A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Meala smiled at him "That's just like you. Always thinking." she giggled and she looked at the box "Thank you." she took it and untying the bow. Opening the box, reached inside and pulled out what it was. When she saw the bracelet and gasped "Oh my… it's so beautiful…"

~~~

Runa giggled lightly at Emmett's run of questions before she sighed and rubbed her head lightly "I'm alright. My head hurts a little but that's about it. Happy Christmas." she frowned "I didn't get a chance to get you anything." she looked away "I'm sorry"

Zessen looked at Aquais and smirked a little "You could say that." when she spoke of injuries he nodded and when she spoke of shrugging off the attack "From what I can tell by they way they are acting about it… it happens a lot or they've both been through hell in back in life and just move forward each day. Who knows?" he shrugged lightly "I'm just glad she's alright."

((Off Our Crackers: ))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~~~~~Zessen (Human)~~Zessen (Weapon)~~~~~~~~Rana

TBR2
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What Im Feeling:Very Tired...Wounded...
What Im Wearing:Shirt, Tight Jeans, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where Im At: School; Nurse's Office
Who Im With:
OutlawStar01
Gaara_Of_The_Sand_Of_Time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Catching Aidan as Kai put him to sleep she looked up at Kai, "Is he gonna be alright?" She asked her voice filled with worry as she rapped her arms around his sleeping form.

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Sleeping.
Who Im With: Aerin

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin smiled as she looked into her box for her bracelet. "I used some of my power to allow you to form and control ice. It isn't much of a big deal but I don't think I would of been useful if you tried to go though a wall or turn invisible..." he said as he looked at her then lightly grinned. "It wouldn't cause your arm to ice, I promise." he said as he smiled the looked up to see that they were both under one of the mistletoe that he had put up.

Perrin Theme

User Image
Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Shifting Time

1,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Family is all I need in this cold world...

Caleb/Airi
User Image

Airi still quiet, could feel the life energy in the room changing, it seemed Ice had awaken from her sleep, but she hadn't called for help, so she left her be laying in the bed. Turning back she focused her attention back onto the conversation at hand. Caleb could see Ice getting up from the corner of his eye, but noticed that Airi wasn't moving so he left her be as well, looking back at Terra, he spoke "Yeah, it's pretty obvious, but it's not bad that your new. We were all once new." laughing at the end of the sentence. A chill in the air slipped up Caleb's spine, it felt like something was coming, but he didn't know what he threw the thought to the back of his head.

[OCC: Sorry for the late reply, I was trying to wait for the timeskip, but it took longer to come than expected XD]

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
Bao-wow Tang

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image Kai smiled as both him and Aidan turned back to normal "Yeah he will be fine I just put him to sleep he will wake so...." Kai passed out and fell to the floor, he had used a lot of his energy.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

Emmett frowned when Runa seemed sad about not getting him a gift. Her being sad was unacceptable. He gently took her face in his hands and turned it back towards him, saying, You being alive and well after the attack is all I could ask for. So don't you dare feel sad, I'd have too much fun making you happy again." He then realized what he had just said and then looked away himself, embarrassed and red.

Aquais nodded, what he was saying made sense. "I suppose so. I'm also very relived that they're safe as well." She knew what Emmett's past was like, but she wondered about all of the other people here. What hardships had these young students faced to make being attacked and broken just an everyday thing to them?

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

((Aquais: Human!))
((Kirby: ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Terra~
Student - Earth Elemental
The Wandering Saint

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.
Nothing is set in stone, even I can't change that. And I'm closest thing to being able to do that you'll ever find.
User Image

i am here: Infirmary
with: Caleb, Ice, Airi

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra knew that, but hearing made her feel less like someone who would never fit in. "Yeah, I suppose even the oldest people were once new to the place. How long have you been here?" She gave a small smile in response to his laughter. She noticed Airi wasn't moving. But Ice seemed to be getting up. She looked back and forth between her and Caleb before looking back to Caleb, since she was still talking to him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: OH, I thought you died. Next time tell us so we don't get all grumpy about it ))
((No outfit yet, but she isn't naked))
((¡Viva La Gloria!))

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What Im Feeling:Very Tired...Wounded...
Who Im With:
OutlawStar01

Watching as Kai collapsed to Aerin sigh glad they where back to normal. Standing she maneuvered Aidan over to the bed she had been using lying him on the bed next to Pan she went back for Kai. After getting Kai on a bed next to is brother, walking back to Aidan's bed she sat down on the edge of the bed before stretching out on her side, her head resting on her arm. Slowly she raised her hand and brushed a strand of air out of Aidan's sleeping face, before letting her hand drop to rest on is shoulder. Watching him sleep Aerin could feel herself slowly drift off exhausted from the night and mornings events. As she fell asleep her slowly came to rest on his shoulder, as she snuggled in to him.

User Image

Who Im With: Aerin

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image As Aidan slept he wrapped his arms around Aerin pulling her close. In his mind she was his pink teddy bear he always held onto when he did something or felt bad. But to the outside it was what it looked like Aidan cuddling Aerin closely. Kai started to toss and turn from a bad dream.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Meala flushed a little before she nodded lightly "That's so sweet of you." she giggled about the going through walls or invisibility. "I'll cherish it for all time." she started to slide it onto her wrist. When she noticed he was looking up she blinked "Isn't that the little flower like plant that you told me about? The one when a boy and a girl stand under they… kiss." she blushed deeply as she looked at him again.

~~~

Runa looked at him and listened. When she saw how it embarrassed he was from what he said. It registered a little late for her but she started to giggle a lot. "Emmett you are becoming so confident. It's so cute. First your confident then you blush… I think it's so adorable." she touched his cheek, turning him to face her this time before she pressed her lips to his.

Zessen nodded "It's one of those things that makes you wonder, am I right? Their lives were so bad it makes you wonder about others around this school. From the sound Fuuenken's partner didn't have it so hot either. And the whispers on the wind say that Yuki's partner didn't either. We seem to be choosing partners that had a hard knock life before they came here."

((Off Our Crackers: ))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~~~~~Zessen (Human)~~Zessen (Weapon)~~~~~~~~Rana

TBR2
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Who Im With:
OutlawStar01

Aerin's body responded automatically to Aidan rapping his arms around her, her body moved until her face was buried in the crook on his neck.her hands held tight to his shirt as if he might leave. Her tail was draped over Aidan's waist as Aerin was almost lying half on him.

Pan who had been asleep since the fire, picked that time to wake up, he was startled to say the least to wake up to find Aerin and Aidan curled together on the bed next to him. He was contemplating waking them up, but was detracted by Kai's tossing and turning. Jumping across the gap between the beds, being careful on his burned leg which was still healing, he landed on the pillow next to Kai, nudging the nightmaring boy's head trying to rouse him.

User Image

What Im Feeling:Sore.
Who Im With: Kai

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin smiled as his eyes turned back turned back to Meala. "Yes, it called a Mistletoe. I don't remember the full history about it, but I do know that any two people under one are suppose to kiss." he said with a light blush. He thought that it would be good if he made the move to kiss her, he moved towards Meala as he closed the gap between their lips and began to kiss her.

Perrin Theme

User Image
Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Shifting Time
Edit*

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

Emmett was glad he was found adorable, that was good right? Not like a puppy? But then she turned his face to her and and kissed him. Yeah, not like a puppy. He kissed her back and stayed that way for the time he calculated was an average kiss length, then he pulled back. With a grin, he commented, "If this is my reward for confidence, I certainly have plenty of incentive to continue doing it."

Aquais nodded, she had heard about Hikaru from Emmett and Fuuenken. But even he pulled through that and was his spunky and loud self. Emmett had his killing David to have himself and Kirby and wandering unwanted as a petty thief before the circus where that happened. "I don't think it's by random thing. This place seems to be a haven for those injured by their pasts." It was true, she saw a bit of hurt buried deep in almost every student she saw. There were a few exceptions, but still, it was pretty depressing, unless you count the whole, "they're all there for each other" thing.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
Dark Speaks!
---
[[Timeskip is in the morning! When I wake up...

THEN IT CAN BEGAN...I swear if I say this again i'm gonna cut a sausage and feel pain from it for some reason...]]

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"I remember my commander saying "Having 3 A.I's will drive you insane." I think he meant demonic little girls, or evil berserkers, or talking swords, or all these fools. Because I feel bloody crazy."
"Call me a ******** knife. I DARE YOU."

User Image

Hikaru jumped up to see Aerin almost attacked. A lightning shard went into his hand and he stopped and saw the attack was over. The lightning shard faded as he stood there. "Well...that was...eventful..." He blinked and looked down at Aerin and Aidan. "Oh how cute."
Silme Rana

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces