Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"I remember my commander saying "Having 3 A.I's will drive you insane." I think he meant demonic little girls, or evil berserkers, or talking swords, or all these fools. Because I feel bloody crazy."
"Call me a ******** knife. I DARE YOU."

User Image

4 MONTHS LATER
Hikaru was walking around the school. "Fuuenken. How come it's like we move months without realizing it?" Fuuenken said "Um. Those months did pass. It's just that you ended up in a coma each time. See what happens when you don't take care of your mechanical side?" Hikaru said "......shut up..." He walked and saw Kiaku being well, Kiaku. "Hey Kiaku! I forgot some christmas gifts for you!"

Fuuenken had wondered off and stopped as he saw a shadow [Yoka] "Huh? What...and who are you?" He held his hand up as a small fire lighted up.
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Turning towards Hikaru, Kiaku smiled lightly. Crossing his arms, Tankro and Hane stood behind the young dragon. It had been a while since he had talked to his friend, but whenever they did speak, something interesting was going to happen. "Been a while, hasn't it!" He shouted happily as a log fell down towards him. Fading out as it hit the ground, he reappeared on top of the log. His speed drastically improved as well. His movements were far faster than when he had started out.

Jumping down from the log, he landed on his bare feet. Kicking up a bit of dirt on impact, he grinned. Scratching the back of his spiky hair, he felt the small spiky ponytail he had been growing out. His hair definitely was getting longer, but he didn't mind. He actually liked it a lot. "So, what brings you to this part of the forest?" He asked as Tankro began to growl. Glancing at the big beast, he could tell something was up. His senses were still not as sharp as Hane or Tankro's, but he thought that was simply because of his form.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

((OoC: ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
More Students start to gather around the larger, darker aura figure and they seem to catch on quick that this was Yoka. This guy was definably a friend of theirs. a Trusted Comrade among the groups of the school. Too bad this isn't the Yoka they once knew.
One of the figures started to move towards the bigger school. Usually, Yoka would chase after the young fellow, because he doesn't let someone go like that, but something about that boy was telling him that he was going to get someone much more stronger. That thought alone didn't give him anymore more doubt about letting that boy go.
Now turning towards the other people, along with one of his hands on the Mad winged woman, Yoka's other hand was pointed at the stronger aura woman, which was a teacher. Noel was it? She was calling his name, to get his attention. Oh did she get his attention. The Black mass in Yoka's hand grew a bit and started to shake, making a void like noise.

"Black Blade.." Suddenly, a Large Blade appeared out of Yoka's hand. This is unlike any other move that Yoka has done before in this school, so no one would know what that is or how powerful it is.
--

[********] Clear screamed a bit. Today had to be the day for this crap! Clear was on his chair, stuck from a curse he had acquired long ago. It's a problem that comes every year around this time, and it had to come on THIS day. It was impossible to move as of that point, and feeling that aura from outside wasn't a good feeling either. As Clear tried to move a bit, making small itches towards the door, he sees that there is someone at the door. From the sound of it, it's Sebastian! "...HEY! SEBASTIAN!" He screamed, "...KICK THE DOOR DOWN..I NEED YOUR HELP!"

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Black blade is not a keyblade BTW xD]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge Clades
User Image

Dirge nodded at Aiva but didnt say anything and he summoned his double sided anima blades, which as I mentioned before is like Lumen, but with a blade on each side of the sword. He got into stance when he drew his blade. "Drop the weapon!" He yelled at it. He wasnt in the mood for fighting, but will if he has to. He took a slash to the right side of his chest/shoulder when he went on his last mission (which luckily filled his bank once more) but the wound still want fully healed, though it was already scarring, and it was good so far. He just couldnt use his heavy weapons.

((OOC: I know, but hey, perhaps the x-blade would be a neat weapon for him surprised ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

Emmett had walked over to Fuuenken when he saw him arrive. He was about to speak, but then Yoka called out something, and now he had a large blade. He exchanged a look with Kirby, an idea forming in their jointed minds. A totally useless plan, but it would interesting to see where it went. Kirby took a step towards Yoka and stared him down, then called out, "White Blade." In his Kirby's hands, a sword exactly like Yoka's had appeared, except it was the milky white color of Kirby's barrier's. It had no special properties like he was assuming the black blade did, but maybe Kirby could confuse it. He assumed the new Yoka was hostile.
Aquais's voice came from the sword in Emmett's hands, directed at her brother. "Fuuenken! Nice to see you brother. Where is Hikaru? You might need someone to swing you at that dark thing if he attacks."
Emmett just stood and watched Yoka, wondering what he would do about Kirby. Dirge had just yelled to drop the weapon, hopefully Yoka would think it was a warning about Kirby, that would be hilarious.

((Out Of Cake?!: Hmm, what exactly is Kirby replicating?))

((Aquais: Weapon form))
((Kirby: Humanoid form))

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image
♀ ♂ With: Clear
☹ ☺ Mood: WTF
☂ ☁ Where: Clear's Office
☊ ♬ Listening to:׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Love,
Electricity,
Shockwave Central

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

After a few minutes Sebastian heard yelling from inside. Apparently something was going on if Clear was asking for HELP. Taking his guitar in one hand Sebastian turned to the side and kicked in the door. The hunk of wood split into multiple pieces. He saw Clear still sitting in his chair with a frantic look on his face. Sebastian's eyes narrowed as he spun around beginning to examine the room ready to beat any intruders into submission if necessary.

" Hey! What's going on? Is somebody in here?!"

User Image

ooc ::

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"I remember my commander saying "Having 3 A.I's will drive you insane." I think he meant demonic little girls, or evil berserkers, or talking swords, or all these fools. Because I feel bloody crazy."

User Image

Hikaru smiled and said "Well I had done a little looking around for a Christmas gift. But then I kinda forgot." Yeah...forgot...more like a coma...yeah... He smiled and said "Well first I want you to meet someone." A person dropped down. "Hello there Kiaku. Mr. Seiker has told me a lot about you, just like he told the others about other students." Hikaru laughed. "You have no idea how evil you sound Ky." Ky laughed. "Well Kiaku. After hearing about you I have a offer to make." Hikaru said "Also I made you Grade A Nasod Armor. I have limited materials in this place. So don't break it for at least a few months."

Fuuenken said "Oh Hi there Aquais. Don't worry. What did you think Hikaru got me for Christmas?" He held a black version of his sword form. "It's like me. But not as shiny." He held the sword up and twirled it around in his hand

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Dude!" Clear squealed a bit, wigging in his own chair. "No one is in here...I need your help! Do you have any knowledge of book spells...or Temporary Curse lifting spells?" He asked, hopefully he did...but if not...then he'll just have to go through the whole bookcase behind him to find the right one. Hopefully he doesn't pick out a spell that makes this worse. "If not...go to the bookshelves behind me...and FIND SOMETHING!...please Seba-kun!!!"

A Boy told him to drop the weapon. Ha as if? He wasn't going to listen to anyone that was trying to stop his on pleasure for hurting others and seeing blood from other bodies. It's more like a natural hobby of his...not exactly Yoka's though. Instead of putting up the weapon, Yoka started to flip the blade around his hands, as if he didn't have a care in the world.
Another boy also appeared to have the complete opposite of his blade, as Yoka finally noticed it. That gave him a chuckle. You think a fake light blade like that would do anything, that's not even the real white light! The Black blade began to grumble a bit, seeing that it's getting very impatient with these people. It looks like they are only waiting for him to attack first. A normal battle strategy...but is it enough for them to win?

Sometimes. Packs aren't good enough... Yoka began to raise his hand in the air, seeing that the blade was darkening the area around them. Like a giant shadow was cast over them.

---

Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge Clades
User Image

Dirge watched, clearly getting a bit pissed. He's doing something... He thought. Wha-?! The blade began glowing, Dirge cursed an summoned more anima blades and sent them towards the thing. Two blades from four seperate side, and three spears attacking from above. He didnt activate it, but he had an area along the ground shrouded in a wave of anima. It felt like his wound re-opened but it was a lie. Funny how the mind can do that.

Sapientia Lux

User Image

Sapientia was going to go see clear when she saw a boy kick down his door, she was walking up to investigate when she overheard Clear frantically asking about a sort of spell. In the broken door she leaned to the side and said. "You need a spellcaster?" She walked up beside the boy and infront of Clear. "What needs to be done?" Was all she asked, her sharp eyes proved she knew what she was doing.
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Stumbling back, Kiaku grinned as a person fell down. His tail swaying in the air, he felt a strange familiar aura from them. Laughing lightly, he glanced at Hikaru, then to this Ky fellow. "Well, what's this deal?" He asked as his aura began to leak from his body out of excitement. He couldn't help but feel a strange sense of familiarity coming from the man. Hearing Hikaru mention the armor, he glanced at his friend. The fact he had made a set of armor for him meant a lot to him. "Armor and a random deal? Today is getting interesting," He said as his grin grew.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

((OoC: ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

Aquais looked at the blade. It looked like Fuuenken in his weapon form, but it was true that it did not match the original's shininess. "Oh, cool! Just channel your fire through that and you're good to go." Emmett stayed silent, still focusing on Yoka, but did cast a quick glance to the blade Fuuenken had.
Seeing as Yoka didn't seem to be fooled by the fake white blade, Kirby was kind of disappointed, it was a pretty good replica, and the thing was made from pure energy. Oh well, he didn't like swords anyways. It dissolved and a spear took it's place. He saw Yoka was about to attack, that wasn't good. His spear shrank form a large spear used only for slashing and stabbing to one for throwing. He also created a few more, they hung in the air next to him for a moment before flying at Yoka. It was a battle now between a false light and a true darkness. He just hoped he would get some help before this dark figure kicked his a**.
Emmett saw Kirby attack and sent off a few chakrams of his own solidified energy, his were a light blue, and were less opaque than Kirby's.
They both sent their attack in and tried to synchronize them with Dirge's anima blades so they would be harder to dodge or block.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Aerin's Theme, Battle Theme
What Im Feeling: ??Who Is That??
What Im Wearing:Current Outfit, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where Im At: School; Dorm Doorway
Who Im With:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Over the next four months Aerin took every chance she had to train, after her fight with Zeatum she made her mission to get stronger. When she wasn't in class or grabbing a quick meal in the cafeteria she was out training in the arena and out in the surrounding forest. As the months of hard training went by she could feel herself getting stronger. Even Pan was benefiting from the training, his speed increased greatly as had his stealth. As the time passed he has even began to develop some new abilities like where before he could only speak to Aerin threw there link, now he ad developed the use of verbal words; tho he still didn't speak out loud very often.

Wandering out of the forest as the sun was just peaking over the horizon, having spent yet another night outdoors. Heading into her room in the dorms she tossed her sword on the bed and after picking up some clean clothes headed into the bathroom to get a well deserved shower, She had been out late the night before working on her sword work until the early morning when she got a few hours of sleep under a tree. Stepping out of the steaming water Aerin quickly dried off. Pulling on a pair of dark jeans and a black tank top, Slipping a blood red tunic on over the tank she walked out of the bathroom. Stopping by her night table she grabbed a pair of earrings and a set of black fingerless gloves. Putting both on she grabbed her sword nudging Pan who was trying to catch a few more Z's before they had to leave for class. "Come on wake up we got to go." slipping her sword on to her back she grabbed her backpack and headed out the door intending to grab a quick breakfast before classes started. "I'm coming...I'm coming.." Pan grumbled jumping off the bed and followed Aerin out the door. Aerin could feel an Aura that had come while she was in the shower, it became stronger as she moved to the dorm entrance looking out the door she saw a group of students facing off against a shadowy figure holding a dark blade that seemed so familiar to Aerin.

-to pull another hand into the light.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Content...
Where Im At: School; Dorm Doorway
Who Im With: Aerin

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
Figured that they would all use ranged attacks. Yoka gave them a small grin, as a pulse of aura went up to the blade, as if a finger pushed up some toothpaste from a tube. The tip of the blade began to glow with a intense blackness, then out came small tendrils ready to block off the blades. SLAP! All of the blades was pushed away. Even the Chakrams wasn't enough, they have to be stronger. Two spears came for Yoka suddenly. Looks like they wanted to kill him on the spot...very bad teammates that would take the risk of killing a comrade just to save the day. Yoka jumped in the air, and both feet stomped on the incoming spears. He slammed them both on the ground and formed a crack in them. Yoka then kicks the spears back at the one who toss them as him. The one named Kirby.

Clear noticed another person appeared in his office. This person didn't really have a familiar face. "...Wait...wait who are you?" He asked the random person that came in. He needed to know who she was before he trusted her with a important job like this.

---

Diva...

Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: I hope this isn't just a battle of ranged fighting...because if that's the case...you guys are going to need a lot of power to take down him with just range xD ]]]

Also NPC
User Image

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

User Image

Hikaru said "Well Ky here want's to be your weapon partner. IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR SOUL!" Ky smacked Hikaru "He's kidding Kiaku. We don't need your soul, but you can write can you?" Hikaru said "Yeah...talk to the sword while I finish up your armor." Ky said "How much?" Hikaru said "I need to make sure it doesn't explode like the Buster Rifle." Ky raised an eyebrow "You gave it a name?" Hikaru nodded and said "O'k Kiaku, One Human/Sword in exchange for your signature."

Fuuenken saw everyone and layed down a blast of fire with his hand then dropped the replica and a chain of fire caught it and he swung it around like a flail. Fire went down the blade in a complex design. "I'll name the blade after me. But in plain english. Fire Seal."
Out Of Condoms: ((According to Guilty Gear, Fuuenken DOES translate into Fire Seal))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge Clades
User Image

Dirge cursed once more, clearly he wasnt in the mood. He set off the wave from the floor and had a bunch of blades rise from the ground beneath him, taking this oportunity as well, he ran up to it, and did a flurry of speedy, spinning attacks with his blade. To end his little flurry he had a vertical slash towards the head. He had no idea it was Yoka right now, nor in his little adrenalin rush he wont be able to process that thought, plus, he would still fight him.

Sapientia Lux

User Image

Sapientia sighed and crossed her arms. "You do not remember? There was a letter sent, plus Ive been here for a good few months....names Sapientia Lux, historian, librarian....remember?" She sighed agian, "Plus there is Cory Sicarius, a new student, we are like General Clades, known to you guys as just plain "Dirge", exept Corys and assassin and I'm the strategist." She uncrossed her arms and stood there, eyes still sharper than knives. "I know just about any magic related thing there is to know, even if I dont have something to fit the situation, I make one. Simple as that. Now....what is it you need?" She let her aura glow a little, as hopefull proof of her worth. It was a dark violet color and the aura changed her eye color to match it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff