You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 >

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"But just because she's smart it doesn't mean she's interesting," Sora shrugged, "I also prefer women with a sense of maturity..."

Something to match his immaturity if you will...

Majic looked to Orphen as he walked out the door of the ice cream shack. Though when he took sight of the woman who looked much like Azaile he gasped in shock.

"She's back?! How could that be!! She's Bloody August! She can't be human! Not anymore!"

"..........."

Orphen looked to the woman with a gaze of longing, how he missed Azaile, he missed her more than anything in the world.

"Why... why did you want that sword...? You knew the consequences if you stole it from the academy... and... there was nothing I could do to stop you and..." he trailed off in a flurry of memories.
Dala glanced up, face red. "Oh, I'm not interesting, eh?" she scowled. It was then that she saw Orphen standing with a woman outside. Majic's face was unreadable, and Dala knew what had happened. Azaile...

She glanced at her ice cream, unable to eat anymore. Handing her bowl to a passing employee, she caught sight of Misha's all-knowing face. It was flooded with pity.

Standing up and stretching, Dala called, "Misha, Dana!! You guys can stay with me. Unless you want to stay with Majic, Misha. But Orphen will be there..." Feeling a mix of emotions, she knew she was rambling.

Mischievia smiled. Jakobbe had made sure to research their past. "I'm so sorry... I... I guess it... I don't know..."

She leaned into him, closer, closer, until she was practically on him. "But, now I have you... No need for swords now..."

She couldn't kill him yet, not in front of Dairy Queen. "Come with me, down to the beach," she whispered, beginning to walk to the crossroads.

If only I knew how she spoke. Good thing these magical slippers hide my aura...

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"No way! I'm going to make sure Master Orphen is safe!" Majic refused as he got up to follow them.

"Oh? A ruckus in the making? I'm interested," Sora cooed.

Orphen followed after the supposed Azaile...

"I searched for you... I wanted to warn you of the danger to come..."
Misha sighed, climbing to her feet. "I did sense something that wasn't good... but I thought maybe it was Sora..." She shleped after him.

They came to the beach. What is going on? Misha wondered. I'm getting all these signals, but...

Dana watched as her companions left one by one. Soon she was with only Dala and Sora. "Ugh... Dala, don't you want to see what your crush is up to?"

She ignored the ugly expression of a reply.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"On second thought, I'll stay here~~" Sora cooed as he sat beside Dana once again, giving a playful grin.

((Short post...))
(( New pic for Dala!!

Dala rolled her eyes, but left the lovdbirds alone. She stepped outside, feeling quite crabby. How could Azaile just find us like that? And how can she just steal Orphen from me?

She hurried after the others, and felt the sand pour into her sneakers. Ugh...

Misha ran back to her, eyes wide. "I sense something B-A-D about her!!"

(( Oh, sorry, sis!! Can I get away with that? [~Taco-nine~] (beside me): Yeah... whatever... ))

Dala sighed. "Could it be...?"

Mischievia smiled. Everything was according to plan!! Her violet hair brushed gently on Orphen's face. "Ooh, did that tickle? And... sorry, but I must drop this topic... it causes me pain..."

She knew she had to say something... "But, yes, I am sorry... I felt I needed it... Maybe I was wrong..."

(( land of the ...s ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Orphen smiled weakly, "But... you're here now, and that's all I can ever ask for..." he said gently, taking the girl into his arms.
Dala watched as Orphen embraced Azaile, trembling. She was going to start rambling about how lovely her ice cream was or something. Even Misha's comforting presence wasn't enough.

She fainted clear away.

Mschievia couldn't help but giggle. She muffled it, however, and it sounded like a cough. "Forgive me..." (giggle) "... I seem to have caught a cold in my quest to find you." She hugged him back, and watched the preistess collapse. "Oh... your friend... is she hurt?"

(( What a meanie!! xp ))
Dana smiled. "So... what things do you do, mystery man?" In an attempt to show off, she accidently placed her elbow in her ice cream. "Not again!" she cried, angrily.

<< Misha... >>

The angel-prior-to-her-death jumped and looked up. A small feather fell on to her nose. Sasha?

<< You know it! And, you'd better come to the High Place... >> The voice sounded hollow.

What's up? Su? Misha asked impatiently. Is there a probby-wobby up in the cloudzees?

<< Well, there are to many Tokonas on earth, so the High One is making you full mortal >> The voice caught, as though she was on the verge of tears.

Weally? Then, Misha understood. Oh, then I can't talk with you anymories... su...

<< It's taking all my strength just to talk with you in Tokona form... >>

Well, how does I gets up der? Misha inquired.

<< Wish upon the feather... >> And her aura vanished.

Misha grasped the feather, tears trickling down her cheek. She'd never again hear from her sister. "I wish I was in the Highie-wighest Place..."

And then she was. "Heggo? Anybodies der?"

<< Choose a new body >>

"Su?"

<< A new form, please >>

"Ugh..." She knew what was going on. "May I have my pink hair back? And have the age of Majic Lin? And-"

<< That is all you may choose >>

"But my eyes-"

<< -will stay the same >>

"SUU!"

<< Good-bye >>

A beam of light, and the High One appeared. << Misha, you must obey... and the transformation begins!! >>

Misha fell over in pain, but she knew what was happening. A strand of pink hair caught in her eyelash, and she blinked her still red eyes. Her Tokona outfit fell off, and a red and black dress replaced it. She was Misha once more, but just not the same.
Dala dreamt that Misha was in pain, but she was happy. What on Earth...? Well, probably not on Earth...

Mischievia sighed. "Oh, perhaps we should help her..." But her magical attraction spell was working marvelously, so she couldn't expect him to even think of the collapsed priestess.

Now... I'll give her a dream... How about Orphen here laughing at her on the ground? Yes, that'll work...

Using her magic, she succeeded in doing so.

(( Bum Bum BUMMMMMmmmm......... ))
Misha climbed to her feet. A dull pain clutched her heart, and she gave in to a short fit of coughing. I've gotta help Dala! she thought deperately.

Dana smiled at Sora, moving ever so closely ((sp?)) to him. "So... do you like to play virtual games?"

(( Short post! xp Hey, sis!! I got the same hair as you!! ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

"Virtual games, hm? It happens to be my calling m'lady..." Sora cooed with a devilish grin.

"Master! Master Orphen! Dala doesn't look too well!" he cried in a frantic yet the sorceror paid no mind to anything around him, lost in the eyes of the woman before him who stole the image of his previous love Azaile.

"The Fang... are they still after you...?" Orphen asked her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dala tossed and turned as the dream fell upon her. Opening her eyes, she focused on Orphen staring down on her. "Or...phen?" she croaked.

He grinned. "Heh, you're just a stupid girl. Azaile is a woman!! She'll provide me with my heart's desires. But you... you just stand there looking cute. Or at least trying to be. Even Dana and Misha are cuter than you!!"

Dala couldn't believe her ears. "Wha...what makes you say that? What have I done to make you think I... fancied you?"

Orphen smoothed his chocolate-coloured hair and stepped over her. "Well, I guess I'd better be off. But, before I go..." He hauled a barrel up next to her. "I'll give you a 'Sorry, I Married Someone Else' present..." And he dumped the contents onto her limp body. The barrel contained tar!!

Dala screamed as she was instantly covered in the foul smelly balckness. If he dumps feathers on me, I'll have to die!! she thought. How could he do this? And say those things?

"You win, Orphen..." she muttered aloud. "I do love you..."

Mischievia glared at the priestess. So maybe her conjured dream was too much. Her spell would fail if this continued!! Turning to Orphen, she whispered, "No... Once I disappeared, they gave up..." She pulled a strand of her violet hair and rubbed it on his face.

(( Okay, the tar was a little dramatic. I was at a loss for ideas... ))

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Majic knew his master better than this, he'd never ignore people closest to him. "You! You're not Azaile!" the young sorceror cried, he balled his fists.

"You can't be Azaile! Azaile is currently the Bloody August! She could never change back to her true form unless the curse of the Sword of Fang was removed!" he added.

((No worries, I like the piccie by the way. ^^))
Misha hurtled back to Earth, and landed next to Majic, her dress billowing about her. "Yeah!" she shouted, angry. "I have reason to believe you are a phony. And... maybe even a demon!"

She turned to her beloved. "Majic, is this Bloody August of which you speak?"

Dana beamed. "Great! I got this new game called... A Midsummer Night's Game. You choose any Shakespearean play and walk the streets of it!" She giggled. "I meddled with Romeo and Juliet's relationship. They actually lived, but Romeo eventually drowned himself in heartbreak when I left."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff