Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

"It's nice to met you Alex." Perrin said to her then grinned to the thought of adding mistletoe's up in the build. "As long as I don't get stuck under one with you, I'm up for it."

Perrin Theme

User Image
Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Nameless Riddle

Romantic Streaker

User Image

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva thought for a moment... Go to class early or stay in bed with Dirge? That was an easy choice. "Mmm oh I don't know, what would you like to do?" She asked and added a bit of a purr on the last few words. She looked up at him but saw him staring at her.. She smirked to herself softly. Men... With an idea she moved half of her body to lay on top of him and smiled at him, what she was doing in her mind was being playful, it never came to mind that it could imply something else. She wondered briefly if he would push her off but Dirge was to much of a gentleman to do that even if he didn't want her there.

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

{OutOfChocolate: }
TBR2
Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

"It's nice to met you Alex." Perrin said to her then grinned to the thought of adding mistletoe's up in the build. "As long as I don't get stuck under one with you, I'm up for it."

Perrin Theme

User Image

Nameless Riddle

User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex smiled and laughed when he thought of them getting stuck. "Of course not. Lets go get some from the supply closet." She said as she turned and started walking. "So how come I never met you out of the few months I've been here?" She asked curiously.

OOC: Sorry I had a phone call Dx

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
OOC: All my characters are open.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((OOH HAVE ONE OF THEM RUN INTO SVEN AND KIRBY! They's wandering the halls :3 ))

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image Raven and Anubis walked around the school "You know this is getting tiring walking around like this, plus there is nothing to do." Raven laughed "Be patient Anubis something will happen." As Raven said that he rounded a corner and bumped into Sven and fell on his a** "Ha that is what you get for not looking where you walk Raven." Raven glared at Anubis and he shut up "I am sorry for that it is my fault." Raven got up and bowed.

Raven's Theme Anubis's Theme

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What Im Feeling:Very Tired...Wounded...
What Im Wearing:Shirt, Tight Jeans, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where Im At: School; Nurse's Office
Who Im With:
OutlawStar01

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

"I don't no if i can but i can try," Aerin said smiling at Epsilon as he fell asleep on her lap. Shifting him so he could sit comfortably on her lap as she sat on her bed she looked at Fuuenken, "He said something about me reminding him of his mom," Aerin said. "Wonder why he said that?" she added to herself oblivious of how mother like she had been acting to the boy.

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Sleeping.
Who Im With: Aerin

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin smiled lightly to Alex's laugh then started to follow her towards the building to get to the supply closet, he raised his head up as she asked why she hadn't got to know him for the past few months. "I'm a theft for hire, I don't like to be seen too much. That's why I turned off the power grid for a week, last month." He grinned evilly as they reached the doors of the building, he phased through the walls entering the hallway.

Perrin Theme

User Image

Nameless Riddle

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image Aidan smiled his fangs sharp "Brother let us head inside, I saw a tasty little treat I'd like to sample." Kai sighed "You know if you try to drink from anyone non-willing I will kill you on the spot." Aidan laughed and headed inside. Kai followed him, he knew his job if anything went wrong. Aidan led them into the nurses office and stepped in the door and stared at Aerin, with a smile on his face.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

Sven looked down at the person who had bumped into him. At his apology, Sven answered, "Oh, no worries it's fine. Now who might you two be." Kirby watched them both, but let Sven take care of the talking. He considered just going back into his fisher form, but didn't know how. He would ask Aquais about changing form later.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: Humanoid form))
User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex nodded as she continued walking down the hall now. "Oh I see. Why wouldn't someone like being seen. People stare at me all the time." She implied, hoping he got what she was saying. She stopped in the hallway beside a door that said supply closet, opening it she grabbed a box of stuff and a ladder. Handing the ladder to him and a few mistletoe she smiled."By the end of the day at least the school should be covered in these." She said laughing gently.

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image Raven smiled "I am Raven, I am a new teacher." Anubis snickered "Yet you are lost right now." Raven sighed knowing he was right. "And who might you be?"

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

A new teacher? Maybe Sven should try teaching. Oh, he'd just stick to answering the question for now. "I'm just a visitor, here to see a student, Emmett Richards. This here is Kirby, a student as well now?" Kirby shrugged and said, "I just have an empathy link with the Emmett he's talking about. Apparently he's some sort of nature spirit, so I got a human form from it. I'm a fishercat." Sven nodded, that was pretty much accurate.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: Humanoid form))

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image User Image Raven smiled "This is one of my weapons and partner Anubis." Anubis smiled and took a bow. "I just got here the other day." "It has been a long road with this guy." Raven glared at Anubis again "Would be better if the other two were here right now but they are busy, it is nice to meet you."

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What Im Feeling:Very Tired...Wounded...
What Im Wearing:Shirt, Tight Jeans, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Who Im With:
OutlawStar01
Gaara_Of_The_Sand_Of_Time

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Hearing someone come into the Nurse's Office, Aerin looked up Epsilon still fast asleep on her laps. Seeing two boy come into the office, "Their the once I saw on the way here," Aerin thought as she figured out where she had seen them before, the one that she had thought she saw wink at her earlier; walking in with a smile on his face....and was staring right at her. 'Why is he staring at me like that!' She shifted the sleeping boy on her lap slightly as she said, "Um-can I help you with something?"

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Sleeping.
Who Im With: Aerin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items