A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Meala blushed a little more as he leaned closer. Feeling his lips against hers, even after all this time, still made her heart race. After a moment, her dropped the bag and wrapped her arms around him, making the kiss a little deeper. It was so amazing how he could make her feel so alive.

~~~

Runa let him break the kiss and smiled at him. "Well I think I can manage to reward you like that for things." she giggled lightly before she snuggled into his chest a little. She stared to purr "We should go to our spot sometime. It'll be nice to relax there where no one to bother us."

Zessen nodded again "Maybe you are right. I would think the only reason they had bad lives, but I'm no for sure on this, is because a good majority of them ain't human. Then you add the powers and the fear that basic humans have when it comes to things different or unknown… Well hell I almost feel bad for them all."

((Off Our Crackers: ))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~~~~~Zessen (Human)~~Zessen (Weapon)~~~~~~~~Rana

TBR2
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
Dark Speaks!
---

TIME SKIP ACTIVATED.

4 months later! IT'S SPRING ALL OF A SUDDEN!
No more snow and no more storms
Just the sun and warm day until fall.

It's morning. And This is the Final Time skip for a long while.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
*Past*

Dirge gave a laugh and gave the best nod he could, which unfortunately wasnt much. "Yeah." He kissed her back and.....LEFT OPEN! SKIPPING NAO :3

*present*

Dirge stretched and made his way to school. A while after that night with Aiva he got called upon agian for a fight, to rescue a agent of Kaisinel, who happened to be an important person to the main fight. He wasnt gone any more than two days, but he did return with a few new scars. After that he went to visit Aiva more and more often, so they wouldnt be apart much. He was entering the school, still a little sore from the search and rescue that turned into a big fight/escape after retrieving the agent. He made his way to his dorm and got his books and all. He began walking down the halls towards his next destination, which to be honest, he didnt know where.

((OOC: Sorry, gotta do the layout at home, plus, I wont be on much at home cuz of stuffs -.- ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"..." The day has started in a bliss of spring. Trees and bushes was all growing to their peaks, as leaves grow green and blows in the winds. The sun came into the dorm of Yoka, Divamore, and Scarlet...only to realize that something is off. The Shine of the sun was blocked off by a shadow that is standing in the middle of the room. It was standing there, with vains all over it's body and it was grunting and murmuring unheard words from it's mouth. "....Uuuhhh.....Uuhhh..." It's Aura was Staggering to those who walked by, and most would feel it from a mile away, as if it wasn't even trying to hide himself. That leads to the question of who was this shadow and what's with it's aura?
"...Garr....gahh....Huraahh!" It continues to make noises and more grumbles, as it began to walk towards the dorm exit. When it opened the door, light shines inside, showing off that the dorm was completely destroyed. Nothing in there wasn't wrecked, and there was also blood on the walls. As The shadow walked out in the hallways, the path was being scratched and the walls was being pushed in, as if something was kicking dents into it. It continued to move, till it finally made it outside...

User Image

The shadow revealed himself....to be Yoka.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Heh. Who is my first victim? ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
((OOC: Sora, is that you? lol))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Major_TheFourthFate
((OOC: Sora, is that you? lol))

User ImageUser Image
Dark Speaks!
---
[[OOC: Yes and I'm here to steal all your hearts for myself because i'm evil now xD lol]]

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Lol, well that is a good idea, using Soras "Anti Form" as a villian image :3

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image
♀ ♂ With: No one but my guitar (and Croutons)
☹ ☺ Mood: Pensive
☂ ☁ Where: Sitting on window; in dorm
☊ ♬ Listening to:׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Love,
Electricity,
Shockwave Central

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Agh..Apla den to aisthaneste simera, eite(just not feeling it today either)
"

Rays of light reflected from the strings of Sebastian's guitar. IT was another morning at the school of EMHS. Like usual, it was mostly quiet except for the sounds of other students and nature in motion. Since the christmas festival he'd been out of it. Taking such a hit from Nato effected him mentally as well as physically. Luckily he only stayed in the nurse's office for a week and a half after that. although the decision wasn't wise, he didn't regret going after Nato. That man needed to be stopped and to this day Sebastian still believed he did.

as he kicked his bare feet out of the frame of the window he was sitting on something jolted throughout his body. It was an eery feeling, like something other-worldly was present. An odd thing to think since everyone here was technically just that but this wasn't like the others. That's when Sebastian saw something outside. It looked like a figure..someone he knew? But it was cloaked in blackness. Yet, that aura...it was so familiar to him.

"..H-hey!"

He doubted that the person would notice him. Then again, Sebastian's voice was pretty loud. He could only see their backside and was curious. He leaned a little further out the window waiting for a response.

User Image

ooc :: Hah, haven't seen that photo in a while.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Saylea had woken with the sun. Looking out her window as she sun rose over the horizon she looked down. She had a shadowed figure but when she get a goot look it was Yoka. "What is he doing?" she glared down at him "He better not leave. I haven't beat the living hell out of him yet." she huffed before she had a flash of what happened back at the sky temple. A blush actually hit her cheeks. Then she was pissed "I'm going to kill him!" the room froze over with ice. She opened her window and jumped out, opening her wings, floating down near him "What are you doing?"

((Off Our Crackers: ))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~~~~~Zessen (Human)~~Zessen (Weapon)~~~~~~~~Rana

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka sensed a presence from a window up above him. He looked instantly and stared at the soul with a intense stare. To Yoka, this was a friend of his. His name was Sebastian and it seems like he was a good friend with Scarlet and Diva. Yoka seems to not know too much about him though... As the body of Yoka looked up at the boy, all he could do was pull his hand him and point it at him. A Smile cracked on Yoka's face...as his hand began to glow in a intense dark mass.

Right as he was about to shoot a blast that could injure the boy, Yoka heard another familiar voice. He turned just his head to see that it was Saylea that was coming towards him this time. From the look of it, she was pissed about something. Seems like Yoka doesn't really know why or really cares. At that point, Yoka pulled up his other hand and pointed it at her, in the same format as it was to Sebastian.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Yeah it's been since....well maybe in the 200's... or 100's? ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

Emmett smiled, completely content with the moment, Runa snuggled against his chest and the danger from just mere hours ago already forgotten. "Yeah, that sounds nice. Relaxing and doing nothing, or something...." He let his voice trail off there with his smile growing a bit.

The next four months flew by, nothing much happened, Emmett read Sven's note and also received his presents from him in the envelope, learning he was half "wild spirit", a type of people who have strong connection with nature, especially animals, though he was one of the more refined ones, being half elven. This was what allowed his strong bond with Kirby and his shifting, which he learned how to do from Aquais, and his ability to use Emmett's barriers, which he learned from Emmett. And now to the present (or future which is now the present?)

Emmett, Kirby, and Aquais emerged from their room, ready for the day. But they soon ran into an odd sight. A dark figure who looked very familiar, maybe a fellow student, was pointing his hands, which had a dark energy on them, at two other students. Kirby took a step foward and asked, "What's going on here?" Emmett took a hold of Aquais's hand as she shifted into her sword form, now he was holding the handle. The dark figure didn't seem friendly, so they were prepared for a fight if it came down to that.

((Out Of Cake?!: Meh))

((Aquais: Weapon form))
((Kirby: Human form))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge was about to go into a class room when he heard something going on just outside. He looked out the window to see two people being confronted by a dark being, typically the dark being should be bad, plus the classmates are in trouble, might as well help. Dirge opened the window (because last time when he jumped out one he had to pay for it) and hopped out, he glided a bit to the bottom and looked the the dark being. "My, arent we looking dreary." He said and stretched, putting resting his arms behind his head. "Whats up here?" He asked, his voice changed, it was darker, and colder.

Romantic Streaker

User Image

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva pulled her hair back into a french beraid before grabbing her book bag and walking out the door. She caught the sound of something, something from outside... She walked quickly to a window that was at the other end of the hall and looked outside. Dirge, Aquais, Emmett, Kirby and Sebastian with a dark figure. The firgure looked so familiar.. With a sigh and walked down the hall, she guessed since so many were already outside, why not join? She made her way down stairs and out the front doors. It had been awhile since she had seen Dirge last and that made her walk quickin when she saw him. Her eyes remained on the dark firgure though and like any smart animal, gave it it's space. Then it hit her, it was Yoka...

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

User Image
A hundred days has made me older
Since the last time I saw your pretty face
A thousand lives has made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that seperate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face...

~Martina hummed along to the music playing in her ears as she ran on the tredmill. In her mind she was thinking of another one of her plans. Setting the school on fire had already been done and she had helped put it out... Why oh why did I do that? Her breathing quickened as she turned up the pase because of the music. Set a dragon loose? No thats already been done... She changed the song on her I-pod and looked out the window for something.. She saw that animal girl walk past quickly from the front door. What if.. What if I controlled her? Set her loose on the school? The thought came instantly and a brilliant smile spread across her face. All morning she had felt something dark but couldn't put her finger on it.. Now it was pulsing from somewhere, maybe where that girl was going. She couldn't be bothered though as a role of sweat dripped down her spine and she turned up the speed even more. After thinking over details she thought about how many months she had been here. Usually it was only one months but she had been working on something. Hiroshi. Sure she had had other guys but after that night, she hadn't gotten the chance that she wanted. It made her flustered even now.

I'm here with out you baby
But your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here with out you baby
But your still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
NOEL
Champell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noel heard the noise and had left the forest to see what was the problem. Yoka had seemed to have gone mad. "Yoka!" She called as she got closer, please listen... There seemed to be a group of people gathering, wondering what was wrong with him. This is what Nato had been after. "Yoka." She said again, more in a calm and soothing voice. When she saw him raise his hand and the dark power seemed to gather in his finger at Sebatian and another finger at Saylea. "I wouldn't do that." She warned Yoka, but not just him, the others who were ready to attack. They were all being extremely hostile towards Yoka who seemed to be "on the tip of the blade". She thought and came a little closer. Someone needed to get Clear because Clear needed to handle Yoka, not the other students.

{OutOfChocolate: }

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image
♀ ♂ With:
☹ ☺ Mood: WTF
☂ ☁ Where: Clear's office; Hallway
☊ ♬ Listening to:׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Love,
Electricity,
Shockwave Central

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"What the..yo-"

Once the figure turned in his direction Sebastian realized that it was..Yoka? Tilting his head in confusion, the boy stared down at his friend. Had something happened in the short span of the morning that caused him to be like this? Before he had time to really think about it others had noticed the new change. First it was Saylea, pissed off and soaring through the air like madwoman. Then Emmett, Kirby and Aquais, Dirge and Aiva, even Miss Champell was onto the situation. Sebastian gripped the neck of his instrument. another fight was about to break out. With the way this school was, it didn't shock him. He backed away from his seat at the window and made it out into the hallway. Clear was probably already aware of this little issue but he needed to make sure before he got involved. He didn't really bother to change his attire, a pair of torn jeans and a thin crew-neck shirt, seeing that getting to Clear was more important than looking 'presentable'.

" Clear? Are you in there?"

Sebastian slowed his jog. The door to Clear's office was closed and he wasn't sure if he even wanted to be bothered right now. The lanky boy knocked firmly against the door calling out to the other again.
User Image

ooc ::
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Standing in the middle of the forest, Kiaku stood firm as he adjusted his training gi. Staring down his opponent, the large Tankro towered over him. As the giant rhino-like creature charged at him, he quickly ducked down. Passing over him, the young dragon jumped up, ramming the larger beast in the jaw. Kicking up, he spun for a moment as Tankro fell onto his side. Twisting mid-air, he landed on his feet and grinned. "I call it the Rising Tackle!" He shouted with a grin as Tankro got up.

A few months earlier, the young dragon had started his own training regimen. He has recruited Hane and Tankro to aide him in his training, but it was ridiculous. However, he did show a lot of improvement. His power and skills had evolved to match his own style of doing things. He had constructed his own way of fighting, that differed from the standard Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken that he was taught. "Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken!" He shouted as he quickly dashed towards a tree. His own energy coming out of his hands as he slashed at it, the tree quickly fell apart.

Watching as the remains of the tree scatter across the forest, he smiled. Cracking his knuckls, he laughed lightly. He was getting a much better hang of using his energy as a weapon as well. He as still pretty green, but his skills were evolving much faster. "I haven't even had to rely on Burst in a while," He said to himself as he thought about the last time he used it. Seemed like it had been a good few months. His own power had increased enough to where he didn't even need it all that much. However, considering it multiplied his power and speed, he couldn't help but wonder how much stronger he would be using it.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

((OoC: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items