Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arwen
Thoughts: = None
Her Wereabouts: = Earth - Mountain Valley

User Image
^^^^ --------------------- ^^^^

Arwen had finished her snacks of fruits and available mushrooms she decided were not poisonous. Her people are vegetarians, however she would occasionally go fishing for some white meat. She took her time walking to the lake she had seen when she scouted the area out. She enjoyed the many scents of flowers, trees, fresh air and as she got nearer, fresh water. The breeze filtered through her hair as she exited the forest out towards the edge of the water, gazing across the softly rippling surface. She did not bother to look around to see if she were alone, who could possibly be out here in the wilds besides herself? And anyways, her modesty had been put aside for many past 'displays'. The cuts on her back needed to be cleansed.

She began with removing the steel band with the controller for the ship. Then she began untieing the string sewed up her boots to remove each one by one to set aside. Removing the armored steel plating over her shoulders followed by the woman's breast plate, draping her obi over that before finally removing her basic patterned top and bottoms. Each item folded or neatly drapped over her armor. Naked she stepped gingerly into the cool water before walking out to the deeper side of the lake before dropping face first into the water. Kami it felt good, she swam a few laps then dived down to the bottom of the lake holding her breath. There are any number of fish down here, large and small. The lake is attached to a river that flows down from the mountains.

Currently I am ----- Heading to the lake
I Intend to ------ Strip and take a dip to cleanse her wounds.
Who is with Me? -------- Nobody --- Assuming?
I've Got the Power! --------- 18,000 (18,000)
Combat Strength -------- 9 CS
User Image

Jonas Alad
~Heh heh... Engineering is fun!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to the purple creature's sudden decision to make one of the storefronts explode, a number of the people in the area began to run and scream in terror. Jonas had to pin himself against a wall out of the way as a mob tried to flee from the strangely dressed thing. In fact he had to do it twice because a few moments later, a portion of the mob ran past again in the other direction, ducking into buildings since not to far away, they ran across another strangely dressed person with blue hair wearing a similar sort of suit.

Well, crap... Jonas thought. Try to enjoy my vacation and get a little bit of testing done, but here turns up someone that my work is probably meant to be used against... I wouldn't mind if I was a bit further away, but a whole twenty feet and these buildings don't give me much room to maneuver... He remained against the wall trying to work out a little plan.

~Status~

Health: Feelin' fine.
Power Level (for those who want to know): 6
Assignment: Aw... I'm supposed to be on a vacation.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Dragging the teranadon corpse back in what he assumed was the direction of the house, Bardock's sensiive Saiyan nose picked up a rather unusual scent, a peculiar odor of aspen bark, and wild berries that blended with a rather weap apish smell.
"The hell is that?" He muttered as he examined his surroundings. His eyes settled on a boot print in the soil along with a fresh apple core left discarded beside it. Not just any boot, but a woman's boot. Curiouser and curiouser.

Bardock's eyes trailed up, seeing that the trail led deeper into the forest. And Bardock was torn. There were three Fs that a Saiyan Male valued above anything else: Food, Fighting, and Females. This feminine scent smelt really appealing, but at the same time, Bardock had a hearty meal just waiting to be cooked. If he wanted to pursue the scent and see what it led to, Bardock would have to make a descision, as he might scare off the female with the struggle he;d make hauling the meat as he trailed her.

He looked to the animal in his hands and then back to the trail, weighing his options.
Finally, with a resigned sigh, he grabbed a vine and suspended his kill from a tree to keep it out of reach of other predators, then the Saiyan stole into the brush, trailing the scent and the bootseps of the female stealthily. The further along he got, the more he started smelling water and he mentally chuckled as an idea passed into his head.

With any luck, she's skinny dipping. He thought. Then again, with my luck, she's probably not near as pretty as she smells or she's a space cop on patrol.
He halted before leaving the treeline and hunkered down, the smell terminating at the lake ahead of him. Looking around, he didn't see anyone...save for some discarded armor and clothing on the shore.

You have got to be kidding Bardock thought as he slipped out from cover and moved towards the clothing pile, disbelieving that he would be that lucky. He picked up the armor pieces and examined them, noting them to be inferior metal plates rather than the composite material Saiyans used. Not recognizing the style, Bardock placed the shoulder pads back down and crossed his arms, waiting for the clothing's owner to resurface.

Making do until I get a Scouter
Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
How am I feeling: Feeling a little eager for some female company
Who's around: a *hopefully* nude female
What am I thinking: This'll be good.
TRUNKS
Thoughts: = .Woah Mom! Heel! LoL ...
His Wereabouts: = Air Car - Travel

User Image

Before his father has a chance to consider Trunks offer that perhaps they all should go to visit the Sons, his mother abruptly snatched him him up by his wrist and pulled him after her out of the house. He stumbled to keep up and is tossed into the back seat of the vehicle. Trunks, knowing what kind of driver his mother can be, hastily scrambled to sit up and pull on his seat belt just as his mom hit the gas petal and caused the car to rise like a cork into the sky and speed off.

Trunks looked back to see if his father is going to chase after them or not, Not seeing him yet he looked back to watch his mother drive. "Hey mom, what was that about? Don't want dad coming too? Or...you don't want to fight him over me?" He made the last comment come out a bit sly, some issues of argument as who spends time with the kid in the house, and Trunks does not say no to spoilage or attention. He rarely gets 'nice' attention with his father, and when he is holed up in the gravity room with him, it is his mother who wants to spend time with him. He can't be in two places at once. xD

Currently I am ----- User Image
Scuffed and swept away with his mother!

I Intend to ------ See if I can Go out - Visit Goten

Who is with Me? -------- His Mother
I've Got the Power! --------- 05 NL (10,000) - SSJ (50,000)
Arwen
Thoughts: = Who...is that man?

User Image

After having caressed the side of a school of fish, she kicked up off the floor and swam to the surface, bursting out of the water, tossing her auburn hair back in a toss of sparkling water. She sunk back into the water then bobbed back up, pivoting to roll over and run her fingers over her leg down to her ankle to a scar she has. She sunk below the surface a moment later. She reached behind her to feel her scars and felt the skin pulled more closer together due to this exersize. Good.

She surfaced again and started to head back to shore and stopped when she got to the shallows...there is a man looking through her things at the beach. She came up short, raising a pencil thin brow as she noticed first the armor, the spiky hair, and other features. Who is he? and More importantly what does he want with her? For a moment she thought of the ship and knew that if he is here to take her away, back to those...bastards..then she would have to fight him. Pursing her lips with disdain. A few glorious hours of freedom. Only to be taken back. Not on her life time.

She crossed her arms over her chest and stood up in the knee deep water gazing at the man coyly. "What is that you want, I have no intentions of going back." Her voice is tense but calm, she does not seem to be all that abashed standing nude before this man.

Currently I am ----- Surfacing
I Intend to ------ Notice a stranger looking through her things...
Who is with Me? -------- Spiky hair - armor - man?

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock watched the woman break the surface and he found himself not at all displeased with what he saw, an exotic, leanly muscled redhead with pointed ears and some healthy curves.
Looking at her face, he saw she was not all too please with his sudden appearance. Bardock was pretty sure he could fix that problem though.
"Well if you got no plans to leave, that means you won't mind me joining you." Bardock said as he hauled his cuirass over his head and dropped it to the ground, revealing his saiyan physique. "I could probably use a dip."
Granted, the woman didn't invite him in, but that was just a formality. She didn't say no, after all, and it was hardly her lake.

Who's around: a *hopefully* nude female
Arwen
Thoughts: = Who is this...man?

User Image

She let her green eyes trail over this man's well toned body as he seemed to take her statement a different way, while removing his armor. Her brows rose a little when she saw his tail. She knew then what he is, but then there are many species with tails. She will wait for more proof to that thought. "You misunderstand me, I may be mistaking your intentions as well. I think first names is more appropriate before we become...comfortable. And then I would ask what is a lone soldier doing out in the wilds apparently alone?" She tilted her chin up in a noble gesture of royalty. She is no princess, but felt herself special among her people.

Currently I am ----- Observe this Man
I Intend to ------ Play it slow - Learn who he is.
Who is with Me? -------- Rouge Man

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock pulled off his bracers and boots as well, listening to the woman speak.
"The name's Bardock. And I'm just visiting family nearby. Got hungry, so I went hunting. Then I found you. And for some reason, I'm not as hungry as I was."
Doffing his pants, the Saiyan smirked and then, without warning, lept from the shore and executed a cannon ball dive, splashing into the lake and getting water everywhere. He surffaced a short time later a little ways away from her and shook his head to flick the water from it.
"Yeah. I needed that." He said, grinning ear to ear."

Who's around: Skinny dipping babe

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
User Image
Android Eighteen
████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

Marron had been released from her mother's grasp. Eighteen figured for most of the small child's life all she had to play with was a turtle, a perverted old man, and her parents. Maybe it was time the Android let her make her own friends. Once freed Marron sprinted back into the store to accompany the purple haired girl. Eager to get in on the antics that seemed like so much fun.

Eighteen leaned against the store's outside wall. Keeping an eye on the two through the glass window. Though the peaceful moment was short lived. As an explosion broke out a ways down the street in front of her. Once again chaos encased the streets though this time the citizens of Satan city didn't know where to run. As she couldn't see what else they were running from, What she could see was the armored clad purple being that had destroyed a building. The blond was beginning to wish she would have made the decision to go back to the Kame house earlier. Or at least dropped her daughter off where she knew she would be safe. Pushing off the brick of the building the android had to make a decision. Though ultimately she debated that if she ignored this annoyance it was possible that the next building he blew up would be the one Marron was inside of.

Might as well take care of it now. It shouldn't take long anyway. Stepping away from the building the android pushed through the crowd as much as she could. Before she decided to break away and hover above so she could get a better look. Spotting the purple alien, Eighteen landed just a few feet away. Glancing at the rubble he left just across the street. Crossing her arms over her chest she narrowed her icy gaze at the being.

" Is it goon day or something? "

████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

User ImageX
X
X
X
X

Coordinates: Satan City
Presences about: Armor clad alien. Humans.
Planned: cure for this plague of boredom
Thinking: Something seems off here
Power Level: 100,000
Combat Strength: 14
Arwen
Thoughts: = Who is this...man?

User Image

He speaks as he strips down in front of her. A slow smirk of appraisal appeared on her lips as he finished removing his clothes. He is very smexy, though not as hot as herself. She stepped off of the shallows back into the deep water and bobbed as he jumped into the lake. So his name is Bardock and there is a resident nearby, he must have caught her scent while he hunted his meal. "Indeed. I am called...Arwen. I referred to some men who might be looking for me or at least the ship I have. I am not from this planet. I mean no one on this planet any harm." she found a rock and sat on it as she observed him.

Currently I am ----- Observe this Man
I Intend to ------ Play it slow - Learn who he is.
Who is with Me? -------- Bardock
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bun
~Just Bun.~

A small ship hurtled through space in the direction of earth. On board was a young man, part of a group that managed to escape Frezia's path of destruction long ago, but only just. The pilot was named Bun. He had more or less been the second in command of a large ship coated in mirrors and crewed by children. He was one of the eldest, though much to his chagrin he hadn't grown much as far as height went.

The nearly invisible vessel managed to find a suitable place to start a colony at some point and things slowly settled into peace. However resources were a bit limited on the dusty rock the survivors now called home. There were enough materials and space to get a colony going, but as it devloped over the years, there were some obvious shortfalls. As one of the few people who knew how to pilot a space craft, Bun volunteered to leave in one of the smaller craft the larger vessel brought along to try and find a place that might at least provide some resources to the colony. He had been visiting various planets for the past year to try and find one that was either uninhabited but useful or that had populations willing to trade, but so far hadn't had much luck.

Several years ago, Bun had met a few people who called themselves Eartlings, ones names Gohan, Bulma, and Krillin, but he didn't know the blue-green orb growing in his window was their home.

~Status~

Health: Perfect.
Equipment: Blaster Pistol, Bolter Rifle, Repair and Restock Kit, Scanner Goggles, Emergency Food Supply,
Mission Objective: Land on the hospital looking blue-green planet.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Yeah, I'll bet men are chasing after you." Bardock said as he slowly made his way over to her. "Good thing you ain't here to cause trouble. Otherwise I might have to be rough with ya.."
He smiled at her, his eyes drifing up and down her frame, and then he added, "Of course, if you like it rough, I'd be happy to oblige."

Who's around: Skinny dipping babe
User Image

Jonas Alad
~Heh heh... Engineering is fun!~

After the majority of the people around cleared away from the purple man in the street, Jonas noticed someone who actually moved towards the one who obliterated the store front. Given his employment in Earth's military under King Furry, he recognized the woman from one of the various files he was privy to for his work. He also seemed to recall someone that looked a bit like her visiting Capsule Corp once or twice when he worked there, but that could have been anyone.

He stepped away from the wall when a clearing eventually formed. He knew what the woman was capable of doing, and double teaming someone would help with the issue of range in Jonas's mind. He walked into the street and gave a little wave, but kept his distance from the both of them.

~Status~

Health: Feelin' fine.
Power Level (for those who want to know): 6
Assignment: Aw... I'm supposed to be on a vacation.

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Cell chuckled at Frieza, taking his time to answer his question and he joyously watched the damned escape. "Your to kind my friend.....lets us leave and give that dreadful beast up stairs the peace he wishes for....before he can call upon Goku and that other menace that foiled our last plan for escape..." Smirking as he looked at Frieza over his shoulder he turned around and saluted his friend before jumping backwards into the portal laughing manically. As he passed dementions he felt his body becoming whole once more and then the cold sting of a winter waste land met his back making his wing coverings retract closer to him and a hiss of annoyance rouse from his throat and he stood and looked around the area. "Where might this be?" he chuckled lightly. Examining the area he began to walk around the place. It was a destroyed building he was inside of. Long forgotten it seemed to be and Cell wondered if it was fate that brought him here.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Currently
Where: Holly plains, near jingle village, inside the MUSCLE TOWER

What: Haveing a look around of course.

Who: N/A

Powerlevel:40,000

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Nappa had about four handfuls of meat devoured before he could hear the noise of something falling from the sky landing somewhere off in the distance of his location. It looked like a space pod, the kind Frieza’s Organization used. So long as whatever it was inside didn’t come at him picking a fight, he didn’t feel threatened. Besides, he was Nappa! An elite like himself wasn’t easily intimidated by some falling piece of metal.

Then he heard footsteps approaching him, and Nappa turned to find himself facing a Saiyan male who was staring at him. Chewing his current mouthful of dino meat, Nappa just stared back at the fellow Saiyan who watched him without saying a word. It irritated him slightly to just be stared at, so when he swallowed his food, the former General looked ready to question the guy about what he wanted with him. But then something else happened. A female voice showed up at his other side, and by the time he turned towards the source of this sound, it was a Saiyan female who spoke to him about hair loss.

Normally when people pointed out the obvious about him being bald, this annoyed him a lot. However, there were two things going for this female. One: She was a semi-familiar looking Saiyan. Couldn’t quite place her name, but her face was recognized as someone in the elites. And two: She was the first female Saiyan he had seen in decades. For Nappa, female company was always welcome, even if it wasn’t going to lead to anything more than a good platonic time.

“I looked better without it,” Nappa replied with a slight grin growing on his face. In his thirties, his hair did look odd, near misses in battle and other things widdled away his once full head of hair into a strange patch on top of his head. At the time, he thought it was better than having no hair, but looking back on it now, Nappa could admit – mentally to himself anyways – that the hairstyle looked dumb. “And you look like you ain’t got more meat to lose on that scrawny lookin’ carcass of yours.” After pointing out her too slender frame he eyed the dead creature he sat on top of, and jerked his head towards it, suggesting she eat part of his kill to solve that problem.

Casting his eye back to the guy gawking at him, the bald Saiyan said, “Look, I know it’s not everyday you get to stare at the famous General Nappa who fought in the Saiyan-Tuffle war, but c’mon, say something. I don’t like it when people just stare at me and don’t talk. If you’re hungry just say it, or go find somethin’ to kill.”

User Image

STATUS REPORT!

Current Location: Unknown Wasteland
Mood: Hungry and Generous enough
Current Company: Saiyan Female, (Karri) and Saiyan Male (Nasu)
Course of Action Taking: Eating and offering food to fellow Saiyans.
What’s the Scouter Say about His Power level?!: 30,000/ CS 10
Completed Assignment:Eating in peace for awhile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff