Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
User Image
Android Eighteen
████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

" I'm only half human. " She corrected him and seeing as if he seemed to be making another attempt to take her down. Instead of just surrendering and leaving like she would have preferred. At least he didn't try to dance again.

" It's over. " Narrowing her eyes as she was about to end this nonsense. She had gathered enough energy to perform a high-pressure energy wave. The android figured it was enough to do away with the alien. Finally she launched her energy wave. Aiming it straight at the Captain. The power of her attack kicked up some debris and a wind that rustled her hair.

Marron nodded to Arale.
" Of course you can meet her! " she expressed her excitement and then she turned her gaze back to the storefront. Where outside the glass she could see the outline of her mother. Who was still fighting the weird alien man. Marron was still too naive to believe that her mother could lose against anyone. So worry hadn't sunk into the small girl. Yet.

████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

User ImageX
X
X
X
X

Coordinates: Satan City
Presences about: Armor clad alien. Humans.
Planned: Put this "Captain" in his place
Thinking: Hmph. With such a name you would think he would have put up more of a fight.
Power Level: 100,000
Combat Strength: 14
TRUNKS
Thoughts: = .Who the heck is this guy??
His Wereabouts: = The Road Near the son Residence

User Image
^^^^ --------------------- ^^^^

Trunks glared at the Saiyan for the remark about him hiding behind his father. "For the record I can handle myself in any fight." He retorted right back and hearing the comment that he would hit a guy when he is down, the older guys moods and so far reactions is not making a good impression on Trunks, yet. He looked at Goten and wondered what all had been going on since he was last over. He glanced at the big guy, he does not seem to be a threat otherwise, and Trunks listened to some of the stuff he has said. Glancing back at forth between his friend and this guy, he noticed some similarities to them. "Hey are you and Goten related?" his curiosity growing the better of him, he steadily dropped his earlier additute to be replaced by curiosity. Trunks chose to okay back off and take a different route then glowering. "I am Trunks, by the way. Vegeta is my father, Mr." He did not know the dude's name and since no one was answering him he'd thought he would just come out and ask the dude.

So long as he does not hit on his mother again, Trunks can be fairly freindly. He watched him put together a stake to cook chunks of the bird he had evidently hunted down.

^^^^ --------------------- ^^^^

Currently I am ----- User Image
Ask Questions

I Intend to ------ Maybe relax and learn something new...

Who is with Me? -------- His Mother - Bardock & Goten
I've Got the Power! --------- 05 NL (10,000) - SSJ (50,000)

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

"I should have ran you over twice to fix that brain of yours! And everything is perfectly fine at my house! Its none of your business!" she protested as he just casually sat by the fire and began to eat. Arse.

There was one thing that boggled her mind though: why did he look like Goku? There was only one way to find out. "Hey Perv, why do you look so much like Goku. You wouldn't happen to be his distant, annoying relative would you?" she asked in a dull tone.

Bulma's Planner

Where are you at this time: Mount Poazu

Anybody who's with you at this time: Some pervert who looks like son Goku, Goten, and Trunks

Any appointments: Find out who this guy is...maybe throw my sharp pumps at him.

How is your physique: About five

Feeling: Angry, curious.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Lil Veggie's kid." Bardock said as he kept roasting the Pteranadon. The Saiyan looked at Bulma and then to the kid and chuckled to himself for a few minutes, finding the idea of Vegeta having a family incredibly amusing.
"I don't look like Goku or Goten." He finally stated as he rotated the spit. "They look like me. I'm Kakarot's father. Bardock."

Making do until I get a Scouter
Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
How am I feeling: hungry.
Who's around: my grandson, a bluenette and her disturbingly combat ready son.
What am I thinking: Roasting meat and playin mind games.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

Bulma Brief's jaw dropped with shock. His father?! Here? What the hell?! "Wait a minute! If you're his father, then where the hell were you? You probably just stuck him here and ran off to party while somebody else raised your kid! Well joke's on you! He's a different person now! and dead," she said with sad remorse at the end of her sentence.

Then she had an ephiphany. He must have been super old. "EW! I was kissed by old pervert!" she exlcaimed as she made a face.

Bulma's Planner

Anybody who's with you at this time: Bardock, Goten, and Trunks

Any appointments: Find some toothpaste and a toothbrush.

Feeling: I got kissed by an old pervert!

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Arale Norimaki The Android

User Image

Arale couldn't believe her luck. She found perfume and was now allowed to go meet a strong fighter. The little android stuck her hand to the girl. "Thanks and my name's Arale. Nice to meet you!"

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The Leader of the Ginyu Force, I am Captain Ginyu!!

Ginyu grinned. So, this female was only half human? It didn't matter. She would be dead soon! Someone had to get preparations started before Master Freeza arrived. The Captain's confidence dwindled while he realized how out-classed he truly was! He tried to old his own, but his beam kept being pushed back. He was barely able to keep her attack back at all. He growled with frusteration. This couldn't keep happening. It could not end like this!

Her attack was just moments from completely enveloping him as his worried expression grew worse. What was the point now. Wait, no! It would not end like this! Ginyu grew a smug grin. He was going to win, one way or the other. The woman's attack blew Ginyu through several buildings into a taxi cab, which blew up when his horn struck the internal combustion engine.

Ginyu groaned, but soon started laughing. This was just like his fight against that Earth Saiyan, but this time, there was no one around to keep him from his business.

"HAHAHA."

Or he was completely crazy. Captain Ginyu lied still in mess where the taxi's body was. He forced himself off with a mighty shove, but struggled to keep his balance. He fell on to his back and remained there. His horn had chipped off at the end where it had struck the cab. His face was covered in black soot, making it difficult to see him against the black area.

Captain's Log
Power Level: 5,000/45,000 (Half-dead)
CS: 11
With: Random humans, some super woman?!
Where: Satan City
Objective: Save his tail
User Image

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"I'm thirty seven. I'm not old." Bardock stated frankly as he kept turning the spit. "And Kakarot was better off here. He was safe here. Safe from Frieza and all his goons. That way he could be the one who would stop Frieza. I'm glad he became a different person. And I'm sad I never got to meet him in person. Figure I owe it to him to watch over the ranch. Can't be easy on the boys' mother to raise them by herself. Its a different culture from what I grew up with."
The saiyan stabbed one of the chunks of meat to see if they were done and, unsatisfied, proceeded to keep turning the spit.

"By the way, if kissing good looking women makes me a pervert, what does flashing little boys make you?" He asked, countering her accusation with an observation garnered from his visions. "Don't they lock people up for that on this planet?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Frieza chuckled at his bio-android friend as he left through the portal first. Cell was the type of person a tyrant like him could appreciate working alongside with as an equal. Together they would make Goku’s living friends and family wish they had never stood in the way of their past schemes. Frieza levitated before flying into the portal without anymore hesitations to get to the other side. As he passed through, his lungs, heart and other organs sparked back to life. It was an odd, yet exhilarating feeling to experience as he crossed over.

Unlike his cohort, when Frieza arrived on the planet his landing was more dignified as he descended upon the sand of an arid desert. The alien closed his eyes as he felt the dry heat passing his body with some warm sand brushing over his feet. “This place is much different from where my father and I landed our ship. Good, that means this planet has various climates and landscapes. And that means I can find my way around this planet better than I could on that horrible planet, Namek.”

Frieza wasn’t alone for long, as several of his minions who owned scouters upon their deaths, and were still loyal towards helping the evil tyrant, came from several directions to land by him. There were about six who arrived first, and one of them, a blonde humanoid, was the first to greet him. “Lord Frieza! We are here to help you carry out your plans of revenge against Vegeta and the rest of those Earthlings who opposed us on Namek.” After declaring his loyalty he bowed deeply and added, “The portal seems to place us at random areas, but I have contacted the others. When they will locate your power level, they will all come to this location to regroup.”

“Excellent,” Frieza replied, delighted by his lackey’s ability to promptly deliver information he wanted to hear. “Then I suppose we will wait here to rendezvous with the subordinates who helped carry out this marvelous plan.” With this new knowledge, Frieza no longer wondered about what happened to Cell. The bio android would be able to find him again later when he pleased. Which gave Frieza the time he needed to rally his troops.

Little did he know just how small his welcoming party would be. He assumed that whomever Cell contacted was not working on their own.

User Image

Hail Lord Frieza!

Current Location: On Earth – in the desert area where Pilaf’s Castle is.
Mood: Extremely Pleased
Company Keeping: His NPC Henchmen who pledge their allegiance to him.
What does he think of all this?: This is perfect. >:] Absolutely perfect!
Current Form and Power Level?: Final Form - 75,000/ CS 13
What is he plotting now? Wait for the rest of his flunkies to collect around him before he finds a new place to operate from.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Frieza’s minion nodded with that worried look on her face that gave her the appearance of a lost puppy wanting help. “Yes, exactly. In words it may sound like a simple matter, but I’d greatly appreciate your help.” As she spoke, she tried to smile politely through her anxiety, though it fell instantly when Pilaf inquired about what she used to locate Lord Frieza. When he asked if he could look at what device she used, Dr. Kantalo had to fight the urge to raise her hands up to touch her goggles in physical display of protection for her possession. Speaking in an apologetic tone again, Kantalo answered, “My employer can supply you and your subordinates with scouter devices that have the feature you are asking about.”

In all honesty, Dr. Kantalo wasn’t sure she could make good of that promise, but that did not stop her from making it. There were no other logical responses she could think to make to both appease Emperor Pilaf, and to keep him from trying to apprehend her for the goggles she refused to part with.

Shu returned and handed her the glass of water she requested earlier. The alien had an urge to pet ninja dog’s head and scratch behind his ears lightly to show her gratitude, but reminded herself that it wouldn’t be appropriate. Instead she smiled and verbally told him her thanks. Pressing another button on the side of her goggles, Dr. Kantalo switched her right lens to act as a microscope to inspect the contents of the water. “Hmm…this water contains bacteria, naturally. Though these look different from the ones I’ve come across.”

Before she could further analyze the microscopic world inside her water glass, the left lens that was on her Scouter setting began to blip loudly, catching her immediate attention. Straightening her posture, she pressed the top left button several times to zero in on the signal it was reacting to. Kantalo’s lips parted to gasp softly. Lord Frieza had made it to this planet at last! Almost instantly her personality changed, as she was reassured that her reunion with her overlord would indeed happen. Soon order would be reinstated into her daily life, and things would be right again in her universe. Turning to Pilaf, her voice came out precisely, and strong, like she was use to instructing, and providing information professionally. Now Dr. Kantalo appeared much different from her earlier demeanor.

“He has made it to this planet’s surface,” Dr. Kantalo stated with absolute certainty that left no room to be questioned. “And we’re in luck, he is within ten miles of our current location, in the north east direction of your dwelling. You must take me to him at once.”

After she addressed Pilaf and his subjects, a broad smile exposed her teeth as she commented under her breath. “There are others coming to meet him as well. This is wonderful.” Mentally, she added, ‘Perhaps this means Lord Frieza will be less infuriated when I tell him the bad news.’

User Image

Dr. Kantalo's Clipboard Data!

Power Level/Combat Strength: 18,000 - CS 9
HP Level: 100%
Mood: Worried, to Serious and steadily growing Hopeful
Weapon Equiped: Injection Gun loaded with unknown bio-chemical
Local Inhabitants: Emperor Pilaf, Mai and Shu
Current Observations: Their water has some interesting bacteria…OH MY IT’S LORD FRIEZA! 8D HE’S HERE!

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

At this moment, Bulma had three emotions on her sleeve.

One was a mixture of sadness added by a heartful of guilt. To have did such a thing for his son to and actually regret seeing him. That was a tear jerker to her. However, her tear ducts remained dry from forcing them back.

The next one was surprise. He's only thirty-seven?! WHAT?! That was so not fair. It would also explain why he didn't look old. Is that why Vegeta looked so young?! Hm, she was going to have a talk with her hsuband later.

The last one of course, was embarressment. How did he know she flashed Goku?! That was supposed to be one of those dark secrets she pushed into the closet with the rest of her skeletons. Her face turned bright red and pulled her skirt down as if she had done it not too long ago. "H-how do you know that?!" she exlaimed.

Bulma's Planner

Any appointments: Try to hide the shame.

Feeling: embarressed!

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Someday I might tell ya.If ya ask nicely." He said as he kept an eye on his food. he smirked a little though, pleased that he had gotten that reaction out of the woman. "Not important now. I'm just saying that, as far as perversion goes, I'm cleaner than you. Just chew on that a while; the fact that the Saiyan Soldier is less of a sexual deviant, by your planet's standards, than you. Now, what does Vegeta's woman and is son want at the house of a low class Saiyan? Because if you came expecting food, you're in for a disappointment."

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

In Goku's and Vegeta's case, that part about being less interested in affection by the opposite sex was sometimes true. She still wasn't sure about Goku's father's case though.

When he popped the question about why there were here in the first place, Bulma frowned. It wasn't the fact that he asked the question, it was how he said it. Unlike Vegeta she was here for more than just beating people up. "I was taking my son to see Goten. And your daughter-in-law needs consoling!....wherever she went to," Bulma said as she looked around and noticed for the first time that Chi-Chi was not here. Wonder where she went off to.

Bulma's Planner

Any appointments: I dunno.

Feeling: Better.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"I'm surprised lil' Veggie lets his mate and spawn associate with low class rabble." Bardock said in a snarky manner. Once more he poked the meat and, now satisfied, ripped off a chunk and swiftly wolfed it down, then wolfed down another chunk. The Saiyan ripped off more flesh from the pteranadon carcass and stuck it on the spit to cook that too.

"I've yet to meet the female Kakarot's kids came out of. She must be something if he passed up on you for her." Bardock's intent was not to say this as an insult. It was an observation. Yet, it was possible Bardock had set off a bomb.

How am I feeling: Less hungry

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

"Vegeta may be rough around the edges, but he's not a total dipwad like some people!" she protested in his defense. Adding an emphasis as she was intentionally referring to the scarred saiyan. Sure he was destructive at times and didn't tolerate Goku in certain ways. It's not like he's perfect. However, there where times that he needed to get off his high horse a bit. So far, she hadn't done that in a while.

Suddenly, one of the strands of her hair curled up in contempt at the "obeservation" that Bardock made. One of Bulma's flaws was vanity; something that would probably be her downfall in certain ways. "Chi-Chi may be adorable and whatnot, but Goku didn't even know what a wife was when he married her. She merely tricked him when I easily wrangled in Vegeta!" she said with her ego clearly showing. In a contest between her and Chi-Chi, she won hands down.

Bulma's Planner

Any appointments: Prove who's the fairest of them all.

Feeling: Egotistical.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas