Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Chaya stood at the fortified entrance to an old Red Ribbon Army Base nestled in a creavace of a rocky wasteland. The Saiyaness was unfamiliar with the Red Ribbon Organization, nor did she care to know much about them. All that really mattered was that they left abandond bases like this in convenient locations for her and that they tended to stay abandoned.
This place seemed particularly sturdy, and with the size of the game in the area, near an exploitable resource for food. The majority of the structure was already there and just needed to be repaired and upgraded to Saiyan Specifications to be liveable and defendable. It would serve as a perfect place to live for now. The Prince had no intention of leaving the planet, and since he wasn't going anywhere, Chaya was probably going to have to live on this planet for a time as well. Probably a long time.

"It will do...it will do." She said with a sway of her tail. "But I had better get started clearing this debris and vegetation....then I need to start salvaging parts and supplies. It will take a lot of work to get this in working condition."
Chaya reached behind her breastplate and drew her Saibaman seeder, a vial containing saibaman seeds and their growth elixer. She planted six Saibamen, applied the elixer, and stepped back with a smirk.
"Now, elixer, MAKE MY MONSTERS GROW!"

Almost on command, the saibamen sprouted up and crawled their way to the surface, screaching and cackling as the little green horrors took stock of their new surroundings, claws twitching energetically as they awaited their mistress' orders.
Patting one on the head, affectionately, Chaya then pointed to the base and all the Saibamen followed her gesture.
"This needs to be made liveable. Clear out the rubble and vegetation. You may eat any living creature you find in there, but do not make a mess."

With an eager screach, the Saibamen went at it, using their ki attacks and unusual strength to start making quick work of the old base. As they worked, Chaya drew out her CDP and started ploting viable locations to begin scrounging for resources. Perhaps the best source for materials lay in the sky above, where the remains of two massive planetoids hung, one being the former moon of this world, the other being some rogue planet that had recently been destroyed.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Fine
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys.
Scanner: Detecting numerous sources of extraterrestrial technology
Local Power levels: 6 Saibamen (CS 9)
Log Update: [I wonder if I should be concerned with all the wrecked bases and the abandoned vessels I've found.../i].

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
jix-kun
Karri

User Image

To be perfectly honest with you...

Karri was flying through the air aimlessly, looking for someplace where she could get a drink when her scouter started reading off a rather high power level. At first, she thought it was just Vegeta's babysitter, but she decided to take a look anyway. She tilted her head in the direction of this power level and her eyes widened. It was far away...but she was positive...she knew that bald head and color armor anywhere. Karri landed in front of the man who she was sure she rememberred. Apon closer examination, she was positive it was "Nappa...." she said, loud enough for him to hear. She could remember some of the most amusing times involving nappa...oh...there was this one time....

~~FLASHBACK!!!~~

Karri was standing on the side of the medical bay door. Sero was in the recovery pod due to injuries he had suffered on their most recent mission. She looked at him, sighing. That idiot always seemed to get himself hurt. Karri's attention was soon drawn by a huge figure standing over her. She looked up. It was her commanding officer, Nappa himself. He held up a piece of paper before starting to read. "Sero and karri, your next assignment is Planet Sushi....mmm, Sushi" Karri rolled her eyes before playfully punching Nappa in the arm. "Two in the same day? What the f*ck? Are we filling in for the f*ckin low-levels or somethin'?" She asked. Nappa looked at her and laughed a bit. "Even better news, you have twenty minutes to get ready before its time for you to go!" Nappa said. Karri was pissed about this..but she couldnt help but to laugh at the way nappa said it. She was about to go when Nappa opened his mouth again "Even better news! Prince Vegeta and I are going with you to examine your performance! Its gonna be a biiiig day for you." he said. Karri clenched her fists. Damn...just her luck...a performance test and she didnt have her partner with her. Karri walked out of the medical bay without much of a word.

When she, Nappa, and Prince Vegeta arrived, Karri quickly got to work, destroying many buildings and whatnot, wreaking havoc all accross the planet. This lasted for about two hours while Nappa followed her with a clip-board, writing what she assumed was a report on her progress. After she was done killing anything and everything bigger than a fly on the planet, Nappa looked at her. "Okay, lets eat some sushi...mmm...sushi..." Nappa said. Karri raised an eyebrow. "Arent you gonna let me see the results?" She asked. Nappa got a confused look on his face. "What results? Are you pregnant? I think you need a pee stick for that.." Nappa said. Karri's eyes widened. "Wha-no! The results of the f*ckin perfomance exam!" she yelled. Nappa still looked confused. "What performance exam?" he asked. Karri was annoyed. She snatched the clip-board out of his hand. On it, was a sheet of paper with a pretty picture of a butterfly...a butterfly...really? Karri flipped the paper over, looking at the other side. What she saw made her gag. It was a love letter from prince Vegeta, addressed to her. She wrinkled her nose a bit in disgust. She was like...what? six or seven years older than him? Karri threw the paper into the air before blasting it. Her eyes narrowed. "Lets just eat already. Im f*ckin starving..." she said, still looking at Vegeta with a weirded out look.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

Karri looked up a the enourmous man...he was like seven feet tall. She was only 5'4. "aint got no more hair to lose, eh?" she asked.

...I dont give a damn

Karri's Overly Obnoxious Creator:

Its probably just the liqor talking to me...but

power lv: 30,000/30,000

Surrounding power levels?: Prince Vegeta's babysitter.

Mood: Pissed off!

Current goals: Put her in her place

Personal log: I know this scientist/babysitter b*tch isnt talking down to me

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Bardock looked once more at the microwaved vittles Gohan was cooking up and he looked back outside. The Saiyan twitched his tail and then paced towards the door.
"Think I'll go rustle up something else to eat. I don't wanna be a bother to you, boys." He said.
Stepping outside, Bardock scanned the terrain and started sniffing, trying to pick up a scent of something worth tracking and killing.

Making do until I get a Scouter
Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
How am I feeling: Punched mysefl in the face. Feeling better.
Who's around: Goten, my Grandson.
What am I thinking: There's gotta be some kind of tasty critter around somewhere here.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

Bulma's eye twitched with irritation. Now of all times he decided to take her son to the park. Nevertheless, she played it cool.

"Oh yeah, I comepletely understand an-" YOINK!

Bulma quickly grabbed Trunks' arm and ran away to the end of the street. She quickly took out a capsule and threw it out on the street. Instantly it turned into a light pink hovercraft. Wasting no time, she threw Trunks in the backseat and swiftly got in. The engine roared to life and she instantly sped away.

"I Regret nothing!"

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

Ice creaked under the heavy weight of Raditz. The land before him was vast and vacant, covered under an endless blanket of snow. The area was ripped by freezing, sharp winds. The fur of the man's tail stood on end as he tried to preserve his body's temperature.

The vengeful Saiyan held his injured arm in silence. The only sounds his sharp ears could keep up was the creak of the ice and the cry of the winds as they ravaged the surrounding area. Fresh blood dripped down his cut arm, over the hand which held it tight to his chest. Numerous scratch marks were easily noticeable against his light olive skin, a byproduct of rolling off the rocky terrain of hell to save himself from a worse fate.

What a pitiful state to be in, he thought, preferring to save himself the vocal effort of speaking to himself. His chest heaved to suck in another mouth full of air. His wounds were fresh. Whatever encounter he had been in had not long ended. The air stung his lungs, sharp and burning.

Raditz knew the pain was necessary. He needed to catch his breath and find somewhere to rest. The Saiyan turned to look behind him. His eyes were unable to pick up anything against the white landscape. It seemed he had not been followed after all.

The long-haired warrior almost rose his ki to take flight until a painful memory resurfaced: His death as a result of carelessness. His breathing steadied as he reached the end of the frozen lake. He looked back at the lake. He could have easily fallen under the ice, but it had been a necessary risk. Too much time would have been wasted had he chosen to go around the body of frozen water.

The large Saiyan resumed walking and kept a steady gaze all about the area. Maybe it was paranoia keeping him on his toes, but he would rather be on the ready than be taken by surprise. Without a scouter, Raditz was forced to used his basic senses to detect a predator. He kept looking all around as he climbed up a chain of mountains. The snow grew thicker here, but there was evidence that ice had once been melted away.

Raditz paused to examine the edge of a rock. He bent down to snap a chip off with his good hand. He placed it under his powerful noise and smelled a burnt, flaky scent. How queer. Raditz looked around again. There was no sign of any thermal vents up here. Raditz looked up the slope of the mountain. He might find his answer if he kept heading forward. Plus, he would have a better vantage point if that four-eyed freak was following him.

The warrior let his injured arm down to keep hold over the rock. He began to recount the events that led him to this most embarrassing state.

FLASHBACK TIME!!!!

A blinding light enveloped all of Hell. Anyone with half a brain would have blocked the light, but not Reccomme. Raditz had just been freed with the help of his prison mate, some psuedo-Namekian with a Superiority complex. The being in question was a shape-shifter and had adopted the appearance of a Namekian to trick a guard into opening the cell to fake mistaken identity. Raditz had knocked the guard out and unlocked the cuffs holding him against the annoying pest.

Before he left, Raditz shoved the key down the pink guy's throat. “Here! I hope you choke on this key after blabbering of starving on some rat's hole of a planet!” Raditz walked briskly out of cell as he heard the alien choke on the key. He spotted a familiar figure in the distance. It was Guldo, one of the Ginyu Force members. They were busy beating up more of the prison guards.

Like many before him, Raditz was a proud Saiyan warrior, but he was aware of the gap between his power and them! He tried to maneuver out of the eye, but it was too late. Guldo noticed the long spiky hair and called him out. “Hey, it's that skunk Saiyan Raditz!” Reccome, Burter, and Jeice turned back to look. So it was!

“Hey, we haven't seen one of your kind in a while,” spoke Jeice, with that infuriating accent. He took a couple steps toward the Saiyan. Raditz muttered a low, throaty growl. Four against One. He didn't like those odds.

Guldo rushed ahead of the pack. “Wait. Let me have him. You guys never let me have any fun!”

Burter smiled. “Let's play rock-paper-scissors to see who gets him.” The four huddled together first and stroke their stupid possess. Raditz was more annoyed by this, but he was aware his situation was quite a mess. Fortunately, Guldo won.

“Darn, again!” Reccomme sighed.

“Yes! Get ready, raggedy Saiyan!” Guldo disappeared. The next moment, Raditz felt a strong punch to his gut. He stepped back in pain.

“Damn it,” Raditz coughed out blood.

Raditz then took flight off from the rest of the group, but Guldo was a tricky fellow. He caught up using his time stop. Raditz felt a heavy blow to his back as he was hit by many dull rocks. A large rock caught him off guard and he crashed down into the rocky terrain. Raditz forced himself up.

“I'll be DAMNED if I let that freak of nature kill me! I am Raditz, a Saiyan and I will not flee like a coward!”

Honestly, he was greatly afraid of dieing again. If the tales were true, he would end his existence if he died while he was dead. Raditz looked up as he saw large point spikes floating in the air. How was Guldo capable of--

“DIE, filthy SAIYAN!”

Raditz rolled under cover of a chain of rocks and natural debris. He scratched his arm and legs on some jagged rocks. He stopped to catch his breath. There was no way he was going to out run Guldo like this. He took a moment to peek at his enemy. The frog man was catching his breath. This was his chance.

Raditz ran out of cover with an energy bomb in hand. His hands cracked with purple energy. “Take this, you over grown toad! SATURDAY CRUSH!” The powerful orb caught Guldo off guard and seemed to end his existence in a splended explosion. Unfortunately, Reccomme had taken the hit instead, left little more than smoking from the attack.
“Nice try little monkey man, but Reccomme is gonna put the beat down on your scrawny a**!”

Raditz's eyes widened. As if it wasn't bad enough, the rest of Ginyu's team showed up! He had no choice now. He had to run! Raditz started flying off as fast as he could. The Ginyu Force laughed and shot weak blasts of ki. They didn't want to kill, just break a few bones here and there. It all stopped when Guldo said. “STOP! You're gonna hit the CAPTAIN!”

Burter looked confuse. “Huh?”

They all stopped for a moment. When the smoke cleared, they could see Ginyu sitting in a cell in plain sight, just out of reach from the blast zone. The Ginyus were shocked. They panicked for their sakes.

“What are we gonna do now? You dolts could have hit the capn,” Jeice said, nearly pulling his luscious, white hair from its roots.

Burter growled. “Guldo, go and make small talk. With Captain Ginyu. We, er, were never here. We're...having fun somewhere else, got it?!”

Guldo growled. “Why do I gotta--”

“JUST GO,” they shouted unison, and grabbed him and threw him forward.

By the time this was finished, Raditz was already out of hell's gates. The Ginyus left to a separate part of hell to keep suspicious off their potential disaster.

END FLASHBACK

“Such is the life of a low-class Saiyan,” he thought, with a sad shake of his head. However, Raditz was sure things would soon turn better for him.

“Well, at least I have my wits about me. Once I'm done here, Kakarot will be in for quite a surprise. Yes. The Return of Raditz has finally come! WAHAHAHA! Ugh!”

The Saiyan had not noticed a piece of metal lying in the snow. His foot had caught the wrought iron and caused him to stumble into the snow. His body laid in the snow, cold and bloody. This wasn't such a good start, after all.

Location: Tsumisumbri Mountains, Wheelo's Fortress (Destroyed)
Power Level: 15,000/28,000
CS: 10
Objective: Find shelter
Current Form: Normal, damaged

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Frieza’s Xenologist cringed when she heard the imp sigh at the lack of information she had about finding her employer. Turning back to face him as she spoke, Kantalo said, “I can locate his power level the moment he arrives on this planet’s surface. However, I am not capable of flight, and I am unaware of your planet’s terrain. When I do locate him, I can give you his exact coordinates.”

Her tone was steeled to assure her present company that she knew what she was doing; it did little to make herself feel more at ease though. Lord Frieza should have made his way to the planet by now, shouldn’t he? Perhaps Hell was more complicated than she understood, and Lord Frieza needed more time to make his way to the portal. All she could do now was wait, and be polite towards this Emperor of Earth. Not a hard task, but at the same time, she was ill-informed when it came to Earthling customs, and could accidentally offend this…what was he exactly anyways? Dr. Kantalo’s curiosity was itching to know, but asking might be considered rude, and she couldn’t afford to offend him.

To take her mind off of these things, she did another scan of Earth with her goggles’ scouter setting, hoping this time she would have better luck with finding Frieza’s power level. Though Pilaf claimed this planet was large, she has been to others with larger masses than this one. She kept this piece of information to herself, as it might also offend the Emperor to know that the size of his planet did not intimidate her. It was the fact that she lacked information about its geography that kept her from finding Lord Frieza on her own.

Dr. Kantalo was highly intelligent, and inquizzitive, but not stupid. Lord Frieza needed her alive and well, or else the Phantom would not have appeared to her to begin with.

User Image

Dr. Kantalo's Clipboard Data!

Power Level/Combat Strength: 18,000 - CS 9
HP Level: 100%
Mood: Confident on the outside, Worried and Anxious on the inside.
Weapon Equiped: Injection Gun loaded with unknown bio-chemical
Local Inhabitants: Emperor Pilaf, Mai (With Shu getting them both a drink!)
Current Observations: The Emperor of Earth must not get out much if he believes his planet to be large. 8| Wonder what he is exactly…must resist asking him until I locate Lord Frieza.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Empty, rusted, and long forgotten, the large insectoid ship sat in a state of disrepair. It had been decades since a iving soul had set foot upon it, and had not a planetary sweep from the Seeker pinpointed its location and its extraterrestrial nature, it would have remained undisturbed. But now, the sounds of booted feet echoed through its empty hallways and the light from a small flashlight shone in the darkness.

"This is a PTO ship." Chaya muttered as she shone the light from her scouter down the hall and into a room. "Good condition...but why was it abandoned? And who did it belong to?"
The Saiyan woman did not recognize the sigils on the hull and on the walls, nor did she recognize the armor design of the spare suits she had found. It was close to Frieza's army, but still separate.

"Ugh. It doesn't matter." She told herself as she pulled aside a door. "All that matters is that this has things I need...and there they are. Right where I thought they'd be."
The healing tanks sat there, three in number beyond the doorway. These vital pieces of medical hardware were like striking gold on this primitive world. The ability to heal in minutes what would take months normally was priceless, and it would have taken weeks to build some on her own, longer if she had to fabricate the parts. With what lay in this room, she could have an operational medical bay within a few days at most. These three tanks were a resource coup. And soon they would be hers.

She activated her comlink and called her nearby ship.
"Lock onto my signal." She ordered the shi's computer. "Transmitting camera feed. Begin cutting proceedure in area B-22 using a standard grid."
Chaya pulled out her CDP and typed up a pattern for her laser to follow and then stepped back out into the hallway. A laser cutting beam started burning through the hull above the tanks and then cut a pattern out of the roof. The cut pattern was pulled away, revealing Chaya's ship hovering overhead. At her guidance, a pair of Saibamen descended from cables and together, Chaya and the saibamen began dissasembling the healing tanks and having them tractor beamed into the cargo bay of her vessel.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Inventory: Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys.
Scanner: Coordinating hull breach tool.
Local Power levels: 2 Saibamen (CS 9)
Log Update: I wonder if the power core is salvageable as well.../i].

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Turles the Saiyan warrior

User Image

Out in the Paprika wastelands was desolate and unbearable in climate terms. Yet, sitting on top of one of the rock formations that jutted out of the ground was Turles. Former captian of the Turles Crusher Corps. He had quickly fled out of his torture chamber and rebelled against his captors. Soon after, he fled Hell and ended up in the wastelands.

His second chance at life had many oppertunites. He could redeem himself and do a better good for humanity.

But to hell with that! He was gonna get his! Vengence was right on his mind. He was obessed with one thing with so much hatred as much as he hated Christmas.

Kakarotto.

Ever since he died, he plotted for revenge against the fool and his family. Before he could do that though, he needed to find an oppertunity that spelled weakness for the Son family.

Before he could do that, the needs of the body must be met. Turles got off his hindquarters and flew off to a better location to where a food source dwelled.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Arale Norimaki The Android

User Image

Arale gleefuly ran to the the cosmetic counter and stared at the large, beautifully shaped perfume bottles. Eager to try on their many scents. She grabbed one of the bottles that was shaped like a heart and tried some on. It smelled like vanilla and chocolate. She was about to grab another one when a little girl with blonde pigtails came slowly beside her with curiousity on her face. Not wanting to be a hoarder, Arale gave the little girl a perfume bottle that was in the shape of a flower. "I think that one smells nice," she said happily.

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KURI

Reach For The Stars.
whitewhiteEven If You Miss,
whitewhitewhitewhiteYou'll Land On The Clouds.

User Image

███ ██ Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...

She slowed down from her adrenaline high of celebration, and just stood on air the wind causing her hair to whip wildly about as Kuri took time to think… in the excitement of it all she was bent on doing something real fun to celebrate, but now that she got a moment to think she had to wonder… was it for real, or was she just getting her hopes up? What torture it would be to have life dangling in front of her and never being able to reach it… She tightly balled one hand into a fist till her nails dug into her palms enough to make them bleed. She stared at her hand now filled with a puddle of blood that ran down her wrist in thin little red streams… It hurt, but it reassured her of her own existence in the mortal plane.
    She sat on aid cross legged her expression thoughtful as she did wonder… where was the closest dining facility? All the excitement of being alive works up a pretty big appetite. She had yet to find out what planet she was on, for now the only thing of real importance was if they had good cuisine, she hated going to planets that had bland tasteless food, she was in the mood for something hot and spicy!
    “Nothin like some Cajun fried catfish! Oooh And I could use some sautéed shrimp too! … and maybe some red beans and rice…” Kuri muttered to herself as she now found a task for herself to complete… eating good food.

██ ███Our deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure
    It is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

Emotion: Thoughtfull... somewhat
    Thoughts: Getting hped up like that makes me hungry, where's the closest food joint?
    Mission: Eat... perhaps something spicy
    Interacting with: no one
    Power level: I'm powered down 8/22,000
    The Pilaf Gang
    Emperor Pilaf, Mai, And Shu
    ~You two know what happens if you mess up...~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

"Hmm... So basically, you don't need help finding him as much as you need help getting back to him, right?" Pilaf asked the intruder turned guest. "In that case, just let me know when you pick him up on your... Well, what would you use to locate your employer, hmm?" the emperor asked as he spun his chair to face Kantalo If he could get anything useful out of this little exchange, he was going to try and get it. "Is it some sort of device? If it is, once you locate him and I bring you along to him, might I have a look at it?"

Shu returned after a few moments and handed the guest her drink before taking a seat at a third panel, taking a gulp of his own glass of water. The ninja dog and Mai seemed to begin working on something else, probably some other kind of duty they were assigned for today.

~Status~

Pilaf: Enjoying his day.
    Mai: Working on something.
    Shu: Working on something.
    The Plan: Try to earn a favor.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Partygoer 500
    User Image

The Leader of the Ginyu Force, I am Captain Ginyu!!

The Sugar Spice Dance Studio, SSDS, was packed with amateurs. Half didn't know a pirouette from a fouetté en tournant. The ones that seemed to be getting the hand of the technique had awful timing. It was enough to make Ginyu's blood boil.

"This is unacceptable! It's like they're spitting in my face! AH!"

The Captain raised his left hand, intending to blow the studio apart. "Never again! NO MORE OF THIS!"

Captain Ginyu started to charge ki into his hand. He was just across the street from it. People grew frightened as the wind whipped around the purple warrior. It was time to make these people pay for destroying such a fine art!

"I hope they all burn in hell!" He shot a purple blast of ki. So much for keeping under cover.

Captain's Log
    Power Level: 100/45,000
    CS: 11
    With: Random humans
    Where: Satan City
    Objective: Blast the studio to HELL
    User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Signature Look 250
    Chaya

User Image

The healing tanks recovered, Chaya explored deeper into the ship, looking for anything worth scavenging. Scouters, components, armor samples, currency, anything worth salvaging.
    After looking around, she finally came to the power core and found herself disapointed by what she saw. Having not been maintained in years, the Core was in such dissaray that it was effectively dead, Annoying, as she could have made great use of this thing.
    Chaya sighed and contented herself with taking some control panel components before falling back to where the healing tanks once were.
    "This op is over. Nothing else here is worth taking." She told herself as she floated up to her vessel. Once aboard, Chaya then pointed her vessel's nose skyward and shot into space, heading for the next destination on her hunt for salvage.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
    Inventory: Saibaman Seeder, Collapsible Datapad, Ship keys. Satchel of salvaged components.
    Scanner: Calculating local conditions.
    Local Power levels: 2 Saibamen (CS 9)
    Log Update: Lets see what resources lie among these rocks.../i].

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Partygoer 500
    User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

While lying still, he felt his body begin to become numb from the cold. It was a feeling he had not felt in a long time. It reminded him of how it felt when he was dieing except the pain he felt was not nearly as grievous. Not much could beat having a fist-sized whole through your chest. It was amazing he had been able to stay alive so many moments later, enough to gloat in that Namekian's face! Ha!

A small smile started to form on his face.

"That's right. Nappa and Vegeta. They were going to avenge me."

Raditz pushed himself over to sit on the snow. A scowl soon replaced the smile. What a load. If what the Namekian said was true, they surely used the balls to wish Kakarot back to life. Kakarot bested both my comrades, it seemed.

"But now I'm back. And all that will change. I'm no longer bound to anyone's will. I'm my own man now!"

Raditz forced himself to stand. He picked up the piece of iron pipe he had tripped over. It had rusted orange. The Saiyan rose his head from the object. Surely, this could not have just been lying here for no reason. A reflection of light caught him in the eye. He grunted and rose a hand to block the light.

Once sight returned, he took a careful peek. There was more debris around here. He chose to go and inspect. Raditz bent down and started digging in the snow around where he had seen the light. He started to find simple rubbish, mangled metal pieces, glass. He thought there would be little to nothing left, but as the seconds turned to minutes, Raditz started to wonder just what kind of place this had been before he arrived.

Why is there so much rubbish in this one area? Could there be more around me?

The Saiyan stopped to consider this. He rose off his knees and looked about him. The snow had numbed his injuries, but Raditz sneezed. He rubbed his nose. There was a strong likelihood to get a cold if he stayed out too long in this frozen wasteland, but being a Saiyan, he probably underestimated the severity of the elements. Raditz started to dig up on a random spot that looked good to his eye.

Location: Tsumisumbri Mountains, Wheelo's Fortress (Destroyed)
    Power Level: 15,000/28,000
    CS: 10
    Objective: Find shelter
    Current Form: Normal, damaged

User Image

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    User Image

A pteranadon swept lazily over Mt Paozu, eyes scanning the ground for something edible to swoop in and grab. A few lazy wheels in the air and the animal spies rustling in the trees below. The creature licks its lips and swoops in a little closer, hoping to flush whatever was causing that rustling out of cover.

Unfortunately for the Pteranadon, it did. With a battle yell, Bardock shot from the trees, grinning hungrily as he blasted from cover ready to strike down the flying reptile.

"Come to papa you leathery chicken!" He declared, lunging at the reptile with a punch. The powerful blow knocked the Pteranadon across the sky and Bardock sped to catch it and then kick it up into the sky. Once more he zipped away and reappeared in the path of the battered animal. With a flip kick, Bardock knocked the pteranadon down where it smashed through the trees and crashed into the Earth.

"Dinner is served." The Saiyan chuckled as he floated down to his kill. Bardock hefted the animal over his shoulder and started dragging it towards the house, pondering how he was gonna cook the thing and how it was going to taste.

Making do until I get a Scouter
    Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
    How am I feeling: Decent
    Who's around: Goten and Gohan
    What am I thinking: This'll do.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items