Welcome to Gaia! ::

You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 ... 23 24 25 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(( Candy does = heart ))

Dala stared at her sister. "Oh, be quiet!! You only live across town." Then, she turned her attention over to Ren. "Misha, it is you!!"

Mischievia frowned and turned to Maranee. "What do we do?" she hissed.

The demoness sighed. "Guess we better go home..." And with a crack, she was gone. Mischievia reluctantly followed her.

Dala groaned. "Just great. I hoped they wouldn't be too smart." Her gaze oriented on the confused Tokona. "Come on, Misha. Remember!!"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"I didn't even get the chance to show her exactly how much I liked her!" Majic whined, "Please remember, Misha! I want to go back to having fun with you and the others like before!"
(( Yay!! Mizuki!! My sister has a project, and she won't be able to come on the computer that much... ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((Yes, it is I! Projects aren't very fun,she'll come back when she can? Yay!))
User Image(( Did someone say projects? Eek!! *hides* ))User Image
(( Whee!! Project complete!! Stupid science... *fumes* ))

Dana fumed in the background, but couldn't help but sigh. Love was such an odd thing...

Ren stared at her 'master'. A light flickered in her head. And then... "Majic!" she cried, practically squashing him in here embrace. "Majic! Su!"

She wanted to cry. Misha... The name gave her chills. The sacrifice... She knew she had to say something else.

"Majic, have you ever loved another?" she inquired, feeling stupid the moment she said it.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Majic shook his head, "I-I... I never did," he said warmly.
Dala watched in silence. So, Misha had finally remembered. She smiled, and turn to observe Orphen's reaction.

Her breath caught, as, for a moment, it appeared that he was looking at her. But, his head was only turned to her, his eyes on the Tokona and her love.

Oh, Dala, she scolded herself. What is up with you?

Mischievia frowned down at her Orb. "Maranee, she remembered!! Now what?"

The other demoness was quiet as she regarded the scene. Then... "Maybe we should ignore her for the time being. They'll soon forget us, put their down..."

Mischievia snorted. "The priestess'll never forget. She's got the mind of a... god?"

Maranee giggled. "Nicely done. But... what about the other man?"

The demoness turned, confused. "The other...?" She turned back to the Orb. There, next to the priestess, was the older wizard.

"We'll strike there, causing grief for the woman," Maranee plotted. "She'll forget if we do it like this. Then, we can see what we can do for Miss Misha!!" And she cackled as though she ruled supreme.

Dala stiffened. She was feeling that odd sensation that warned her when trouble was a foot. Peering about the room, she felt it get stronger.

What's going to happen? she wondered.
Dana gasped. "Ooh! Teenage lovers! But, uh... Isn't she a bit old for you?" She returned the stares the others gave her.

Misha gave a tinkly laugh. "Oh, Dana! I am really weally his age... well, givezee or takezee a year. I was just rebornee wornee in this formee wormee! Su!"

When the girl still seemed confused, Misha walked over and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Come onzee! We'll have icey creamsicles together, and we'll never here from those demons again! Yay! Su!"

But one problem still bubbled deep inside of Dana.

Never here from them again, eh? How can you be sure of that?

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Orphen shook his head, "I'm sorry for being pessmistic, but demons never leave for good. They always crawl right back up your a** to cause trouble, we shouldn't just forget about them, not after what they did to Majic and Misha," stated the sorceror firmly. "I don't want to lose anyone to some hell spawn."

"That may be, Master Orphen, but can we celebrate our victory now without negative spew from you?" Majic asked with a laugh.

"Sure," he grinned.
Dala smiled. "Yeah!! They'll be back, we can count on that... But, in the mean time, let's go for... uh... icey creamsicles?" I certainly hope that has something to do with ice cream...

She felt another warning twitch, and turned to Orphen. "Who knows? She may come for one of us, next!!"

Mischievia couldn't help but stifle a giggle as she sat in the back of a meeting. Her Orb was tightly in her hand, showing her all that went on with the five int the room. "Believe me, priestess. It's more than you'll ever know... until it's too late!!"

Jakobbe spun around. "Shh!!"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Orphen just then remembered the ice cream, the dish that Majic made for him had melted a long while ago no thanks to that big distraction and the troubles Majic and Misha faced. "Maybe we should just go out for ice cream instead?" he suggested.
Dala laughed and tried her best to ignore the warnings. I understand what you are saying, she groaned. Just leave me alone!!

They stepped out of the and made their way to the ice cream stand. She slipped a little as she walked, but was none the less okay. Thoughts pooled into her mind. Orphen loves this... Azaile, right? She shrugged it off. But... what does he think of me? She could have screamed in fury. No!! I don't like him that way!! I don't!!

Mischievia yawned as they filed out of the building. "Maranee is such a crazy fool," she told Jakobbe. "Suggesting we kill such a... hottie? Bleh!!"

They turned a corner, and Jakobbe suddenly stopped in front of her, nearly knocking her over. "Mischievia... do you like this mortal?"

She snorted. "Hell no!! What makes you ask?"

He looked serious. "Well, uh... You know how demons equip themselves with a demoness as a... how did they put it... helper?"

Mischievia blinked. "Sure I do... What about it? Wait, are you saying-"

He grinned. "You bet!! What do you say?"

The demoness was silent. "Well... what do they mean by 'helper', exactly?"

Jakobbe turned away. "Say 'yes' and you'll find out."

Mischievia cleared her throat. He didn't seem like an evil man, as far as demons go. And she could tell that he didn't really like her in the bad sort of way. "Uh... sure..."

A sudden gripping in her chest, and he smiled. "You will now do my bidding. I command you to kill that mortal, Orphen, so the priestess is mine!!"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

It was soon that they arrived at the stand, he ordered his said cone without question. Orphen recieved his ice cream with a smile, licking it instantly his expression widened. The sorceror looked to Dala, "So, what flavor you up to getting? Unless you want to try mine?"

Majic enjoyed his treat too, giggling lightly at its sudden wave of bitter cold, though he soon grew use to the temperature in a matter of seconds. The apprentice gazed up at his master, he seemed to jolly for someone of his stature, he usually never enjoyed himself in the company of others like this.

"Maybe he's finally moving on?"
Dala blushed. "Oh... uh... chocolate chip and mint, again?" she squeaked. She had to look away...

Remembering her sister, she spun and said to her, "Dana!! What about you?" Her sister stared up, cheeks bulging with ice cream. "Dana!! I'm talking to you!!"

Mischievia wanted to scream, but couldn't. In fact, the tension in her face muscles told her that she was smiling. What?!

Jakobbe grinned. "You will always be happy!! What a deal!! And I can read your mind, so you don't even have to talk!!"

The demoness turned to him in fury, but found that she said, "Thank you, master..." No!! I don't talk like that!! I hate this cretin!! Begone!!

"Remember, I can read your mind..." the demon mused.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff