Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Romantic Streaker

User Image

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva watched him with a smile and waited for his reply. With a surprised tone and expression except for her smile she said "And here I thought you were old fashion..." She shook her head with fake disappointment in him. She wondered why he was having a hard time putting words together, it was just her that he was talking to. Her smile faded slightly when he kissed her again but she did feel her heart burn with happiness. She had only felt the heat when she was in joy several times and all of them were with Dirge. And she hadn't changed during any of those.. Change. What if she changed? She broke the kiss for a moment, how much would it hurt him if she said no because there was a possibility of changing? She sat in silence in the few seconds she was thinking and watched him.

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

User Image
A hundred days has made me older
Since the last time I saw your pretty face
A thousand lives has made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that seperate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face...

~Martina looked from the first paragraph when she had been interrupted by a woman. She didn't even have to read the woman's face to know that the tone in her voice was careless. "Already found it." She stated in the same tone but her accent made her sound different from the other person. She looked at the girl briefly to see if she should waist her time, Martina had enough friends but it was fun to have another to whisper in eachothers ears, laugh, and plan together. After that thought she looked back down to the book. Why become friends with someone who is bored when you can become friends with someone much more interesting? "Are you looking for something specific?" She asked and raised an eyebrow before placing a finger on her spot and looked up. She wasn't in the mood for talking, she was still pretty pissed that Hiroshi and her didn't get to do what she wanted and he did too...

I'm here with out you baby
But your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
But your still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me...

{OutOfChocolate: }

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What Im Feeling:Very Tired...Wounded...
What Im Wearing:Shirt, Tight Jeans, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where Im At: School; Nurse's Office
Who Im With:
OutlawStar01
Gaara_Of_The_Sand_Of_Time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin shook her head, "No,I'm not gonna be sick, build a high tolerance stuff like that." She said as she watched Samantha drink from the cup, "Tho it is a little odd to have someone drinking a cup on your own blood right in front of you." Seeing Fuuenken storm off Aerin called after him in a teasing tone, "Chill out Knife-Boy Its just a little vomit." Her tail waging back and forth as she laughed.

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: Lol Aerin's got a new name for Fuuenken <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Sleeping.
Who Im With: Aerin

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin had walked around the schools pinning Mistletoe's up on the in the South and West wings of the school. He walked down the hallway before almost bumping into someone. He quickly moved out of the way then turned around to see that it was Meala. "Meala, Hi. and Merry Christmas."

Perrin Theme

User Image
Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Shifting Time

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"I remember my commander saying "Having 3 A.I's will drive you insane." I think he meant demonic little girls, or evil berserkers, or talking swords, or all these fools. Because I feel bloody crazy."
"Call me a ******** knife. I DARE YOU."

User Image

Hikaru stuck his hand out in front of Aerin and caught a stick flying at her. "Fuuenken! Jeez. What an a*****e." Samantha said "Is there any more?" Hikaru said "How about I have Fuuenken get you a liver or something for dinner?" Samantha smiled. Hikaru said "Now Epsilon. Samantha isn't that scary. You have to face your fears, if your scared of heights, climb the tallest mountian, if your scared of water, dive into the deepest pools, if your scared of bugs...well...get a bug." Epsilon said "Does that mean I have to kiss her?" Hikaru said "......no...please no...anything but that..."
Silme Rana

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Zessen heard his name and turned to look at Emmett. "Hey man." he gave him a small smile "She's doing alright. She woke up. I was just coming to find you." he sighed lightly and looked at Aquais "I'm fine. I would say the same as any infirmary." he huffed lightly. He opened the door "Runa will be happy to see you, Emmett. I'm sure of that much." he stepped inside and moved to the wall where he had been leaning before.

Runa looked at the door seeing Zessen return already before she saw Emmett and smiled "You're alright."

~~~

Meala stumbled a little as she almost ran into someone. When she turned she smiled "Why hello Perrin. Merry Christmas." she looked at her bag and frowned "I left your gift on your bed. I didn't think I would bump into you while delivering them."

((Off Our Crackers: ))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~~~~~Zessen (Human)~~Zessen (Weapon)~~~~~~~~Rana

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
TBR2

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin smiled as he saw that she was up and moving around again then saw that she was delivering her gifts to people, then said that she had left his gift back in the room. "Its ok, I guess that I would find you awake at some point today so I carried your gift." he said as he dug into his pocket and pulled out a small white box with a blue bow on it. "Merry Christmas, Meala." he smiled as his ears puffed up and his tail moved happily behind him.

Perrin Theme

User Image
Out Of Chocolate .: :.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

Emmett thanked Zessen for finding him and then entered the room. He smiled when he saw Runa was okay. He was really relived nothing horrid had happened to her. He went over her. "Runa, how are you feeling? anything hurt? Happy Christmas!" Hmm, maybe he should have thought out what to say before speaking that jumbled mess.

Aquais frowned at her brother, he seemed kind of odd today. He was nice enough to Emmett when he found him, but just sank back into the wall when all was said. Maybe she was just overthinking him again? Oh well, she had no one else to talk to anyways. She leaned against the wall next to him and commented, "Been a wild night, huh? Quite a few people got injured. I'm surprised they've already shrugged off the feeling of being attacked."

((Out Of Cake?!: I take great shame in sentence four, it was awful. I am sorry for putting you through reading that abomination of a combination of four words. I hope my rhyme made you all feel better.
And was I supposed to get the feel that Zessen is depressed? XD))

((Aquais: Human form))
((Kirby: Human form))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge Clades
User Image

Dirge gave a shy laugh. "Hey now, im not that old am I?" He looked at her agian, afraid he f*cked up. s**t, even just simply implying it you screwed yourself over, you should have at least said it. In his little mental world he smacked himself upside the head. What the hell, youve never been nervous before. Why now? Because I like her. He replied to himself in his mind. And I....I dont want to screw up. Even though you just did? I dont know. Then you probably did, try to fix it, now! Dirge gave another shy smile and looked at her. "S-sorry, I would like to do anything you want to." He looked at her reasuringly, his eyes saying sorry, his smile saying its all going to be ok no matter what.

Sapientia Lux

User Image

Sapientia looked at her, eyes piercing. "Very good." She was about to leave when she asked her back. "Just making sure you got what you need, isnt that what teachers do?" She looked at her once more, she seemed a little more..."mature" then the others. She saw the look on her face and had no trouble reading her, an unforunate part of Sapientia being around others is that she was very good at reading people, alot better than Dirge, and Cory, which it shouldnt be that way of coursem seeing as Cory's their top assassin, but of course he would just say. "I do not need to know someones thoughts or ideals, just what they are going to do." It seemed she was troubled in a way, but of course unless she could read minds, which to her disapointment she cant, shes already looked into that sort of stuff and couldnt find anyway how. "Why? Something troubling you?" Still no emotion, but this time a hint of curiousity gave out.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Who Im With:
OutlawStar01

Aerin was completely entranced by the stick that Fuuenken had thrown at her, staring at the the stick in Hikaru's hand she couldn't tare her eye's from everywhere he moved her eye's remained fixed to the stick, tail waging slowly behind her.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

Romantic Streaker

User Image

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva watched him, he seemed to have something on his mind. "Oh no... Just old enough to be my great grandfather." She said with the tiniest hint of sarcasim. She sighed softly and kept watching him carefully. "It's fine. Don't worry." She stated and nodded softly to make sure he knew that everything was fine. Her faint smile went a bit bigger and she kissed him softly. Her worries were still there but she didn't want to hurt his feelings and how would she know unless she tried?

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

User Image
A hundred days has made me older
Since the last time I saw your pretty face
A thousand lives has made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that seperate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face...

~Martina half smiled and couldn't hold her tongue. "Most teachers are good for nothing besides talking about things I already know." Though it was true, most people saw it as snobbery. She looked back down and shook her head quickly. She didn't talk about problems with anyone unless they were the one that she had a problem with and were about to get it. "Nothing." She said blankly, it was better than the snappy remark she was going to say to make her leave. She looked back down to the spell book and kept reading. She was reading a spell on turning someone inside out.. It was almost to interesting that she might just end up ignoring the teacher after a while.

But your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
But your still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me...

{OutOfChocolate: sorry Aiva's post is small x; lol }

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"I remember my commander saying "Having 3 A.I's will drive you insane." I think he meant demonic little girls, or evil berserkers, or talking swords, or all these fools. Because I feel bloody crazy."
"Call me a ******** knife. I DARE YOU."

User Image

Hikaru put the stick on the ground. "Sorry Aerin. He's in a pissy mood."
Silme Rana

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Who Im With:
OutlawStar01

Staring at the stick Hikaru had set down Aerin looked up noticing Hikaru. She had forgotten he was there. Tho she would never admit it when it came to certain things, like sticks, her more dog like instincts tended to take over. Remembering what he had said she tried to act like she hadn't been about to pounce on the stick a few moments ago. "Oh it fine," she said with a small smile.

User Image

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image Aidan started to laugh as his Vampire Aura flared up breaking his binds and sending Kai flying "I told you your binds wouldn't hold me for long." He started to walk towards Aerin ""Run Aerin." Kai called out as he tried to get up. As Aidan got near Aerin he fell to his knees holding his head, his Aura calmed down. But it was easy to tell he was in pain and trying to fight something in his mind off.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Who Im With:
OutlawStar01

Hearing Kai yell for her to run, Aerin whipped around to see Aidan coming at her. As he got near her he crashed to his knees holding his head, Aerin had a choice to take the chance to run or go to Aidan. Coming to a decision she knelt down in front of Aidan and placed her hands over his on his head,"Aidan, can you hear me?" she said softly, "I know you're in there somewhere."

User Image

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image Aidan looked at Aerin his eyes were normal again "I'm sorry." Quickly his eyes went back to that of his Vampire form it still showed he was having a hard time staying in his Vampire form. Kai had gotten back up and walked over to Aidan and Aerin. "It is time for a nap Rym." Kai pushed his hand against Aidan's head and Aidan fell asleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff