Welcome to Gaia! ::

You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Welcome to Literate Dreams Roleplay!! A place of literacy, fun, and... stuff!! (Response: Whoohee...) But never mind that... On to the info and all those goodies!!
Info, and all those goodies!!

So many rp threads are just 'pick a character' from some show or book. I want to make an rp where you can choose a character from any show, book, etc. or make one up yourself. Where we can be original!!

And, have you ever wanted to rp a character who doesn't fit in to any of the roleplay threads out there?? This is the place where you can!!

There is a place called Chiggytown in which we live. You can roleplay anywhere in Chiggytown, and leave the area a few times, but try to stay in!!

1. Alicornia - Dala (made-up)
2. MizukiKazakaru - Orphen, from Orphen 2 Revenge
3. Mareido - Misha (her transformation), previously from Pita-ten (lol)
4. Alicornia - Jakobbe, (made-up)
5. MizukiKazakaru - Majic Lin, from Orphen 2 Revenge
6. Mareido - Dana, (made-up)
7. MisukiKazakaru - Sora (another), .hack//SIGN
8. Mareido - Maranee, made-up

*You may have 1-3 characters*

Rules:
Follow everything Gaia says!! No super swears!! No n00bs!! (you can roleplay one, though!!)

And try to pick a font color of your own!!

News: New Pictures!!
Profiles
A nice place for you to introduce your character(s)!! Make it short and sweet, or long and dramatic...

And don't worry... I'll spell check them!!
In alphabetical order:

Mareido:
Dana
The younger sister of Dala, she has her estactic moments. But, she can be more calm in many situations. She has many pleasant traits, not to mention the powers of the winter: ice and snow, wind, creatures of the arctic etc.

And now, she's come to stay in Dala's apartment! What madness is to come? We'll just have to wait and see...

Maranee - Age: Hundreds...
Oh, noes! The wretched demoness who ruined not only Mary's life, but that of her friends' as well? In love with Jakobbe, she preys upon his enemies and is ready to do his every bidding...

Having the powers of transforming average humans into demons, she can be a pretty handy tool in Jakobbe's plans. She received the power from the Demon King himself. She was once his concubine, but he soon tired of her and took in another. Fortunately, the Demon King can show kindness to his companions, and gave her the immense power of Flagora, which takes a piece of his heart (metaphorically speaking...).

Misha - Age: She made herself 14...
She's back! Once thought dead forever, this angel-gone-mortal shows a wonderful love of Majic, and is vair, vair sweet. But will she be able to help in the danger awaiting her friends?

Alicornia:
Dala
A hyper, blue-eyed blonde who loves having her hair in pigtails. She can be really imaginative!! She is smack dab in the middle of an age old prophecy that threatens her dreams. With a crush on the handsome Prince Chris, and the fleeting feelings for Orphen, the wizard, she's a boy crazy girl!!

Jakobbe - Age: Gosh, he could be hundreds of years old!!
An evil demon he is. After taking over Mischievia/Mary's body with the help of Marane, he made her a demoness as well. Then, he just happens to make her his servant and sends her into battle with the good guys!! Ack, how cruel!! Once she is taken by the angels, he decides he wants new servants, and poor, helpless Misha and confused Dana are his prey!!

MizukiKazakaru:
Majic Lin
~ Age: 14
A son of a tavern keeper in the town of Totokanta, he managed to become Orphen's apprentice in exchange for a free room and food to munch on. Majic seems to be trouble-prone, and the blame is always pinned on him when Orphen and Cleao get into arguments.

He is more than capable of becoming a sorceror like his master Orphen, problem being is that he lacks the confidence and self-esteem to be assertive enough to try. This is because Orphen never gives words of encouragement, but he's been picking up tricks of the trade little by little.

"Teach me something Master Orphen! Please?"

Orphen (Krylancelo Finrandi)~ Age: 20
A former student from the prestigious magic academy of The Tower of Fang, he, his under-study Majic Lin, and the heiress Cleao Everlastin go on a journey to seek the dragon Bloody August.

You would think this dragon is one of an evil intention, however this is not true. The true identity of Bloody August is Orphen's love Azaile, who wished to use the power of the Tower's legendary sword, in retaliation it changed her form. The academy found this a disgrace, and so went to destroy her. Although, it was upon finding this information, that Krylancelo changed his name to that of "Orphen", fled the academy, and went to search for Azaile and warn her of danger to come.

Sora ~ Age: Who knows? He acts like a child however...

Sora is an infamous "PK'er" (Player Killer) from a place known as The World, his personality is unique, he sees situations around him with a sense of distortion to reality. Always wandering about, claiming everything is "uninteresting and dull" he soon brightens up when he hears of The World's legendary Key of Twilight. His goal? Find the key before anyone else does, and do what with it? He hasn't planned that out yet, oh well...

His main form of entertainment includes that of gathering information for black mail, being superior to others is his passion. An extremely powerful, nimble, and agile twin blader, he is one not to be triffled with, though he is very easy to please. Sora has a weakness for beautiful girls with even nicer personalities, always pestering and harassing any woman he finds interesting, he forceably tries to get what he wants, "Member Adresses"... a form of communications with others in The World. And if you don't give him what he requests?

The result is death by way of his blades which lay hidden in the steel slots attatched to his gloves...

Sora's triffling and meddling can get him into deep trouble one day, when will he realize I wonder? Maybe when its too late?
Some Areas of Play
You are free to invent one of your own, as long as it is in (or near) Chiggytown.

In no particular order:
Snow Condo - Sparkling purple apartment building where there is a ski hill of fake snow wrapped around it.

Hammitoo Hospital - The aptly named hospital managed by Head Doctor Hammitoo and his crew (ie. Doctor Stevens, Nurse Rachel, Ellie the receptionist)

Doliska District - Giant shopping district owned by Mayor Doliska. It includes the Geronimo Gym.

Old Burned Out Building - a.k.a. the O. Bob... A strange and unknown building that was destroyed by a freak fire in the 1980's. Will it be cleaned up and turn into a dream home? Only time will tell...

Vango Mansion - A beautiful mansion that was built for a rich, young Vanessa Vango. It includes many rooms, the ballroom being the largest and most decorated. Vanessa is long gone, but her decorations remain. The King Koga and his wife, Queen Felecia, now rule the roost.

Ceecee's Cafe - A wonderful place to dine, it has a great atmosphere and pleasant aroma wafts through the air. Ceecee, the hostess, has an addiction to chocolate and a lovely singing voice.

I add more from time to time, so remember to check it out...
Our Quests!! :รŸ
Okies!! My fellow rpers and I would like to start a few questing posts, and not a thread!! In it we shall display our deepest desires, and hope you would be kind enough to donate, perhaps, 10 gold!!

The Glorious Donators
none - *sniff*

[~Taco-nine~]
~ Angelic Camisole ~

Alicornia
~ See siggy for voluminous quest thread ~

MizukiKazakaru
~ As of now, nothing ~
Special Announcements!! :รŸ

The Roleplay Society

User Image

If you love RPs, then please join us at The Roleplay Society.
Tell them
Alicornia sent you!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((Not every thread moves as fast as others you know, just be patient! I think I might join as one of meh' favorite anime dudes... I want to be Orphen from Orphen Revenge?))
Misha slowly drifted towards the town, ignoring the singing birds, ignoring the loud noises coming from the bust streets, and came to land on the sidewalk, next to a girl. A girl with blonde tresses that shined like the sun and blue eyes as bright as the sky, but more blue.

The girl was startled. "Ooh!! Are you an angel?" she asked with wide eyes.

Misha was surprised. Her wings were tucked away, she had only been floating. How could the girl have guessed? "Um... yes..."

"Ooh!! I'm an heir of a priestess!! Have you heard of the Cleese family?" she squealed.

"Yes... And you must be Dala Falcon, granddaughter of Sydney Cleese." Misha felt terrible; a curse was upon this girl.

"Yay!! You know me!! Perhaps you know of my curse. That I will be made priestess no matter what? And not be able to marry?" She seemed distraught.

Well, duh!! She wouldn't be able to marry!! "Yes. Because you are to become a unicorn priestess, and must stay a virgin."

"It was all mum's fault," Dala whined. "She angered a god when she refused to become a priestess, and became a water mage instead!!"

The girl looked at her feet, so Misha took this advantage to make sure this was the real Dala Falcon, and not just another prank of the angered god, Sessotta. "MMMEEEP!!" It was a test screech.

Dala didn't move. She hadn't heard the screeh, so she was real. "Is your name Misha?"

Misha jumped. This girl knew more than she seemed to!! "Yes. Misha. I have been instructed to help you."

Dala groaned. "Not again. Your sister, Sasha, almost died when she tried. I have to fullfill the the curse." With that, she turned and ran down the street.
Dala mindlessly wandered through the streets, her heart beating.

An angel, eh? she thought as Misha slowly appeared in her mind. Who knows about me. Odd!!

"Su!!" Misha coalesced in front of her. "Tee hee hee!!"

Dala jumped. She hadn't been using her powers properly!! "Oh. Hey."

"Don't you wanna come to heaven and see what it's like?" Misha had discussed this with Dala earlier. "I know you'll love it!!"

Dala angrily stared in the angel's face. "No!! And that's final!! You aren't allowed to bring humans there!!"

Misha sighed. "Oh, fine!! I'll take that cute boy up instead!!" She gestured towards a familiar face.

"Chris!!" Dala exclaimed, her cheeks burning. He seemed to be heading towards them.

"Hey!! How's it going?" He pushed his mop of jet black hair back, only to have it flop back over his green eyes. "Um... Can I talk to you?"

Misha laughed. Evidently Chris couldn't see her. "Silly normal mortal!!"

"What do you mean?" Dala demanded before she could stop herself.

"What?" Chris frowned. "Is there someone else...?"

"Oh, no!!" Dala said hastily. "My mind garbled, and I mispoke myself!!"

"Oh..." Chris muttered. "Right. Uh, would you like to, uh..."

"Yes!! Chris, of course!!" Dala shrieked enthusiastically.

"Okay, then. I'll go get the materials, and you can-"

Dala wanted to scream. "What materials?"

"You agreed to become my science partner," Chris said impatiently. "Jimmy's already working with Shandy, and... yeah..."

Dala's heart sank. "Sorry!! I forgot..."

"I told you, he's not that into you yet!!" Misha cackled.

"Oh, shut up!!" Dala shouted.

Chris was taken aback. "What?!"

"My conscience!! Sorry!!" Dala laughed nervously. "Let's get to work!! Eh heh heh..." And they headed to her house...

((Is it 'misspoke' or 'mispoke'?))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

He ran a hand through his chocolate brown hair, giving a deep sigh of frustration, the wizard Orphen looked to the cloudless skies above.

"Where the hell am I huh?" he then inquired of himself, it would seem he has forgotten that he was the one who decided to come to this place. Shrugging as he adjusted his red headband, he then gave a smile of contentment.

"Oh well, at least that brat Cleo isn't here to bug me. I'd like Majic to be around though, I liked him..."
Gotta go!! Sorry!!
((I'm back!!))

Dala had construction paper strewn about her room, as she was trying to decide which colour to use. "Let's see. Blue is with orange, red is with green, yellow is with purple..." The background of the science project was teal. After a moment she realized exactly what she needed. "PINK!!" Grabbing a sheet of the bright colour, she began to cut out the shapes. Unfortunately, she didn't have enough. "Gotta buy more..." she mused, and leapt of of the bed.

Outside she nearly ran into a handsome man with chocolate coloured hair. He appeared to be frustrated. "Didn't see you... heh heh..." She rushed past him, blushing. He had been really crush worthy, as Kammy, her best friend, put it.

Misha appeared. "Forget Chris!! Seeing that guy took some guts to not to go into a tizzy!! Wonder what his name was..."

Dala frowned, and one she was sure no one was around, she said, "I felt magic around him. I think he's a wizard."

"Hoot!! I think I've died and gone to heaven!!" Misha could have flown into the wall in happiness.

"You live in heaven!! Watch your compliments!!" Dala hissed.

(( What I meant was that Misha was complmenting Orphen. Okies?? ))

Misha twirled about, and stuck out her tongue. "Bye, mortal!!" She dissolved into the air.

And good riddance, Dala thought smugly.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Orphen pivited, crossing his arms over his chest he gave a light smirk at the giggling girls. Sure, he wasn't good around them, and maybe he didn't know what they were talking about... But it wouldn't hurt to give them a small piece of his mind.

"I suggest you watch where you're going... You should thank the heavens that I'm in a pleasant mood," he chuckled lightly, though raised an eyebrow upon witnessing one of the girls disappearing into thin air. "Wha...?"

Walking over to Dala, he gave a lightly stern gaze, however... When around Orphen, at times it was hard to take him seriously, "How did she do that?" he asked, "What magic academy did she attend? Tower of Two Fangs? Like me?"

"Crap... I gave away too much information about myself..." Orphen then cursed.
Name: Branellie
race: Half vampire half human
powers: fire and flight
* i wake up on the ground and look around* Where am i?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff