You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 > >>

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((The astericks... They... Frighten as well as annoy me...))
this rp place rocks!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((Um... Do you think you can try role playing without using astericks, and using quotes and such instead...? It's for my sanity. sweatdrop ))
lol Oh, Mizu!! rofl
User Image
Look what I just got!! Hee hee!!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((It's cute! But yes, I like literate role players is all.))
Dala stared at the man. "You saw her? I guess you can, being a wizard..." She trailed off, not wanting to sound rude. "She's not a wizardress, or whatever. She's an angel. The wings were hidden, so you wouldn't have seen them." The thought others could see Misha still shocked her. She stared at her feet, and kicked at a pebble. "So, being a wizard, can you see all kinds of creatures?"

There came a large crack!!, and Misha manifested. "Ooh, talking to him, eh? Silly, silly. You always go tongue-tied in front of boys!!" She flew in front of the wizard, wings extended. "Too bad he can't- EEK!!" She was gone in a flash and reappeared behind Dala. "His eyes... He can't see me, can he?"

Dala couldn't help it. She began to laugh at Misha. "He... he can!! He's a..." She decided against telling Misha that the man was a wizard. If he chose to tell her, he would. "...nice guy..."

(( Yes, I try to be literate, having an english teacher for a mother!! ))
(( Branellie, I know it isn't in the rules, but please try to use quotation marks and the lot. ))
(( I don't mean to sound strict!! Please, don't feel uncomfortable!! ))
Mizu, don't forget to whip up a profile for Orphen!!
I have added your profile, Branellie, and I hope you have fun here!!

Ack!! Too many !s I have been using!!
Misha stared at the man with a look of horror. He must have magical powers, she thought. How else can he see me?

She recalled having floated along the busy Chiggytown streets in search of Dala, and seeing a girl with a strange gene pool. She was a spliced-genes girl, with vampire and human blood. The girl had been able to see her.

Later, the vision of the girl's eyes tearing at her mind, she found Dala, and tried to act casually. The vision fought on, until she became restless. Once Dala ran away, Misha had given in and cried. It wasn't fair! She liked having the power of invisibility, and now it was ruined.

"Well, isn't this a pleasant way to meet," she mumbled.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Nervous around me? I'm not intimidating, feh..." the sorceror said in mind as he raised an eyebrow, even though his thought was clearly false...

Orphen rolled his eyes at Misha, and simply gave a smirk, "I've seen far stranger, and frankly more amazing things than angels," the sorcerous young man boasted, arms crossed over his chest.

"I've seen ghosts trapped in jewelery, mighty dragons, krakens and more... You're nothing special really," he stated bluntly but honestly. "Oh yes, that reminds me..."

"Have you seen a blonde boy named Majic Lin? Or a loud-mouth named Cleao Everlastin? Hell, Pam? Licorice?" Orphen named off all of his companions with ease however to much annoyance. "I need to find those dumbasses... That way I can get not only a free meal, but a free place to stay..."
Dala squirmed. "Uh, well, um..." A thought crossed her mind. "Magic Lin, eh? I saw him at the Snow Condo, skiing. He was talking about something to do with you, I realize now!! He should stilll be living there..." He didn't seem convinced. "No, really!!"

Misha nodded. "I saw 'im, too!! She ain't lyin', buster!!"

Dala ignored the angel. "Would you like me to take you there?"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((Makes me wanna fill out a profile for Majic, he's such a cool character. ^_^))

"Alright then, take me to the kid," Orphen said, his arms dropped to his hips in an akimbo sort of fashion. "I don't care if I find Cleao, she's a pest and good ridance if she's lost here in this town..."

"Wait a sec... Majic is skiiing? I never knew that a little tavern kid like him could learn something like that..."
Dala couldn't help but laugh. "I never said he was skiing well!!" She hoisted her purse higher onto her shoulder. "Alright, let's go."

Misha grumbled something about "a waste". "Can't we do something fun?"

Dala could have hit her. "No, Misha. We are helping this kind gentleman find a friend. If this inconveniences you, go away!!" The angel sighed, but stayed with them. "Right this way," Dala said with as much enthusiasm as she could. "See the sparkling purple turrets? That's the Snow Condo!! I live there, too."

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"So, this town has snow despite the warm weather huh? Interesting I guess," Orphen smiled as he walked behind Dala without much of a care in the world. "When I see Majic I'm going to kill him, I hate it when he wanders off like that. The kid wants a teacher? Then he's gotta stay nearby if he wants to learn somethin'..."

"What a moron..." Orphen grumbled, giving a deep sigh soon after.
Dala grinned. "The snow is fake," she replied. "But it serves its purpose." She paused to pull back her voluminous hair. "I'm sure he just wanted more of an adventure, like me!!" She blushed, and hastily added, "Uh, not that sorcery isn't an adventure, it just might be... uh..." At a loss of what to say, she turned to Misha in a pleading manner.

"It just might be dull," the angel finished grudgingly. She was still a little grumpy.

"Misha!!" Dala hissed. "Excuse the brat," she muttered to the wizard. They finally came across the purple building, turrets sparkling in the sun. "Here we are. I'll take you to the lobby first, because I can't quite remember what room he had."

Misha floated through the doors, her mood lifted. "People can't see me here!!"

Dala smiled. "Okay, there's the front desk. If you don't mind, I'd like you to wait here." She waited for the wizard to answer. "Wait... I just realized that you never told me your name!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff