Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The Leader of the Ginyu Force, I am Captain Ginyu!!

His spell of dizziness cleared up while the super woman spoke. He locked eyes with her and bent his knees. Then, he threw his left arm forward and right hand out to the side. A great, purple aura fired around him. This caused the buildings around him to shake as under a heavy earth quake.

"There's no way in hell some human female is going to best the Captain of the Ginyu Force!"

He kept his energy constant as far as he could while his body took one a pure white hue. "RAAAGH Milky Cannon!"

Captain's Log
Power Level: 45,000/45,000 (Full Power)
CS: 11
With: Random humans, some super woman?!
Where: Satan City
Objective: Deep friend human sounds good about now
User Image

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

She was expecting for him to be frightened, or at least highly annoyed by her. Instead, he grabbed and kissed her. That was the last thing she expected. However, she wasn't going to take such a bold reaction; though it was flattering.

Within seconds, a hand came across the man's face. Though it hurt her hand more to smack him for such insolence than his face hurt from being smacked, she growled angrily and tore herself from his grasp. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL?! I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" She demanded as she used her other hand to press down on his chest and forcing him there on the ground; trying to keep him down.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock just chuckled as the woman bitched at him some more. She was definitely a live wire.
"Scarier things than you have tried, babe." he said, grinning from ear to ear. "I didn't get this scar pushing papers. But if you wanna wrassle, I'm all for it."

Making do until I get a Scouter
Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
How am I feeling: Hey, baby...
Who's around: my grandson and a bluenette
What am I thinking: Your loss, Kakarot...

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Goten was shocked to see a pink air car coming there way. be fore he could warn his grandfather it was to late. "GRANDPA!!!" He cried out and then the next seemingly impossible thing happened. Bulma came out and started hurting him! "NO! Bulma! Its okay it-" Goten was cut off by and odd thing..... What was Grandpa doing? The kid blinked a few times and walked over to them. "Grandpa! You cant eat Bulma! She's a friend!" He said and crossed his arms. Oblivious as always Gohan would say.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: Gramps is going to have to open his mouth a lot wider if he wants to eat her head....
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Grandpa Bardock! Bulma! (Trunks too!)
Power: 3,000
Arwen
Thoughts: = Who is this...man?
Her Wereabouts: = Earth - Mountain Valley

User Image
^^^^ --------------------- ^^^^

The man's intentions were becoming clearer and clearer as he approached her. She isn't the type of girl to play that game. She had been about to make a protest that probably would have been null and void because she couldn't stop being aware of how hot this guy is. Someone screamed, She looked back to the shore to find a child. She had hastily pushed the saiyan away from herself to drop into the water. When she is able to she got to the shore and pulled on her clothes as well. The boy, is a mini look-a-like to this man. And she felt her heart soften when she heard the boy's cries. She did not say anything, but had taken note of the direction they took off in, perhaps she'd go by and appologize for the incident since they left so quickly. But first she needed to go ensure the ship is still where she left it.

Currently I am ----- Observe this Man
I Intend to ------ Play it slow - Learn who he is.
Who is with Me? -------- Bardock & Goten
I've Got the Power! --------- 18,000 (18,000)
Combat Strength -------- 9 CS
TRUNKS
Thoughts: = .The HELL away from Mom!...
His Wereabouts: = Road - Near son residencel

User Image

Trunks took it in toll when his mother explained to him about her not being able to spend time with him much. They had neared his friends house and were driving down the road when first...something big appeared in the way and someone impacted against the car so hard that Trunks crashed out of the car into the bushes out of sight from the others. ....what the hell was that about!? The 8 year old boy moved out of the plantation to find a stranger holding and kissing his mother!? Shock is quickly replaced by anger and loyalty to his father. "HEY GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY MOTHER!" He shouted and flew at the the guy while his mother is yelling and kicked him with his boot. He had seen that the a** is on the ground, and altered the blow to carefully ovoid his mother sliding on the to come to a stop, landing and spun back a ball of ki forming in his hand as he looked damn pissed off. He did not notice goten immiediatly!

Currently I am ----- User Image
get angry

I Intend to ------ Beat up the guy messing with his mother

Who is with Me? -------- His Mother - Bardock & Goten
I've Got the Power! --------- 5,000 NL (10,000) - SSJ (50,000)

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

Bulma's eyebrow twitched with anger. This guy was actually enjoying himself! She wanted him to be in a twisted agony and fear, but that obviously wasn't happening. "Shut up! I'm not going to anything with a pervert like you!" she shouted again, only a little less threatening.

It was then that Goten expressed his concern for Bulma; though it was not what he thought it was. Bulma's face softened for Goku's youngest. "He's not....uh....how do I explain this.....um.....he's not trying to eat me," she said in an even more clamer tone.

Then, Trunks suddenly came flying in with rage as he attacked the man. Bulma got out of the way and made sure she wasn't in fighting range.

((edited))

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Goten, I got a hole flying lizard over there. I ain't just gonna- The hell?!"
Some purple haired kid came out of nowhere and Bardock rolled over to protect the woman from the boy's kick.
"Mother?! He exclaimed. "Kid, She came on to me!" The Saiyan soldier lept to his feet, standing Between Bulma and Trunks and charging a Ki Blast of his own to defend himself.
"You're biting off more than you can chew with me, boy." Bardock stated, ready for a scuffle. "I kicked entire armies asses from 9 to five as my day job. A scrub like you would just be a morning workout. So calm your a** down before you do something you and your mom are gonna regret."

How am I feeling: Damn it!
Who's around: my grandson, a bluenette and her disturbingly combat ready son.
What am I thinking: Kid's got issues...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bun
~Just Bun.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great... A group of settlers, and the people on the planet don't even know anything about it... Bun thought as he considered how to reply to the other ship. "Well, I'm only looking for a place where I could start sending supplies back to my colony, mostly food and some heavy machinery so we can start expanding out of our original vessel. We already have plenty of power equipment, but it's more construction stuff we need." His group had salvaged what they could from their original vessel, but they were making due for now. Extra would just help get things going so they could last on their own.

~Status~

Health: Perfect.
Equipment: Blaster Pistol, Bolter Rifle, Repair and Restock Kit, Scanner Goggles, Emergency Food Supply,
Mission Objective: Land on the hospital looking blue-green planet.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

Bulma Frowned in anger at the saiyan's lie. "I didn't come on to you! You're the one who just likes to kiss anything that runs your arse over and don't you threaten my son!" she shouted at him with intense fury. Maybe she should have procrastinated with the visiting.
TRUNKS
Thoughts: = .Who the heck is this guy?? And What did he think he was doing!?
His Wereabouts: = The Road Near the son Residence

User Image

Trunks glared up at the Saiyan, duely noticing the tail and did not lower his guard. "You say that, Mr. If there is anything left for that stunt then my father will finish you off. You don't touch my mother, got it!" He finally noticed his best friend and dropped his energy attack but still glowered and crossed his arms. Mimiking his father to the stance. "Heya Goten, whatcha doing with a big snob like this?" He softened his tone to look at his best friend, and is not in the least going to show respect to the guy who just tried to get with his mother. He waited for an answer while being keenly aware of the guys movements.

Currently I am ----- User Image
Get protective

I Intend to ------ Glower and trade comments with the Saiyan

Who is with Me? -------- His Mother - Bardock & Goten
I've Got the Power! --------- 05 NL (10,000) - SSJ (50,000)

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Meanwhile...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The three men continued to freak out as a hand grabbed onto the monk's leg and tried to pull him down with it. After a minute or two of freaking out, the monk regained his senses and kicked at the hand using his free leg until it let go and retreatedback into the hole. He stumbled away from the heagon shaped hole and ran to the other two.

"What the hell was that?! the scrawny bandit shouted with fright as he kept his eyes on the hole.

"How should I know?!"

"youre the one who was carrying the freaking box! You tell m-" The man was cut off as the hand came out again and clawed at the earth. Getting a firm grip on it and starting to climb up. The three were too scared to move as their feet were stuck to the ground. Suddenly, a slender leg the donned tiger skinned boots was swung over. Now this was strange it looked almost lik-

THe monk now knew what he was dealing with. The stick should have been the obvious clue. It was an oni.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Real manly, boy, hiding behind your dad." Bardock said top the boy, clearly unfazed by his threats. "I ain't afraid of him, and I ain't afraid of you. You can go tell him that."

The Saiyan dusted himself off, grumbling as he went to go find something to help cook with. As he passed Bulma, he shot a statement at her.

"Your family's a real class act. Throttling guys you run over, your kid kicks men while they're down, what do you people do for an encore?"

How am I feeling: Damn it!
What am I thinking: Kid's got issues...

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

Bulma narrowed his eyes at the man as he passed her. "You're no peach either. Nobody said to try and hit it off with a stranger, much less a married woman," she shot right back as he left. The nerve of him! Vegeta may have been hard to get along with, but at least he didn't try to screw with any woman that came his way.

She was starting to regret not bringing him along with the two of them as she watched Goten and Trunks conversate.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock came back with some sticks, chewing the ends sharp with his teeth. He rolled his eyes at what the woman said.
"Would you rather I got all pissy with you and shattered your weak Earthling skull? Like what your son tried to do to me after you hit me with your transport and then started accusing me of idenity theft. I didn't steal jack s**t since I got here."

The Saiyan stabbed the sticks into the ground near the fire and made a spit which he then loaded up with pteranadon meat ripped from the carcass. he laid the bloody chunks over the fire and started roasting, then cast an eye back to the woman, smirking a bit as he did so.
"You know, you're really high stung for a woman your age....things happy at home?"

How am I feeling: hungry.
What am I thinking: Roasting meat and playin mind games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff