Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

Kirby had no idea who the other two were, so he figured it would be best to find out. "The other two? More like Anubis? Wait, are you Outrage weapons?" He was wondering if they were like Aquais and Fuuenken. Sven handed Kirby and EXTREMELY heavy letter and then whispered in his ear. With that, he just disappeared. Kirby was having trouble holding the letter, which appeared to be normal, so he just set it down. He seemed perplexed by Sven's words, but said nothing.

((Out Of Cake?!: I got rid of Sven, he might be back later as a teacher?))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image Aidan laughed "What I want is to sample your delicious smelling blood." Something about him seemed familiar to Aerin. Kai sighed "You know the rules." Aidan smiled his long fangs showing, he looked like and older version of the kid Aerin saw when her and Aidan had the talk and the crystal rose showed Aidan's past as he remembered it.

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image Anubis laughed "Outrage weapon?" Anubis smiled "No I am the God Anubis, I made a deal with this human and so did the other two, Horus and Ra." Raven smiled "But it was not easy to talk them into becoming my weapons."

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

Kirby was surprised to learn he was talking to a god. He had no idea what kind of god this was though, he never payed attention to that kind of stuff. But he was interested in the fact this guy had talked a god into being a weapon. "So, you're a smooth talker and managed to get three gods to be your weapons? Sounds fun, what are their weapons forms?" Kirby was wondering which would be more powerful, those gods, or the outrage weapons. He had seen Aquais, Fuuenken, and Zessen in Outrage, and it wasn't pretty, but gods should be strong as well, right?

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"I remember my commander saying "Having 3 A.I's will drive you insane." I think he meant demonic little girls, or evil berserkers, or talking swords, or all these fools. Because I feel bloody crazy."
"Call me a ******** knife. I DARE YOU."

User Image

Fuuenken said "I have no idea. I can only read Hikaru's mind. But I might pick up random thoughts from others. By accident." Epsilon shifted a bit and yawned again. "mommy..." Fuuenken blinked and said "...and your not worried one bit?" Fuuenken looked up and saw the two people walk in. "I'll just take the boy now." Fuuenken took Epsilon and hoisted him over his shoulder. "Now where's Hikaru?" Hikaru walked back inside and kneeled looking under the bed. "There! I found you! Now get out you little ******** demon!" Aerin saw the little girl again as a demonic voice shouted "You found me!" Hikaru growled and looked up. "Hi..."

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What Im Feeling:Very Tired...Wounded...
What Im Wearing:Shirt, Tight Jeans, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where Im At: School; Nurse's Office
Who Im With:
OutlawStar01
Gaara_Of_The_Sand_Of_Time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin just stared at him for a moment, "My...blood?" The nagging feeling that she should know who this person was, was driving her insane. Suddenly it dawned on her, "Aiden!" She said her eyes widening as she recognized the man in front of her from when she had seen Aiden's memories. Letting Fuuenken take Epsilon she slipped off the bed, avoiding stepping on Hikaru who has found Samantha under the bed. Walking over to the boys she took a closer look at them, "Is that you Aiden? Then-" she looked at the neko boy near him, "you must be Kai."

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Sleeping.
Who Im With: Aerin

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image Aidan smiled "You could call this body Aidan, he is one of three, I go by Rym Madavichi." Kai laughed "The same goes for me this body's is Kai's but I am known as Kuro, tho you don't have to call us by our names you may call us Aidan, and Kai still." Aidan's smile got bigger "Tho this thirst is killing me it has been ages since I have had a drink."

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge Clades
User Image

Dirge looked up for a second, blushing at her question. "W-well.....I guess we could--" He stopped when she got ontop of him, he still blushed, but there was a shy smile there, as well. "Hmmm....perhaps we can find out." He put a hand on her cheek and began kissing her deeply. He indeed didnt know she was just being playful, but with either intention, Dirge was still just happy to be with her.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Who Im With:
OutlawStar01

'One of Three?!' Aerin was a little overwhelmed by what Ai-no Rym had told her. hearing what Rym had said about a drink, ''I lost a lot of blood during that fight so it probably wouldn't be a good idea for him to... Aerin came to realize something 'Lost a lot of blood...' Slowly she looked down, 'Aw crud..' she thought seeing the her neck and front of her shirt was still covered in blood from when her neck had been cut, since she hadn't been back to her room yet to change. 'I'm standing in front of a hungry vampire covered in my own blood which he apparently thought smelled delicious.' Slowly she looked back up at Aiden-Rym.

User Image

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image Aidan's eyes lit up as he got ready to pounce. Kai took a strange stance, Aidan pounced at Aerin and Kai tackled him out of the air before he got to her, with a few flicks of his finger Aidan was bound. "You know this won't hold me forever."

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"I remember my commander saying "Having 3 A.I's will drive you insane." I think he meant demonic little girls, or evil berserkers, or talking swords, or all these fools. Because I feel bloody crazy."

User Image

Epsilon yawned and woke up. He froze and Samantha looked at him with a demonic laugh "Look at the scared child! You just wait! Your soul will be mine!" Hikaru growled "Shut the ******** up you dumb b***h. I don't care if your 8. Say that s**t one more time I'll go back in time and bring the ******** dog here! You hear me?!" Fuuenken held Epsilon and said "That better be sweat running down your leg boy." Hikaru looked at Aidan and stood up.
Silme Rana

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Who Im With:
OutlawStar01

Aerin nearly bolted out the door when she saw Aidan pounce at her, she only stopped herself when she saw Kai restrain him. "I think i should go get this blood off before he breaks loose." Even tho he wasn't the Aidan she knew he was still Aidan and Aerin realy didn't want to have to fight him if she could help it.

User Image

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

User Image

Hikaru stood there silently and saw Aerin. "Epsilon. Get inside." Epsilon disappeared and Hikaru held his head. "Fuuenken. Get in your weapon form." He grabbed what was now a sword and tightened his grip. He looked up and said "Blood has Iron deposits in it. I can at least take that part off you Aerin." "So I get iron when I drink it!" "Oh shut up you."
Silme Rana

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Pȧȵđϕɍȧ
❝Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave.❞
x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x
Ⱥӄɨɏɇ Ⱦȧӄɨ
❝Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice. Injuries are avenged; crimes are avenged...❞
Hɨɍϕϛћɨ Ҟȧȵ
❝You can hate me but never be me. I'm me, myself, and I and you can never compare yourself to me.❞

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Pandora laid in her bed feeling tired, yawning she even wondered if she would be able to go to class today, which would be sad because it would be her first real school day ever. Though seeing as she rarely slept she couldn't fight the need to sleep, she hoped the teachers would forgive her if she didn't show up. Lake laid on the other bed across the room watching as the Faerie began to close her eyes, finding it a nice idea he laid down his head and began to fall asleep himself, but his senses were still fully operating while the Hellhound drifted to sleep. Pandora seeing Lake fall asleep the girl pulled out the butterfly necklace Cal had given her and held it close to her heart, her emotionless face had a slight blush as she thought of him. Pandora felt sleep descend upon her and she promised herself that she would speak to Lake right after her slumber, her eyes fluttered closed and she left to the world of dreams.They both slept in their pitchdark room as the rest of the world seemed to wake around them.

~~
~Akiye~

~~
Hiroshi had slept in his room after the hectic night, waking he laid there in his bed feeling fortunate at having his room still intact. Slipping out of his bed the demon stood and stretched out the kinks in his joints, looking back at his bed he sighed at seeing it empty without a woman keeping it warm. Hiroshi went to his dresser and laid out a yukata for him to wear before going to his bathroom to take a shower, turning on full heat he stepped into the tub and let the water pour over him cleansing him from the previous night. His skin turned a light pink after a while but he did not mind, in fact he loved the slight pain of the heat because it gave him a slight pleasure. Pain reminded him of good fights from the past. Scrubbing his blonde hair Hiroshi made sure to get out any ash and debris, filth and water quickly poured down into the drain.

Sighing while drying his hair with a towel Hiroshi sat in one of his more comfortable chairs and leaned back into it, the demon wondered what he should do that day other than possibly going to class. He grunted when he thought of having a teacher, he honestly despised teacher for how they seemed to think they knew more than he did. He hoped at least the teacher would be a hot female. Speaking of hot female, Hiroshi wondered about Martina and how she was. He hadn't seen her since the explosions, he hoped she was alright for the simple fact of he hadn't bedded her yet. Getting up he dressed himself loosely in his yukata before turning his attention to his katana that was sitting on its pedestal, he smiled as he picked up the strong weapon. Unsheathing it he checked to see if it was still razor sharp and if it had been soiled, finding nothing he proudly sheathed it and tied it securely around his waist. Grabbing the summoning tommes he tucked them away before leaving, closing the door behind him Hiroshi didn't mind that he was barefoot or that his hair was still damp. Wandering the halls he had no real destination.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Imagexxxx User ImagexxxxUser Image

[[OOC :Hope its okay, been off my game for awhile.]]

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin grinned as he took a box full of mistletoe's and a staple gun. "You do the main rooms on the east and north wings of the school and I'll do the west and south wings." he said to Alex then disappear into thin air.

Perrin Theme

User Image
Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Nameless Riddle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items