You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 >

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Drowned in heartbreak? I could see why, what a ravishing girl you are," Sora chuckled at her story.

"There is no way she's Bloody August," Majic shook his head instantly.
(( Whoops! Meant to say, "What is this Bloody August of which you speak?" ))

Misha frowned. "What is it, anyways?"

Dana felt her heart soar. "Wow, thanks..." She giggled involuntarily. "Do YOU have any games around your, uh, house?"

(( NUUUU! I despise short posts... Well, when I make them. Everybody else is free to, as long as they offer a good reply... ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Bloody August is Azaile in her cursed state, when she stole the sword from the academy they placed the spell on her. Now everyone fears and despises Azaile, that's why Master Orphen and I went to look for her, to tell her of danger to come... but this woman can't be Azaile, she'd have to be a massive dragon state..." Majic explained.

"I play The World, a wonderful little game it is, though the people there are so very boring," Sora replied.
Dana tossed her hair to one side, as it was in danger of landing in her ice cream. As she did so, she accidently hit another customer in the face. "Oh, sorry..." she grumbled.

After a gobble of ice cream, she turned back to Sora. "Cool... do you design your character, or look like yourself? In A Midsummer Night's Game, you were yourself..."

"Then I must be correct, su," Misha scowled. "Mischievia, I sense your aura know. Remove your spell from Orphen or perish in your futile attempts to kill him! Su!"

She helped Dala to her feet, and marched up to the demon. Unfortunately, her massive headaches came. "Ooer... I forgot... I can't get too close to demons... My angel powers may be gone, but in exchange for life, I kept the drawbacks of being an angel!"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Release your hold on Master Orphen!" Majic cried, he held out his hands as though ready to attack the demon.

"You design your own character indeed," Sora nodded, "You've never heard of The World?" he then asked.
Dala groaned as the angel helped her stand. "It was a dream? Thank god... But, what is it's a sign...?" She jumped. "Wait!! Did you say he's under a spell?"

A new feeling surged through her tired body. He may just love me... Even if it's only a little...

Mischievia knew her magic was failing, so she gave up. "Fine," she muttered, lifting the spell. "Wretched priestess, DIE!!" A blast of energy landed inches from Dala's feet, and the fight was on!!

(( My koala bear!! *gestures to siggy* He's in need of food!! ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Orphen looked to see Dala under attack, and instantly he decided to retaliate.

"ๆˆ‘ ใฏ ่ฆ‹ใ‚‹ ๆททๆฒŒ ใฎ ๅงซ"

Swirls of gravity-like energy shot from his hands and toward the demoness.

"ๆˆ‘ใŒใ€€ๅฅ‘็ด„ใ€€ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใซใ€€ใ›ใ„ใ›ใ‚“ใ‚ˆ!ใ€€็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Œ!"

Majic took his master's example, lightning struck from the skies suddenly for attack.
Dana shook her head. "Not a bit. But, it sounds really interesting! I'd like to play it some day..." A sudden noise outside, and she snapped around to face the door. The others were battling or something!

"Ah!" she cried, racing to the door. "Dala! She's in danger!"

Misha pulled the periled priestess away from the battle. "You okay?" she asked, but she knew the answer. "Good thing that wretched demon has a terrible aim..."

(( (lolz) I used the wrong font colour for about 5 posts! I'll go fix that... ))
(( I'll use symbols, too!! It says 'I summon the angels' ))

Dala groaned as she shook her head. "Her aim is fine. I think she was just riled up from the fact her cover was blowed so easily..." She tried to stand, and found her legs strong enough to support her.

"Okay... if Orphen isn't truly in love-love-love with her, I can go on. Let's go!!" She took off, racing to the battle.

"็งใฏใ€ๅคฉไฝฟใ‚’ๅ‘ผใณๅ‡บใ™"

Balls of light coalesced in front of her. The angels were here!!

Mischievia fell to the ground. The amount of angelic power was too much for her. "Ooo... Jakobbe... help me..."

He didn't come, and the pain was for real, until an angel stepped forward. << Here >> she whispered, touching the demon's shoulder.

Mischievia knew what was going to happen and tried to get away, but found herself rooted to the ground. "N...no..."

<< Welcome to the High Place >> The angel smiled. << You will be judged there >> And the angels disappeared, with the soul of the demon.

Having used immense power, Dala had to crawl to the demon's dissolving body. "Good bye, old friend. I hope you aren't judged TOO badly..."

Jakobbe appeared. "Ha!! The angels are gone, and you are too weak to call them back!!" he cried triumphantly.

"Mary wasn't a real demon. Maranee just poisoned her with evil... And she can do it again..." he cackled, turning to Dala. "...to YOU!!"

(( Dunnnaaa nnnaaaa.... ))
Dana gasped. Her sister had just conjured angels? But, shaking this thought from her mind, she rushed to her sister's side. "Dala, are you..." she came face to face with the horrendous Jakobbe!

Misha shouted, "Dala, Dana run! This guy means business!" When Maranee suddenly appeared, she feared the worst.

Turning to Majic, she cried, "Don't fail me now!"

(( And, uh, she didn't mean that he failed her before... ))
(( We're taking a break until you get back in here, Mizuki-san!! We don't want you too lost... ))

(( ... ))

(( Oh, and I'm taking up honorifics. Right, shisuta-sama? ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((I've been busy, my appologies Taco-kohai. I'm here now! ^^))

"No way will you lay a hand on Dala! Not while I'm around!" Orphen growled, holding up his arms to beckon upon a powerful energy.

"The Smoke of Pain!!!!!"

Sora stood up and darted out the door, "Then let's help your sister hm?"
(( Yay!! Mizuki-san!! Or, Mizuki-senpai... ))

Dala struggled to move, and finally her legs realized that she was in danger. She tore across the beach, dragging her stunned sister behind her. "Move, damn it!!" she snarled.

When she was far enough away, she turned back to see Misha weakened."I hope she'll be okay..."

Jakobbe frowned as the energy hit his chest uselessly. "Aww... You thought you could hurt me? How quaint..." He turned to Maranee, and she nodded. "Well, I suppose anybody's soul will suffice. Maranee, how about we start with lil Misha here, eh?" He reached down and grabbed her shoulder.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"The Bite of Lightning!!" Majic shouted, form his hands shot balls of lightning like bullets themselves.

"Don't touch Misha, or feel my wrath!" he commanded.

((These are attacks from the Orphen game! ^^))
Dala sighed. Seeing her friends in danger was quite a blow to the heart. She rested on a palm tree, the thought of a coconut dropping onto her head made her smile ever so slightly. Oh, Orphen...

Jakobbe groaned as the lightning bite hit his groin. His hand lost its grip on Misha's shoulder and he collapsed onto the beach. The bullets themselves could not penetrate, but the pain of being hit there was bad enough. "Ooh..."

Climbing to his feet with what dignity he had left, Jakobbe shouted, "Find then. I'll go for the weakest link. Her love has no power, and neither does she!!" A blast of fire erupted from his hand, tore across the beach, and scorched a mark threw Dana's clothes, right around her navel.

The Demon King's mark!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces