GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Looking at the blade she that Jarnell held out she gently ran her hand over the glowing crack on the blade, "What's this?"

-to pull another hand into the light.

[{<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Richards and Kirby~
and
~Aquais~

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
Hi, I'm Aquais, the Outrage Weapon of water, nice to meet you!

User Image
User Image
Emmett is doing his forgy thing on Hikaru's gun, so we check in Aquais, because she is awesome and stuff:

Aquais frowned, Aiva certainly didn't look okay. "No, you probably have frostbite or something. Are you sure you don't want to check in with the infirmary? They have warm beds. So comfy!" Aquais would have just grabbed her hand and dragged her to the infirmary, but Aiva usually got annoyed with her when she just rushed in and tried to speed up the healing without asking.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin felt a force pushing up on the chamber of the gun as he held the gun at the girl. He watched as her eyes widened then slowly repeat his name then suddenly start to tear up then she jumped into at him with her arms opened. He felt the gun suddenly twisted out of his hands from the force of the shield that he couldn't see. The words of 'I finally found you. I found my big brother!" hit his ears. Perrin's eyes widen to these words, He looked down at her as she hugged him. his mind still trying to catch up with what was going on.

Perrin Theme

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.
User ImageUser Image " the outcome of the battle.. he explained as she ran her hand over the sword " I'm not quite strong enough at the moment to fix it... he said gazing down at the crack once more " it's one of the reasons why I'll be heading back... " okay then i guess I'll see you later.... " she said waving at them as she stood on her tip toes shortly falling on her face after wards she pulled her self up and shook her head a bit " " oh man I'm so klutzy today... " she said getting back to her feet before skipping off down the hallway

Romantic Streaker

User Image

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva blinked a few times at the word infirmary.. "I just need a hot bath and lots of alcohol..." She muttered the last one under her breath. She was usually so happy she hadn't even touched the stuff for a long time. Dirge seemed to make everything better.. She looked at her hands again and tried to make a fist. Her fingers slightly moved... Was it to forward to ask Aquais to come to her dorm and fill the tub for her? Maybe pore her a drink to? She sighed and knew that wouldn't be okay to ask. Her eyes flickered up quickly again and waited in silence.

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

{OutOfChocolate: }

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Richards and Kirby~
and
~Aquais~

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
Hi, I'm Aquais, the Outrage Weapon of water, nice to meet you!

User Image
User Image
Aquias nodded and replied, "Um, hot bath. I don't think they have those in there. Do you need any help getting to your dorm? There are baths there. And I could help once more if you want." Aquais had actually heard the alcohol thing, but payed it no attention. Aquais noticed she didn't seem to able to move that well. She wasn't sure a hot bath would fix anything, but she didn't know Aiva very well. Maybe it would.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image Aidan and Kai stood in the middle of an empty area, as the snow melted around Aidan, Kai pulled up the water and formed it in the shape of a rose stem and leaves and another an open rose. After he shaped the water he surrounded it in rock, then used the wind to shape it. Aidan used his fire to super heat the rock till it crystallized around the water. Kai made the water in the stem part turn green, and changed the water in the top of the rose to a special water that changes color based on how the person felt, moving the two halves together Aidan heated them till they were one. Aidan grabbed the unbreakable crystal rose and put it in his coat, both Aidan and Kai headed in. Kai had his thoughts on what Aidan wanted that for and he would soon find out if he was right or wrong. Aidan took off his headphones and listen closely for Aerin's voice, as soon as he found it he started towards it and put his headphones back on, not hearing she was with someone else.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"Oh," She said pulling he hand back from the blade and handing the sheath back to Jarnell. "Must've been a pretty intense battle." she muttered to herself. "Well why don't we head inside, I'm sure you're probably not as comfortable with the cold as i am."

User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Runa started to cry as she held onto him. "Perrin I have been searching for you for so long. Now here you are!" she squeezed him, not wanting to let go. "I wouldn't have guessed you had glasses but you look exactly like you picture." she looked up at his face. He looked stunned, shocked and confused. She frowned, wasn't he there to figure out about his family and well she is his family. So why did he look so lost?

((Off Our Crackers: ))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~Zessen (Human form)~Zessen (Weapon form)~~~~~~Rana

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image Aidan and Kai ran from the back of the school towards the front. As they got closer to the front door Aidan saw Aerin with someone else his heart dropped and slowly he turned around and walked away after pulling his bear out of his coat. Aidan walked slowly Kai could tell he was sad he never held his bear unless he was but Kai had no clue why.
User ImageUser Image " good idea..." he said taking the sword and placing it back in it's sheath before strapping it back to his side. Opening the door he held it for Arein to go in first before he walked into the building himself

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

"Thanks," Aerin said walking in the door. "So what are you gona do now that your back," she asked as she walked down the hall a ways before turning back to Jarnell. "I think i might go do some sparing in the arena, I feel really out of practice."

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Add Perrin could do as he brain tried to run a restore point, he looked down at her as she held his waist crying into his shirt. She looked up at him with a frown, his mouth opened slowly as he began to talk. "..I..um .I'm sorry..I'm just a little confused right now to this sudden event.." he said to her slowly '..She says that I'm her older brother..?..could she be right..?' he thought to himself as he looked at her, they were nekos with the same type of characteristic..she could be.. "Do you any proof that could that you can show me..?" he asked slowly as he reached for the suit case with his tail phasing the cuffs off of the body.

Perrin Theme

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image Aidan walked back outside and laid in the snow slowly lowering his temperature causing the snow to pile up on him. Kai started to get worried he had never seen his brother like this, he ran inside looking for some kind of help.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Runa slowly pulled away as he spoke of being confused about the sudden event. That made sense to her, if she was in his shoes she might act the same way. She didn't want him thinking she was nuts but then again he probably already did. When he asked for proof she smiled big. "I do have proof. I always have it with me." she put her hand in her bag pulling out a pic, showing it to him. It was a picture of a younger Perrin "The first one I have you are about a year and a half in age. I got this one from the orphanage you were in. But when I went to look for you there, you were already gone." she pulled out her tablet "Using this picture I got an altered one made to give me an idea of what you might look like now. It's not exact but it's close." she tapped the tablet a couple times before sliding her finger across the screen. Turning it she showed him the altered one. "On the first one that I had with me since I was a baby, it had the name Perrin Fenix on the back of it. My name is Runa Fenix… and you are my older brother who I have been searching my entire life."

((Off Our Crackers: ))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~Zessen (Human form)~Zessen (Weapon form)~~~~~~Rana

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out