Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User Image

ғaтнer, ι wιll alwayѕ вe тнaт ѕaмe вoy тнaт
      xxxxxxѕтood вy тнe ѕea and waтcнed yoυ тower over мe . . .

User Image

The buzzing of an alarm clock nudged Gaige from his slumber, turning himself over from his normal sleeping position to hit the "snooze" button. He laid on his back and stretched his arms outward, still sore from his summer training, and let his arms fall back to the bed in a muffled thud. He couldn't remember much of the summer field trip, but his return home to his father was still vivid in his mind. Having learned more of his demigod origins and how to control some new found power, Gaige had a lot of questions for his father and wanted more training. Reluctantly, his father had agreed to help him, and spent the few remaining days of his summer cramming in incredibly intense magical training and physical exercises. Even with an increased healing rate and replenishing stamina, he was still finding himself exasperated after a hard day of training.

He rubbed his eyes and pulled himself up from the bed, headed for the shower and proceeded to start his day. He could already feel the crispness of the autumn weather approaching, for which it was his favorite time of the year. Feeling slightly more energized, Gaige quickly got himself washed up and changed into some moderately warm clothing, just enough to keep him comfortable but not too heavy. He placed his watch around his wrist and headed out the door and into his dorm hallway. Unsure if Yoka would be in his room, Gaige headed down to the cafeteria for some breakfast.

While on his way, Gaige seemed to recall overhearing some students speaking about a festival of sorts, perhaps a large gathering with food and activities to start off the new year. That seemed promising to Gaige, as a way to introduce himself to new people and get to know more about the world around him. Having learned last year that he was far from the only demigod around campus, he was sure to find even more interesting people if he gave it some effort. He got to the breakfast hall, picked up a bagel and cream, sat down and devoured his food. With a full stomach, Gaige set out to find this festival he had heard about.

Walking not too far around the campus, Gaige could hear some talking and laughing coming from a large opening, and headed over to find large tents and tables set up, all themed in an autumn color and décor. He saw a young boy, with what looked to be a tail of some sort, climbing in a tree, and several other students talking amongst one another, a boy and several girls among them. Gaige didn't seem to recall their faces or voices, so he figured he could start his day out by trying to solve this "boy in the tree" mystery.

"So, do you normally climb in trees, or is this a one time occasion? Gaige posed, added a smirk as he approached the small group.

. . . now, ι'м older ι wanna вe тнe ѕaмe aѕ yoυ

ooc;
                                      KaiBurst
                                      tityanya
                                      niegeno

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Original Noob

User Image

Evangeline S.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I remember how they made us into the perfect soldiers.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd in turn, we soldiers nearly brought the end of the world.

Eve crossed her arms and sighed at her surroundings. The Cafeteria was a mess and everyone in sight was on the verge of utter chaos. All the girl wanted was breakfast. Was that too much to ask? Her annoyance only grew when Xestas kept going on and on about a battle with Kiaku. Thankfully Terra intervened before she did, otherwise there'd be some very mean words exiting the Nasod's mouth right about now. Her attention shifted over to Tana, who was currently cowering in fear from the water. Eve had to admit that Tana's naive nature led to the silliest of antics that could warm the heart of even the most cold of people. With that said, Eve was pretty sure it would work on even Hikaru, that stingy b*****d. Then all of a sudden Tana did the least cute thing Eve could imagine. The little dragon started spewing out all sorts of fire! The female Nasod jumped back in surprise. Just what the hell made that tiny dragon go off like that?! She yelled out in surprise "Tana! A little warning next time!" Eve pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration, thinking Who am I kidding? Tana won't listen to me. Does she even understand what I'm saying? Eve brought her attention back to Xestas, who was busy explaining himself. She nodded in response. Alright, guy has amnesia, doesn't remember his name. That still didn't explain why he's picking a fight though. Eve spoke up and said to him "Well sir I'm sorry you can't remember jack s**t. That doesn't give you the right to partake in this chaos nor does it give you the authority to challenge Kiaku here to a battle. Eve jumped back once more when he too spouted flames from himself. What is with everybody and fire? There's too many fire users here! Maybe not as much ice or water users, but there was still an abundance. Eve wanted to shout, and scream as things only got worse. Kiaku and Tana both left in what seemed to be a hurry, and now even Terra was picking a fight. Eve lifted her arms and started to lightly pull on her hair, obviously angered that what was supposed to be a good morning was completely and utterly devastated. The Nasod girl stomped her foot and said "For ******** sake! All you people ever want to do is fight!" If anyone had looked closely, they could see that Eve's eye color changed slightly. And if they knew Eve for an extended period of time, they would probably know that meant Eve was no longer in control. But the girl did not attack, instead she stormed off and held out her right hand. Just like the knife, she used her abilities to craft a weapon from nothing. This time it was a pistol. While yelling "Every last one of you has this insatiable lust for violence, and I'm ******** sick of it. I've fought enough for one life time!" Eve fired a few shots into the ground to vent out her anger before exiting the cafeteria. Maybe she should have just stayed home. Nothing good ever came from trying to get involved in other peoples' lives.

I'm here : Cafeteria -> Outside
                                                  I'm with : The dwindling population of the Cafeteria citizens
                                                  I'm feeling : All sorts of pissed.
                                                  OoC :

Eve's Theme

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

Tana
Dragon child

Tana felt anxious while she waited for an answer from Kiaku as he tried to figure out what it was. She felt rather content with the peaceful atmosphere, but better than the feast room. Then the hatchling’s focus from the distant commotion was immediately drawn to the being moving towards her. Her jaw slowly lowered as her wide starry eyed gaze examined yet another tasty- fascinating creature. She watched as the female gracefully landed next to her on the branch she sat on. What was once a tasty little morsel morphed into a human like creature. She wondered if she tasted any different than the bird she consumed a few minutes ago. The feather in her mouth bobbed as her curiosity about the girl seemed to keep growing. Or could that have been hunger? Tana pause for a moment with a troubled expression on her face as she wondered if she might have eaten any of the students on accident that were in animal form. Tana had lost count of how many small creatures she consumed during her stay at the school. And she began to remember the promise she made with her childhood friend to not eat people at the school before he left;Oh no, I promised! D-did I?…She fearfully worried till the female’s unusual words distracted the hatchling. If she ate any student she was sure one of her friends would have stopped her and told her she made a big no-no. She hoped….

Tana’s lips twitched for a moment as she prepared her mouth to sound the strange words, “T…t.oooop…mor…ning..t…too…y..yoou…In…in..fa..moose Draagoon d-dew?” She slowly repeated the girl’s greeting, horribly. She tried to recall what those words meant. The feather stashed in the corner of her mouth continued to bob as she thought hard. From what she remembered the words did not seem to make sense to her. She hoped to learn the meaning of those words. She looked back and forth between the two for help though she continued to listen carefully to the girl as she began to talk again. Explaining what the hatchling was curious about. Tana briefly raised her eyebrows when she noticed the creature seemed to be familiar with their names, “Th..at…F…fes..ti..val….?...Fes..tiv..al..ooh…” Then the hatchling paused as she looked to Kiaku, “Kiaku… thun..der?” She asked as she looked to Kiaku with an inquisitive gaze, as she tried to make sense of it, and grew to some strange conclusion she began to stare at his stomach; That’s a loud sound? Is he hungry? She gave a small frown the thought that was quickly whipped from her face as she recognized immediately some of the words that were to come, “P-PL-AY..a..an..d FOOD?![Amazing!]” She exclaimed with excitement, letting her native tongue slip without realizing it. She looked over to kiaku with a sparkly gaze that seemed to say, ‘Can we go?! What are we waiting for?! Let’s go! Let’s go!’ She nearly leaped up with her thrilled energy though she forgot her tail had been tightly wrapped around the branch she sat on and tethered her down. Though she held back on her strength the branch gave a faint crack sound, “G-gao” She whimpered as she gently rubbed the base of her tail as it uncoiled from the branch and slowly wrapped around her leg. Tana watched as Kiaku pointed at the female, from what she understood he was asking the girl to identify herself, the hatchling slowly nodded her head as she was curious to learn more about her too.

When Kiaku plucked the feather away from her mouth, the hatchling tensed up for a moment she as listened to him speak to her. She tilted her head, confused though she understood a little of what he said she was still confused as to why he said it; But I have to, doesn’t he know?… The hatchling gave a small pout as she watched the feather make its graceful escape in the winds. Kiaku returned his focus on the bird girl. When he looked back to her, tana quickly looked ahead to the bird girl and pretended like she was not watching the feather as he spoke to her again. When she made a small glance over to him, her gaze grew wide with amusement as she watched Kiaku press the palm of his hand against his face. She released an amused chuckle while she copied his gesture, “Guehehe~! What that?” She asked with a chirp as she glanced up to look at him.

She hatchling threw her hand down in surprise when she heard yet another voce call out. She glanced down to the source of the voice. Another unfamiliar being. She scooted a little closer to the bird girl as she examined the male’s scent with a few sniffs. She had no idea what the male said, but that did not stop her from sending him a cheery smile and a small greeting nod of her head, “H…hell.ooo!” She was rather proud of her greeting.

User Image

----------------------------------------------

((Boop ))

KiaBurst

tityanya

King Okami

User Image

User Image

"Well, hello there little one. I don't believe I've seen you around the campus before. You...always eat small birds?" Gaige posed to the small being. He noticed the tail wrapped around a girl standing by, coming from the small one who had responded in such broken manner. A dragon's tail? It looked like one from the books he had seen from his father, of draconic beings that inhabited our world. To be meeting such a young one was interesting to say the least. He looked back to some of the others, and noticed another one of the boys in the group also had a dragon tail, much older than the one who had spoken. Perhaps they were related or preferred spending time with others of their race? Gaige was unsure, but didn't choose to assume anything openly.

ooc;
                                      niegeno

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
ƝƛMƖƖ ƊҽʋҽɾҽυҲ

User Image

I am here: A tree
      With: Tana, Kiaku, Gaige

"My purpose is that of a protector"

When Tana repeated back Nammii's greeting, she couldn't help but giggle a little bit. That had come out just as cute as she had expected it would. Now, she just needed Tana to master it and repeat it to others...but that could all wait. The girl let out an excited statement about play and food, the last bit being some other language Nammii didn't understand. "Yup, both of those things! I'm quite looking forward to it myself. I'm sure Snow and Titania will love it." Nammii said, as though the two children had any clue who she was talking about.

Then Kiaku asked her to identify herself.
"Oooh yeah, I guess we haven't had a formal introduction, have we? I've heard mostly stories about you guys from my brother, Kaeto. You know, weaselly dude? Brown hair, animal ears. My roommate has a huge crush on him." She said, as answer for the first part of the question. "As to who I am, my name is Nammii. Nammii Devereux. It's a pleasure to make your actual acquaintance." Nammii said to them with a big smile. That was when Kiaku turned to Tana and pulled off the feather that had been floating on her mouth for the entire time. "Oh thank god...That has been bothering me this whole time. If he hadn't have done it I probably would have..." The bird girl thought to herself. She then stepped off to another branch, and sat down on it. She hadn't missed the cracking noise that other branch had made earlier. She wasn't all too fond of the idea of falling out of the tree due to a fallen branch.

That was when Nammii heard another masculine voice calling from far below the tree. Tana had called out a hello to his words, however, before Nammii could answer back he called back up at the girl, asking a whole new question. How rude!
"What, you couldn't wait for the rest of us to get a greeting out first?" She called down sourly. "And to answer your question, I've never climbed a tree in my life." This was, of course, completely true. She'd never climbed trees, she always flew into them. This time was no exception.

"And nothing will keep me from that goal"

((ooc: Just so you know, the posting order would be: Me, Kia, you, then nie))
((Outfit))
((The Prodigy Mix))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

KiaBurst

niegeno

King Okami

Indulgent Strawberry

24,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yelanda 'Lina' Tancred
                        Electrical Elemental

#835008 = speaking, limegreen = thinking

Shrugging at first, Lina wasn't sure how to specify her training routine. She did kinda almost everything. Strength, cardio, range... "A bit of this, and a lil' of that. I do both close and long range combat." She gave a slight chuckle before adding, "I gotta keep top form, it helps when I don't have to eat." Luckily, while her body was human, her electricity could convert to whatever her body needed. Except to more energy... That was the only downfall, really.

Shaking her head, the elemental had had no plans except head back to her room and recharge before going back to the gym a lil later. "I'd just be going back to the gym later, but not right now. ... I was just asking, cause I'd prefer to walk and talk." she explained, shifting her weight onto one leg. Thinking about it, Lina realized how much she didn't know about the school and the surrounding area. "I'm still not too familiar with this place, would you like to tag along with me for a bit?" Becoming both excited, and nervous about the thought of an adventure, even as small as a short walk around town, Lina had a deep sense of checking new surroundings, but also a slight fear of populated places. Hopefully things wouldn't end as badly as they had a century and a half ago.

I'm with : : Hikaru
                    I'm here : : School Campus
                    I hear : : [Bird Calls]
                    OoC : :
User Image
Chaosuraxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kiakuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There’s no such thing as limits
xxxxx There’s no such thing as absolutes

As Tana repeated what the girl said ever slowly, Kiaku's eyes refused to leave her. He was still hesitant to trust her instantly, considering everything that happened over the summer. His tail swaying back and forth as he instinctively put on a rather aggressive display, his fangs were in full view. It wasn't until Tana began to get excited over a pair of very familiar words that he snapped back to normal. Looking at her as she turned to face him, he was greeted by a pair of radiant ruby spheres that seemed to be shining brighter than the sun in the sky above. He knew far too well that this meant the girl was pumped to go where ever she wanted.

His attention returning to the girl who appeared before them, he was pleased to finally know why she knew of him. Staring at her as he processed that she knew of him through Kaeto, he snapped his fingers. "OH! I know him!" He declared rather loudly as he found himself grinning. Catching the last bit about her roommate wanting to crush him, he tensed up a little at first, then looked away. Catching her name rather quickly, he took a mental note of it and had to return his attention to Tana as she jumped up. Upon landing, he heard a rather loud cracking sound. Grabbing onto the side of the tree out of impulse, he found himself looking at her with a rather worried expression, his eyes as wide as could get.

After what felt like a few seconds, he watched as Tana copied the gesture he made moments before. Her face against her palm, he smiled as she asked him what he was doing. Before he could ever get a word in, a new voice entered his ears. Quickly looking down, he found himself staring at a man he had never quite seen before. His tail rising into the air as he crouched down on the branch, he eyed him over carefully. Unsure of what to say in response, he remained silent. He did find himself sleeping frequently in trees prior to Tana's arrival, but that was because he never liked taking naps in his room. It felt far too lonely to him, even with Ky living there as well.

Hearing Tana greet the older looking fellow, he didn't even get a chance to say anything once again as the guy seemed eager to talk to her. His eyes narrowing, a faint growl began to escape past his lips as his tail began to sway back and forth, small particles of energy coming from them as he began to feel a bit annoyed for some odd reason. As Nammii spoke up, the whelp finally stood up and took a deep breath. Jumping off of the branch, he kicked down and found himself descending rapidly. Landing beside the guy, he began to skid back a bit. Turning around and looking up at him, his eyes narrowed at him once again. "Who are you?" He asked, only now noticing the height difference between the two of them.

“There’s no such thing as limits.”
xxxxxYour words became my inspiration, and I reached out my hand towards you

With : : Tana and...Wait, who the heck are you?
Thoughts : : ...Who are you and why'd you call me brave?
Theme : :
Form : :

OOC : : Kiaku's actually rather young looking. He looks about the same age as Tana and is possibly a bit shorter than her. Like we're talking about a guy who could pass for an elementary student.

niegeno

tityanya

King Okami

User Image

User Image

Gaige turned to the girl who replied, a small look of confusion on his face.
                                      "Ah, I must have forgotten my manners while training over the summer. Didn't mean to come off as rude." He replied, extending a small smIle to the blie haired girl. He was still getting used to seeing people with such vibrant hair colors, since the private magic school he attended as a child was strict on codes of appearances.

He continued, pointing to the small boy with the tail in the tree jumping down next to him.

"Actually, I was originally asking my question to him." The boy landed next to him, taking a step back. Gaige then noticed how small the boy was, and when looking closely at the other draconic being, saw that there were about the same height. Gaige then responded to his question.

"Oh, I didn't introduce myself either. I'm Gaige, I guess you could say I'm sorta new here. Only managed to apply just before the summer started. Still trying to get the hang of this place, bit different from what I'm used to." Gaige then extended his hand out to shake the hand of the boy next to him, as well as the others in the group. "And you are?"

ooc; Sorry about the messed up post order, won't happen again. And noted Kai, thanks.
                                      niegeno

KaiBurst

tityanya

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

Tana
Dragon child

Still wearing the bright and cheery smile she always wore, she slowly tilted her head to the male’s words;G-gao…I don’t…. She nervously thought. There were a lot of words she did not understand. When he asked if she always ate birds, the hatchling misunderstood his question and thought he was asking what she just ate was a bird. Feeling confident now that she could give another proper answer. Two in a row! She joyfully nodded her head, “Y-yes!” Eat biiird! Yum!” She cheerfully chirped aloud, she released more warmth from her body as felt proud of her answer. She did not consider how the bird girl that called herself Nammii standing near her would feel about Tana’s outburst. There were many things Nammii also said that made the hatchling curious, but that would have to wait for another time.

Her crimson tail slowly unwrapped from around her leg as she heard a small growl come from Kiaku. She tensed up for a moment as she tried to understand the cause of the growl. It did not sound playful. She wondered if it was because she copied his gesture. Before she could ask, Kiaku hopped down from the tree to speak with the male. The hatchling grew quiet as she observed Nammii and Kiaku interacted with the stranger. She tried her best to fallow along. It seemed like they were all becoming friends, the hatchling was thrilled to make a new friend, it seemed like she hit the jackpot of friendship today. Occasionally her gaze would wonder over to the distant commotion that Nammii called a festival, she was eager to go to so such a fun place; Food…Play..Gaoo She lightly pressed her lips together as her felt her stomach silently kicking for the thought of more food. She tried to contain her urge to start running off to explore. She wanted to go there with her friends.

Wiggling her toes, the hatchling too a moment to enjoy her view and sun bath again, though she had been here for a couple months she was still stunned to be free and outside again. Snapping back to the people around her. Tana released a little of her excitement in the form yellow smoke from her lips when she heard the male aimed his voice back up the tree. She gave him a questionable stare. He asked a strange question that Tana did not understand. If he had used the word ‘name’ she would have responded back with her own name, “Gao?” She responded before she looked to Nammii with a puzzled expression, her eyes already asking before the words flowed from her lips, “W-what ‘you a..aareee’..mean?” The Hatchling curiously asked.

User Image

((Boop ))

KiaBurst

tityanya

King Okami

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
ƝƛMƖƖ ƊҽʋҽɾҽυҲ

User Image

I am here: A tree
      With: Kiaku, Tana, and Gaige

Nammii did not miss the small Kiaku's distrustful glare in her direction. His tail was swinging back in forth in aggressive display, and her own instincts kicked in, her feathers ruffling and standing up to make herself seem bigger. She didn't want to start a fight, but she didn't want to send across the message that she was a pushover either. However, the aggressive nature seemed to go away as Kiaku realized who exactly her brother was. Nammii relaxed as well, folding her wings back against her spine. Yeah, he seems to be quite popular for whatever reason. I think he's a little bit of a nerd, myself." She said to Kiaku with a smile.

Then there was that whole thing with the dark-haired boy below the tree. Nammii felt slightly uncomfortable at Tana's delighted exclamation about eating that little gray bird. Nammii knew that it was just nature and it couldn't be helped, but it reminded her too closely of her own close calls with nature. However, when the boy called up to apologize, Nammii smirked slightly. "Yeah, that's right." she thought, admittedly smugly. However, when he said that he was asking the tree climbing question towards Kiaku, Nammii grew sour again.
"Come on, that was great!" The bird-girl thought to herself. "I guess he thought I was being sarcastic or something. The curse of a comic genius." Nammii thought to herself with a dramatic inner sigh. Then the guy introduced himself, saying his name was Gaige. "What an...interesting name?" She thought to herself. Of course, she had no real right to talk, with her name being Nammii, and the two draconic kids having names like Tana and Kiaku.

After revealing that he had just started EMHS, he looked back up at the trees where Nammii and Tana were, asking who they were. Tana, unfortunately, seemed very confused. She looked up to Nammii for an answer, which secretly pleased her very much. For once, she was the one who knew things!
"He's asking who you are, Tana. What your name is." She explained the the dragon girl. She then looked back down at the ground towards the boy. "My name's Nammii. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Nammii said to Gaige.

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Breathe))

niegeno

King Okami

KiaBurst
User Image
Chaosuraxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kiakuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As the guy admitted that his question was directed towards him, Kiaku remained silent as he watch him carefully. Reaching behind his head as he thought about the question for a bit, he shut his eyes and lifted his head up. It was common for him to nap in trees back before Tana joined him for everything, but now that she was with him, he never really climbed trees anymore. "...Not a lot, I'd say," He said as he opened his eyes back up and looked at the man before him. He wasn't quite sure why this guy was even curious about why he'd be in a tree.

Hearing him give his name, he quickly noted it down in his head. As he extended his hand towards the whelp, he stared at it with a rather blank expression. Reaching towards his hand, he took it and kept his eyes locked onto the man's face. "Chaosura Kiaku, at your service," He told him, his voice staying rather soft as he remained unsure about this guy. He didn't seem like he was all that dangerous. It was quite possible he was growling at him for no reason. Shaking his hand firmly, he slowly pulled back and looked at his hand for a second.

Turning to look up at the two girls in the tree, he watched as yellow smoke began to come out of Tana. His eyes growing wide as something hit him, he held his arms up and spread his arms apart. "Tana! Come down here and introduce yourself," He told her with a somewhat firm voice, his tail swaying back and forth. Glancing off to the side, he found himself looking off towards the north side of the school. He knew darn well that his partner was waiting on them, but with all these people, he wasn't sure how the beast would react. He barely tolerated Hikaru's existence. A group this size might have freaked him out a bit...

With : : Tana, Nammii and...Gaige?
Thoughts : : ...Huh...Wait, shoot! Tana! We need to hurry!
User Image

OOC : :

niegeno

tityanya

King Okami

User Image

User Image

Gaige shook Kaiku's hand, noticing his rather firm grip, made a quick nod towards Nammii, and offered a small smile towards the other draconic being before him, whose name he had discovered must be Tana. They were quite a different group from what Gaige had encountered at the school previously, but seeing as how one of his first days here he had encountered another demi-god, Gaige couldn't really be so surprised.

"Well, it is most certainly a pleasure to meet you as well, Kaiku and Nammii, and even you Tana. Are either of you planning on attending this festival I've been hearing about?" Gaige added, curious if he could accompany them if they were going. Going to a festival by himself seemed rather odd, and thought that if he did go alone other's would think he was strange. Besides, going together would also mean it could be more fun, and he could learn a thing or two along the way.

If not, he could always meet with them at a later time, or at the very least run into them over the course of the school year. Gaige figured that knowing more people gave him a better opportunity to improve his skills, not only as a mage and fighter, but also as a student and friend.

ooc; Sorry for the late reply, was LARPing over the weekend and didn't have a great signal.

KaiBurst
                                      tityanya
                                      neigeno

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

Tana
Dragon child

While Nammii answered the curious hatchling’s question Tana slowly nodded her head as she found the bird girl’s answer very easy to understand. Tana wondered if she could learn a lot more things from Nammii, “Gooooh, he what…nameee!..” Tana smiled, pleased to learn something new, “T..tha.nk yoo..ew!” She chirped. The hatchling watched in awe as she watched the girl move over to another branch, before she could ask why the girl moved something else caught her attention.

Tana’s eyes grew wide when she looked down to her dragnotic friend at the base of the tree. She felt a brief moment of deja-vu. Her pupils narrowed into thin slits, her gaze locked onto his raised limbs. A large smile bloomed on her face as Kiaku called out her name, it seemed he wanted her to come down; Play?! She thought while her body grew tense as she left a surge of excitement run through her small body. Her tail began to wag energetically as her as her small bottom rose up towards the sky like a hungry predator wounding up for a powerful attack. During the excitement the hatchling was unaware of the branch she perched herself on beginning to groan from the wounds she caused it a few minutes ago.

“HOGERO-Gowaaa!” She cheerfully roared as she prepared to leap, but the branch that held her snapped from her hatchling’s restless movements. She fell from her high perch and dropped down like a cute rock, the broken branch following behind her snagged on some tree branches that she managed to miss during her descent. She adjusted herself gripping a nearby branch and swung herself up onto her it with a thrilled expression, “HOGERORO!” She roared as she quickly proceeded to go for another powerful leap down towards Kiaku. Her hands posed in a claw like fashion before she attempted to tackled Kiaku down, “Guehehe~” She giggled with her tail wagging in the air as she made contact with whatever was fated for her to land on. A swarm of falling leaves fallowed behind her. In the mood for some hatchling roughhousing until her attention was drawn over to the new stranger whose name she not learned yet. He said her name as well as her friend's names. She moved a little closer to the dark haired male, she gave him a smile that seemed to grow bigger when she heard the fun new word she learned today, “F..festi..val?!Go no..w?!” She looked back to Kiaku as thin ribbons of yellow smoke seeped from the corner of her mouth. She had not cuts or booboos from her journey down from the treetop, nor did she feel any pain. She was a durable little hatchling.

User Image

((Boop ))

KiaBurst

tityanya

King Okami

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
ƝƛMƖƖ ƊҽʋҽɾҽυҲ

User Image

I am here: School Grounds
      With: Kiaku, Tana, and Gaige

When the young dragon girl thanked Nammii for explaining what Gaige had asked her, Nammii beamed back. "You are most welcome, Miss Tana!" She said to the girl. Kiaku then yelled at her to "get down there", and Gaige asked if they were going to the festival. Nammii was about to answer that she probably would, when she noticed a loud snapping noise coming from Tana's direction. "The branch?!" Nammii thought worriedly, turning her head towards where Tana was sitting. Her eyes rocketed down, to see Tana manage to grab a branch and pull herself onto it. Nammii sighed with relief. It seemed like the little girl was going to be alright.

Tana having miraculously surviving her fall without a scratch, and Kiaku already having dropped down to the ground, Nammii decided to join them. After all, how rude was it to stay up in the trees when she should have been on the ground? She, however, wasn't quite as...brave...ad the dragon children were. She simply transformed into her bird form, flew towards the ground, and changed back into a human. She looked over at Tana and Kiaku, as if to say "this is how you safely exit a tree." She then turned over to Gaige.
"Nice to meet you face-to-face, instead of up in the air." She said to him with a smirk. "As for the festival, yeah, I plan on going. Probably with my best friend and her sister. And Tana, honey, the festival isn't open yet. We can't go right now. Festival is closed." She was probably getting a little redundant with her last part directed towards Tana, but she really wanted to make sure her message got across. She wasn't sure entirely how much English Tana understood, so she simply wanted to word it in multiple ways, because one was surely to stick. She sincerely hoped she didn't come across as rude, or that she thought Tana was stupid.

((ooc: It's a post? I pass the posting baton forwards!))
((Outfit))
((Breathe))

niegeno

King Okami

KiaBurst
User Image
Chaosuraxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kiakuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Watching Tana as she got excited once more, he knew far well this was not a good thing. Whenever Tana got excited, Kiaku always found himself in a questionable position that usually ended up with him being in a small amount of pain. Course, he didn't mind dealing with it because she was just a little kid insane. Then again, he wasn't so different. Hearing a loud snap from the tree, his eyes grew wide as he near took off charging towards the tree. Before he could make any sudden movements, the little girl swiftly caught onto a new branch as the Nammii escaped the fall herself. A sigh of relief coming from his lips, he didn't even remember what she was about to do.

Looking back at the hatchling, he found himself staring down the rapidly descending girl. Her hands fashioned into claws, he tensed up as he felt the need to dodge. However, if he did so, Tana would have went flying and hit the ground quickly. That meant there was a sliver of a chance she would have gotten hurt, which he didn't want to happen. Before he could decide what to do, he found himself feeling her little claws digging into his shoulders. Flying back a bit, he landed on his back and began to skid against the grass. His spiky hair falling in disarray, he kept his face planted against the grass. This time, he definitely lost.

As Tana got off of him, he slowly sat up and watched as Nammii descended from the tree rather safely as a bird. Shaking his head a bit as he stood back up, he caught Gaige mention everyone by name, but something stood out to him. "It's Kiaku," He found himself saying, dusting himself off mere seconds before Tana rushed towards him. Smoke bellowing from her mouth, he found himself smiling as she asked if they could go to the festival now. Before he could answer her question, Nammii informed them that the festival wouldn't be open yet.

A little disappointed himself, he began to frown for a bit. However, something he had almost forgotten hit him. "Right! There was someone waiting on us," He said rather quickly as he turned his head towards the North. Starting to run off ahead, he went at a somewhat slower pace than he would have preferred. Of course, what was waiting for him at the edge of the school stood out like a sore thumb. Making it past the gate, he climbed over the fence that surrounded the courtyard rather easily and began to trot his way towards the forest's edge. Smiling as he looked out ahead, the one who had been waiting for him laid down on the ground.

Before him was a monstrous being who resembled some kind of rhino. Its body nearly the same size as a three story building, the horn on the front of its face made it seem even larger. "Hey buddy! How are ya doing?" He asked happily as he approached the monster, placing his hand on the side of its head. Its sharp yellow eyes darting to Kiaku, a faint moan came from the back of its throat. Looking back towards the fence, he looked out for anyone who had decided to follow him, a smile still on his face.

With : : Tana, Nammii, Gaige and Tankro.
Thoughts : : Finally! I missed ya big guy.
User Image

OOC : :

niegeno

tityanya

King Okami

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash