Welcome to Gaia! ::

You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 23 24 25 >

(( I'm back... no one knew I was gone... ))

Misha pushed the sobbing Dala away, and turned to the very-much-alive mortals. "I can... I can! Su!"

She looked at the dent in Majic's chin, frowning. "Here goes..."

And she kissed it.

"Majic should be okay..." But there was no movement. "Maybe a switched fairy tale?"

And she kissed him on the lips. His eyelids fluttered, and Misha knew there was life, albeit faintly.

"So, it's the princess kissing the prince now, eh?"

Come on, Majic! Fight!
MizukiKazakaru
(( It would make Gaia a nicer place if there were more literate beings around, people like Alicornia and [~Taco - Nine~] for example. ))

(( I feel special!! ))
Dala watched in amazement. "He's in a state where I can heal him now!"

Bending over Majic Lin's limp body, Dala cried out the spell again

"himitsu mochitai na tsumi wo kanjitai anata no news shitte'te mo shiranpuri
aki ni tokimiete fuyu ni nayande mo daiji na koi ga minoreba ii yo ne"

He was going to be okay!

One of the demons screeched in horror, and Mary knew something had gone wrong. All that planning...

The demon guide, Maranee, confronted her. "He's alive!"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Ugn... huh...?" Majic moaned as his eyes slowly fluttered open, he gave a weak but warm smile, "Misha... Dala... Master Orphen... what happened...?" he asked, he tried sitting up but stumbled.

Orphen caught the boy easily, he gave a chuckle, "You're kissing almost got you killed," he said, brushing stray blonde bangs behnd his ears.
Dala grinned, and she began to breath normally. "So, Majic, did you have any weird dreams?"

It had happened to her once, and she had had terrible dreams of the terrors to come.

(( A special note: The 'supposed' storyline isn't over... muhaha... ))

Maranee scowled. "I knew that angel would be trouble."

Mary sighed. "Well, at least I have his powers."

This seemed to perk up the demon. "Ah, yes." Maranee breathed. "Our destruction begins..."

"And what are we starting with?" Mary inquired.

"Tearing the angel away from her beloved..."
Misha sighed happily. So, Majic was back in health.

<< Misha! >>

Misha glanced up. "What is it, Sasha? Su?"

<< Come here >>

Misha wanted to argue. This was an important moment. But she knew she'd be fighting a losing battle. She reluctantly floated out of the window.

In the heavens, she briskly ran to her sister, who was drinking a wine liquid. "You called? Su?"

<< Mais oui >> Sasha had a tendency to speak in other languages when she was distracted. << Yeah >>

"Well, what is the problemie-wemie?" Misha inquired.

<< You may no longer see this mortal >>

"What?!"

<< Misha babe, don't cry >>

"And why notsee?"

<< It's for the- >>

"Good of the heavens, I know..." Misha sighed, as she moved to inspect what her sister was drinking. "You don't usually drink on the job! Su!"

<< I... er... felt thirsty? >>

"What are you hidy widies?"

<< It's a gift from someone... >>

"Yes...?"

<< He's a mortal >> Sasha mumbled. << Happy? >>

"Why do you get to see mortal boys and I don't?"

<< Uh... >>

"Never mindees... Tell me why I can't see Majic Lin?" Misha pressed on.

<< Uh... I don't know... >>

"What are they gonna do?"

<< Maybe brainwash the trio >>

"Dala, Majic and Orphen?"

<< Bulls-eye >>

"No!" Misha cried in horror. "Is there another option?"

<< That you die >>

"That can be arranged... su..."

<< No! >> Sasha screamed. << Not for a mortal... not ANY mortal! >>

"How can I-"

<< No, and that's final! >>

Misha solemnly floated back to Earth, staring at every cloud she passed. She punching some, disturbing drops of rain. Several birds regarded her lifeless journey, rolling their eyes.

When she reached the Snow Condo, she waited on Majic's windowsill without entering. She watched, teary-eyed, as they laughed and hugged the bewildered apprentice.

If I died for you, would you be happy?
(( I put up another picture of Mary after her tranformation... It's pretty... er, um... yeah... lol ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Majic was just to shake his head, though his eyes widened as he nodded, in that short time he had remembered something he dreamt of when in his zombie-like state. "I saw... a demon woman... alittle like the ones from back home, Master Orphen, remember?" he said, he had worry in his eyes, "And there was a girl... she... she was crying... and caaling my name..." he added, burying his face into the chest of his master, he was fearful.

"I-I don't want anymore friends to get hurt..."

Orphen sighed, "Majic... it'll be okay... we can take care of it... I mean after all, we took care of the demons back home without problem. Jst have faith in me, I'm your mentor and master, I have to take care of you..." said the sorceror.
Mary sighed. "Mary isn't the best name for a demon..."

Maranee jumped. "I forgot. Your real name is Michievia."

Mary, or Mischievia as we must know call her, smiled. "Thank you."

Dala noticed the angel propped on the sill. "Come in!" she giggled as she opened it.

But the angel merely floated away.

Dala turned back to the young wizard. "I don't know about your dreams... Maybe the lady was Misha...?"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Misha...?"

"But... why would she be crying? I'm okay now, right...?' Majic inquired.

((Short post. xD))
Michievia paced back and forth in her swamp of an abode. "He's alive..."

Maranee appeared. "Did you manage to get the angel her drink?"

"Yes," Michievia muttered. "It was quite the easy trick... getting her childhood crush to take it to her..."

"And... has she began to tear the angel from her love?"

"Don't you doubt my expertise for a second!!" And they gave a traditional cackle.

Dala sighed. "I don't know... dreams have odd ways of telling you things..."

She moved to the window, and watched Misha caressing the cherry blossoms.

"And a way of showing the future..."
(( Things are going as planned... ))

Misha glanced up, and saw Dala in Majic's window. She smiled weakly, and slowly floated down from the tree. "Dala... su..." she mumbled as she made her way down the street.

<< Hmm... >> Sasha coelesced in front of her. << That Majic seems to be unhappy >>

"I'm unhappy, if anyone is," Misha sighed. "He doesn't know I wuv him..."

<< Well, that's a relief >> Sasha breathed as she silenced a crying baby. << It will be easier... >>

"Oh, Sasha! Can't you do something?"

<< I'm afraid not... >> and she was gone.

"Bye..." Misha whispered, her usual hyper attitude drained.

<< Misha, I understand that you don't want these mortals' memories erased? >>

It wasn't Sasha, it was the High One! "Yes, my lord...

<< Well, that can be arranged >> The High One appeared, and He held out a paper. << Sign >>

Misha took the paper hesitantly. Something wasn't right. "When will it take effect?"

<< Within the day >> and He, too, disappeared, leaving Misha among the drifting cherry blossoms.

She sighed, signing the paper, and entered Majic's apartment.

<< Do it >> Sasha's voice echoed in her head.

Misha turned to the weak, yet recovering Majic. "I... I... I wuv you... su..."

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"W-wuv...?" Majic inquired as he sat up on his own, looking to Misha with a gentle smile, he blished lightly. He fiddled with his fingers, and chuckled, "I don't know what to say, Misha... after all... I'm just an apprentice wizard and if you got hurt I wouldn't know if I could do anything about it..."

"But... after all that has been said, and its only been such a short time..."

"I think I love you too..."
Dala blinked. Misha had... admitted it? Out loud? In front of him?

"I er..." Then, it clicked in. Majic loved her back? In all of the madness going on, Dala had not even thought to check what he felt about her.

Michievia burst into the room, cackling. She turned to Misha and said, "That sister of yours was drinking a spelled liquid! She accepted it from that... Chris boy she's secretly seeing. Anyways, she stole a curse document from the High One, and masqueraded as him. You're dying for nothing, angel! Ha! There was no need for these three to be brainwashed."

Dala swooned. "Mary... what happened to you?"

"For your information, I'm now called Mischievia, after my pure mischief!" she cried, disappearing.

Dala dropped to a chair. "Misha... you signed a curse paper?"
(( Darker font colour!! ))
Misha sighed. "Yes, I signed one... su..." Turning to Majic, she said, "I didn't want you guys to forget me. If you, did I'd prolly just die anyway... Die of sadness and heartbreak."

<< Oh my gosh!! >> Sasha erupted from the floor. << I can't believe I... >>

"It wasn't your fault, Sasha. Wait- you're dating Chris?"

Sasha's face went red. << Lets's not change the subject >>

"I'm sorry... not"

<< What'll we do? The paper will start its work today >>

Misha gazed out of the window. "I don't know, sis... su... I don't know..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers