Welcome to Gaia! ::

You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 23 24 25 >

Dala squinted at the girl. "You're... you're a Qwerty*, aren't you?" Her eyes searched the girl for answers, muttering, "Yes... the collar... the suggestive outfit... it all fits!!"

The girl stared.

"But that jewel on your forehead... I don't recall them having that..."

Down in Purgatory, watching her Orb, Mischievia smiled. "And wha' do we 'ave 'ere?" She handed the ball to her advisor, Maranee, who gazed into it.

"Why, it's a Tokona**!!" she cried. "A creature made for reincarnated angels... which means..."

Mischievia snatched the Orb. "Misha!! I knew it!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Young woman were sold as babies to feed their families. A scientist had developed a machine that could brainwash them into following orders, but still have a free mind. He wanted a jazzy name for his company, and noticed the 'word' QWERTY on his keyboard.

** Tokona... a name my sister made up for this. Reincarnated angels indeed, but they lost their memory, and only traumatic moment can restore it. They came on invisible 'space ships' on their way to Earth, but one crashed, becoming visible, and people believed they were aliens.
Ren blinked. "Ren is... Ren is a slave!" Turning to the younger boy, she asked, "Are you my master?"

He seemed shaken by her inquiry.

"Ren is sorry to frighten you. If you like, Ren will create the Forever-bond between us. Then appeasing may begin!!" She raced to the window. "Seven demons, seven angels, seven earthlings..." She continued to babble, until the others appeared to be lost.

She stepped towards the young one. "I sense great drama... has something happened to someone close to you, earthling?"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Majic stared at his shoes with a frown accompanied by a deep sigh, "Y-yes... Misha... I-I... I really care for her and--"

"Majic wants to see her again is what he's tryin' to say," said Orphen abruptly.
Dala sighed. "I was sure it was Misha coming through... I felt her aura, and everything!!" She dropped onto the bed. "Why did I feel her aura, if-"

Mischievia stormed in, grinning madly. "Heggo, ginger!!"

Dala jumped. "Waidda... ginger?"

Mischievia rolled her eyes, turning to Ren. "Wha-eva... Misha!! You will die once and for all!!"

Dala raced to Ren's side. "This isn't Misha, you idiot, she's-"

"A Tokona, I know," Mischievia muttered.

Dala stared. "A To...To...Tokona?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( My impossible dream ))

Ren stepped back. "Ren is not a Tokona. Ren is a slave." Turning to Dala, she gazed into the girl's eyes. There was no response.

"Dala... this girl... she frightens Ren!" Ren pleaded. "Can you make her go away?" But everyone was quiet. It was as though they had discovered something of great interest.

Ren tried once more. "Why did she call Ren Misha? And who is Ginger?"
Dala sighed. "Ren... if you are a Tokona, then you could be... Misha." She sensed Majic's eyes widen. "And... ginger is a way for demons to get people's attention." She had, of course, made that up.

"Oh, but aren't you a cutie!!" Mischievia sneered. "Dumb, cute, dependant... the perfect woman, right Majic, my love?" She could sense his hate for her.

Maranee appeared. "If we kill her in Tokona form, she'll never come back to life again!!" She stepped towards the angel-in-disguise.

"Wait!!" Mischievia shouted angrily. "I want to do it!!" She pushed Maranee out of the way, and lit a fireball in her hand. "Prepare to die, MIsha!!"

Dala screamed, and blocked the demon. "You won't touch a hair an her head!! Back off!! NOW!!" The demons didn't disappear, and Dala dropped to her knees. "Misha, or.... Ren, is it true?"
(( Mon dieu!! A new character has arisen!! Check the front page!! ))
(( And my literate cousin has chosen to join, as well. She'll play a giggly shape-shifter and a preppy high schooler. ))
Ren stared at them all. How could they think she was someone else? She was told that she was the most unique slave at the factory...

The SatisFactory! Where slaves were made! she thought angrily. Where I was made... Why don't they understand?

Ren turned to the mortals. "It is not true. Ren is... Ren is..."

"Well, I finally found you!!" Dana cried, racing into the room. "The receptionist said that you were always in here... I decided to check." The people in the room seemed to be frozen. "Sis! I came tuh see ya!"

She noticed two men. "You must be... Majic Lin and Orphen. Dala told me all about you!" Her sister blushed in the corner. "Dala! What do you have to say to me?"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Orphan smiled, "Yep, Orphen, that's me," he stated, he looked to Majic, "Hey, you feel alright?"

Majic smiled weakly, "Ah ha, I'm alright," he said, "I just..." he trailed off.

"Misha is all, she hasn't returned yet, I worry..."
whee .|. ... (( Yay!! You're back!! )) ... .|. whee

Dala stared at the monstrosity in front of her. "Dana!! What are YOU doing here?" She turned back to the Tokona. "Misha... I'm certain it's you. It would explain why your aura was suddenly cut off..."

Mischievia sneered. "It'll be more fun to kill her when she doesn't know who she is. Majic, I'll have to ask you to be quiet, as your reminiscing may remiond her..."

A light turned on in Dala's mind. "Of course!! A traumatic moment will cure her... And, Majic... I believe this is Misha. In order to see her again, we will have to create a horrible happening... But what?"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((It seems Majic has gotten to be quite the important fellow, eh?))

Orphen sighed, "We could try reinacting that moment when we thought Majic was dying... gave me a scare..." the sorceror suggested with a shiver. He cared for Majic Lin, but at most times, hated to admit it.

"I-I suppose so..." Majic nodded.
Dala smiled. "That's right... or perhaps even Mischievia's own threats will do the trick..."

The demon paused mid-attack. "Well, uh..." The fireball dissapated. "Well, aren't you the prettiet thing in this life and the next!!" she cooed in Ren's direction.

Maranee rolled her eyes.

Dala sighed. "Never mind that, then... Majic, you up for kissing anybody again?"

(( Yes, quite the important fellow indeed... *laughs hysterically* ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"I-if it's to get Misha back I-I'll do anything!" exclaimed the teenager with a stern gaze.

((Poor Orphen, no spotlight for him. xDDD))
Dana scowled. "Sure! No one cares! And I came all this way tuh see ya!"

Ren paused. "Ma-Majic... I seem to recall you. Have I served you before? Maybe you ARE my master!" She was filled with joy, and ran to his side.

"I promise to serve only you-y woo! Su!" She gasped, clamping a hand over her mouth. Where had that come from?

(( He'll get one soon enough... *laughs even more hysterically* ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff