

*hangs up*

sweatdrop That was close.

*peeks under bed*

Alright there, Cody?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
No avril! I do not want to buy concert tickets right now! I don't care if you're going to attach cody's corpse to the pyrotechnic display and blow it up!

Devoted Explorer

A dragon? At this time of night? You can slay it alone can't you?

*goes back to sleep without questioning how he even has a phone*

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

What do you mean you lost your horse?? How could you lose your ho--- Oh, it told you to get lost. Well, I told you that it was going to be a bit snippy if you were taking it on one of your long range adventures, Khursan. I told you. Now let me get back to sleeping already! I'll bring you another horse tomorrow night, it's been a long night for me.

Yes yes, this one will be more tolerable for your shenanigans GOODNIGHT. *slams phone down, slams coffin closed*

Questionable Seeker

"Wh-what?! Who is this?! Why are you whispering about drinking my blood? YOU TRY TO COME HERE I'LL KILL YOU."

-Foaming at the mouth-

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
"So, a half-animal abomination rings me up in the middle of the night and breathes loudly into the phone. That'll be an interesting story for the sailors..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff