You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 23 24 25 >

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Well... there has to be a way to cancel it out!" said Majic.

Orphen nodded, "It's true, nothing is permanent," he smirked.
Dala shook her head sadly. "Heaven is permanent, but life isn't."

Michievia sighed. She was leading a dull troup of demons to Earth. And she had to keep repeating anything she said.

"Explain again what we have to do, please..." one droned.

"Enough!!" The demoness could tell they were trying to fool her, now. One had grinned when the spoke. "You know very well what to do. I shall tell you one more time: Ensure the curse of the paper the angel signed is completed!!"

Dala turned to Misha. "I sense demons are on their way... you?" As the angel solemnly nodded, Dala felt her dread build up. Turning to the wizards, she cried, "Alright. Brace yourselves, lads!!"
Misha sighed. "And now we have to battle demons! Can this day get any baddy-wadder?" She dropped to the floor, crawling into the corner of the room.

<< Oh, Misha >> Sasha gasped. << I think I know about something that can save you! >>

"Su?"

<< Well... >> She paused, glancing about the room. << Not exactly save... >>

"Sasha! Su!" Misha cried in exasperation. "You make no sense!"

<< We'll beg for your reincarnation >>

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"I can take on any demon that comes my way, hmph!" Orphem snorted as he held out a hand, "Let's get going!"

"Yeah! Let's take 'em out!" nodded Majic.
Dala sighed. Why had the quiet, kind and kooky Mary have to become what she had?

"Let's see..." she murmured, more to herself than anyone. "I believe there are about thirteen..." Way to pick a random number, Michievia!!

The demoness quietly opened the door, a smug expression on her face. They had Sasha cornered!! The angel fainted from the overdose of evil.

"Now, the paper shall work!!" Mary cackled.

Dala stepped forward, shouting, "Not if we can help it!!"

A blast of spirituality, a jolt of demonic aura, and the fight was on!!
(( note to self: #66FFCC ))

Misha flung herself out from the corner, aiming for the demoness' head. She missed, as demons are quite agile, and crashed into the wall.

Her head was woozy, and a small trickle of blood ran down her arm, but she got up. "Mary- Mischievia! Why do you despise me so?"

The demoness didn't answer, she just continued to order the demons about.

Misha instead turned to her sister. "Sasha! Are you okie-dokies? Su?"

Sasha grimaced. << Not... really... >> And she dissolved. She was gone. Just like that.

Misha felt a strange power inside of her, much like when she saw Majic collapse. "You... killed my sister!" she shrieked, eyes a-blazing.

(( Is that even a word? ))

"You will pay! Su!" She bgan to glow. Yes, she thought. They shall indeedlies!
Dala blinked. It couldn't be happening- could it?

Misha was rising off of the ground, a radiant glow surrounding her. She was unleashing her inner hate!!

Mischievia grinned, well, mischieviously. "So, you're accepting the death sentence already!! I thought you'd try to hang on a bit longer..."

Dala watched Misha in silence. Thoughts pooled into her mind, and it hit her: the blast could kill many demons!!

So, Misha's sacrificing her last moments of life to save us, the priestess to be thought.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"I'm going to take care of this before anyones gets a chance to kill themselves! Self-sacrifice is stupid anyways..."

"ๆˆ‘ ใฏ ๆ”พใค ๅ…‰ ใฎ ็™ฝๅˆƒ!!"

"I release thee, light's unsheathed blade!"

From Orphen's hands shot a huge white beam of light, as he zoomed toward the demon woman, it formed into the shape of a might sword.

"Let me help, Master!"

"ๆˆ‘ ๆญใ’ใ‚‹ใ€€ใฏ ้™้ญ” ใฎ ๅŠ!!"

"I carry forth, the sword of demon summons!"

Much like Orphen's attack, it made the same shape though of a different elemental entity.
Dala sighed again. "She's dying!! It's no use... I tried to stop her, but..."

"Eee!!" Mischievia screeched as she was overwhelmed with the magic. "Damn wizards!!" She shot a bolt of vapor towards them.

"No!!" Dala leapt forward, pushing them out of the way and sending the vapors to another dimension with her powers.

The demoness smiled. "Looks like you're too late..."

Dala turned and gasped. The creature wasn't lying!!

"Misha... stop... we'll do it ourselves!!" she cried, but the angel persisted.

There was an explosion, and the spells that the wizards had done magnified, and consumed a few of the demons. The explosion continued to take each one out, until Mischievia escaped back to Purgatory. Misha collapsed, as the glow faded, and was gone.

And at that moment, Dala knew she had never screamed so much in her life...

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"No... don't tell me that..." Orphen trailed off, staring at his shoes, his eyes blank.

Majic meanwhile dropped to his knees, "Misha! You didn't have to do that! We could've t-taken care o-of it..." he sniffled, hiccuping here or there as tears swealed over him, he now understood his master's pain of losing a loved one.

"I-it's... it's not fair... and if I hadn't of kissed that demon I--"
(( Way to rush the story, sis!! ))

Misha glanced about the clearing. She noticed large rocks surrounding her, forming a circle.

What, am I in Stonehenge?

<< Not quite >>

Misha leapt to her feet. "Sasha!"

Her sister stepped out from behind one of the rocks. << Oh, Misha, you're so lucky... >>

Misha frowned. "What do you mean? Wait... what am I doing here? I was in Majic's house... apartment... and then I... I..." She paused, confused. "Su! I'm supposed to be dead!"

<< Oh, but you are! >> Sasha smiled. << Enough people wished for your reincarnation- >>

"What?!" Misha squealed. "Oh! Majic!"
Dala blinked. "She's... alive..." She turned to the bed, and peeked underneath it. "A glow!! She's coming!!"

Down in Purgatory, Mischievia shrieked with rage. Slashing at her Worldcam, she shouted, "This can't be happening!! She kills all of my clan, and lives? No fair!!"

"Madam, it would be best if you choose another clan..." a timid demoness whispered.

"You're right. I choose the Acidclan now. I should have chosen them before. Now I am in terrible health!!" Mischievia licked her lips. "Majic's kiss lingers like lice... I love it so..."

Dala was blinded by the light that was emitted from under Majic's bed. Stumbling backward, she shielded her eyes, noticing the wizards doing the the same.

A voice called out a greeting, and Dala uncovered her eyes, only to gasp in discombobulation.

It wasn't Misha!!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((My oh my! Is this place alive? It must be!))

"Eh?" Orphen said as he turned to see what was to emerge, it was still unclear after all... If it wasn't Misha then who was it?

"Come out! Demon!" the wizard shouted, another spell ready to strike.
(( Allow me to backtrack a little... ))

Ren cried out in pain and shock as her head hit a metal bar. Opening her eyes, she found herself underneath a large bed, a thin layer of dust covering every inch of floor except for a perfect circle about her.

Crawling to the bed skirt, she lifted it, coming face-to-face with a blonde girl, possibly a few years her senior.

The girl made an odd noise and stumbled back. A few more voices showed Ren that two young men were also present, the smaller one in tears.

"Uh..." she muttered, backing towards the wall. "Who is Ren's master?" She sheepishly played with her pale green hair.

(( And, no, we aren't dead. Our computer's having problemoes... ))
(( Yay! Illiterate people are gone! ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"H-huh...?" Majic squeaked as he looked up at the girl, he wiped his tears, trying his best to look professional... or something like that...

"Master...? What do you mean by that?"

"If she means me, then I think its best if she knows I don't want anymore apprentices, hmph," snorted Orphen, his arm dropped to his side, spell disappearing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff