Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

Albion Ignored the boy’s tone, and most of his words. Clear merona was inconsequential, it was his actions that had made him a threat. Albion had no idea where the boy had gotten that much power, “Listen boy, outside the timeline lurk things that you can’t even imagine, Horrors beyond your mortal comprehension, I care not for who’s sake you tampered with the timeline. It was handled, I am this timeline’s guardian, Not some glorified janitor to clean up the messes of every child who tries to tamper with the line. You will not be warned again. Next time the thing I have to erase, will be you Clear Merona. Now, be a good boy and go back to your place in the timeline, I can’t afford to stay here and babysit you."

During this exchange, a boy approached the gate to the school, A boy who had no idea what his destiny held for him, what hardships and trails awaited him, all he knew was he was on a mission, gathering the Daydreams to grant his wish!

thedarkone15

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius
My past is in the past, and trust me; it's worse than Mondays

I am here:
I am with:
I feel:

Not wanting to dwell on sad memories, Ambrose let that section of the conversation end. But then, her next question had him searching through the past again. Had he ever used a phone? The question made Ambrose pause and think. He held up his hand with a "wait" gesture, as he thought harder. Phones had been around for over a century, surely he'd used one. He couldn't think of any instances though. He knew he preferred to send letters or messengers back when he ruled over the ice fae lands, but never having used a phone? It sounded kind of crazy. "I probably have. I mean, I must have made a few business calls or something back in the day." Ambrose sighed and gave up. "It might be possible that I have never used a phone before."

Ambrose shrugged a little when she brought up the key thing again, and wasting magic. "Runes are more time consuming than draining, actually. Especially the kind that relate to a specific person. Especially if you want to avoid using their True Name. Those runes there took over an hour because I didn't want to broadcast that information to anyone taking a look at my door frame." Could very well end in disaster, especially since he apparently still had enemies.

Ambrose listened and nodded as TItania explained her struggles. When she got to getting the information across, he gave a short, "Hm." and thought a bit. Was it that hard? "Is that hard for history? Getting the information across, I mean? It's almost like telling a story." One she couldn't always have a complete knowledge of, and one she would have to try to keep objective. "Well, perhaps a bit more complicated than that. I suppose you can't just say whatever you want about the events."

Ambrose was relieved to hear that TItania had not been proposing that they have have sex. Very relieved. But uh, yeah. Now it was awkward and weird. He awkwardly monotoned a response "Ah. I am er, very sorry for mistaking your intentions. Dinner sounds lovely. I'm sure Londana has some decent restaurants in it." He rarely left the school, and tended to just eat from the cafeteria. Some actual food would be a nice treat. He was still feeling kind of embarrassed over what had happened less than ten seconds ago, but he was doing his best to put it behind them as quickly as possible.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
Viva La Vida
Outfit - Same as pic

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Enduring Poster

User Image

Summer time, Slip 'n Slide teaming with disease
My Super Soaker's 98.6 degrees.
The sight'll make you queasy. I need that.
Give me a million CCs in an IV stat!
I've got a hunger and a thirst and a passion and desire
To rival even that of a goddamn vampire
To repeat the DGLP line I rhymed while I feed, man
"Bleedat!" but never mind the "at", just "bleed" and...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xestas couldn't help but watch as the grotesque mass of flesh and bones quivered and shifted as it responded to him, curious about his previous statement regarding his amnesia. No matter how interesting the found his dilemma, nobody could be more concerned than Xestas himself. There were too many questions that needed to be answered, not that his lack of information had slowed him down before. Even now, Xestas had already given thought to what he would do if his memories never returned. He'd decided that, if nothing came of his investigation, he would be able to live without his memories. Xestas thought of himself as a relatively powerful person, more than capable of dealing with the average threat. Starting his life over from scratch as an adult wouldn't be all that difficult. A show of force here, a bit of violence there, Xestas figured he could carve out a chunk of life for himself somewhere. If Xestas could figure out how to access his earlier power, the ability that had allowed him to affect the mind of the woman at the clothing store. With free reign of that ability, Xestas doubted that living anywhere would be much trouble at all. That did not mean that he wasn't interested, however.

"Wait. What's this? What's this you're doing now?" Xestas questioned once the sound of the creature's crackling bones and slathering flesh twisted and turned. Growing and shrinking, repositioning itself at odd angles as its form grew smaller and more familiar in shape. Once the transformation was complete, Xestas took a few steps back, observing the being that now stood before him. The similarities were apparent, but different enough to tell that it wasn't a mirror image. The being that the monster became looked similar to Xestas, but less muscular, and a different hairstyle. Xestas noticed that the tattoo was entirely different as well, getting rid of Xestas' notion that the monster had transformed into a younger version of himself, a version that was unaware of what 'arm-day' was. "Thanny?" Xestas chuckled, thinking about the name after the now red-haired, but humanoid, creature spoke to him. [********' happy I'm not him, with a stupid name like that, but everything else though. All of that other stuff sounds important. That guy kinda looked like me, and you said we both had the same fire. I'm going to assume that the tattoo is some sort of species or tribal thing. So, I figure if you know that guy, you know what he is, right? Because at the very least, knowing what I am would be good. Not a normal human, that's for sure. I've kind of just been assuming I'm some sort of hot wizard." Suddenly, a brown haired girl approached, one Xestas remembered as having been nearby just before the chair had been thrown. "Why not do some sketches of the sparring match that's about to happen?" He said, running a hand through his hair. Like before, the flames coating his hand evaporated the water upon his scalp, causing a puff of steam to rise. Xestas' eyes narrowed as they focused upon the dark-skinned girl that had spoken to him before. "I believe you said you'd drag me outside, right? As doubtful as I am that you could do that, My Little Monster here's got me all curious again. I'm thinking a little fight might be just what we all need. You and the croc. Me and the Monster. The librarian over there can take notes." Smiling, Xestas approached the girl, putting his face close to hers as he spoke. His blood red eyes began to glow brighter with almost every word that left his lips, and the tattoo upon his left arm twitched slightly, it's shape slowly changing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buckets and buckets of ********' buckets and buckets of blood
It's coming down, it's really coming down
Streets run red until everybody drowns
******** buckets and buckets and buckets of blood
Chug-a-lug, rub-a-dub, I can't get enough of the red stuff
Comin' up: buckets and buckets of blood!

Mewlicious Paladin
KiaBurst
Calling Carnage
Yandere Sensei
Quote:
User Image
Chaosuraxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kiakuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There’s no such thing as limits
xxxxx There’s no such thing as absolutes

Not paying much mind as he began to walk away, Kiaku's eyes darted over towards the table Tana had been hiding under. Taking a deep breath as the sprinklers finally turned off, he found himself smiling a bit as he began to walk over to where she was last. Stopping in front of the table, he looked at Flynn and Eve and nodded at them. Crouching down, he peered under and found himself grinning at Tana. "It stopped. You're safe now," He told her as he waited a bit for her to climb out from under the table. Glancing back at the two, he waved them off as he began to head out of the cafeteria. Dragging his tail through the wet floor, it strangely felt natural to him. It was almost as if the water was a familiar and welcoming thing to him.

As he finally made it to the door, he came to a complete halt as an unfamiliar voice rang in his ears. Turning his head towards the strange girl who had been around for the whole fight, but did nothing, he seemed a bit caught off guard as she showed such interest in the lot of them. Looking to the side to see if Tana was following behind him, he looked back at the girl. "I'm sorry, but I've kept someone waiting for a bit," He bluntly admitted as Tankro popped into his head. The massive beast was probably waiting outside of the school grounds for him, which could've been very bad if anyone aside from him found the guy.

On cue, the creature that had hugged him seemed to be willing to continue the fight. Thinking it over briefly in his head for a bit, it was fairly obvious that he was considering the offer to fight. "Again, I have someone wai-," He began to say, before the man spoke up. Noticing instantly that his hostility was directed towards Terra, his eyes narrowed as he stood in front of the doors. Watching as he drew closer to Terra, he gritted his teeth under his lips. Clenching his fist, he found himself walking over towards the two. Pulling his fist back as he drew close, the air around the whelp seemed to distort as he drew closer to the both of them.

Approaching the two of them, he swung his fist at full force. The air howling as he tore it apart with the sheer speed of the blow, he stopped it before it could connect with the man's jaw. The currents of the wind blowing upward, he glared up at the man. The runes around his wrists appearing as he kept his fist towards the man, he found himself grinning a bit. "Did I hear that right? You want to fight the both of us, with that guy as your partner?" He asked as he gestured over at the creature. His tail swaying as the runes began to spin, he found himself in quite an interesting situation. "Well, I am only allowed to fight on school grounds under certain circumstances according to the headmaster," He bluntly admitted as his grin began to grow.

In the direction he had thrown the punch, a few lights that were hanging above immediately shattered. The shards of glass falling down, he pulled his fist back and kept his eyes on the man. "By the way, I'm not a thief," He sternly said, grabbing his wrist and rubbing it a little. As the runes that orbited his wrists faded away, he glanced over at where he figured Tana was to check on her. "I'm not really sure this is a good idea though," He immediately noted as he thought about the giant who was waiting on him somewhere outside of the school.

“There’s no such thing as limits.”
xxxxxYour words became my inspiration, and I reached out my hand towards you

With : : Tana, Flynn, Pebble, Eve, the monster lady, the rude guy, some other lady, there is some guy I don't know also, another person I still don't know, a lady who wants to take notes on us and Terra!
Thoughts : : ...This is going to end very badly, isn't it?
Theme : : "Wild Rumble"
Form : :

OOC : :

niegeno

Sgt Gearex

OutlawStar01

PersonMcHuman

Yandere Sensei

Calling Carnage

Original Noob

User Image

Evangeline S.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I remember how they made us into the perfect soldiers.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd in turn, we soldiers nearly brought the end of the world.

Eve flared her nostrils and let out an angry snarl at the enemies before her. They had ruined her breakfast and now the female Nasod was going to ruin their faces. Eve's frustrations were then redirected to the sprinklers going off. Now she was drenched and her efforts at freshening up prior to breakfast were in vain. The female Nasod was on the verge of striking, however the hostile tension around the room suddenly vanished and Eve was left puzzled and confused more than anything. The fight hadn't even begun and already it was over. Kiaku apparently made some new friends and everything suddenly became normal. Now things at EMHS weren't exactly "normal" per say, but this was as close as it could get. Then all of a sudden new people started showing up! A young woman was asking about sketches of all things. Eve's confusion only worsened as now Kiaku was discussing an organized fight between him and the others. The female Nasod stepped in and intervened between Kiaku and his challenger. She snapped her fingers trying to get the attention of Xestas. "Hey. Just who are you anyways?" Eve crossed her arms and added "Also, why the heck was everyone so hostile just a moment ago?" Before Xestas could even answer, Eve sighed and raised her hand to pinch the bridge of her nose, saying "Honestly it's just battle after battle with this school. There's never any downtime." Eve's rambling ended with an annoyed grunt.

I'm here : Cafeteria
                                                  I'm with : About 30% of the planet's population apparently
                                                  I'm feeling : What's wrong with everyone today?
                                                  OoC :

Eve's Theme

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Terra Ironpriest
My father said I'd carry his title one day. He never said I'd carry it in shame

I am here: cafeteria
I am with: lots of people
I feel: i think its under control again

Terra watched as Kiaku began to walk away. She wasn't comfortable leaving yet, but supposed if she stuck around the situation might only get worse. She'd practically challenged them, and they could still be willing to fight. If she ended up fighting, she was pretty sure the damage to the cafeteria would be substantial. Especially if they got her fighting seriously. They seemed fairly skilled with their abilities from what she'd seen of their brief skirmish. Not enough to judge entirely, but it would be two on one unless Kiaku got involved. And if he got involved . . . the cafeteria would probably need to be rebuilt.

She was about to turn and walk away when the monster person began doing, well, something. She realized partway through that the cacophony of cracking was the sound of its shapeshifting. Many shapeshifters she'd seen had a smooth transition, taken care of entirely by their magic. Terra wasn't sure what the difference here was, but it resulted in the process being a bit more unsettling. She watched their exchange, almost forgetting that she was supposed to be walking away. Their dialogue made no sense to her though. Yeah, getting out of here probably was the best idea. They were talking now, which wasn't fighting. Her job was done, she supposed.

Terra was once again stopped when some girl approached them and began asking questions. And wanted to measure them. And ask more questions, some of which would be intrusive? She seemed to be studying different species and races? As an inorganic, with no others like her, Terra guessed she probably didn't fit into the girl's area of study. "I'm sorry, I don't think I'd be of much interest to you." Well, Terra guess she probably was pretty interesting, but a biologist studying a rock was just wasting her time.

Terra was actually, really really one hundred percent about to get the heck out of there, the man with the purple fire got right in her face and challenged her to a fight. Part of her did want to battle, but she stood firmly by her stance of not letting this get out of hand and harm people or the building. She glared at him, taking note of the changes in his eyes. She wondered if he was trying to do something to her, but she didn't feel any different. before she could get out a response, she noticed Kiaku running up to them. He let loose a punch, but stopped it right before it hit the man. She sighed. "My desire for a match is irrelevant, I'm not fighting here." As she spoke, she took a step away from the man. Their closeness was a little uncomfortable.

Kiaku seemed to be considering it though. He was at least hesitating, not sure if it was a good idea. "I don't think it's worth it Kiaku. We'd just be continuing the thing we were trying to stop. Making it worse, even." Before she could say anything else, Eve stepped in as well, scolding everyone and complaining about all the fighting seen at the school. Terra was thankful someone else reasonable had stepped in.

On My Own
Outfit - Same as pic

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

Tana
Dragon child

The hatchling silently watched the gathering of creatures and friends from beneath her flimsy table shelter that gallantly protected her from water that showered the cafeteria. Her crimson gaze grew wide as she observed them in action; her eyes were drawn to what smelled like a male with purple flames gloving his hands. She wondered if his flames changed colors like her own. Her focus bounced around to the other faces, each displaying their unique skills that made them look tastie-more interesting which increased the questions that were brewing in her mind. They seemed to be having fun together, the hatchling wished she could join; the thought of getting wet lured her away. Just watching the others allow the water to touch them sent a chill down her spine. She wondered how they could tolerate it. She struggled to focus on their words. Even Eve had joined the group, Tana wondered if the girl was hungry cause her tone was a little grumpy. The wet conditions made it difficult to catch the scents of the new strangers to determine what they were if she knew what they were. Even if Flynn had asked Tana to move out from under the table and take her outside as Kiaku requested, the hatchling was unwilling to move from her dry location.

As much as she wanted to focus on every moment of the situation the troubling pitter-patters of falling water diverted her concentration. The hatchling’s body gave a small jolt whenever the haunting drips seemed to grow closer, “G-gao” She muttered, as her tail slowly curled up into a red scaly coil. She spit fire at the pools of water that tried to evade from the ground to expand their borders to conquer the hatchling; No, no, no, stay back, stay back! Go away water! She growled as she continuously checked her perimeter for any liquid breaches. As more fear seeped in she placed her hands over her head with her eyes tightly shut, images of when she was almost consumed by the ocean flooded her mind. The tips of her hair began to ignite into flames, till she heard Kiaku’s speak to her, from what she understood it seemed like he was telling her not to be afraid. She peered at him and noticed the sounds of the sprinklers had faded from the room. She looked up at his face; her expression began to light up with joy. Though the happiness in her expression died away as she watched Kiaku head for the door, watching his feet splash water about, she shuttered as she watched his tail drag through the water. She did not notice Kiaku redirect his course back into the room; the hatchling was too busy looking at the soaking wetlands between her and the exit.

The Hatchling attempted to walk over the water; she extended her bare foot out from under the table, her toes nervously wiggled as she began to slowly lower it towards the let floor. Her foot had not made it half way until a drop of water had descended from the edge of the table and sizzled on her leg, she let out a faint shriek as she quickly pulled her leg back under the table, bumming the top of her head on the table in the process. Though she hardly felt the bump to her noggin. She was more focused on how she was going to leave.

With a determined huff, the hatchling’s hair ignited into dancing blue flames and she quickly stood up, holding the table up over her head with a mighty roar, “HOGERORO!” She dropped the table off to the side as her plans escape from the drippy dungeon filled her mind. She may have scarfed down a couple tasty snacks that she snatched from the tabletop but she remained focused on her plans. She closed her eyes as she fixated on raising the temperature of her body, building her strength up while Terra and Kiaku interacted with the male with purple flames and a girl with bright orange hair. The hatchling has no idea what the group was doing; she struggled to catch their words. Though she noticed the tones of their voices did not sound as friendly. Suddenly her body grew tense once her body built up all the energy needed for her plan. She grasped her two hands together, as green flames ignited around while she raised them over her head. “TOORGERORO!!” She shouted before she slammed her fists down to the ground, she pulled back on her strength tremendously to only reduce the damage to a single crack on the title. The green flames that coated her hands erupted into massive waves that stretched out from around her. The flames reached out to the far corners of the room, filling the room with green flames that surrounded everyone and everything, but the fire harmed no one. Not a burn or scorch mark was to be seen, when the flames licked an individual they only left a gently warmth that was similar to sunlight. It was the hatchling’s desire to evaporate all the water in the room; and destroy the sprinklers.

If one looked closely into the sea of green flames, they would noticed within the flames were faceless silhouettes that resembled the blazing hatchling were running about the room, stomping and punching their hands and feet into the puddles of water. The room hissed loudly as the room was being robbed of all its water. Some of the Flame Tana’s attacked the sprinklers, melting the metal to seal their mouths. Some of the other flaming Tanas ran about the room exploring, standing around a few of the students to examine them, some had lost focus and where standing around the trays of tasty food. The fire was willed with her feelings. When the hissing ceased, the flames quickly blew out, leaving behind clouds of steam.

When the flames died away from the room, the hatchling opened her eyes, they were black as night. The crimson in her gaze fought the black back into thin serpent pupils that she gazed upon the room with a very pleased and cheery smile on her face, “Guehehe~” She giggled as she victoriously spun around on the tip of her toes with her arms extended out before she charged for the door. Her lizard tail happily wagged behind her as her bare feet lightly tap against the dry tile floor as she ran. She giggled as she stepped outside when the comforting warmth of the sun immediately greeted her. It filled her with new energy that kept her legs moving in a direction she had no idea where she was headed in. Tana’s ears picked up something unusual in the distance, something she never heard before outside of the school grounds, and there were new smells that accompanied it too. Curious she quickly climbed the nearest tree to investigate.

User Image

----------------------------------------------

((So yeah, Tana dried up the whole cafeteria then ran out, cool beans~ Sorry for the mistakes, just wanted to get this out before I left. ))

KiaBurst

OutlawStar01

Sgt Gearex

Mewlicious Paladin

Yandere Sensei

Calling Carnage

PersonMcHuman

Quote:
Quote:

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image
xxxxxxThe BEST PLAYS are made at the ᴱᴺᴰ of a dark season.XOXOXOXO
The # FIRST stage is in the house,XOXOXOXO
And I don't feel like I canxxxxxthis battle.XOXOXOXO
Let's FIGHT it out 24/7!XOXOXOXO
Even if I'm stuck in a blue world,XOXOXOXO
I'll laugh everything off.XOXOXOXO
And because I've now ˡᵒˢᵗ the sun,XOXOXOXO
I'll go find the M●●N.XOXOXOXO

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ xx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxUser Image ┆┆ ` xxxCafeteriaxxxxxxxxUser Image ┆┆ ` xxxCurious/ExcitedxxxxxxxxUser Image ┆┆ ` xxxNana, Xestas, People in cafeteria

xxxxxxxxxxxx
                      (J U N I O R)Melody continued its light bouncing on its feet, always having an issue with being still unless mentally preoccupied. Right now, there thoughts were a jumbled mess, taking in all the stimuli they could see, and even taking in small details and facts the more skewed part of their mind could collect and piece together. For now, such things circulated around the people who had been brave enough, or stupid enough, it still wasn’t sure which, that had chosen to remain in the cafeteria during the opening of the fray.

The first that approached the strange group was the redhead that Mel had previously attempted to move back from the fray, eyebrows raising as they asked the group to wait. Mel paused in mid-bounce, resting on the tips of her feet. Soon, the girl made her interest clear, Mel able to recall the numerous questions she’d been asked before, noting her as a fellow inquisitive person, er, being. It would have started to answer some of those questions if the girls’ eyes didn’t wander to the little dragon, not that Mel minded the wait at all. It usually forgot the things it was waiting for when something else grabbed its short attention span.

And surely enough, its eyes were soon pulled back to the flame sporting male from before. He seemed interested in what the creature knew, commenting about being glad that they weren’t the male Mel originally assumed they were. Its head slowly tilted as it stared at him, unblinking, both observing and listening. “I don’t think you’d like being Thanny either.” It commented almost off handedly, sure that the individual wouldn’t like to be someone else, even if he couldn’t remember what or who he was. Melody was more than ready to fill in some of those gaps. They raised their fists, the skin and bone shifting to spear as two chess pieces. “By the rules of most dimensions there exists a power balance, in this case there are two gods who coexist. Being that they are nearly all powerful beings when they fight, they tend to redraw the map with their squabbles, so they had the bright idea to make a species to both serve their whims, and to settle their disputes. Kinda like pawns.” To further illustrate it’s point the chess pieces shifted into pawns and knights, before it shook its hands back to a more humanoid shape. “Though most of the time the Proxies, the species you most likely are, use Blackfire. It’s an ability they use with their souls. How cool is that? Though Thanny’s was broken, he sorta died and doesn’t have my regen to back him up. So his soul fragmented, and was pieced back together with succubi magic. That’s why his flame was purple. Do you remember dying at all?” Melody easily slipped into a small, casual ramble with its explanation, only pausing to look at the male and grin every now and then, gauging his reaction. Until the end, where its head tilted at such an angel the slow crunch of its breaking neck was audible, curiosity burning in its eyes.

After its explanation, it was stopped from snapping its neck a second time that day by the male bringing up the option to the redhead about sketching the fight. Melody’s face brightened at the suggestion, snickering at the title; “My Little Monster”. It was an interesting proposition for a team brawl, but Melody was obviously down for it. At first, the Dragon seemed disinterested, talking about someone that was waiting for him. But soon enough melody saw that small change in his posture, going from causal concern of something it couldn’t place, to anger. It had spent enough time studying body language and micro expressions enough to recognize it. It was then that the Dragon stalked closer, Melody could feel the change in the air currents, the hairs on its neck rising at the sense of danger. As the dragon stalked closer, Melody let their body partially shift, allowing their tail and claws to sprout the instant Melody saw the Dragons wrist pull back. They made no move to get in between the blow, eyes wide at the sight, and feel, of the power at the blow, string at the small distance between that clenched fist and the males face. Behind them, the lights didn’t manage to go unscathed, exploding in a shower of glass. Melody’s eyes flicked from the Dragons grinning face to the runes that appeared around his wrist, leaning closer to get a better look at them. The urge to touch them overwhelmed Mel, starting to raise a clawed hand before the Dragon motioned to it, drawing its attention as it seemed to be asking for confirmation on the team match. His comment about circumstances had Melody tilting their head again in curiosity, wondering what exactly those circumstances were, or how to replicate them. The Dragon then lowered his hand and rubbed his wrist, the runes fading as he stated his uncertainty about the fight.

In no short order, the suspected terracotta demon spoke up, mirroring the Dragons concern. Melody let their more natural features mask themselves as they shrugged. “if your hearts not in it, I’d rather not bother getting all excited. Though if you ever feel like playing tag or pummeling something into jello, I’d be more than happy to assist.” Melody’s tone was sing-song as they spoke, grinning at both the mention of tag, thinking of something slightly more intense than the traditional game, and at the word jello, though she did make sure to leave her invitation open.

Another person joined the group then, a girl with dark hair who marched up to the tanned male, looking less than pleased. Melody recognized them from earlier, having stored out after getting upset at the excitement. She snapped to get their attention, starting to ask after who the tanned male was and asking why everyone had been so hostile. Melody found it better to allow him to answer the questions directed at him.

Melody would have moved to try and engage in some pleasant, and question filled conversation with someone, if they didn’t notice something else just as interesting. It had taken Melody until now to look across the room to what looked like another Dragon, holed up under a table before they let out a small shriek. Without even thinking, Melody took a few steps toward them, unsure if they were distressed or prone to shrieking, but figured they should check just in case. They didn’t get the chance however as soon, the entire room was seemingly lit ablaze. A green fire swept across the room ad clung to melody’s body, earning a giggle from the creature as the flames moved over their body. It tickled them, having o issue with fire and quickly realizing this fire didn’t, or couldn’t harm it. A strange though popped into their mind, and they shifted in place, doing their best to push and mold the strange warm flames into their hands. Melody had demonstrated little to nothing in the appropriate response for things so far, and what it did next, certainly wasn’t natural.

Melody couldn’t deny its curiosity at these flames, concentrating most of them into one spot before they opened their jaw, a popping sound coming from them as their jaw was dislocated, and then grew into a monstrous muzzle, their tongue sliding out to wrap around the base of the flames, claws pushing the mass into their mouth to swallow, a curl of pale green smoke escaping from their teeth. A content noise of appeasement left them as their eyes flicked to the source of the fames, a female Dragon that was darting excitedly from the room. A grin curled the monsters lips as its fists clenched before it in an excited manner. “This place…is going to be fun.” A chuckle left them before their body started to quiver, returning to its true, bestial form as it started to wretch blood back onto the floor, smiling all the while.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      out.of.catastrophe; wrote this on little sleep, forgive errors

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ x x ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxWe ˡᵒˢᵗ sight of things that were clear before,
    And now we're DROWNING in the sea of our memories.
    But why? Why do I act like,
    I NEVER made those promises and move on to the next ᵖᵃˢˢᵖᵒʳᵗ?

XOXOXO

Enduring Poster

User Image

Summer time, Slip 'n Slide teeming with disease
    My Super Soaker's 98.6 degrees.
    The sight'll make you queasy. I need that.
    Give me a million CCs in an IV stat!
    I've got a hunger and a thirst and a passion and desire
    To rival even that of a goddamn vampire
    To repeat the DGLP line I rhymed while I feed, man
    "Bleedat!" but never mind the "at", just "bleed" and...

There was no reaction from Xestas. No attempt to dodge. No attempt to brace himself for whatever impact was coming. Instead, he simply stood in place, mere inches between himself and the dark-skinned girl as her protector reeled back, unleashing what could have been a vicious, powerful punch. I didn't matter what happened, since Xestas' could had already been accomplished. Both of the students seemed strong, and had come to stop the battle simultaneously. Further proving Xestas' assumption, he thought of what the girl had said previously, expressing a desire to practice the other's moves. They were friends, was the conclusion that Xestas reached. And if they were friends, then all he needed to do was antagonize one of them, and the other would follow. It took almost no thought to decide which one he would need to aim for. The female was the obvious choice. The boy was a white knight, someone that would most likely jump to the defense of a woman. The female, however, might not try to interfere if Xestas antagonized her friend, possibly preferring to allow him to battle on his own. So when the male approached Xestas, clearly angered at his actions, Xestas could do little more than smile, remaining in place as his fist stopped just short of making contact. There was no sign that Xestas even noticed the boy's actions, until Xestas' eyes narrowed and looked to the side.

"And what would those circumstances be, Croc?" Xestas smiled, now standing at his full height above the young boy. "Because it sure seems to me like you were ready to fight a few seconds ago, or did you just not think that one through?" When the glass shattered behind him, Xestas' marking twitched, but his glowing red pupils remained locked upon the boy's, an aura of malice radiating from him in waves. "What if I set you on fire right now? That a circumstance that your master'll let you fight in? I'm sure you can take it. How's about it? If you don't die immediately, maybe then you can try and fight back without being scared of some dude getting mad at you." With every word that he spoke, the flames along Xestas' arm began to spread across his body, evaporating the falling water droplets before they could touch his skin. Ready to engulf the boy in flames, Xestas readied himself. However, just as he took a step toward the boy, someone quickly moved in front of him, snapping her fingers as if her mere presence before him hadn't gathered enough attention.

"Guess the cute one was too busy doing something else when I explained that part." Xestas chuckled, his flames dying down slightly as the woman made her presence known. Unlike the boy with the large tail, Xestas was unsure of the girl's power, and would prefer to not accidentally kill her if she got too close while his flames were fully active. "I'm not exactly capable of answering that question at the moment. Got the whole amnesia thing going on. Y'know, no memories, that whole thing. Woke up not too long ago and couldn't remember a thing. Some stuff happened, now I'm here. Forgive the lack of great storytelling there, apparently I forgot that too. If the fighting bothers you, I'm pretty sure that door over there is unlocked. Feel free to...what's the phrase I'm looking for? Get out. Yeah, that's it. I'm sure there's a more polite way to put it, but I don't feel like it. You're a big girl, you can deal with a little rudeness." Speaking to the girl, Xestas' eyes flickered, shifting repeatedly between blood red or shades of purple each and every time he blinked. After several changes, his pupils finally remained their previous blood red hue, the dark purple disappearing entirely.

Before Xestas could return his attention to the boy, the shape shifting creature decided to answer his previous question. He crossed his arm's during it's explanation, nodding occasionally as he listened intently, his flames lowering during this time. "So...Let me see if I've got this all figured out. I'm a Proxies? Wait, no, that sounds more like a plural term. Proxy. I'm a Proxy, that's the singular I think. I'm a Proxy, and there's these two Gods that literally made my species...just because they can't get the ******** along? I've gotta say, that really sucks. Pretty sure humanity has wondered for years what the meaning of life is, and for me, it turns out it's just to play mediator for God." Xestas laughed, obviously forced, but continued speaking. "I did think the purple fire was weird, but you're saying it's weird even for my species? Thanny, God that feels dumb even to say, had Blackfire. Then he died and his soul broke. He got revived with weird succubus magic, so now his fire is purple. Suppose it could make sense that it happened to me too. Might explain the amnesia, and that weird lab I woke up in. Lost my memory when I died, someone brought me back the same way they did for that other guy, and I was healing in that weird water tank I woke up in. That chick that attacked me was naked, maybe she was a succubus? Kinda flat for one of those, but I've seen weirder things today than a flat-chested succubus." Xestas, while disappointed as the origin of his species as the creature detailed them, was pleased to at least know more than nothing at all. And now he had a few ideas as to what had happened to him. Most likely, he had died at some point, and was magically revived. It didn't answer every question he had, but now he had something to go on, something to look into. "So...know where this Thanny guy is? Or anyone else of my species, I guess. I assume there's more of them here some---"

Xestas stopped mid-sentence, his flames bursting to life and coating both of his arms as a sudden wave of green flames filled the room. His eyes scanned the room for their source, intent on targeting the caster and finding the quickest route to their location so he could kill them and end their flame conjuring, but stopped when he noticed that the flames weren't burning the students that it covered. Upon closer inspection, he noticed that the flames took a humanoid shape, a female, and moved around the room inspecting things that took their interest. Other flames destroyed the sprinklers, a bad idea if the fight took place in the cafeteria. The green flames disappeared, it's caster spun around in a fit of glee before running out of the cafeteria, her tail swinging behind her. "Ok then. I'll just assume that's a normal thing here. Or was that weird. Gut feeling tells me that that should be weird."

It's coming down, it's really coming down
    Streets run red until everybody drowns
    ******** buckets and buckets and buckets of blood
    Chug-a-lug, rub-a-dub, I can't get enough of the red stuff
    Comin' up: buckets and buckets of blood!

Mewlicious Paladin
    KiaBurst
    Calling Carnage
    Yandere Sensei
    Quote:
    User Image
    Chaosuraxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Kiakuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Growling as he turned away from the man, Kiaku glanced back at his older sister. As she told him not to fight him, he shut his eyes and let out a brief sigh. Having someone like her as his older sister was actually quite a nice thing. However, something caught his attention. Hostility returning to his eyes, he turned his head towards the man as he questioned his resolve. Letting out a cocky laugh, the young dragon started to grin. "More like you are not worth the effort," He cockily said, his tail rising into the air as he seemed like he was about ready to fight once again. Hearing him question if setting him of fire would qualify as conditions for him to fight back, his runes began to appear once again and orbit around his wrists. "I'd welcome you to try. Gives me enough or a reason to get completely serious," He found himself saying as he impulsively reached up for where his goggles would be. Unable to find them, he pinched the air, before lowering his arms.

It was then that Eve stepped up. Letting all of her pent up rage about the lack of some down time out, he found himself lowering his guard slightly. He was still ready to fight this guy, but he didn't think this was quite the time for that. It was then that the strange being spoke up once again. Looking over at them, he tilted his head a bit. "Thanks for the offer, but I don't normally fight just to fight. I prefer training," He said rather calmly, looking them in what he believed to be their eyes. This creature was a strange one, but they didn't seem like they were super dangerous. Had the potential to be so, but they didn't seem to have the desire to cause anyone harm, so no reason to fight them.

Lost in thought for a millisecond, he immediately came to notice that the whole room was on fire. Without a second of thought, he found himself looking at his arms as he felt the flames drying him off. It didn't take long for him to figure out what the cause of this was. Looking around the flames, he could vaguely see the silhouette of an all too familiar being. His tail swaying back and forth as he let out a faint sigh, he found himself smiling a little as he could see the little figures beating up the water. As the flames died down, he looked over at Tana who seemed to be excited that she took out all of her enemies. Looking up at the sprinklers above, he snickered a bit as he noticed they melted.

Watching as she darted out of the cafeteria, his eyes narrowed as he reached behind his head and began to scratch it. "Well, that's my cue to head on out," He said with a bit of a chuckle, looking back at the mass of people. Waving off at them, he began to walk towards the exit of the cafeteria. Coming to a halt, he glared back at the man. His energy build flaring up, the ground below him began to distort as he found himself grinning a bit. "And you...If I ever hear you threatening my family or friends ever again...Don't expect me to stop myself next time," He said as he bared his fangs, a whirling sound coming from the back of his throat as energy particles began to rise from the ground to the runes that were orbiting his wrists.

Turning back to the door, he shut his eyes and opened the door of the cafeteria. Stepping outside, he kept his eyes closed as he felt the runes orbit faster and faster. As they faded away, he could feel a small amount of pain in his chest. "I...still can't transform, huh?" He said to himself as he began to slowly walk around. Looking for Tana, his eyes scanned the area briefly, before stopping on a nearby tree. Slowly lifting his head up, he found himself staring at the girl who was in the tree above. "Hey Tana, thanks for drying me off," He said with a smile as he began to climb the tree himself. Stopping as he finally caught up to her a bit, he looked over at the girl. "Why did you climb this tree?" He asked as he looked at the girl, clearly a bit confused as to why she was in a tree.

With : : Tana, Flynn, Pebble, Eve, the monster lady, the rude guy, some other lady, there is some guy I don't know also, another person I still don't know, a lady who wants to take notes on us and Terra!
    Thoughts : : That guy is kind of dangerous, isn't he?
    Theme : : "Wild Rumble"

niegeno

Sgt Gearex

OutlawStar01

PersonMcHuman

Yandere Sensei

Calling Carnage

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
    Terra Ironpriest
    My father said I'd carry his title one day. He never said I'd carry it in shame

I am here: cafeteria
    I am with: lots of people
    I feel: bleh

Terra narrowed her eyes when the man switched his attention over to Kiaku without missing a beat. It seemed he hadn't been interested in her from the start, or had at least lost interest when Kiaku made his display. She wondered if he had any intentions here, or was just testing the waters. Either way, she was on edge. She stood stiffly aside from her tail, which continued to sweep across the floor. She clenched her teeth and fists when he threatened to set Kiaku on fire, but wanted to see how her brother would respond. She couldn't blame him for the cocky and aggressive response. Aside from fire not really being one her weaknesses, if someone made that threat to her, she wouldn't back down either.

When the guy seemed to be ready to make good on his threat, flames covering his body, Terra made a growling sound as she interjected, "I'd think long and hard about your next move." Terra really didn't want to fight here. It was a bad place for one, and while she could accept that petty brawls happened, she was pretty adamant about them not being worth it in a place where others could get hurt by them. But something attacking someone else? Terra wouldn't hesitate to get involved.

Though the situation between those two didn't seem to be getting better, but at least Xestas's flames died down with Eve's intervention. Regardless, Terra knew Kiaku could handle himself, so when the creature spoke up to her again, she decided she could be polite and respond. She could always swap her attention back over to them if something happened. She doubted either of the two were capable of silently assassinating the other. Anyways, the creature. It made an offer for what seemed like a more friendly combat experience. Terra paused and thought back over the whole incident. She knew she didn't like the man with the purple fire, but she hadn't quite made a judgement call on the creature yet. None of its actions or words had been too out of line, despite some of the creature's quirks. No real threats, and Terra had a feeling that she hadn't been the one to start the fight. Mel might not have been expecting the best response after Terra was silent for a few seconds, staring critically at her, but the rock girl's expression lightened a bit as she responded, "I'll have to keep you in mind then. It's been some time since I've trained with someone other than the little Kaiju here." She nodded towards Kiaku as she spoke. His training had been immensely helpful for learning how to incorporate her tail into combat. But now that she'd gotten the hang of it, she was worried only training with the same person wouldn't be as helpful.

All of a sudden, Terra heard Tana let out one her little battle cries. She glanced over, concerned something had happened. When green flames erupted from her, and spread across the cafeteria, Terra reflexively changed into her stone form, where the heat couldn't harm her. She was about to make a charge for Tana and remove her from the room, hoping she could stop the fire without hurting her friend, when she noticed that after some initial panic, no one was trying to escape the flames. The fear and most faces in the room turned to wonder as they watched the flames spread throughout the room, touching everything, but not burning anything. Terra switched back to being skin and bone, and felt only a comfortable warmth from the flames. Terra wasn't quite sure why Tana had acted until she realized that her clothes were dry, as was everything else in the room. Terra sighed. That girl hated water too much.

Kiaku took that as his cue to leave, but Terra didn't think she was quite done yet. She turned to Xestas once again. She still had some words for him, ones she could say without her brother around. "Hey, I don't know if you're looking for a fight, but you're starting down the right path for getting your a** kicked. I'm not interested in petty brawls, and neither is my brother. But if you go out of your way to harm one of us, we won't continue to act like peacekeepers." Terra was a little more serious now. She'd let Kiaku take the lead before, since she knew she couldn't have gotten him to do anything other than that. But with him out of the way, Terra was more than capable of standing up for herself, and getting what she needed to say out.

On My Own
    Outfit - Same as pic

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

Tana
    Dragon child

Tana looked to the sky as her small hands gripped into the bark of the tree with ease. Any birds that nested in the tree scattered to the winds as soon as they laid eyes on the intruding hatchling. The coarse texture felt like a faint tickle against the palms of her hands. She quickly climbed to the top of the tree with a determined look in her crimson gaze. She could hear the leaves and branches whip past her ears and she barged through at top speed. The new smells and faint strange sounds filled her mind with questions; she hardly gave thought to what had happened in the cafeteria. She did not know what to make of it either. She thought they were playing some kind of game, or maybe it was a form of greeting in this strange land. Though it seemed off. She was pleased to leave the drippy dungeon that was now parched from her sea of green flames. She felt more at ease to be outside, she was still uneasy to be inside any man made structures. The feeling of the earth beneath her feet was calming. Her flaming blue hair danced behind her as she moved closer to the top of the tree.

When the hatchling poked her head out from the bushy treetop with a large grin. She took in a breath of fresh air, “Guehehe~” She giggled as she perched herself onto the highest branch. She took a moment to enjoy her surroundings; she closed her eyes as she aimed her face towards the sun. Feeling the warmth of the sun soak her skin, her crimson tail rose up from behind her to bath in the warmth. The heat that sunk into her small form revived a small amount of energy in her body. Recharged, she opened her eyes and aimed her body in the direction of the strange things she detected in the distance. She stood up on the branch as she tried to see what was making the commotion. She narrowed her gaze though her attempts failed as the cause of the notice was hidden past a sea of trees. Her gaze could not see far enough to identify what it was; Maybe the others know? Good, bad? I smell food! She thought to herself as she released a small huff of blue smoke from her lips.

When she heard Kiaku’s voice call out from bellow, the hatchling planted her bottom down onto the branch with her legs dangling beneath her. Her flaming hair morphed back to normal and hung down her back. Peering down to the ground, the hatchling’s body swayed till she spotted her friend’s face through the tree foliage. A smile appeared on the girl’s lips as she met his eyes, “Kiaku, Kiaku! S..see!” She chirped with her legs lightly kicking the air as she pointed her hand in the direction with the strange smells and sounds, “Know what that?” She asked with broken English in a curious tone, her crimson tail slowly curled around the branch of the tree as she waited hopefully for an answer from her friend. As she waited for an answer a foolish gray bird landed on a branch near the hatchling and squawked loudly. The hatchling kept still as she glanced over to the creature with her reptilian gaze. She innocently looked back to her friend with a small gray feather hanging from the corner of her mouth.

User Image

----------------------------------------------

((Boop ))

KiaBurst

Quote:
    Quote:

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
    • Married 100
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Elocutionist 200
    ƝƛMMƖƖ ƊҽʋҽɾҽυҲ

User Image

I am here: A tree
        With: Kiaku and Tana

"My purpose is that of a protector"

Nammii was having a pretty great morning. She'd actually woken up before Snow for once. The snow fae had looked so adorable sleeping there with her face all relaxed and unstressed. There was a lot weighing on her mind lately. Especially with that weird group of girls that had attached themselves to Kaeto...by generally staring at him from afar. They'd taken it upon themselves to keep a lot of girls away from Kaeto, and Snow was their main target, as she was actually friends with him. And they went to the dance together. Nammii wished there was more she could do against them, short of actually beating the living s**t out of them. Which is what she wanted to do, most of the time. Sadly, as she was informed after punching one of them who had said something particularly nasty about Snow in the face and breaking her nose, that would get her expelled. Although, Titania had also slipped her a high five after saying that, so she there were some mixed messages going on there.

So, Nammii had taken to extracting her revenge in more subtle ways. Which is what she had been doing that whole morning, after showering and gently waking Snow up. She had transformed into her bird form and had been flying all around campus. She'd used her winf powers to carry away one of the girl's favorite hat. Another one she had the wind ruffle up her skirt and expose her underwear to the people walking by. She'd also "talked" to her bird friends and gotten them to follow the meanest of the girls around all day, stealing her food, messing up her hair, and just being all around menaces. So Nammii felt quite accomplished in her morning, and was now simply gliding around throughout the school and Londona.

As Nammii flew around, she was amazed to find some kind of festival going on. She flew in closer and wandered around the festival grounds that were in the middle of being set up.
    "Awesome! I can't wait to tell Titania and Snow! They'll be ecstatic to come!" Nammii thought excitedly to herself. After a while of wandering around the festival set up and eating breadcrumbs some of the workers threw for her, she flew back towards school. As she was traveling through the trees, she noticed a strange head of blue hair. She stopped on a nearby branch, recognizing the school's two dragon children, Tana and Kiaku. She stared at them for a few moments, and then Tana asked what Kiaku if he knew what "that" was. Nammii followed her gaze and saw that just the hint of the festival was visible. She turned back just in time to see Tana swallow a gray bird. Nammii cringed a little inside, glad that she had decided to land farther away.

After a few seconds, she transformed back into a human and jumped nimbly onto the branch that Tana was on.
    "Top of the morning to you, the infamous dragon duo!" Nammii said to the pair with a big smile. "To answer your question, fair Tana, and steal the ever brave Kiaku's thunder, that is a festival. Basically, there's going to be games to play, food to eat, and pretty clothes to wear." Nammii supplied, trying to keep the second half of her explanation fairly simple. She knew that Tana wasn't 100% fluent in English yet, and wanted to keep the actually important part in simple language. However, that wouldn't stop her from being over the top in the rest of her speech.

"And nothing will keep me from that goal"

((ooc: bird form nammii))
    ((Outfit))
    ((115))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

KiaBurst

niegeno
    User Image
    Chaosuraxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Kiakuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Climbing his way up the tree rather frantically, Kiaku found himself struggling against the branches. Finding himself getting smacked in the face several times as he tried to chase after Tana, the young whelp eventually came to the summit of his brief journey. Pulling himself up a branch, he turned his head to see the female hatchling getting excited over something. As she questioned something, he began to pull himself up onto the same branch as her. Looking off into the distance, he could see the town not all too far away from them. Barely able to see the hustle and bustle of the town, he couldn't tell what was going on, but whatever it was had Tana all sorts of excited.

As he was about to open his mouth to tell her that he had no idea, a voice rang out from above. Turning his head to the voice that was greeting the both of them, he came face to face with someone who he could've sworn wasn't there a moment ago. His eyes white as they began to explain that what they were seeing was a festival being set up, the young dragon pulled himself onto the branch and sat down next to Tana. Not even noticing the feather hanging from her mouth, he lowered his head and seemed to be lost in thought for a brief moment.

It was then that he lifted his head back up and looked at the mysterious being who appeared before them. Slowly raising his finger, he pointed at her as he finally got ready to launch what had been looming in the back of his head. "How do you know us and who are you?" Was all that could come from the child's mouth. Blunt and straight to the point, it bothered him that this strange lady knew who they were. Course, it didn't surprise him all at once, considering their track record together. Then there was the fact he had absolutely no idea who this girl even was. He'd never seen her before til just now and she literally appeared out of no where.

After he posed his question, he tensed up and looked over at Tana. Staring at the feather on the corner of her mouth, he reached over and quickly plucked it from the side of her face. Tossing the feather down, he let out a brief sigh. "And you...I could've sworn you JUST ate breakfast. Why are you still hungry?" He asked as he looked over at the other young dragon. Turning his attention back to the older girl, he seemed to be a bit wary of her. Remaining quiet, he looked over at the hatchling once again. "...What am I suppose to do with you...?" He asked, shaking his head a little as he put his face in the palm of his right hand.

With : : Tana and...Wait, who the heck are you?
    Thoughts : : ...Who are you and why'd you call me brave?
    Theme : :

niegeno

tityanya

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items