Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓢⓐⓑⓔⓛⓛⓐ ⓘⓝⓓⓢⓞⓡ

⚜⚜lσσk, dσ nσt tσuch.
⚜⚜σnlч wαtch frσm αfαr.

Isabella raised an eyebrow before she shook her head and followed the man. "I wasn't trying to seduce you or anything. It's some stupid face I used to do back home to-" Isabella stopped herself. She just met the man, so it didn't make sense to tell this guy stuff like this. She waked behind and looked over his shoulder, seeing the courtyard. Isabella was focusing all of her attention on the man so that she wouldn't have another episode. But he began to speak, which interrupted her thoughts. "Sergio. Right. Well, I'm Isabella. Pleasure." Isabella replied as she brushed her hair out of her eyes and heard his other question about her coming here. "That statement alone makes this place sound like a prison. And to answer your question, I was brought here by free will. It was my idea, actually. It took me quite a while to get my parents to buy it. Even when I left, I know that they are still unsure about letting me come here."
Once Sergio lead her to the cafeteria, the entire room had numerous people talking, moving, and eating. There were also plenty of smells that filled the room. All of this completely overwhelmed Isabella. It began to happen again, but before Isabella would start to have a mental breakdown, she focused on listening to Sergio and focused on the smell of some stir fry of some sort. As for her vision, she looked right at Sergio, and watched as he walked in to find a table. Isabella stepped in and looked around the filled room. Isabella used her nose to find the source of the food, to which she made a beeline to. Isabella ended up getting some Swedish meatballs, accompanied by noodles and a sauce, whilst finishing her meal with Sleepytime tea and a pear. She carefully scanned the cafeteria, before she found Sergio sitting at a table. Isabella sat down and let out a long sigh as she tried to just focus on Sergio again, and not accidentally set anyone or anything on fire. "I must say. I'm quite impressed."

➳whєrє αm í?: Cafeteria
➳hσw αm í fєєlíng?: Less hungry
➳whαt αm í wєαríng?: Day 1
➳quσtє σf thє dαч?: "So it goes." -Vonnegut
➳σσ¢: It's been a long day.

Kiba-j

Kitten

User Image
xxDon't get mad if I'm laughing ↺

xxxBlame the caffeine for all the 5 am phone calls ↺

xxxI haven't slept a single night in over a month ↺

xxxAnd not even once did you start to make sense to me ↺

xxxWell maybe I'm a little bit slow, or just consistently inconsistent ↺

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ tab tab tab tab tab Elliot Sanders

"Geez, everyone's so touchy!" Elliot remarked when Tharros lectured him. Right when he was about to open his mouth to tell off Elise when she called him 'Slick Sanders', he was cut off when the other girl, Lysandra, went on about her plans. His first day of classes and already someone has brought up the idea of smuggling drugs in for the masses, not only that, but all of this was coming from a girl with an intense accent that was totally checking him and Tharros out. He would have felt flattered if it weren't for the words like 'substances,' and 'coke,' coming out of her mouth. Ignoring the cup of whatever drink it was that Lysandra offered, the dark haired male hunkered down at the table and was about to dig when he had a delayed reaction.The greaser blinked and just sat there for a second because he thought for a second that he had misheard her. Unfortunately though, when Lysandra gave him and Tharros her oath as well as mentioning her 'contingency plans', he soon realized what he had gotten himself into by just deciding to sit down with Elise. It seems wherever this girl was, some sort of trouble is just following right after her like a shadow.

Again, right when Elliot was going to politely reason with Lysandra on why he thought the whole thing was a bad idea, Elise jumped in with her own monologue, with dramatic e-cig smashing and all. 'E-cigs are pretty gross anyways,' He thought himself distractedly, as she slammed the broken device onto the table. As she continued on, Elliot started picking at some of his food that has already gone cold. Spooning himself some pot pie, he looked up at the dark haired girl and scowled for a second. "But I'm twenty-one?" He commented, but was ignored by the ongoing tangent. The dark haired male turned to Tharros, quirking his eyebrows into that of confusion and maybe fear of getting hit by the storm that was brewing in front of them. He leaned in close to the other male and whispered, "I don't want to put either of them down, but they're both a little off their rockers in their own ways...".

When it was finally the boys' turns to speak, Elliot just took a bite and thought about it for a second. Of course he was going to say no, but he couldn't help but be reminded of his 'old days,' back at home when the original leader of the Pit Vipers was still alive and kicking. During those times, there was a bit of drug peddling, but since he was part of the younger ones in the group at the time, he was pretty much just the errand boy that sent out messages and delivered parcels. The rest of the Vipers including himself, weren't really into the whole, 'hey let's sell drugs to get money,' and were more for just hanging out and fighting off the rival gangs should they ever encroach on their turf. Once the original gang leader got stabbed in a bar fight, the original older guys in the group soon left the gang, and all that was left were the underlings. After that, Elliot became the leader and he decided that they'd just hang out, but he'd still keep up the gang's reputation, just without the drugs. He didn't want any of that old style to get anywhere near Addy.

"Nahh, sorry, but I'm gonna pass on that. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that a lot of kids here would eat that s**t up, but I don't want to get involved at all. Got a lil sister to watch out for, y'know? Thanks for the offer though," Elliot reasoned as he finished the rest of his pot pie and then began peeling at the cupcake wrapper to pop it into his mouth. The last thing he needed was to get busted for drugs and then losing his sister again. First time was annoying enough. Not only that, but who knows what the consequences of getting caught would be for this kind of crime in this kind of school. If anything, it'd probably be something dramatic like getting sent back into the Death World to fend for yourself. That certainly sounded like something the crazy dean would do just because he felt like it. Memories of what happened back then flooded to the back of his mind, making him shudder at the thought of the monster that he and Addy had to fight. Not the best reunion memory if he was going to be honest.

Elliot was finishing up the rest of the cupcake and was about to lick some of the frosting off of his thumb when he heard Elise's remark about the scratches on his face. Frowning, he just glared at the dark haired girl and flipped her off before eloquently replying with, "Well then. If that's the case, why don't you go take your nasty, freaky lady parts somewhere else and go bite the weenie, ya wet rag." After that, he looked at Tharros, daring him to lecture him again, when he knew full well that Elise's remark was uncalled for. He was just dishing her back what she gave him.

"SPEECH!"
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Unpredictability's my responsibility, baby.”

I'm with: Elise, Tharros & Lysandra

Thoughts: ❝Gross.❞

Outfit: [x]

Out of Cards:

Yokoalchemist
                                        Little Miss Opinionated
                                        Oxii Clean
User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info: Is fairy sized (about 2 inches/5CM tall)
Current location: cafeteria vents

{{clank clank clank....zzzzzzzt....Zzzzzzzzzzzzt}}

Deep within the vents, Setsuna was hard at work rigging in a few contraptions, lights, and other strange things into the metal walls and floors of the vents. Thus far he's modified and upgraded the fans from blades to blade-less, added grooves to catch himself when the fans on, a manual and automatic vent switcher, and modified the fan's so he'd have control from his phone. Not all of the vents have been modified yet. Only one certain route was completed in the cafe building, his "launching" route. The launching route was built to send Setsuna through the vents up to the very top of the building and shoot him into the sky. From the sky, he can simply sky dive to his desired destination. The only other building that had their launching routes completed was the dorm building.

The only reason he was working so hard and quickly was to get his mind off of what happened earlier. Even though he won, he still felt as if it was an empty victory. Working was the only thing that seemed to shake off those negative feelings, even if it was temporary. He charged his spell blade, welding the cracks of a small control panel into the metal wall. "Useless...failure..." He muttered as he worked. He quickly finished, stepping back and looking at the panel. He pressed the big yellow button, looking to his left as a large fin shifted, covering one of the vents. He pressed it again and the fin returned to its original position.

He quickly gathered his things, putting on his book bag and stood in the middle of the vents. He checked his phone, switching to his vent control app, and activated the launching route. Several shifts and clicks could be heard echoing through the Cafe vents. This wasn't something to abnormal, as the vents would make the same noise when the old blade fans would turn on. The Cafe was filled with students making noise too, so it was barely audible anyway.

He pressed the launch button on his phone and quickly shoves it into his pocket. The blade-less fans he install started up slowly, this gust of wind was already enough to push him a bit. "3....2....1..." He count down for the big push. The fans roared for a moment, sending a burst of wind through the vents. That burst easily carried him through the vents. His wind control magic kept him stable the entire ride, but something went wrong. One of the fins didn't switch. Instead of shooting him upwards, he was shot out with a clunk from another vent from the Cafe building. That clunk was him hitting his arm against a broken vent bar trying to catch it. That hit caused him to lose control of the wind as well as his stability. He tumbled across the stage area, heading straight towards the Dorm building. He used his good arm to regain some balance, using his wind magic to turn him around to bounce off the wall at the very least. When he was about to use his magic, a red headed student walked into his landing path. Unable to stop himself, he slammed into the girls cheek with a slap. He fell off her cheek and into her booklet, a little sunned from the flight.

((OOC:))

--------------------------------------------------------

quotes:

dhampir_princess

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Anxious Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

• ☀╒════════════════╕☀
                                              Where:A wickedly awesome cafeteria!
                                              Who:Adelaide and Rena
                                              Mood:Determinedly cheerful
                                              Hunger level:Growing Content
                                              Flame level:High... but in check. Skin temperature about 111
                                              Attire:Average Day
                                              ☀╘════════════════╛☀
                                              ★⋖◇◆⊱ღ⊰◇◆⋗★

☞⋯⋯⋯ E listened err.. well read intently, all of Rena's commentary with a confused expression on her face. Brow furrowed she rested her head in one hand her fingers idly tapping against her cheek as she considered the blue haired girl's words. There was one really bad class the other day that actually killed a number of people. That one smidge was particular disturbing... Isn't this supposed to be a school that makes us safe for the outside world... As in improving our control and skills? How Rena describes it makes it sound more like one of those death camps, she thought grimly before quickly pushing the thoughts away and helping the smile return to her face as she read the note Rena wrote expressing her longing to return home. El's smile became more genuine and sympathetic. "I know what ya mean girlie. I'd have stopped my traveling ages ago if I didn't think my family would throw me inta the ocean before I even managed to get a word out." she said with a slight sigh before straightening up again determined now to maintain cheer. "But there's no use wallowing in the past! Every moment I'm out here in the world 'xploring is a moment where I might discover a new delicious food to try!" she said grinning brightening automatically as she gently patted her new, albeit reminiscent, friend. "And no matter what, now that I've decided that you're my friend, I'll be here for you! Night or day. So don't be afraid to call on me if a situation gets a lil' hairy okay?" she said giving Rena another cheerful smile for good measure.

"M-mind if I join you guys?"

E blinked quickly, startled out of her super-intense-cheer-up mindset and turned to look at the source. Before her stood a slightly shorter girl with adorable red glasses and short brown hair. Quickly abandoning her startled appearance for a friendly grin E chuckled and held out her hand to shake the girls, once again making a conscious effort to keep her flames in check. A little heat wouldn't hurt anyone but her flames were a different matter and so far all the students she met had been nothin' but nice. "Absolutely lovely to meet ya Miss Adelaide! My name is Eldrid Mae Verina! But I would really prefer ya just call me E," she said voice bubbling up with delight at the possibility of another friend. At the compliment towards her bow she chuckled and touched the thing absentmindedly. "Why thanks. Ya know, I completely forgot what I was wearing today! It's my first day here ya see and, well I wasn't actually expecting to be coming here..." she trailed off brow furrowed slightly as she remembered exactly what had been happening before she was snagged.... I hope they managed to put the fire out... she thought anxiously as she remembered how many people had been on the boardwalk.

Blinking quickly she gave the dark haired girl another smile. "And just so ya know, I adore your glasses," she glanced over at Rena briefly. The two seemed to already know each other and E figured Rena to be a pretty good judge of character. "I know I would love ta have you join us, I feel like having as many friends as possible is gonna be a blessin' in a place like this," she laughed before inhaling another plate full of food in record timing. "Feel free ta snag anything ya like off these two trays," she said quickly after swallowing down the last bit she had snagged up. "I may need tons of food, but you will also never find me without backup snacks in my bag. Man was I glad to see the days of constant hunger and weakness gone when they started making these processed snacks," she joked tossing Adelaide a wink before continuing on her task to consume as much food as a large family of five might at lunch.

♨⋋⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋌♨
                                              Out Of Character <3
                                              Thunk thought thoughted.
                                              Spunk spoke spoked?
                                              Kawaii Butthole69
                                              Mitzy-nyan

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image

The Cafeteria :Where am I?
E and Addy :Who's with me?
Casual (dampened by pop v.v) :Attire
Friends? :Thoughts
Meow~ :O.o.C.

User Image
User Image

To be honest, with all that Rena had ‘said’ just then, she had no way of telling just how E would react. Not to mention there was the fact that even her own thoughts were troubling for a moment in her longing for home. Sure, while this place wasn’t entirely the worst that Rena could imagine, she’d yet to have a day here that she could really call a good one. Hopefully finally having a friend here that had actually sought her out would help to change things for the Siren though. At least her feelings had in a sense reached Eldrid as the redhead seemed to sympathize with her. Then there were the words that really made Rena happy. "And no matter what, now that I've decided that you're my friend, I'll be here for you! Night or day. So don't be afraid to call on me if a situation gets a lil' hairy okay?" Smiling she felt a bit of what was weighing her down lift a bit. As much as she wanted to avoid it up to this point she still felt alone here, even if she had made a couple acquaintances this was the first time the word ‘friend’ had been thrown in there. Perhaps her luck was finally changing for the better?

"M-mind if I join you guys?" The somewhat familiar voice broke through her din of happiness as Rena looked over to the source of it. ‘Addy.’ This was the second time today that she’d been approached by the dark haired girl, though it was the first since the start of Miguel’s class. Instantly the blue-haired started to feel a bit ashamed over how that class had gone. Miguel was probably STILL upset with her even though class was long since done, and it was pretty darn likely that Addy had seen how she had given up in the cage as well as the consequences for doing so. Her face still stung a little from that punch, almost confirming her thoughts that her cheek likely would bruise soon if it had yet to. Though Addy at least didn’t seem to be the kind of girl that would walk over here to point it out and make fun of her. At least Rena couldn’t even begin to picture it with her. Listening in her typical silence as E and Addy interacted Rena would scoot over to make a bit of room for the other girl to sit and eat, treating that move as a sort of invitation with a small yet nervous smile as she patted the now vacant opening.

Ignoring her half-eaten plate for the moment she would flip to a fresh post-it to jot down a note for Addy to read once she had sat down and made herself at home. It was her way of putting her own two cents in since there was no need to introduce herself at this point. E said she just got here a bit ago, so I was kind of filling her in on a few things for how life is about here...even if I don’t really have a lot to say on that yet. Anything you would say on the topic? It was still a good topic to go off of for now, in Rena’s opinion. Plus it would hopefully keep the topic of M.A.N!! Class from being brought up. That was something she’d want to avoid for a bit even though it was bound to be a topic for discussion in and rumor in itself at a place like this. Knowing that she wouldn’t be speaking up at all if it could be helped the Siren would take to finally finishing up her pizza, keeping her appetite limited to her own tray even if some of what was on E’s looked tempting..

User Image

Thoughts Writing. Speech

User Image

”Silent Storm Song”

”Kawaii Butthole69”

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

Overcome by circumstance, I put my life in the devil's hands
Fell lower than before, lower than ever before
I know it's hard to forgive me now...
User Image
User Image

There was another silence before Lilith responded. All Kid could think- no, all he could hope was that Lilith would agree with him after spelling it out so thoroughly. Out of nearly everybody at the school, he was the one who didn't deserve sympathy. Even the psychopaths deserved more than he did, because at least they were honest about it. Not like Kid, who simply drowned every person he met in an ocean of lies. He'd even just gotten to the point that he didn't care. After a moment, he refused to allow his tears to continue falling, wiping them away through deep breaths. Since he didn't deserve sympathy, why would he try to garner it by letting someone see him cry? Especially someone like Lilith. He still shook slightly as his eyes met her's or rather, they would have if he'd raise his head just a bit more or pull his hair back. The entire time though, he hid behind that smile that seemed to come so easy to him. Compared to his "normal" state, his body language had become a mess, his slumped shoulders and drooping hair contradicting the smile on his face. Even he didn't know if it would all be okay or not.

Finally, Lilith spoke, pausing to move close to the boy and grabbing his face with two slender fingers. Almost immediately on contact, Kid flinched. His smile breaking once again due to his confusion and shock. "I don't give a damn." Her words made his eyes widen, the lack of understanding showing clearly in his amber irises. "W-Why..." Was all he could manage to stutter out, and even that was just barely. Why would anyone be so okay with knowing that their entire relationship with the person that they were closest to was completely built on lies? Why would anyone just look over the fact that they were just another target who happened to hang around for a bit longer only to be completely betrayed anyway? He simply could not comprehend how the demoness could hear all of that, then have no problem smiling at him. "You may not think that you deserve a lot of things, Kid, but that doesn't mean I would automatically agree with you, you dunce." She was doing her best to fix the situation. Hell, maybe it was working. Something about seeing this emotional, vulnerable side of Lilith in itself was just...hard to believe. Even though she’d been so completely wronged, she was still desperately trying to make things right. She wanted it all to be okay.

Kid’s body instinctively relaxed as Lilith pressed her forehead against his own. Everything about it just felt…right..."You don't have to pretend when you're with me. You don't have to hide anything anymore.." The words echoed in the Magician’s mind, he knew in his heart that he couldn’t believe it, but this...he wanted it. Then, the moment she wrapped her arms around him, her head resting on his shoulder, he loved it. He did nothing, standing still as he listened to her calm, rhythmic breathing. She said nothing as she continued to hold him and neither did he, but he then gently embraced her as well. It was just an incredible feeling. There weren’t any words that needed to be said anymore. He just held her even tighter, as if she’d drift away if he didn’t...who knew, maybe she would have, but if that was the case, he was perfectly content with never. Ever. Letting her go.

His cheek had begun to rest on her head, the demoness’ horns at eye level with the young man, he’d never realized how beautiful they were. It immediately became another feature about her that could keep him mesmerized. None of this felt like it was even real. Lilith had managed to become the first person in years to see past Kid’s manufactured demeanor, to see the real him, good and bad...and she accepted it. ”Lilith…” The words were barely a whisper, but they had a calm, genuinely happy tone about them. ”You’re wonderful...thank you.” Eventually, he did release her, but only enough for her to look up at him again. Her eyes, her lips...everything, all of it was just...beautiful. He pressed his forehead against hers with a small, content smile. ”You’re so gorgeous...please don’t ever cry again, okay? Please...keep smiling. Forever” Their eyes remained locked for a while and eventually, Kid spoke again. ”And maybe...this time, this really is the right thing to do.” As soon as he finished, he slowly pulled her face to his, their lips meeting tenderly and earnestly. Suffice it to say, the Magician couldn’t recall a time in his life that he loved more...and with this one, it was all completely earnest. The real him.

It is the right thing.. I know it is.. Lilith kept repeating in her slowly calming sea of thoughts, tilting her head ever so slightly to thoroughly feel the softness of Kid's lips gently pressing against her own. Everything felt so perfect, it was overwhelming. As she felt the contentment settle in deeper, she felt a single tear roll down her cheek one last time, except this time it reflected joy instead of pain. As if it came to her naturally, she grasped his hands that were still gently placed against her cheeks. With their fingers intertwined, she pulled away and looked up at him, her cheeks tinted red as she smiled rather bashfully. "This is so strange," she said, laughing quietly as she kept her crimson eyes locked on him. "I like it though. I love it, in fact," she added, glancing towards the side as she blushed even harder, the blood rushing to her face so noticeable through her pale skin. From that moment on, it felt like the universe had finally allowed her to be satisfied with her life, satisfied in what she had in front of her.

Kid was more than satisfied. With everything, really. He looked at her happily with a smile so wide that it hurt him. No matter what he did, though, the smile wouldn't go away. A goofy sounding laugh escaped his mouth for a brief second, he was nervous as well. After everything that had happened, he was a bit tired. Not just him, either. The boy could see that Lilith was just as tired. Wiping away her tear, he began to gently pull her to his bed, where they kind of just laid, with their legs hanging off the side. Awkwardly, he cleared his throat and spoke. "Okay- um...so..." With a nervous chuckle, he looked at Lilith, her blush always unmistakably deep when she was feeling flustered. "So this probably goes without saying, but I just wanna make sure..." It was so odd for Kid to act this way, his usual confidence and optimism instead giving way to...his regular emotions. "Are we a- you know, are we...together now?" He felt his own face grow warm as he asked it, a nervous smile on his face as he looked away from her for a moment, before slowly turning back to face with a hopeful stare.

User Image

dialogue: tab tab
                                        .............................................................
                                        SPOKEN
                                        THOUGHT

....................................................................
                                        My dorm room

thoughts tab tab
                                        .................................................................
                                        This...I really like this.

ooc: tab tab
                                        ....................................................................
                                        Yes, Karmie did make the 5th paragraph. t-.-t

But I swear I've taught myself how to barricade the door
                                        I won't go there anymore.

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

YOKOThe mostly nameless gods are totally w o r n out today too.
YokoalchemistTheir lower backs are stiff and their knees are crooked.
YokoYokoTheir long-time hearts desire is
YoYokoalchemistA relaxation of days and nights.
YOKOYOKOOThey come all the way
YokoalchemTo the bathhouse in the neighboring world.
AlchemistyokoBut no matter how much money they finally manage to save up,
YoYokoalchemistEven if they grasp it tightly, it won't heat up.

YoYokoalchemistBrokoChem(There are no GODS in electric things)

Shiranui couldn't help but give a small laugh as she saw Miguel's reaction. Clearly he recalled their first meeting judging by the look on his face but he had nothing to worry about. Sadly, once he was about to answer her question something else had grabbed his attention. The Deity watched as the poor desk was completely annihilated in Miguel's rage before he turned towards the source of it. Two of the students started a food fight and made a mess of the normally well kept Gym. It was a shame to see the Werewolf grow so angry but he did have a point. Because of the reckless choice to start flinging food, the rest of the young ones lost their chance to learn more today. At least the punishment didn't involve anything like wrestling bears, cleaning up their mess was perfectly just. Though when he made an arena of sorts appear for two boys to fight in.. Well she was against that. The boy she tended to just moments ago was supposed to fight someone in peak condition?! That was very unfair.. Though Shiranui could see why Sebastian wanted to try and prove a point to Setsuna. The unharmed boy had a very poor opinion on humans, the race she loved so dearly. If she ever had a chance to speak with him alone, she would do her best to convince him that humans were not such a terrible race..

The snow locked Deity could only watch as the boys fought one another.. The result was saddening to witness, not because of who the victor was, but because of the result itself. She could see the pain on Sebastian's face and it wasn't only pain from his injuries but there was an emotional toll as well. Shiranui looked over at Miguel and frowned a little. "Miguel,.. why did you let him fight? He had a broken arm and many more injuries. He probably gained from from that scuffle.. After you are done with your discussions with them then I will take him to my office." While the woman was generally easy going and calm most of the time, she did have a stubborn streak in her. Her last sentence wasn't a question, it was a statement. She wasn't going to let the Russian boy go around without being tended to again. 'Only the Heavens know what else got broken or reopened.. I pray it is not too severe.' Well at least she had plenty of herbs and medicines at her disposal.. She'll need them.

Shiranui's ears flickered when she heard the injuries boy in question start to speak. He was speaking to the timid silverette that was asked to stay by Miguel. A soft smile curled her lips as she watched the two. While Setsuna labeled him as a 'gorilla' and many other things, this was a true act of kindness. He was being gentle and kind to the other young one to try and ease her nerves.. If only the others saw this, they could learn a thing or two.

Where: 2nd Floor, Physical Building: MAN Class
Who: Miguel and a few young ones
Condition: Perfect
Out of Charity:
User Image Cherry Blossom Storm

Jetfury

AsuraDeimos

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image

"What? You've never seen a ghost embody human flesh before?"
-

She thought that it was almost princess-like when Asura had lent a hand for the two out of the portal, more for herself rather than Kid since he was a male. Though in reality, after he helped Kid pass, he turned back to usher Diviana as well. Continuing to walk through, she saw his hand retract to point to the direction, when she had chosen to ignore his helping hand. She didn't like the thought of touching people, or even people touching her at the most. In her mind, she knew that it was a kind gesture of Asura to do so, to offer that extra support, but she knew her body. Even with that extra support from the Tenth Eye of the Abyss, she knew what she would revert to in reality, and the power surge wasn't going to leave her hopeless. Like every drop of energy in every other being, you get some, and then eventually you lose some. If anything, she hoped that Asura didn't take it the wrong way, she just didn't need the help.

Following in back into the classroom after Kid, she noticed that Lilith was still present. It was slightly odd to see that she lingered till the very end, being that she seemed somewhat frustrated previously. Unfortunately, being that she kept her eye on Lilith, she had almost tripped onto Kid, but rather bumped into him as he stopped for a brief moment. "Tch.." She shook her head as she passed around the male. At that moment, the two (Lilith and Kid) seemed to be unphased, which Diviana found to be slightly weird. Usually, people on the outside would say, “Sorry,” or possibly rage off on her, but they didn't. From this, she assumed that there was something going on between the two, but did not think further of the idea as it was none of her business.
                                        Learn how to walk, moron. Continuing her way out of the class, she began to feel her new found energy seep out of her. Slowly she grew a little tired, and eventually settled in with her current feeling, normal.

Taking her time towards leaving the physical building, she pondered whether she should go to the library next, or head to the cafeteria. Before entering into Asura's class, she felt slightly famished, and now thinking about the whole decision, it would've been wise to do grab a bit to eat. On the other hand, she remembered that there was that one giant that invited her to the library. Weighing her options, she decided that it would be the best choice if she finished Phoenix's assignment first before eating, taking a break, or even relaxing. Her choices were generally based off of the results that would benefit her in the long run, and in this particular situation, she'd rather get rid of her work than having it linger with her for the rest of the night. That would've been the most logical reasoning that is, or so she thought.

As she had reached for the door, she noticed from a far that there were a group of people headed towards her direction. Seeing that one of them was caring a large object, she decided to open the door, and hold it for the group. As the group came closer to the center of the courtyard, she noticed that one in particular, turned out to be her roommate cradling the blond giant from class recently. It was a slight odd sight to see, being that the giant was slightly taller than her roommate, and even bigger. From what she witnessed since her arrival, most of the male species in the school were as dumb as a bag of hammers, and seeing so, she felt stupid herself to indirectly follow through with such childish antics. Thinking that this was some kind of joke, she swung the door open, and left her post to walk towards them.

As she eventually drew in closer to the group, she had also noticed that chick that left her, Asura, and Kid earlier, except with something a little different. As she took a closer look at Elly, she noticed that not only did she have a growing giant blood stain seep into her clothes; but that she also looked a little beat up. Not so much that she was in a fist fight, but more likely the reason that she fell down somewhere a couple of times. Witnessing all of this at once, she had slowed down her pace even more to examine the others. Jumping to Shaun, he had looked barely alive. The boy was totally breathing, with his eyes occasionally blinking and squinting at times, and the obvious injured nose.
                                        I guess what they say about blonds is true... And last but not least, her eyes shifted to her roommate, who unusually didn't seem injured or defected at all, in comparison to the other two.

Unluckily, Diviana stays in the direction she heads towards. She does not briefly sway to the sides so that others can pass her, but rather just continues to walk forward with her chest and shoulders high. In those situations, saying, “Sorry" was not an option for her. In fact, she would actually expect others to apologize for bumping into her. Personally, she did not want to deal with their shenanigans for attention, especially from Elly. To be chosen as an apprentice and unlock some inner shiz was probably some kind of sick joke to her. In fact, if anything, the girl probably needed the time to think about how much more attention she could get out of doing so. Stupid attention seekers disgusted her, and whether or not she was correct, would need to be proven further.
                                        Her greeting earlier was probably just a hook, for another person to adore her happy-go-lucky attitude... As the space between the group and her began to decrease, she continued her slightly slow pace with her eyes forward directly in-between the two. Like other beings, the two naturally readied themselves to redirect their course at a slight angle around her when she drew closer. Though she wasn't going to let them off that easy, if anything, she was helping them fix their mistake of possibly appalling others with their public blood show.

As Diviana slowly approached the two walking, she let out a loud sigh while shaking her head. "No wonder Asura wants to help... Weak attention whores do deserve some assistance. Totes tragic..." she had said aloud, slowing her pace a tad bit more so that the two could hear her loud and clear.

speech
                                        thought

Attire: OOTD 1.2 w. Touches of dirt
                                        Company: Vincent, Shaun, Elly
                                        Thoughts: Pft.
                                        OOC: 3: Haven't posted for a while, hope this kind of makes up for it. Uwahaha.

Solana Shadow Plauge

Gigi da Soldier

Little Miss Opinionated

Kitten

User Image

AdelaideSanders

Got shackles on, my words are tied,

Fear can make you compromise.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Relieved that E and Rena were welcoming her to join them, Addy happily took the seat that Rena had offered her. Shaking E's hand, she couldn't help but notice how warm she was. The first thing to come to mind was that she could have a fever, but when she looked upon her face and saw no trace of sickness, she decided that maybe E just has a higher body temperature than normal. Setting down her belongings, she smiled and blushed when the red head complimented her new red glasses that she had gotten from the mall a while ago. As E told the small psychic that she was welcome to take any of the food that was in front of her and explained that she would rather be called by her nickname, Addy tilted her head to the side for a second, wondering as to why she didn't like her name. 'Her name seems fine... Well, I'm not one to judge,' She decided and grabbed a couple of grapes that were sitting on a small plate and popped them into her mouth. The dark haired girl chuckled in response about the talk about snacks. "I hear you, I like to keep a few snacks on me just in case of emergencies as well," Addy replied as she pointed to her bag. Addy liked to bring various containers of snacks just in case she should ever get hungry herself, but some of the snacks were a little... Out there. Sometimes the small girl likes to bring a whole Vietnamese sandwich called a, bánh mì in her bag for special occasions. Other times she just likes to bring ghost peppers, courtesy of Elliot's garden, to munch on as a snack.

As Addy popped a few more grapes into her mouth, she turned to her side when Rena showed her a post-it note, explaining as to what the two were talking about before she came and joined them. Seeing that E's new to this school, it did sort of surprise the small girl that she was still pretty calm about the whole school, especially since Rena apparently told her everything, which probably included the Death World. It could be possible that E's a lot stronger and more worldly experienced than Addy expected. Swallowing and thinking hard, the bespectacled girl's eyebrows furrowed as she thought about anything else that can be said about the school that hasn't already been mentioned. "W-well I imagine that you've covered everything. Hmm, did you mention that the teachers are psychotic and the dean is sadistic? Because that's all that I've got right now, other than the fact that this school pretty much feels like another certain school for the gifted that a certain comic is based off of, just with talking cats thrown into the mix," Addy replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Though I'd like to think that if I were to stick here for a while, I could probably get stronger and learn how to handle certain situations better. Not only that, but I could definitely improve how to control my powers."

Deciding to keep the conversation ball rolling, Addy thought that maybe the three of them should get to know each other, that way they could feel more comfortable. She really wanted to know how they got to this school and why, but something was telling her that this sort of topic can be touchy for some more than others. Wanting to keep away from any sort of conflict, the psychic cleared her throat and fiddled with one the grapes. "So... What are your abilities?" Adelaide asked out loud to the two, feeling dumb for asking such a simple question out of panic. She always hated awkward silences and felt like if there wasn't any chattering, then there was something wrong with her. The only good thing about this was that at least it's a pretty neutral question to ask unless they didn't want to talk about it, which is fine. It's not like she had anything to offer, considering that she hasn't exactly be able to fully utilize her lack of psychic powers. At least she's pretty good at tarot card reading, that's always something.

thought thought thought

"speech speech speech !"

Sometimes I want toxx Disappear !
                    Company: Rena & E
                    Outfit for the day: Bummin' it
                    Thoughts: "Baby nerd over here..."
                    Out Of Cats: D;

Mitzy-nyan

”Silent Storm Song”

Dapper Wolf

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Cold white walls, keep you from your pad and pen ☢nhdhdhjdjdfhshsfh
shjqaksfafakdhvjkanvjaksf▱You just wanna
stab again,
I can't believe it's half this hard, ▬ sghnssggdssh
dhdfhsfhshsh♆You
never knew your mind was dark, no!❞ ☩►

۞┍┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┑۞
Where: The schoolyard, fountain
Tormenting: No one...yet
Mood: irritable
Desire: food
Clothed in: Nothing fancy
۞┕┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┙۞

Linus stood in front of the undersized girl and emaciated boy for a minute or so before the smaller one spoke up. “No you just lost the biggest part of our fight” she said giving a slight nod “He punched me in the face!” said the frail female “Well not me, an illusion of me but still! That would've hurt” she said while Linus decided to use one of his suit cases as a chair. He looked at the boy who was now eye level to Linus. The scrawny guy before Linus had scoffed when the girl had accused him of hitting her. "Sorry" he said dryly. It's understandable when someone is telling their side of the story and they over exaggerate the truth. It can be quite exasperating really. Before Linus could give the young lady a reply she turned to her 'friend' she was sitting next to and introduced herself. As Linus listened to Gia introduce herself to the gent, he couldn't help but notice how apprehensive he looked.

Linus could obviously tell that the somewhat smaller man was irritated as it was and his being there didn't help any. It almost seemed as if the dude was trying to intimidate Linus with his eyes. Like that was going to work. It takes a lot for Linus to become intimidated of someone... or scared for that matter. Usually it was Linus who did all the intimidating and manipulation. Linus started to look him up and down once more before he said his name was Dominic. 'Hmm...Dominic is it? Seems like such a common name.' he thought to himself as he began to support his chin. Being in conversations and socializing doesn't seem all that important to Linus. He is used to being inside the house surrounded by the many walls of his room just doing the things that he adores. Simply thinking about playing with his knives in his free time gives him the goosebumps. Breaking through his thoughts Linus's expression altered from interested to boring within a second. He wasn't known for keeping a conversation long and interesting.

"Well, it was nice meeting both of you, but I, for one, am hungry and I must eat." he said stretching his legs. Linus stood from where he sat and swung his book bag over his shoulder. He took a step back as he brought his bags from under him, his gaze going from Dominic to Gia. "I wouldn't suppose one of you knows where the cafeteria is would you?" he said as his stomach growled obnoxiously. Linus brought out one of his pocket knives to exam-en the titanium blade so there were no scratches or smudges from the earlier incident in the car. He inspected the knife closely, turning it back and forth --evenly-- to ensure that there was nothing wrong with his valuable play toy. As soon as Linus saw that his knife had not received any damage from such a hazardous tumble, he breathed out a sigh of relief. 'Well I'm sure as hell glad my knives didn't take that much damage.' Linus thought.

Linus studied the appearances' of the two that sat before him. It might be possibly for Linus to pick up a few fashion tips from little Gia. Her attire seemed quite interesting to Linus since nobody really dressed in that way where he's from. Some type of leggings and a pleasant flowing shirt. Linus realized his stare had lasted way longer than it should causing him to avert his eyes onto the ground at his feet. "S-sorry, I'm intrigued by your outfit." he said with his hair covering his eyes and face. With Linus's stomach now having a growling fit, he grabbed at his stomach, clutching his shirt with hints of pain. It wasn't so smart of Linus to not eat for two days straight fussing about coming to Taiustus. Even with his caring mother bringing him food so that her son would hopefully eat something. "So, about the cafeteria?"

-CaPtaIn_FLyy-
Doldrelorijah

✄▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬♞

✄▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬OUT of MIND ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬♞

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image

After watching such a PASSIONATE battle, Miguel felt muchos betteras. Warriors didn't truly understand each other until their FISTS connected, but he still had one small complaint. "Whitney! Que diablos?! You're still underage, don't give the crowd the satisfaction! Who even got you that?!" The MAN sighed and shook his head, not disappointed in her, but a bit more...concerned. Shiranui spoke up then, voicing her discomfort with the MAN having Sebastian fight despite his injuries. He shrugged, making a motion as if he did it because he was bored, but saying otherwise, making sure to keep his words to English so that she could understand. "He's a foolish young man, doesn't know how to pick his battles. Pride like that will get him killed."

He watched as Nix approached him nervously. It made sense, as the MAN did hit his desk so hard that it exploded. Worried, she asked if she was in trouble, prompting the Werewolf to contort his face into a grim, rage-filled expression and fold his large, veiny arms. "Yes, big trouble. You were the last one out of the cage, chiquita, then you ate the wrong food." Steam pored from his nose as he exhaled, looking directly down into the girl's eyes. After a moment, he let out a hearty laugh and ruffled her hair happily. "...Just kidding! You didn't do anything wrong. Before I tell you why I had you stay after class..." He looked back to the fight in the ring. "...We need to see which of these boys has the weaker heart. Er-" He paused briefly, recalling that Nix was the girl who just...didn't quite get it. "...Metaphorically, of course. We have to see which of them wins this fight."

As expected from the start, Sebastian lost pretty decisively. Miguel could see the disappointment and anger in the young man's eyes. Slowly, Sebastian rose and stalked towards the three, Miguel rolling his eyes and tapping his foot, a bit impatient at how long he was taking. However, the MAN had a satisfied smirk on his face. Whoever lost the fight, he planned to bring over, but that wasn't even necessary as the Russian brought himself over, trying to calm Nix down. The werewolf glanced at the snow-locked nurse with a smile. When Sebastian begged for training, well it was just perfect timing. He first looked to Nix. Nix, you have good powers, but not much control. What happens if your powers don't work and you're left to fight with your fists alone? You'll get beat up, so you'll be training with ME!" He reached his arm out around Shiranui and pulled her in close to him, lifting her off of the ground and pointing at her. "There'll be lots of exercise, lots of eating bread! Nobody will ever call you a curse or a drag again! You'll gain powerful MUUUUSCLLLLLLESSSAHHHH!!! Eventually, you'll grow to be strong and beautiful like miss Shiranui here!"

Dropping the nurse down, he moved to Sebastian, who was still on his knee. "And you..." He took a different approach with Sebastian, kicking the boy onto his back and placing his POWERFUL leg onto the young man's injured chest. "Look at you. Now look at me. Now look at you. Now look at my body. Now look at you. I THOUGHT I SAID LOOK AT MY BODY. You want Miguel's body. You wish you could have this body. Your life won't be complete without ever even getting a WHIFF of this MANtasma. Well, boy. If you ever want this body, you'll have to stop being such a poor excuse of a MAN! I'm taking you both under my wing, so...earn Miguel's body."

Taking his foot off of Sebastian, he moved out of the way, lifting a hand out to give Shiranui the go-ahead for taking him to her office. "Dismissed. FIRST LESSON! Always keep your guard up, because Miguel will find you when you don't expect it, and he will strike like a rabid beast. When that time comes, we will continue to increase. Your. Power." Giving Nix a pat on the head and a smile, the MAN broke out into a yell, picked a direction and began running in it. "INFINITE...POWERRRRRRR!!!!!!" Was the last thing he said as he burst through the wall of the classroom, immediately falling 2 floors down and crashing into the ground in a cloud of smoke. When it cleared, he was simply laying there motionlessly, concerned students beginning to gather. Out of nowhere, a fist burst through his mouth, tearing the body in half and revealing another Miguel. Silently, he continued to shout at the top of his lungs and run forward, breaking through the gates at the entrance and going...going...going...then the gates repaired themselves magically, looking at the werewolf's tracks in confusion. "Ow- hey MAN , what the eff...?"

User Image

AsuraDeimos
Yokoalchemist
User ImageUser Image

Having spent her second cigarette some time ago, Candra was quickly growing bored with reading the schedules and other documents the weird, white haired Dean had given her before throwing her out of his office. She sighed, tilting her head back slightly to lean it against the dorm’s wall behind her. She would literally rather be anywhere else at this point. Like maybe on a moonlit beach with a tropical drink in hand, steel drums playing while dozens of good looking people mill around just looking for a vacation romance. Wouldn’t that be nice….

She was jarred roughly from her budding daydream when something small smacked into her face. She let out an indignant gasp, instinctively raising her hand to smash what she assumed was one giant bug as she felt it fall off her face and land in her lap. Luckily for the small fairy, Candra looked down before letting her hand drop and she caught sight of the humanoid form.

Her hand lowered slowly, her forehead furrowing as one brow arched in confusion. She picked up the open folder with one hand, bringing it up to eye level so she could stare more closely at whatever had just hit her. She was more than a little surprised to see a tiny, winged person. One finger rose up unbidden and lightly poked at the thing, person, that had crashed into her face. “Um…. Hello? You awake? Alive? …A figment of my imagination perhaps?” Her finger nudged him again.

User Image

Where I am Courtyard, next to the dorm building
Who I'm with Setsuna
What I feel Confused and sore
What I have on This
OOC Everybody knows a little place like Kokomo
OOC Also, I know the post's on the short side but... that just happens sometimes.
User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info: Is fairy sized (about 2 inches/5CM tall)
Current location: Courtyard near dorm building

"Jeez...why...did you have to be there...?"
He grumbled to himself as he slowly came to. He laid in her booklet, looking up at the girl he crashed into. Her face wasn't familiar at all. He glanced over at the booklet he was on and it was enough evidence for him to conclude that this girl was a new student. The girl then poked him in the chest. "H-hey...I'm awake...Just don't poke me there..." He said as he grabbed her finger tip. She seemed to have stopped for a moment, still curious and confused as to what he was. "I'll make this short. My name is Setsuna and I'm a student here too. I was just heading for the dorms, but got caught in a violent draft..." He lied about the last part. He took out his phone and made a few quick notes about the new student and about his failed vent launching. "What's your name?" He asked, expecting a first and last name.

At this point he needed to return to his dorm and patch himself up. He may no look it, but he was exhausted from all that happened today. He needed to make a few more notes, do a few more scouting chores around the school tonight, and continue working to rig the several buildings. There was a lot he wanted to do, all to satisfy his soldier's paranoia of the unexpected and failure. This girl did seem a little interesting though, for some reason she piqued some interest. I have to be prepared...

((OOC:))

--------------------------------------------------------

quotes:

dhampir_princess

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Hilarious Gekko

User ImageUser Image tab

Oh shiz I have clothes - See?

Shaun grunted a bit as he felt his mind pulling him into the void of sleep, his fingers tapping each other to keep himself concentrated on something. He felt someone get near, the sweet scent reminding him of Elly. He tried to turn away further, but his head just wouldn't allow it. The floor was pretty solid, and his head was quite heavy. Elly told him that she wasn't going to banish him from her presence, which just made him feel worse. 'What if she is just saying that to be nice?' he thought grimly. She muttered something afterwards, sounding shocked but trying to hide it. His eyes looked from the floor quickly, noticing how she disappeared from his side. Back to the floor, and a couple minutes later she started talking away from his direction. 'Vincent.' The person who saved him from what ever the hell happened. 'Did she just say carry?' As Vincent started to morph his face to disagree, Shaun himself tried to roll upwards. He flattened out on his stomach, but even that movement of his head sent his belly into knots. Inhaling quickly, he focused on shutting the sickening feeling down, and tried to relax afterwards. His eyelids got heavy, but he groaned in complaint against it. He meant to say 'No I am okay. I can do this.' but all that came out was "Aghmmmmm." His face went flat out of disappointment. "Like the great poet Emily Dickinson. I couldn't have said it better Shaun. Good job!" Elogim said, laughing a bit too hard at his own prodding. Elly continued talking about his going off again, which made his eye snap open, looking directly at an ice knife that he threw. She was right, he thought he may go off again too.

Shaun actually rolled his head to the side and looked at Elly actually standing up to Vincent, and ordering him to get Shaun. 'Either Asura's effects haven't worn off, or she is getting stronger.' he thought. The amazement made him smile, but he immediately was reminded of his broken nose, which the pressuring pain was brought back to his attention. A little whine and he stopped the smile, leaving him looking like a mopey butt. Footsteps, a sigh, and hands underneath him brought Shaun to find himself in the cold hands of Vincent. 'Don't you lift. Don't do it.' Shaun denied the help of the person who made him like this, even if Shaun was going batshit crazy. It was like kissing the person who stabbed you in an alleyway after you just robbed a store. He was jostled a bit, realizing he wasn't going to be carried over Vincent's shoulder. 'You son of a b***h.' Shaun let his head fall off of Vincent's forearm, his legs dangling off the other end. Shaun, one of the only members of the PPC, is now being treated like a princess by the dark knight, Sir Vincent. His head pounded from the weight, and he couldn't even talk from how hurt his nose was. A single face moment made him want to scream from pain. 'There is probably a fracture. BUT PUT ME DOWN. GET A WHEEL CHAIR. ELLY! YOU CAN MAKE ICE FORMATIONS DAMNIT.' Slowly dragging his head up, he opened up a heavy eyelid to see Vincent. With a sway, Shaun swung his arm as fast as he could across Vincent's face. But alas, his strength didn't cooperate with his stupor, leaving Shaun's hand gently sliding down Vincent's jawline, from ear to chin. Giving up, Shaun laid his hand on his chest and turned away.

Near by the doors was the friend Lilith left Team Shelly with. 'I can't remember he name right now, ugh. Hell I can't even remember if she gave it to me. Or if Lilith did.' His confusion only led to more pain in his head. As she passed by, he true colors appeared to Shaun, leaving him in a bit of shock and a bit giggly. 'Blind sided by a stranger.' he thought. Normally everyone has been, somewhat, nice in first interaction. Although the words weren't nice, Shaun wanted to get up and slap her for making a rude comment. Elly wasn't even to blame and she comes in pointing fingers. 'What a -' WOAH SHAUN. I understand you can get a bit mouthy sometimes, but that word is definitely not allowed. Change your thought bubble immediately! 'What a b***h.'

Little Miss Opinionated

The Retarded Dove

Solana Shadow Plauge

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

User Image

Paddling through the hail storm
                                            Clothes ravaged, the leaves all torn
                                            ...A part of me is born...

User Image

Eloise felt very guilty for goading Vincent to do what she asked, being so mean and straightforward. But the fact of the matter simply was that she was in no shape to fight him if he argued about it, and she didn't know how long it could take to find somebody who just happened to be wandering outside in the hall who would be able to help. Vincent's gaze lingered on the floor and he slowly nodded before moving over to gather Shaun into his arms. The two then headed out the door, with Elly following behind. 'I'll make it up to him later...Though, I don't know if you can make blood cupcakes...And that just sounds so nasty. Maybe I'll get him a nice book or something? I dunno, I can always just ask him how I can make it up to him for this.' Right now she couldn't think much on amends when her arm was starting to ache worse, her whole sleeve wet and slick with blood. The whole week had just been one thing after another, and so few of them had been good. Yeah, the new school year had given her a chance to make a lot of new friends and meet a lot of neat people--but things had spiraled from awesome to horrible in just a few days. The Death World had been so awful, and nobody seemed to want to give her a break about it.

She consoled herself that the day was almost over, and tomorrow could be better. 'Hopefully. I dunno how much more of this kinda stuff happening I can handle.' As it was she was trying to keep it together as best she could, despite the entire universe seeming to want her to bust down into tears. At least now she was feeling a bit more glued since Vincent was there, and he was one of the strongest people she'd met as far as students went by. Yeah, he was a vampire, and movies made them look really scary and blood-thirsty. But Vincent was different. He was more like Angel--broody, dark, handsome and brave. His presence made her feel safe and protected. It was...really nice. Especially after how unsafe she felt after the Death World. She felt the corner of her mouth turn up faintly as she watched Vincent nearing the physical building where the Nurse's Office was. It quickly disappeared, however, as the dark-haired girl she had seen in Mr. Asura's class appeared through the door and headed straight for them, not looking like she was going to move to the side so Vincent could get by. Elly frowned, thinking that had been rather rude considering Shaun was very obviously hurt. But it didn't stop there. No wonder Asura wants to help... Weak attention whores do deserve some assistance. Totes tragic..."

And just like that, she was being battered again. It was like there was just no end to the barrage of mean people wanting to hurt her--and why? Why did they act like this? 'Why can't everybody just be nice?! Why do people have to cut others down?!' Eloise felt her frustration and anger rising, not wanting to have to deal with this anymore today! If ever, even! As the girl passed by her, Eloise clenched her free hand and grit her teeth. It wasn't right! Why did people like that get to spit their poison then just walk away without any care in the world? It wasn't fair, and Eloise Addams was just really flippin' tired of it! Swiveling around to face the girl as she started to walk away, the little redhead called after the girl. "Hey!" Her voice was loud and sharp, the air shuddering around her as the temperature dropped at least thirty degrees. Frost was spreading from her feet outward towards the girl, the breeze growing sharp with ice crystals and starting to whip around the two. Red eyes watched as the dark girl turned around, her expression not changing much. "I dunno what kind of person thinks its okay to just mock people who are clearly hurt and in need of medical attention--but frankly, I think that sounds like a coward!"

It was hard to tell if Eloise was trying to be mean, or was just being honest. Her expression wasn't threatening so much as determined, the tone of her voice not as sharp as one would expect. Being mean or so blunt wasn't something she was used to. But she was tired of people picking on her and her friends when they were hurt--like even getting hurt was something they should be guilty for. Elly felt herself trembling as she continued, the air growing more voracious and icy with every word. "Maybe you hung around Lilith too long. She's just as bad you know; picking on people when they're all tired and hurt..." Like after they had all escaped the Death World. Eloise didn't even speak to the girl, but she decided to make her feel bad about only losing an eye and not her life. What kind of a person did that? "Does it makes you feel better? Bullying people who haven't done anything to you?" The fire in the girl's eyes was growing, memories flooding back of her sister. After the accident, Krystal couldn't talk like she used to, or do the simple things people did like everybody else could. She had trouble and she mixed up the few words she managed to form...And kids picked on her. They laughed and pointed and treated her like a big punchline. But she didn't seem to notice--or she was just better at ignoring them then Elly.

It made her feel slightly like she would have disappointed her twin if she'd seen her like this, giving in to the mean remarks and letting them get to her. But she didn't care, because she was just so tired of everybody treating her like being afraid or weak was a crime! Some people were just made to be softer, and they shouldn't suffer more than they already might because of it. "Why else do you do it? What are you getting from it, huh? Do you want people to think you're all big and tough?" Eloise glanced around, the vicinity utterly empty except for the four of them. The girl gestured around with her good hand, the blood clinging to her fingers going unnoticed as ice started creeping over the girl's shoes and up towards her shins. "Maybe I just can't see them--must be this glass eye of mine, I guess. 'cause I don't see anybody giving me attention or thinking you're big and scary--I just see you, me, and my two friends. One of them in some serial need of a nurse, so thanks for butting in and being all--all assy to us when we were just walking! Have a nice night, don't like...punch any poor babies for their candy or kick puppies for fun, Second Lilith!" Eloise nodded at the girl to signify she was done, with the conversation and the girl, before turning and heading back towards the physical building.
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

When the stars above are all ablaze
                                            Why care about the coming dawn
                                            ...When the moon pours now, searchlight strong...

User Image

W-where is this? Asura's portal place | Library
I'm sorry--who are you? Shaun and Vincent and Lilith II (Diviana)
I feel so... Why is everybody just so gobbing mean today?! EVERYBODY GO EAT A DARN CUPCAKE AND CHILL!
Oh, my clothes? Ice cream shirt ftw!!

~
oOo_Gigi_oOo
Solana Shadow Plague

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items