Welcome to Gaia! ::

You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25

Dana screamed as the searing pain became stronger, and then it suddenly stopped. She glanced down, peering at her navel area where the pain had been, and emitted a choked gasp. A strange spiral circled it, and two lines crossed each other to form an X. She was silent, her mind shouting 'DEMON'S MARK!! DEMON'S MARK!!', but she couldn't, wouldn't, bear to understand.

"D...Dala?" she whispered, her voice hoarse. "What...what is this?"

Misha scowled. "How dare you do that to her!!" she shrieked. Her head was spinning from the demonic contact, but she managed to speak and see straight. "Damn you!! No, wait, you are damned... BLESS YOU!!"

She felt the demon's anger channelled into her neck. It squeezed, and she lost her breath.
Dala leapt to her feet. "Dana!!" she shrieked, pressing her palm against the mark. It nearly burned her, and she jumped away. "Engh..."

Jakobbe smiled at the fallen girl. "Maranee, can you control two? I know I won't be able to harness the power of the foolish priestess, but... this former angel, she could be great with demonic status..." He could sense the hatred emitted from the younger wizard and grinned.

(( My sister's taking up Maranee's roleplay. I might have done it, but I only wanted two characters at a time... ))
Dana reached out and grabbed her sister's shirt. "D...Dala... D...don't leave me..."

Misha gritted her teeth. "You will never take Dana... Take me instead... I won't fall for your tricks..." she wheezed. Turning to Dala, she winked.

Maranee smiled. "As a matter of fact, I can control several. But I'm not very good at males... Only a few of them..." She summoned a glowing ball of energy. "Who do you want?"
Dala was confused for a moment. Then... "Yes, take Misha. She's been nothing but trouble lately..." She awaited Majic's look of horror.

She embraced her sister. "I'm staying right here..." Dala whispered. "He won't take you, I swear!!'

Jakobbe scowled. "So, you think I'm just gonna listen to you? If anyone plays tricks, it's the angels!!" He twiddled his thumbs. "Besides, you're both sehr cute..."

(( Looking sharp, Mizuki-chan!! ))
Maranee was about to fire her ball of energy when she came across a thought. "Hey, uh... Am I not enough to serve you? What do you need them for?" She killed the fire.

Misha gathered her last strength and leapt for the demoness. Her head swimming, she knocked the foul creature onto the ground and grabbed at her throat. "Bl...bless...bless y...you..." she muttered as she squeezed with all her might.

The tension on her neck sent her mind whirling. Maranee clawed at the girl's face, and kicked her shin when she felt the power on her neck failing. The former angel rolled off, gasping. "Well, well... A bit feisty? Mmm..."
(( ^.^ BuMp!! ))
(( The thread died? Come on, Mizuki! We need ya! ))
(( Mizuki? You there? Guess not... Maybe she lost the thread, and forgot my username. ))
(( Aww. Just when I was getting the hang of it... ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff