Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock winced as Goten wailed and he sighed in annoyance. The Saiyan warrior shook the water from him like a dog, then kicked on his boots, pulled on his cuirass, and then tugged his bracers into place.
"Oh quit bawling." He said irritably. "You're tougher than that. I know. And I hit you because you don't scream at girls, especially pretty girls. Didn't your mama ever teach you that?"
He finished tugging his bracers into place and pulled his bandana off to wring the water out of it.
"There are things a man doesn't do infront of women if they wanna still be considered a man. For one, you don't scream at them. For another thing, you don't cry."
His headband wrung dry, he tied it tight again and looked back at Arwen.

"I gotta look after my grandkids, babe." He said apologetically." We'll have to do this again some time."

Bardock then hefted the pteranadon corpse and looked to Goten.
"Get up. We're going back to the house. If you stop crying, I'll let you have some of my dinner."

Making do until I get a Scouter
Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
How am I feeling: irritable.
Who's around: Skinny dipping babe and (sigh) my grandson.
What am I thinking: Cockblocked by my grandson...this better not become a habit.

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Instantly brightening up from the mention of food Goten popped up and squealed. "Well what are we waiting for?! Lets get goooooooiiinngg!!!!" He grabbed a hold of Bardock's hand and drug him along behind him along with the heavy dead pterodactyl leaving the naked lady probably at a loss of words as to what just happened. Even though Goten had just eaten not moments ago, growing boys need food and boy was he hungry now!

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: FOOD!!!!
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Grandpa Bardock! leaving the NAKED LADY!!!
Power: 3,000

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Dragged by Goten back to the house, Bardock finally pulled free of the boy and collected a pile of logs from the family woodpile. Moving a few paces from the house, he powered up a very small Ki orb and blasted a fire pit into the ground. Bardock then tossed the logs in and lit them with another Ki blast. He looked to Goten, keeping an eye on the fire as he knelt down to Goten's eye level.
"Boy, you know where there's a sheet of metal around here?"

How am I feeling: Hungry.
Who's around: my grandson.
What am I thinking: Either I fry this or roast it..

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
User Image
Android Eighteen
████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

Eighteen arched her eyebrow as the strange alien, Who had addressed himself as Captain Ginyu, made himself even more strange as he seemed to feel the need to do some sort of dance maneuver. If he didn't seem so disgruntled she would have through he was trying to impress her somehow. Though that was clearly not the case as after another seemingly necessary announcement of his name he charged at her.

Maybe if he hadn't openly announced his assault the android would have had a more troublesome time dodging. She let the alien get close enough to where when she decided to attack back the blond wouldn't have to put much effort into it. Stepping casually to the side in order to avoid his punch she quickly straightened her hand out. Tightly holding her outstretched fingers together. Striking at him in a downward motion, similar to a karate chop, she aimed for his neck to knock him face down into the pavement.

Marron, who was still accompanying Arale, didn't let the new chaos bother her. For the small girl knew that her mother was capable of handling just about anything. Even though she had left Marron's side Marron knew that her mother also wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. Though when the purple haired girl took her arm to lead her further into the store she followed but just smiled up to her.
" Don't worry. " she said in her small voice. " My mom can handle anything. "

User ImageX
X
X
X
X

Coordinates: Satan City
Presences about: Armor clad alien. Humans.
Planned: Put this "Captain" in his place
Thinking: Hmph. With such a name you would think he would have put up more of a fight.
Power Level: 100,000
Combat Strength: 14

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

Junk kept being heaped together on the snow while Raditz continued his search. At last, he was forced to discontinue his efforts when he felt the pangs of hunger. He rose from the snow and hugged himself to keep his temperature stable. His mane of hair helped to keep heat from leaving his tall frame.

The Saiyan looke down over the peak. He had not detected any sort of movement from either side. It looked like it would be safe to travel by air. However, Raditz was unwilling to leave his fate up to chance. He rose his left hand above his head in order to test the environment. White energy flowed through his fingers as he formed a basic ki ball. He shot small, weak blasts down the valley of the mountains. Small explosions popped clear away from him. He waited for something to happen, except nothing ever did.

"Hmm, so I'm alone after all my efforts," he spoke, with a bitter tongue. All that time wasted! Raditz glanced down at the junk piles around him. It was clear there was nothing here salvegable except for the land. It might make a nice hideout if he managed to find proper resources to construct something useful, but first he had to get something to eat.

Raditz powered himself and flew off. This cold weather was becoming a nusance and he much preferred something more tropical.

Location: Tsumisumbri Mountains, Wheelo's Fortress (Destroyed) headed to somewhere else
Power Level: 15,000/28,000
CS: 10
Objective: Find food
Current Form: Normal, damaged

User Image

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

The blunette's blue eyes quickly caught that she was going off road so she swerved a bit until she maintained control. That was a close one. However Bulma noticed that they were getting closer to Goku's house and she still hadn't put on her make-up. The woman once again had to take her eyes off the road and continue to reach for her cosmetics with one hand grabbing at it and one hand on the steering wheel with her foot firmly on the gas pedal.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Arale Norimaki The Android

User Image

The android stopped in mid run. Anything? This peaked Arale's interest. "So she's like wonderwoman? Can she fly? I bet she can pick up really heavy stuff huh?" the robot questioned. She was not excited to see what possiblities her mother can do.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
A Lonely Leaf
User Image

The Leader of the Ginyu Force, I am Captain Ginyu!!

The mighty Ginyu was sure of his success. The human was completely outmatched against him! Ginyu grinned fiendishly as he felt his fist go through the air, but he ended up missing when the blond woman stepped to side.

What?! NO way!

His reaction time was to slow to notice her quick counter move. This resulted in Ginyu falling face first into a light pole on the street. He bashed his head against the metal frame and forced it to break off. He groaned in pain as he saw little Freeza heads spinning around him.

"Ah, Lord Freeeza. I did...not..see you..ugh," he groaned some more. Finally, he shook it off and started to get up, but he was still very disoriented as could be seen when he had trouble standing straight.

Captain's Log
Power Level: 45,000/45,000 (Full Power)
CS: 11
With: Random humans, some super woman?!
Where: Satan City
Objective: Kick this woman's behind
User Image

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

As he was sitting there near the fire, explaining to Goten what he was gonna need for the pteranadon, Bardock spied a saber-toothed tiger sneaking its way towards his kill. Before the animal realized what had happened, Bardock had punted the animal towards the horizon.

"Do your own damn work, ya lazy bum!" Bardock declared, shaking his fist at the flying tiger.
A sudden noise drew Bardock's attention but the Saiyan wasn't fast enough to react as he was suddenly struck and ran over by a West City aircar.

How am I feeling: ow.
Who's around: my grandson and a car
What am I thinking: The hell just happened?!..

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

Suddenly, Bulma hit something. Something big. Immediatly, she rammed her foot on the brakes and the car came to a stop. "What the hell?! Wh-" she started to say, but was cut off as she sat up on her seat and saw a familiar spikey hairstyle. One that a certain person donned for a very long time. she looked off to the side to see Goten, but she realized that she thought she ran over the person who saved the planet several times. "OH MY GAWD!" She exclaimed in terror as she instantly regretted driving while trying to put on her make-up. He probably came back to life and she murdered him.

Bulma quickly hopped out of the car and saw the rest of the body on the ground. "I KILLED GOKU!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-Wait a minute," she said abruptly. The blunette had been near to tears, but then noticed something odd about him. He had a tail. Goku doesn't have a tail; well he got it cut off, but was otherwise tailess. He was also wearing something other than his Gi so that was definitely off. Her sadness turned into a realization, and then anger. A furious, unholy anger for somebody who "tried" to impersonate Earth's strongest and desceased fighter.

As quick as a flash, bulma rolled him over and grabbed the front of his armor to shake him mercilessly and proceeded to interrogate him. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! TALK YOU IMPOSTER OR........I'LL SUE YUR ARSE FOR IDENTITY THEFT!" she screamed as she continued to persist and shake him.

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
User Image
Android Eighteen

" Lord Frieza? " Eighteen mumbled under her breath in curiosity. This must have been his subordination. Still it was a strange name. Then again it seemed to be fitting the theme of these goons. The android just hoped they all weren't as flamboyant as this one.

" Well you can either leave or stay. " She said rather matter-of-fact. This was getting boring. Though she knew now that once she was finished this occurrence was definitely her cue to go back to the Kame house. The blond debated on if she should mention this to anyone. Eighteen figure she would decide on that later. Shifting her stance she outstretched her arm completely. Facing her palm at Ginyu where she began to ready up a Ki blast. Focusing her energy she would at least give him the option to flee if he wanted. If he did decide to stay she would just blast him away. Like she did to the goons that had appeared in the city earlier. At least this one put up a bit more of a fight.

Marron kept her smile and she nodded eagerly.
" Yup! She can fly, and lift stuff, and fight. She's really strong!. " The small girl almost bounced as she boasted about her mother.

User ImageX
X
X
X
X

Coordinates: Satan City
Presences about: Armor clad alien. Humans.
Planned: Put this "Captain" in his place
Thinking: Hmph. With such a name you would think he would have put up more of a fight.
Power Level: 100,000

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
jix-kun
Prince Vegeta

User Image

I wasn’t sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two.
It was as though the only thing holding my body together was my one burning desire to be better then Kakarot.

Vegeta sighed. Could Chaya really not put two and two together to find out that he was speaking to her telepathically. "Pay attention woman. I'm speaking to you telepathically." he thought to her. In his deep train of thought, he had lost track of Bulma and Trunks. Well, at least he knew where they were. Getting there wouldnt be very difficult at all. Vegeta jumped into the air before shooting in the direction of the Son residence, while still continuing his mental conversation with Chaya.

Then something happened inside of me. I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t care about being better than Kakarot. I didn’t care about being a Super Saiyan. I didn’t even care if I lived or not.

User Image

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock was barely able to keep up with the stuff that was happening. First he was struck by the aircar, then he was grabbed and shaken by a shrill human woman with blue hair....blue hair? Where had he seen a girl with blue hair before?...The Visions! He saw Kakarot meet a blue haired girl, and this one looked rather like...

Girl then, add a few decades, now its a woman.
So this is the female Kakarot knew as a boy. And she filled out nicely.

She didn't smell like Gohan or Goten, so that meant this woman was not their mother. That meant she was free game.
"Mine." He stated with a grin as his arm hooked around the woman and pulled her on top of him where the Saiyan immediately kissed her. Two babes in one day. Things were looking up.

How am I feeling: Hey, baby...
Who's around: my grandson and a bluenette
What am I thinking: Your loss, Kakarot...

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Arale Norimaki The Android

User Image

Arale's eye's glittered with excited curiosity. She really wanted to meet this person now! Whoever she was, she must practice alot of martial arts or something. "That's so cool! I wanna go meet your mom if that's okay with you. She sounds really awesome!" Sheexclaimed with exuberant energy as she got hyped up about just the thought of seeing her in person. In fact, she might wanna test her skills.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Chaya blinked as it struck her what was going on. It had been years since she had telepathic comunication with anyone. And if one doesn't use it, one starts to lose it, as they say.
She furrowed her brow and thought a reply back.
Forgive me, my Prince. I am preocupied at the moment. I was gathering resources from this world's asteroid belt when I was flagged down by a scout ship.They want information about this world and are looking for a place to set up a resource base or settlement.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Fine
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Space Suit, Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys. Satchel of salvaged components.
Scanner: Examining make and model of unknown vessel
Local Power levels: 2 Saibamen (CS 9), Unknown Trade World Scout Ship
Log Update:If it causes trouble, a good Cosmic Cannon attack should be enough to hole the pest..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff