You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 >

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Huh... I have never tried that kind before, you know?" Orphen stated simply, waving his cone about without a care.

((Short post... >__<;; ))
Dana grumbled as she nibbled on her strawberry ice cream cone. I came all this way to see her, she thought angrily. And she moans about this Misha girl and doesn't pay the least bit of attention...

SPLAT!! THe cone tumbled from her hands, and splattered about the floor. "Uh... sorry..." she sighed.

Misha stared at Majic over her ice cream. Eh heh heh... she giggled, blushing. Whenever he looked her way, she smiled, then reverted to a deadpan expression.

"Dala, do you sense anything?" she asked the priestess. She calmly nibbled on her cone.
(( So, Mizuki, you got a third character!! When are you gonna rp him? *drools* Sora rocks!! ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

User Image
~I believe in fantasies~

((I could introduce him in my next post if you'd like. ^^))

Majic too giggled away as he ate away at his frozen treat, "You seem cheerful Misha, not that I mind, your smile is nice to look at you know."

User Image
~invisible to me~
(( *looks at your siggy* What?! 1+1=3!! Don't be silleh!! ))
(( Meanwhile, on the sane side of the planet... I agree... ))

Misha blushed shamelessly. "Majic, how long will you stay in Chiggytown?" she found herself blurt.

Frantically cleaning up her ice cream, Dana paused to think, Oh, brother...

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

User Image
~I believe in fantasies~

"Oh... I plan to stay as long Master Orphen stays, I mean, I travel with him and I'm pretty lost without him to guide me around... he's supposed to teach me sorcery anyways!" he beamed, "I doubt we'll be leaving soon!"

Suddenly...

From a nearby rooftop jumped a figure with looming dark eyes and dark green hair, his blades shined in the light provided as he made a grand entrance. Landing behind Dana, the PK'er from The World wrapped his arms around the young woman, blades to her neck.

"Ku ku ki chu~~ heart " he greeted slyly as he flipped his head backward to get a lengthy bang out of his menacing eyes, "They call me Sora... what of you I must ask? You're rather pretty..." he cooed into her ear, his warm breath could be felt.

Orphen turned around instantly and held out his hand to attack the swordsman, "Release the girl or die," he growled, glaring daggers at the green-haired cabolistic.

"Oh my... how violent..." Sora smirked devilishly, nuzzling Dana lovingly, "These your friends? They're so very rude..."

User Image
~invisible to me~
Dala's eyes blazed in fury. "You!! Unhand my sister now!!" This was too much for her. It seemed that everyone close to her was getting in danger.

"As a matter of fact, Misha, I do sense something. And it isn't just this creep here!!" she hissed, barely containing her anger. Okay, Celeste, she called. Make this guy GO AWAY!!

A pearly white unicorn calmly pushed through the door. << You called? >>

Mischievia struggled to get away from Jakobbe, but couldn't. "Master, I will do your bidding..." SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! Wanting to kill him, she smiled and hugged him instead.

The demon laughed. "Good..."

(( Whooooooaaahhhhh!! ))
(( Yay!! DRAMA IN THE LITERATE DREAMS ROLEPLAY THREAD!! *hops onto stool* ))

Dana winced as Sora caressed her. "Uh... please... please stop!!" She tried to push him away, and practically fell off her stool. Eep!!

Misha stood, made her way to Sora's side and gave him a thorough smack. Stepping back, she smiled and said, "Pleased to meet you. I'm Misha. Now, would you leave Dana here alone?"

She turned and grinned at Majic. Who needs to fight demons when you got this guy?
Celeste quietly made her way to Dala's side. << Dala, I'll get rid of this fool >> Her horn glowed, and Sora was suddenly floating over the crowd of stunned ice cream eaters.

Dala laughed. "Thank you. Now, please leave my sister alone from now on..." But she felt this was next to impossible.

Mischievia sighed as she made her way down the busy Chiggytown streets. She was disguised as a mortal, a female mortal. But not just any female mortal. Orphen's love, Azaile.

She flicked her hair back over her shoulders and continued along. I have to admit that this Jakobbe guy IS what he's cracked up to be... she thought grimly. He planned all of this, and even made a plan for how to get to Orphen's heart within seconds.

Turning into the parking lot of the Snow Condo, she smirked. At least she was getting to live up to her name.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Oh my, oh my~~" Sora chuckled, he wasn't phased by any of this as he lofted in the air without worry, if he fell, he'd land on his feet like always. "A sharp tongue in a woman, quick to react, I like that muchly..." he said instantly with much an unwanted grin from a man like himself.

Majic looked to Misha, Dala, and the others in the room, "That guy is just an open pervert... they're everywhere..."

"I'm no pervert you midget-blonde-loser, I just have an interest in women is all. Then again most girls are so bland it's not even funny... Dana is a jewel~~ heart "

Orphen just ate without a word, "Ugh..."
Dana found herself blushing like a madwoman. "I... I'm not bland?" she whipsered, embarassed. For a moment, she forgot who had said it to her and giggled. "How kind..."

Misha's eyes widened in shock. "What... what are you saying? This guy's a creep!!" She asked the unicorn to drop the man, and she obliged. "And... uh... he has green hair!!"

Dana was quick to retort. "You do, too!!" And she laughed like a loon on loon pills (i.e. a LOT).

When she had finally calmed down, Dana smiled at the dropped man and inquired, "What else do you like about me?" In anticipation of the answer, she swung her legs below the stool and dropped her napkin of wiped-up ice cream.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Hmmm..." pondered Sora, "Other than how ravishing you happen to look in term of appearance? You also seem very witty and intelligent you know. Girls with brains and looks are difficult to come across in The World you see... they're all annoying and can't seem to prove their worth to me..." the PK'er explained, "do you want to show me another trait of yours I can complement, Dana?" he then inquired with a gaze that seemed to see right through her.
Not very happy with the situation, Dala unconsciously gripped Orphen's arm. "Ugh..." she groaned. "His act is easy to see through..."

She was said to see Celeste go, but unicorns couldn't stand this perverted speech. << Ta >>

Michievia left the Snow Condo, fuming. Orphen wasn't there, eh? She reluctantly opened her Orb. Show me where Orphen is...

A fleeting image of an ice cream shack that she had eaten at when she was known as Mary appeared. A sudden twinge od sadness gripped her heart, but she ccontinued on her quest.

(( What did I tell you? Orphen's lemonlight is on!! Or do I mean limelight...? ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Orphen's eyes suddenly widened, he ignored Sora's flirtatious nature, Majic's little happy-go-lucky'ism, and Dala's complaint. He stood up, "Er... I need to get going somewhere... I'll be back soon..." he said as though in some sort of trance, something or even someone grabbed his attention.
Misha peered out of the window, watching Orphen's hazey walk. What's up with him?

Then, she saw it. A woman was quietly making her way towards the wizard. She was quite beautiful, and yet...

A sudden pang gripped Misha's heart. Oh, Dala! She's in love with Oprhen, no matter what she says. What will she do when she sees this... She looked over at the priestess-to-be. Dala was licking her ice cream pensively, eyes flicking from Sora to Dana.

Oh, dear...

Dana shrugged as the man disappeared from sight. "Hey Dala, you like him, eh?" She was momentarily suffocated by her sister's attack. "Oh, right... Sorry..." she whispered.

Turning back to Sora, she smiled and giggled. "Wow, really? You think I'm smart? My sister is in university, and she's REALLY smart!" The blades-to-the-neck image already gone, she felt this guy was sweet...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff