Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Thats probably because Vegeta's used to taking orders from people in lipstick. Like his old man." Bardock said, chuckling like a fiend at his jabs at Vegeta's expense. "I'll bet it just came as second nature to him. I'll say this much, if this woman managed to trick Kakarot into getting married, and convinced him to stay with her, she still must be an impressive woman."

Making do until I get a Scouter
Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
How am I feeling: Less hungry
Who's around: my grandson, a bluenette and her disturbingly combat ready son.
What am I thinking: Roasting meat and playin mind games.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

Bulma's eyes flashed with fury but then became puzzled? Was he seeing somebody else? Poor Bulma didn't really get the ongoing joke of Freiza wearing purple lipstick. Thus coming to the conclusion of the possibility of Vegeta seeing somebody else. She grabbed the front of his armor with her eyes once again, set ablaze with fury.

"IS MY HUSBAND CHEATING ON ME?! IF YOU KNOW, YOU BETTER TELL ME OR I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!" she hissed as she clentched her teeth.

Bulma's Planner

Where are you at this time: Mount Poazu

Anybody who's with you at this time: Bardock, Goten, and Trunks

Any appointments: Interrogation.

How is your physique: About five

Feeling: Angry.

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
User Image
Android Eighteen
████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

Letting out an annoyed sign the Android figured the deed was done. Finally and before she got any heat for the damage that was done to the city because of the two's fight Eighteen turn on her heels to retrieve her daughter and return to the Kame house. She had about had enough of this excitement for one day.

Though it seemed as soon as she turned her back the alien's laughter could be heard from where he landed. Immediately she turned back around. Narrowing her icy gaze on the purple goon. He made an attempt to stand but he had soon fallen back over. Eighteen had to hand it to him being able to still be alive after her attack was impressive. Eighteen placed her hands on her hips. He still took quite a hit if he had anything left in him it wasn't much. Surely not any more than she could handle.

" Impressive. You managed to stay alive this long. " If he managed to get to his feet again she would just finish him off. Though he might not be able to get up. No matter she could still deal with him. Taking one of her hands from her hip she causally readied another attack.

Marron shot her hand out towards the purple haired girl.
" I'm Marron. " She said simply. The small girl was excited to meet another girl. She believe this was the first friend she had made. If she didn't count her parent's friends.

████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

User ImageX
X
X
X
X

Coordinates: Satan City
Presences about: Armor clad alien. Humans.
Planned: Put this "Captain" in his place
Thinking: Hmph. With such a name you would think he would have put up more of a fight.
Power Level: 100,000
Combat Strength: 14

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Arale Norimaki The Android

User Image

Arale was pleased as Marron shook hands with her. Making new friends were so much fun. Even more fun than playing with her fun box. She only wished that she made more and traveled outside more often.

Just then, she heard a very weird laugh. It sounded like it was coming from outside. Was there something funny out there? Regardless, it was still not safe out there. eyeing the clothes rack Arale figured that was the best place to hide at the moment. "Let's hide in here. Nobody could find us here," she said as she pointed to the circle clothes rack.

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Looking back and forth at the fight/conversation his grandpa and Bulma where having. Goten didnt know what to think and he was munching on some dinosaur meat he swiped. It wasnt as good as his mothers cooking but it was still tasty as he took another bite out of it. He had acknowledged Trunks but his stomach called greater need from him at the moment. Something Trunks would know very well. Getting up though Goten moved closer to his grandfather to listen in better while he ate. Goten may not be the brightest bulb but he remembered a story of a funny looking alien that had purple lips that ruled the universe. "OH OH OH!!! Bulma! *raises hand in the air* I know who that IS! Thats Lord Frieza! He's the scary alien that my dad beat up!" He grinned brightly up at the both of them.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: I KNOW FRIEZA!!!....kinda...
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Grandpa Bardock! Bulma! (Trunks too!)
Power: 3,000

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Smart boy." Bardock said as he toosed a cooked hunk of meat to Goten. The saiyan was having a hoot with the jokes being made at Vegeta's expense. He looked at Bulma, who had once more grabbed the straps of his armor, and smirked in a superior manner. "Your "Prize" Husband served the freak who killed our world, our people, my closest comrades, and billions of other people, a twisted little monster with purple lipstick. At least I think it was lipstick. I'll bet he's real proud of all the people he slaughter serving that monster. Now let me go, or I'll kiss you again."

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

Just as quickly as her anger started up, it dissapated as Goten jumped in and cleared any doubt of a cheating Vegeta. She let go of Bardock and calmed down. "So.....Vegeta's not cheating on me? Wow, what a relief. And here I thought he was going to sleep outside in the bitter cold for the next two months," she said with her mind at ease.

However, her relief was short-lived as Bardock spoke...again. Slaughter planets? Who was he to talk about Vegeta like that? "I should say the same for you hypocrite when your older son opened those can of worms about your whole race, kidnapped your grandson, and indirectly killed your youngest son the first time," she answered flatly.

Bulma spaced herself a bit to be out of Bardock's grabbing range.

((Edited)

Bulma's Planner

Where are you at this time: Mount Poazu

Anybody who's with you at this time: Bardock, Goten, and Trunks

Any appointments: Breathe a sighh of relief.

How is your physique: About five

Feeling: Relaxed and yet somewhat annoyed.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The Leader of the Ginyu Force, I am Captain Ginyu!!

Ginyu heard foot steps approaching. He figured it was the same woman and did not wait long to find he was correct. He watched her from his position, eyeing her body. He tried to get up, but it was no use. This was it. He had no time to waste. He heard her energy hum as she prepared another attack.

"Come and get me, girl! It will be the last thing you ever do!", he said, and laughed again. A fit of coughs soon over took him and he struggled to supress them. It was useless so he ended coughing.

"I think I'm going to enjoy being inside your body!"

Honestly, he was lying about his injuries. He could still move, but he wanted to bait the woman to let her guard down. Then, he use his trump card. Haha, he could do so much with that kind of body power!

Captain Ginyu's aura grew around him, but it was yellow. The yellow aura colored his whole body yellow as he stretched his arms out. His eyes opened widen as he opened his mouth.

"BODY CHANGE, now!!"

A yellow stream of energy flew out his mouth towards the cyborg woman. All in all, the stream allowed him to switch bodies with anyone he desired, regardless of power level. However, the attack could still be doomed if Eighteen was quick enough to avoid it.

Captain's Log
Power Level: 5,000/45,000 (Half-dead)
CS: 11
With: Random humans, some super woman?!
Where: Satan City
Objective: Save his tail
User Image

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Goten squealed a bit as he caught the meat and devoured it easily as he still listened in. Sticking his tongue out a bit at the mention of kissing, as he didnt like it when his mother did it to him he stopped when Bulma mentioned Bardock had an older son AND a younger son. Not knowing which is which though, but also fitting things together Goten looked up at Bardock in wide eyed wonder. "*gasp* I HAVE AN UNCLE TOO?!?!?!" he said excited ly and started to jump up an down again and running aroung Bardock in gleeful happiness. "Who is he? do I know? What does he look like?!" He hopped back down in front of Bardock looking like he could burst from the news.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: UNCLE?! YAY!!!
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Grandpa Bardock! Bulma! (Trunks too!)
Power: 3,000

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"And if I could have stopped Raditz, I would have." Bardock stated, turning his attention back to the cooking. "But I couldn't interfere. He was stuck enslaved to Frieza's will and the victim of being the one low class saiyan left that Nappa and Vegeta could pick on. It rolls down hill, babe, and your husband did as much to shape Raditz as our culture did. If I could have changed it I would have, and the gods know I tried."

Bardock patted Goten on the head and sighed at the knowledge his other son was dead as well. "You used to have an Uncle. Your brother probably remembers him better than I do. I was always off somewhere..."

The Pilaf Gang
Emperor Pilaf, Mai, And Shu
~You two know what happens if you mess up...~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Pilaf hopped down from his seat when Kantalo said she located her boss. He pressed a button on his remote control which activated an elevator. "In that case, this way please. Shu, you're in charge of things here. Mai, you'll be our driver."

"Yes, Sire," the two minions replied as they began their new assignments. Mai joined Emperor Pilaf and Kantalo in the elevator as Shu took up the main control post. The elevator took the group down to a garage filled with an assortment of vehicles.

Feeling a need to both impress and to show that Pilaf did mean business, he said, "We will be taking my limousine. It's the most comfortable I have for transporting more than a few people, and it is also appropriate for distinguished guests. Mai opened and closed the door for both the emperor and Kantalo before going to the driver's seat. Being a modern limousine, it of course hovered instead of went on wheels. Beyond that, it was necessary given the rather few roads in the Diablo Desert.

Ten miles wasn't very far, but there wasn't much to look at out the window either save for the odd giant mushroom or rock the car zoomed past every minute or two. "So, anything I should know about your boss?" Pilaf asked as they approached their destination.

~Status~

Pilaf: Enjoying his day.
Mai: Working on something.
Shu: Working on something.
The Plan: Try to earn a favor.

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Prince Vegeta

User Image

I wasn’t sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two.
It was as though the only thing holding my body together was my one burning desire to be better then Kakarot.

It wasnt long before Vegeta landed near Bulma and Trunks. He looked at them, then at a strange male that looked strikingly similar to Kakarot. However, he could tell this wasnt Kakarot. This man was wearing Saiyan battle armor, and was about two or three shades darker than Kakarot. Vegeta heard the last few words that came out of the man's mouth. Apparently, this was Kakarot's father. "Dont blame me for your oldest son's weakness." he said as his eyes narrowed at the man.

Then something happened inside of me. I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t care about being better than Kakarot. I didn’t care about being a Super Saiyan. I didn’t even care if I lived or not.

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"Not my problem." Chaya stated to Bun. "You want to set up a resource base, fine. Just be prepared to fight off the locals. I'm only calling dibs on this asteroid field. You can go mine that one over there."
And as suddenly as he spoke, Vegeta was gone from her mind. Had something happened?

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Fine
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Space Suit, Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys. Satchel of salvaged components.
Scanner: Examining make and model of unknown vessel
Local Power levels: 2 Saibamen (CS 9), Unknown Trade World Scout Ship
Log Update:If it causes trouble, a good Cosmic Cannon attack should be enough to hole the pest..

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Oh but I do." Bardock said as he slowly rose to stand, casting a glare at Vegeta. "A soldier is only as good as his commander. Raditz's weakness was a reflection of your own inept command. I'll bet you never gave him a chance to excel, to improve. I bet you just kept handing him out cake walks to keep him from getting stronger because he was low class. Three of you guys left out of the entire race and you still pushed him down."

Bardock was now getting a good head of steam going, his ire rising as he saw this arrogant little SOB glaring at him like he owned the place. The Saiyan clenched his fists.

"You keep giving me the eyeball, Prince, and I'll rip them out of your head. Now gimme a reason why I shouldn't boot your scrawny a** off my son's land. Your Son and your mate gave me their reasons, but with my son dead, I don't see why you'd even be here."

How am I feeling: Less hungry, now fight ready.
Who's around: my grandson, and the Briefs.
What am I thinking: Staring down Vegeta.

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Prince Vegeta

User Image

I wasn’t sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two.
It was as though the only thing holding my body together was my one burning desire to be better then Kakarot.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow as Bardock when he stated that Vegeta and Nappa never gave him any real assignments. "Yes, we tried sending him on a real mission, and look how that turned out." he said in a smug tone of voice. Of course, he was speaking of raditz' mission to go get Kakarot, which failed horribly. Vegeta snickered a little as Bardock asked him asked his reason for being there like he owned the place. "I'm welcome here. Moreso than you." he said to Bardock. Vegeta had been around for a while...and Chi-chi usually didnt mind him popping in every once in a while...Usually, it was just to drop trunks off when he didnt feel like going alone. At that moment, he rememberred his telepathic conversation with Chaya. He smirked. "You're going to have to hold on a minute Chaya. I've found Kakarot's father, but he seems to be injured." he said in Chaya's mind. Oh yes...this was definately going to be fun. He looked at the overconfident Bardock with a smug grin on his face. "But if you feel like putting me out, be my guest. You're more than welcome to try." He said, sounding slightly amused by the thought.

Then something happened inside of me. I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t care about being better than Kakarot. I didn’t care about being a Super Saiyan. I didn’t even care if I lived or not.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces