Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Humorist

User Image
      User Image
I HAVETO TOBREAKxF R E E
tab tab FROM THETHOUG HTSIN MY MIND
USE THE TIME I THAT HAVExI THAT HAVExI THAT HAVE

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The Noel Carol who opened the door was not the Noel Carol he expected to see. The seamster's eyes, which were normally bright golden and full of caustic sarcasm, now had red in its scleras, and read of defeat. Defeat of what, Fabrice wasn't quite sure, but he had a feeling that it wasn't something he should inquire about. The redhaired male dragged his blanket behind him, almost as if he had been longing for a sense of security. Noel could try to hide his feelings from Fabrice--he knew that it was something he probably did to everyone--but Fabrice wasn't going to allow himself be fooled this time. Did he pick a terrible time to visit him? He didn't think so. Even if Noel didn't want him there he wasn't going to leave him. Maybe he needed time alone, but Fabrice didn't like the idea of Noel being alone when he looked so . . . despondent. He always wanted to help others when they weren't feeling the best and it wasn't any different for a person who normally placed so many walls for a lot of the residents of this town.

The brunette expected the redhead's response. He didn't seem to be up for anything, and Fabrice placed his own desires to walk around with him in the back of his mind. The male seemed to need time in his home--the last thing he needed was to walk around and signal to everyone else how he felt. Fabrice saw a lot of himself in Noel in that instant. Despite how cheerful and loving Fabrice was towards most people, few things feared him more than having someone feel as if they were wasting their time on him. Whenever Fabrice had been crying--or even if he felt like crying--he would have secluded himself in his house as Noel was doing at the moment. Because Fabrice was always so approachable with people, he felt as if others were only obligated to help him through things rather than wanting to do it from their hearts. Fabrice didn't want to be a social obligation to people. How would the male have explained himself, anyway? He didn't really have many reasons to act the way he had, it was just the way he was. It was stupid in itself and he knew this.

What Fabrice didn't expect, however, were Noel's next words. Even in spite how he felt, he still wanted the painter around? He stood at the doorway for a few seconds while speechless. Most of the time Fabrice was the one who was always wanting to be with Noel, and in spite of the other's wishes he still insisted on hanging around him. It was such a change for him, but he felt that this wasn't for a reason--nothing that Noel did was without a reason. He soon shook his head, removing the shock floating in his mind before smiling to Noel.
                "Of course! I don't mind staying around with you."

The male allowed himself to walk in the house, wiping his feet on the male's mat to remove whatever dirt, grass and even sand that he possibly could. His hand was extended behind him, gently shutting the door behind them as he walked in. Even the atmosphere of the house was off to him; he didn't quite remember all of the rooms being this somber. Maybe it was from the absence of light, but to Fabrice it still felt heavy on his shoulders. He had a weight in his chest he wanted to remove at that instance, and after a couple of seconds of pondering he bit his tongue, held his breath and stared at Noel with his vibrant green eyes.

"And you know . . . Well, I realize that you're not one to get close to people, and maybe I'm just the same as the others . . ." By the Goddess, why he was he so nervous? It wasn't unusual for him to offer a shoulder to cry on when they needed it, but this was also Noel Carol. Was Fabrice . . . afraid of him? He didn't want to think that he was. He pulled out his shirt's collar while he found the tenacity to continue: ". . . But I'll always be here for you. Honestly, you can find me anywhere if you need me at any time. Drop by at my house, pull me away from the museum . . . you're free to do any of that whenever you want to. I mean, you've done it during the Music Festival," he chuckled. "and it hasn't inconvenienced me at all."

Fabrice finished playing with his shirt's collar, allowing his hand to drop to the side. "I'm not going to make you speak if you don't want to--and that's perfectly fine with me. I'll enjoy your presence all the same."

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I THAT HAVE I CANS A Y GOOD-BYE !
tab tab HAVE TO MAKE IT RiGHT, HAVE TO FiGHT
'CAUSE I KN↺W IN THE END IT'S WORTHWHILE

tab tab Diamond District: Noel's House tab tab Noel tab tab Empathetic tab tab French ⇒ "English" tab tab He's finally done! I'll be back to Pokemon now. >3<

catnip kitty

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

THOUGHTS: HELP PLEASE!
COMPANY: Al
OUTFIT: Outfit

Kat puffed softly as she ran seeing the festival up ahead. Running was hard work, but she would be turning around soon, so it wasn't so bad. As she paced herself getting closer and closer, she noticed a familiar face. Or rather a familiar frame standing now near some of the stand. Her eyes lighting up, Kat dashed down into the festival running past a few people before running around his feet a few times before stopping and keeling over slightly to catch her breath quickly. Pulling herself up, she smiled and pointed up at him. "Silly giant. Queen's don't go running. I'm training to beat everyone in the olypus." So close. In her defense, she'd only heard of them mentioned once or twice. She crossed her arms grinning. "You run all the time, and I'm going to beat you one day. You better be ready," she beamed with confidence.

Looking around at the stands, she seemed a bit confused before tugging at Al's sleeve to gain his attention again. "Giant man. What is going on?" She hadn't been in the Meadows long. It had seemed longer than it really was, but in reality, it had only been a few weeks ago that she had been thrown into Luci's home. She knew that festivals were kind of a big thing, but she'd never actually been to one herself. It was then she saw food being set up. An aray of different flavors and smell. "Mmm." Kat glanced up at Al before looking back to the festival. "Don't leave okay Mr. Giant. I'm going to go get changed!" Quickly pivoting, without another word, the small child dashed off in a blink of an eye back towards her home. It took her about ten minutes. She hadn't got far on her little legs. Once at home, she quickly showered and did her morning routine pulling on some tiny jeans and a light green hoodie.

Quicking yanking her shoes back on, she left the house leaving the door open being in such a hurry. Returning to Al, she huffed softly and giggled. "I'm super fast! I will beat you some time," she nodded crossing her arms. Turning to the festival, it seemed not everyone was set up yet. Maybe they had come to early? Looking away, she smiled and grabbed his sleeve pointing at a few trees. "Watch me!" Kat scurried over to the tree and let her eyes wander up the trunk under she managed to find a hole. Jumping up, she managed to get her small foot in the nook and grab a branch to pull herself up. The girl was sort of a daredevil. And that was an understatement. First running around without supervision. Now she was climbing trees. Even higher. "Do you see me?" Smiling with delight, she grabbed another branch and started to pull herself up to the next perch until she was a decent way up.

Kat looked down toward Al giggling. "Now I'm taller than you!" Lifting her hand to wave, she suddenly felt a bit shaky and hugged the branch. Sitting up slowly, she looked down with a soft breath and turned around lowered herself from the branch she was on not finding the branch bellow her. Looking down, she bit her lip softly and looked to the trunk to see if she could find a nook that she'd used before. No good. Kicking and holding onto her branch for dear life, she wined softly now becoming a bit worked up. "P-please help." Trying to pull herself back up, she couldn't seem to get her grip leaving her dangling. "Please!"

l Sailor Centaurus l

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
                                        o1. c σ m p α η y
                                        macaron.julian

o2. ℓ σ c α τ ι σ η
                                        macaron.julian's room

o3. ғ e e ℓ ι η g
                                        macaron.embarrassed and afraid

The rest of the night had been very fun with Genevieve and Julian. After Genevieve had braided his hair, Caspian couldn't help but do something to the girl's hair as well. So he ended up curling it and making it as gorgeous as he could. It was probably silly for a boy like him to know how to do things with hair, but he didn't care about it. Long hair had always interested him and he grew his hair long in spite of that interest. He taught himself how to do things to his hair (like curling and straightening it and what was best for it and all of that). Caspian had spent many years on ways to manage his hair, so it was no surprise that he knew just what to do with Genevieve's hair.

He had finished braiding it and took a step back, nodding his head and told her that she looked beautiful. The girl's hair looked naturally wavy, so all of the extra curls and waves made her look stunning. It was nice. It had been nice that Caspian got along so well with Genevieve. Back when he was still living at home, and at school really, he had never been good with females. They had found him blunt and boring and told him that he was too clumsy. He had gotten teased plenty, as well, for having hair longer than it should be. The fact of the matter was that back in his home town, no female wanted to be friends with, in their words, "a girly-boy."

But here was Genevieve, a girl that he had just met and the two of them got along so well already!

Caspian couldn't have been happier.

During that time, Caspian had somehow convinced Julian to let him style his hair too. Julian's hair was short, but it was so nice and all Caspian did was braid it a little here and there, before he undid them and put his hair back up in its usual ponytail. Caspian, though, told himself that he'd find something that looked nice on Julian. He'd figure out just the perfect hairstyle for the boy.

Anyway, after the little party with Genevieve, Julian and Caspian walked back to the inn together. The walk was slow, but it was nice because the two of them just ended up chatting not particularly about anything. Caspian couldn't lie if he was asked if he liked Julian. Because really, the boy was just so nice to him and he really did enjoy being around the male as much as he was. But when the two arrived back at the inn, Caspian had been a little sad because he didn't want to go back to his empty room. He wanted to stay and chat with Julian!

But right when Caspian turned away to go back to his own room.... Julian asked him if he wanted to come inside.

Caspian agreed to it... as long as Julian kept those filthy little demons away from him. And, to his surprise, Julian did. He kept his two cats as far away from Caspian as they could be and Caspian had been quite happy with it. The two had talked for hours more and eventually... Caspian had fallen asleep on the floor of Julian's room in the inn.

Which... is where he was now, on this new day of the Harvest Festival.

Really, Caspian should've known. He should've known that Julian couldn't keep them at bay while both of them slept. But he didn't think about it because he was too infatuated on everything that Julian had told him. He had been too invested in the boy's words and he eventually let himself fall asleep right on the floor of the boy's room!

The cashier woke up that morning to something tickling his face. He yawned and slowly opened his eyes, blinking the sleep away in the process. He sat up on his elbows and gazed around. This room wasn't his... He shifted, tried to stand up. But he felt a weight on his legs and he looked down and practically screamed. There it was. It was curled up on his legs, in his lap, sleeping. It was asleep! On him! Caspian felt a brush against his arm and he smacked his arm out, hitting the other thing, knocking it a few feet away from him. His eyes widened and he scrambled to stand up. The one creature that had been on his lap hissed at him and the other one meowed. Caspian flinched and looked around. Where the hell was Julian?!

He turned his head quickly and found the boy sleeping on his bed, curled up in the blankets. For a moment, Caspian forgot about them and instead stared at him. Julian looked so... so peaceful while he slept. He looked like a real life prince. But then one of them brushed against his leg and Caspian practically flew towards the bed. He let out a wheezy breath, before he reached a hand down and gently placed it on Julian's cheek.

For another moment, Caspian just stared down at him. He didn't want to wake up Julian... The boy just looked absolutely peaceful while he was sleeping!

There was another brush against his leg and a shiver ran through his body as he jumped up on the bed. He crawled over Julian and sat as far against the wall as he could manage, a hand placed on his chest to try to slow down his rapid heartbeat. Why did he have to fall asleep here... He'd never been more frightened in his entire life! Stupid... stupid... stupid creatures! He hated them and the way that they always flocked to him. Why couldn't they see that he was afraid of them?

"J-Julian, you idiot, wake up!" Caspian rasped, his eyes never leaving the two creatures who were standing near the bed.

He looked away from them for a moment and looked towards the door. He debated momentarily if he would be fast enough to fly off of the bed and out the door. But... no, no. He couldn't do that. He'd feel awful if he just up and left Julian without a word. So, reluctantly, Caspian decided to stay. As much as he didn't want to. Not with those horrendous creatures over there on the floor. Watching him. They could totally smell his fear, couldn't they?

Caspian shivered and shook his head. He said Julian's name again, But, of course, Julian stayed asleep. He didn't even move. A small whimper escaped his lips and he wracked his brain on what he should do. He sighed and did the first thing that came to mind. He crawled towards Julian and crawled on top of him, sitting down on his lower stomach. Caspian decided to ignore the slight heat he felt on his face and instead, he placed a hand on Julian's cheek and the other one on his chest.

Caspian leaned forward a bit and he let out a quiet sigh, "Oh Jules, sweetie, it's time to wake up~!"

{ ooc ;; i dont even know where this post was going or what happened but tHERE YOU GO SAN. lemme know if you want an edit~! }

sanchan-hime

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

ᴛᴊ ; ᴛɪᴛᴜs ᴊᴀɴsᴋʏ()XXXXX
XXXXXT h e xxB a r t e n d e r

I know your type : : You're daddy's little girl - Just take a bite
Let me S H A K E up your world- -'Cause just ONE NIGHT COULDN'T BE SO WRONG [ ]
I'm gonna make you lose control xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx She was so shy
xxxxxTill I drove her wild ()
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I make them good girls go bad
You were hanging in the corner : : With your five best friends
You heard that I was [ T R O U B L E ]
But you couldn't resist xxxxxxxxxxx
- - -

( T I T U S )TJ stared at Luka with a look of annoyance on his face. Why couldn't the idiot just hand over Bianco? He needed a pick-me-up and Bianco was definitely that pick-me-up! But there was Luka just holding his little chick and not sharing at all! TJ absolutely knew that Bianco wanted to be held by him and not Luka! Really, he did! Everytime he helped in the chicken coop, little Bianco always came towards him and chirped around him until he picked him up! So how could ----

A bright smile spread across TJ's face when Luka let Bianco move from his hands and into his own. He let out a soft sigh and brought the chick close to his face, his smile growing bigger as the chick chirped and flapped its wings around him.

TJ let out another soft sigh and shifted his gaze towards Luka. He raised an eyebrow as the boy started to speak about today. He bit down on his lip. The... Harvest Festival? Was that really today? He vaguely listened as Luka went on to talk about a helper to his petting zoo, but TJ's thoughts were preoccupied with thoughts of... Sal. Usually on the Harvest Festival, he was out with Sal. Usually he was there helping him with his gorgeous flowers or he and Sal were just taking a stroll through the festival and check out all of the stands. But... this year would be different. He wouldn't be with Sal. If anything he'd be walking around and trying to avoid Sal.

After running into him... and then what happened with Noel...

TJ shook his head and looked back at Luka. If he had a choice, it'd be to hole himself inside all day. To ignore the festival and just stay inside. Stay inside and just curl up under the covers and --- and... what? What was the end of that? Think about Sal? Think about Noel? Think about how he lost both of his best friends and how it was his fault? No... no. He didn't like that. He'd drive himself completely mad if he did that.

With a reluctant sigh, TJ nodded his head.

"Alright, if you really want my help, I will help you. It's not like I have anything better to do anyway."

He lifted his head and looked at Luka. He flashed him a small smile and turned, heading towards the door. He paused and slipped on his shoes, "C'mon, slowpoke, we should get back to the animals, right?" He held Bianco in one hand and pulled open the door with the other. He waited until Luka was out, before he shut and locked the door behind the both of them.

With that done and out of the way, TJ started walking towards the Festival area. At least it wouldn't take long to get there, since it was in the general area where he lived.

"Hey Luka...? If you... if you heard rumors about me doing something bad to someone, you wouldn't like... stop being my friend, would you?" He was referring to what happened with Noel the night before. He honestly had no idea if anyone knew of what happened and honestly TJ hoped that no one did know. It would save him a severe a** kicking from his sister and probably a lot of hateful things said behind his back... But, he had that feeling, that one way or another, everyone would find out. It would spread around and Titus Jansky would be known as the biggest a*****e in all of Houseki Meadows.

"A-ahh, sorry, that was a stupid question, wasn't it? You don't have to answer that."

Despite what he said, though, he did want Luka to answer it.

He wanted to know if he'd at least have one person who wouldn't hate him.

He hated himself so really it'd be nice to know if there was one person who didn't hate him.

Don't ʋи∂ɛяɛƨтιмαтɛ the тнιиɢƨ that I will do!!

Quote:
oops sorry for the delay sailor !! D: also kind of lame, im sorry

l Sailor Centaurus l

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image
The only way you get there Is one step at a time
When you can't WAITany L O N G E R
tab BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

██ тнєяє's иo END ɩɲ SIGHT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Harvest Festival tab A woman [Kalina] tab Curious tab Hope this was fine! Let me know if I should change something!
━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━

Genevieve's smile widened at Caspian's reaction to his hair. "Of course! Your hair was just as fun as I anticipated it to be!" She beamed at him. She wasn't a hair stylist, but she had fun styling his hair all the same. Happiness rose in her at the thought of touching someone's hair freely. Genevieve loved giving people different hairstyles, though a lot of people she talked to weren't quite as open-minded to that aspect. Caspian, however, was a different story! He was the little brother Genevieve wished she had growing up. It would have made her house life a lot less lonely . . .

Caspian somehow managed to convince Julian to let his hair be styled, too, and Genevieve helped Caspian in supplying all of the hair ties and accessories he needed for the meanwhile. His hair was pretty short, but Caspian was able to give him a couple adorable little braids for the side of his hair, and for Genevieve that would suffice. She gushed once Cassie had finished his duties with him.
                                                  "He truly is a jeweled prince! You should wear nice hairstyles like that more often--it really suits you. I'm sure Cassie agrees with you as well!"

The two boys stayed with Genevieve for a little while before they decided that they needed to travel back to the inn. The blonde nodded to them, understanding that sleep was important as well. She waved to them, telling them that they were free to visit her anytime they wished. As they walked off, Genevieve watched them speak to each other. If she didn't know better, she would have assumed that the two boys were getting along well--as in, really well. She giggled to herself when she walked back into her house and closed the door. Julian acted different when he was around Caspian, and Genevieve wondered if Cassie was that person for him. She couldn't jump to conclusions yet, but she had a feeling that she was on the right track with her thoughts.

She wrapped up the uneaten brownies, storing them in the fridge for her to eat later. She then slipped into her pajamas and spent some time with Benji to make up for the earlier time spent with Cassie and Jewel. She then hopped onto her bed and fell asleep for the evening, anticipating for future events.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Genevieve let out a yawn as the Sun's rays peeked through her window. She rubbed her eyes as she picked an outfit from her closet and walked to her bathroom. She had woken up a little later than she usually did, but she wasn't worried. The calendar posted on her bedroom told her that today was the day of the Harvest Festival, so Genevieve didn't need to worry about going to work today (which was honestly a relief for her--she needed to wash her uniform anyway. She planned on doing that once she returned home for today). She walked over to her bathtub and turned the faucets on, allowing her to step under a stream of water for a shower. Her mind was occupied with what thoughts she was going to do for the day--she didn't recall hearing about a stand being set for the cafe, though it wasn't a big problem for her. The cafe was popular enough as is, and it wouldn't make too much of a difference to her. However, she was a spontaneous person, and if plans were to come on at the last minute she'd have no problem in adjusting accordingly.

After a few minutes she turned the faucets off and stepped out from the shower. She grabbed a towel from her cabinet and quickly began to dry herself off. She slipped onto a dress for the day and continued to focus on her thick blond hair. Her brush combed through her hair, slowly but surely giving it some organization that it desperately needed. Though her hair eventually curled itself after minutes of combing it, at the very least it wasn't tangled for her anymore. She looked through her drawer of cosmetics and gave herself a layer of mascara and light-colored lipgloss. Her eyes were staring at her reflection--at the rosy beige dress she chose, and some gold-colored accessories she chose to go with them. She slipped into a pair of gold-colored sandals and she made her way downstairs for breakfast. She took a cup of yogurt from her fridge, chopped up strawberries and threw in a couple raspberries in the yogurt to create a small parfait for herself. She smiled to herself at her creation, but before she ate it, she walked over to her cat's food bowl and gave more cat food and water for the water bowl. A laugh escaped her as she watched her cat eat the food like he had been starving for the majority of his life. Genevieve always made sure he was well-fed, so hoped that a lot of people weren't worried about Benji never getting the proper nutrients he needed.

The blonde poured herself a glass of apple juice to go along with her breakfast. She walked to her sink and placed her dishes there once she was done--time was constricted with her for now, though she knew that she would get to those also once she returned home from the day. She then traveled back to her bathroom to brush her teeth. A chill entered the room when Genevieve left the door open, and she surmised that it was a chilly morning outside. A small smile remained on her face as she grabbed a jacket from her closet. Making sure for a final time that her sandals were fastened to her feet, she grabbed small trinkets from her counter and walked out of the door, allowing it to close behind her. She twisted the knob on it once, just to ensure that the locked door would do its job before walking away from the Diamond District.

Though her thoughts of the chilly air were correct, it didn't sour her mood at all. Far from it--it made her anticipate for what the day would bring to her. By the time she arrived to the Ruby District crowds were already making their way through the place. She seemed to have come just in time for the festival, and her smile widened when she took in the sights around her. People were scattered from booth to booth, inquiring and gaining knowledge about businesses both old and new; both well-known and obscure. It warmed the girl's heart to see everyone explore their curiosities of the world around them, and she hoped that whatever stores were out there would get the results they hoped to attain from this days event wherever they were. A giggle passed her lips--she was getting far too philosophical in the mornings, wasn't she . . . She always looked at everything with a ray of hope and that didn't change with any other day. Even during her darkest days, she knew that there was always a light at the end of it all, and that thought alone was enough to make her continue the path she was traveling on.

The chill nipped at Genevieve's legs and feet. In hindsight she probably should have came better prepared for the weather, but she wasn't going to turn back now. Her eyes caught ahold of one of the stands--the one by the town's priest, she thought? But it was the dark-skinned girl beside her that caught her attention. Her eyes lit up at the crystals, bags of what the girl assumed to be powder of some kind, and other mystic-like items. Though the white-haired priest seemed occupied with one of the town's bartenders, the girl seemed to be on her own for the meanwhile. She walked closer to the table, her eyes lighting up as she got a closer look at the items.

"How precious!"
                                                  she cooed as she stared at the items. A different scent wafted its way through her nostrils, and Genevieve released a deep sigh. "This table seems to be absolutely peaceful--probably perfect to get away from the chaos of the festival and relax for a while. It might have just started, but I wouldn't underestimate the wonders of a peaceful atmosphere." The blonde then turned her attention on the woman who was holding the booth. "You're one of the newer people in the town, aren't you? I think I've seen you at the same inn that Jewel stays at . . . Oh! I'm Genevieve, by the way, and I work at the cafe as the waitress. Jewel--Julian is his actual name--is a coworker of mine."

Of course, Genevieve didn't really know who all the woman knew and didn't know yet, but Genevieve didn't have any problems in wanting to speak to her. She absolutely adored her craft so far, and Genevieve gazed at all the items in awe. "You seem to have a pretty gorgeous stand here! I'm absolutely mesmerized by some of the items you have . . . I'm curious about what they do."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The only way you get there Is one step at a time
ωнєи чoυ иεε∂ ʈი f--find the STRENGTH

tab BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT
It is your FAITH that makes you STRONGER

Grim Fatale

Supreme Cat

User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Aikya busied herself tidying up around her hut. A soft melodic hum could be heard as she worked. Her long hair was pulled up in a messy bun which ran out into a ponytail; it was a quick hairstyle to keep the long locks from getting in her way as she cleaned. Her hut wasn't too dirty, but she felt it was best to keep things clean, even if she leave deeper in the forest and had few people who'd actually venture to her home to see her. She didn't feel bad about this, in fact she liked the isolation from everyone, the peace and quiet it brought her. To be out in the woods where she could be surrounded by nature all the time. Plants and animals where much easier for her to deal with than humans. She wasn't the best with people, and it seemed that quite a few of them tended to avoid her, which is why her current residence suited her well. Occasionally she'd make her way into town, but for the most part she kept to the forest, the place she felt most comfortable in.

Aikya slowed as she finished cleaning the inside of her hut. Satisfied with he work, she put her cleaning supplies away and let her hair down again. She gave a small stretch to relieve her muscles from an stiffness she had gained while working around her home. Another soft hum escaped her lips as she moved outside to takes nice stroll through the forest. However, a thought stopped her. It was the Harvest Festival in town, wasn't it? Perhaps she should make a visit into town. She usually avoided the crowds, but it was nice to visit town during festivals as there was always something happening. Besides, sometime there were interesting things being sold at booths that you normally wouldn't be able to buy.

With her mind made up, the hermit began her walk towards town. She wasn't in a hurry, it was still morning and the festival would continue until evening when they all gathered for a feast at one of the townspeople's homes. Of course, she wasn't planning on attending that part of the festival; she wouldn't feel comfortable, nor did she think her presence would be appealing to others. Aikya was well aware that many didn't like her, or rather, didn't understand her, but it bothered her not. She had her forest, and that's all that mattered.

The purple-eyed girl stopped and stared at the tree tops above her, tilting her head in silent question. Finally a small smile formed on her face as she held out and arm, "There's no need to be afraid." Her voice washed over the area like a calming breeze. She waited a moment until she heard the distinct flapping of wings, and then the heaviness of something perching on her arm. "Hello," she spoke to the creature. It was a bird, or at least looked like one. It had pitch black plumage which looked soft to the touch, but she could tell they were deadly. Black talons surrounded her arm, but the bird made no move the harm her in anyway. She reached up with her free hand to pat the bird-like creature's head, careful to avoid the dangerous feathers that would easily shred her hand if she made one wrong move. "You're truly beautiful," came her quiet compliment, only to be answered with a trill from the creature, revealing it's fangs to her. "I'm glad you decided to greet me before I left. Would you like to find me again once I return?" She asked the creature her looked at her in return with seemingly soulless eyes. However, unlike most, she was who looked beyond that. "I really should be going now, or I think I'll get too distracted to even make it to the festival." The bird gave another trill before it flapped it's wings and flew into the trees, leaving Aikya to continue her journey to town. Of course, she ended up stopping a few times to chat with the plants and a nice little snake who was hiding in the grass.

When Aikya finally stepped form the comfort of the forest, there was a sense of unease. In the forest, she always felt protected, safe, and whenever she left, part of her felt missing. She shook the feeling from herself and began walking into town, making her way to the Ruby District, where the festival was being held. She was doing her best to avoid people, but knew that she wouldn't be able to continue her current plan of action for long. If all else failed, and she found she couldn't enjoy the festival at all, she'd escape back to the forest and spend the day with the inhabitants.

where; ruby district | with; no one | ooc; and here's Aikya...hope it isn't too bad o x o

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image

location ~ → Ruby District
company ~ Junko
mood ~ Embarrassed
ooc ~

In all honesty, Shouta was a little disappointed. So far he had not encountered a single stall that sold animal produce. It was a shame, since the vet had asked him to keep an eye out for some animal food. Pushing his hands in his pockets, Shouta came to a stop, gazing at his surroundings thoughtfully. There was very little that piqued his interest, besides the food that had been available at the clinic's stall. Shouta was still a little bothered by the quiet doctor he had seen earlier. Now that he thought about it, Junko hadn't been there earlier. Had he been too caught up in his own thoughts to not notice the red head who had helped him out a few days ago? No, he was sure he would have noticed. Maybe she was running late? That sounded like her. At this thought, a smirk formed on Shouta's lips.

'Well....there's no point in me hanging around here. Guess I'll go to the cafe and get something to eat' the male thought. With his course of action decided, the blue haired male turned around to head back the way he had come, only to bump into a familiar red headed woman. "J-J-J-Junko?!" the male exclaimed, a startled tone to his voice as he took a step back from the nurse. Why? Why did the person he had been thinking about only moments ago have to appear in front of him? A light blush appeared on the male's cheeks as he attempted to recompose himself. "Oh....h-hey Junko..." Shouta mumbled out in greeting, averting his gaze to the side. This was getting weird, them bumping into each other. It couldn't just be a coincidence, right? Was someone trying to mess with them? In any case, Shouta had to think of something to say, and quickly.

"U-Um!!" Shouta began, turning to face Junko as he prepared to thank the nurse for her help. But before he could get out any more than that single word, Junko spoke up before him, asking how he was. In doing so, the nurse stepped towards him, pressing a hand to his chest and forehead. It took a moment for the vet assistant to comprehend what was going on, and even when he did he had no idea how to respond. Junko was....so close. The blush on his cheeks quickly deepened. Without thinking, the male brushed Junko's hands away from his body, turning his face to the side in a failed attempt to hide his embarrassment. "I'm better now....thanks....for helping me" Shouta replied in a quiet, rough voice.

From the corner of his eyes, Shouta could see that Junko was smiling, obviously happy that the male was no longer curled up half-dead in his home. Whether it was how she truly felt or just how she felt because of her role as a nurse, Shouta really didn't know. However, a part of him hoped that the former was the case. Why? He didn't really know. After letting out a small laugh, Junko went on to say "I mean... it's nice seeing you out and about... Shoujo.". Shouta paused for a moment. Was she really still calling him Shoujo? Unlike the previous time, Shouta didn't snap right away. Instead, he simply turned his gaze back down to the red head and said in his still rough voice "It's Shouta, not Shoujo....baka, how hard is it to remember?"

The traitor XIII

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxι αм тнє ɢσ∂∂єss σғ нαιя αи∂ вєαυтч, ℓυcιєℓℓє-sαмα!! (^_−)~☆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE CHILDISH HAIR STYLIST
xxxxxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The green haired woman lifted up her hand, unconsciously twirling strands of her locks around her fingers as she continued to think. Well, daydream was the best way to describe it. In her mind, Lucielle was imagining Daniel wearing clothes fit for a prince, cape included, riding a white horse towards her. This was the epitome of her daydreams, linking real life with the fairy tales she had read since she was a child. At this point, Lucielle was too far in to realize she had also started drooling. Luckily no one was around to notice...yet, but the twenty-eight year old wouldn't have noticed if anyone had entered the building anyway.

By this point, the prince in her fantasy was riding towards her on the beautiful white horse, hand outstretched and reaching towards her. Just before he reached her, a thought suddenly came to Lucielle, bringing her partially out of her daydream. When would she be able to have the prince of her dreams? Sure, she fantasized about Daniel and Lucifer, but that was something else completely. Would her dream ever come true? A light frown crossed Lucielle's face, and it was at this point a male voice broke through and reached Lucielle. Blinking in surprise, the hair stylist looked around until her gaze landed on a familiar male; Chihiro. Besides being her co-worker, Chiriro was one of the few people she could seriously talk to about styling without getting looks of confusion or whom she considered a rival. The thought that he had seen her off in dreamland was kind of embarrassing, and the female blushed when Chihiro asked if she was slacking off to fantasize. Not that she could deny it, since it was pretty obvious that she had been.

"Ah, Chihiro! Hey-hey~~" the female greeted, smiling at Chihiro who seemed amused by her actions. ”What’s so interesting that you’re practically drooling over?” the makeup artist asked, sitting across from her as he did. It was then that the female noticed the moisture clinging to her chin. Had she actually drooled? Seriously? Even more embarrassed now, the girl wiped away the drool. In an attempt to forget what had happened, the female started describing her daydreams to Chihiro. "I was daydreaming about Lucifer and Daniel! They are the perfect examples of princes, don't you think? Daniel is so kind and manly and sweet, and Lucifer would look absolutely amazing in a prince's outfit with a cape!" Lucielle explained, completely gushing over the two men. It was pretty obvious that her mind was heading back to her fantasy world. But one thing kept her from doing so, the thought of whether she would actually be able to find the one she was destined to be with. Despite daydreaming about them, there was no guarantee that it was Lucifer or Daniel.

Placing her hands on her cheeks, Lucielle leaned forward and let out a wistful sigh. "Ahhhh.....I wish I could hurry and find my prince charming..." Lucielle stated, her eyes gazing off into the distance. For a moment, the stylist forgot that she had been speaking to Chihiro. So when she focused on him once more, the woman started waving her arms around erratically for no particular reason. Hey, Chihiro? When do you think that's gonna happen for me?" Lucielle suddenly asked, her full attention on the brunette in front of her.

where - saloncompany - chihiroemotions - embarrassed/gushingooc - sorry this took so long san! hope you like it ^-^"

sanchan-hime

Blessed Humorist

User Image
                                User Image

tab tab Ruby District: Health Stand tab tab Haruto tab tab Content tab tab This is definitely not my best, and I'm sorry about that.

As she stood at the booth and finished the preparation Keiko couldn't help but allow her mind to wander. Of course her siblings were going to wake up eventually, but what if they didn't? Chihiro would simply have to lose all of his dedication to his work to allow that to happen, and even she had a hard time believing that he'd lose inspiration for something that he loved to do. Keiko gave a sigh--while she didn't mind doing her own cosmetics, apparently helping others with it wasn't something that she particularly enjoyed. It was something that was the opposite of her brother, and even she sometimes allowed Chihiro to do her cosmetics whenever she wasn't in a rush to be at work or to attend to someone else's business. A small smile crept on her face at the thought--at least her very short time working at a beauty salon helped her brother find what he loved to do in life. No matter what Chihiro liked to do she would always be a person to have his back and she could never imagine herself trying to dissuade him from following his wishes. After all, as long as he wasn't hurting anyone else, then why should she be bothered with it?

She decided to look up and see if her coworkers had been around. Though she never found Junko anywhere (it didn't surprise Keiko. As sweet as the woman was, the secretary always saw her as a bit . . . scatterbrained. If she had any interest in the event at all, Keiko wouldn't be surprised if she decided to come by at a later time), to her surprise and delight a red-haired doctor was making his way to the booth. She gave another glance around to see how others were setting up their booths. It seemed to be smooth for the most part, though Keiko couldn't really judge much based on HOW they looked. There was just as much mental effort placed in booth-making as physical effort, and she knew how sometimes putting things together was a lot easier said than done. Keiko didn't need to look at the doctor to know that he had been behind the booth; it was simple enough to tell by how his voice increased in volume with the decreasing distance between them. She blinked while the doctor's voice reached her ears, once again ensuring that everything was running as smoothly as she predicted it to. She nodded: "A good morning to you as well, Doctor. I'm glad to see the festival has grown so lively even before it's started. It must be ideal for the town to have its citizens so vibrant and full of life."

Of course, it had been thirty minutes back and the festival did start picking up pace once the event had officially opened. At that point Keiko had still been standing alongside the doctor, thanking people as they walked by and took some of the snacks their booth had to offer. Once in a blue moon someone would try to have a conversation about the clinic and what they did, to which Keiko often responded quickly with elaborate wording. It seemed that sometimes she had been confusing others more than she was helping them, but she supposed that working behind the desk for the majority of her days had engrained some of the medical jargon in her. Sometimes she had forgotten that there were other people that didn't know what exactly she was talking about, because unless they studied medicine they probably wouldn't know some of the actual names of some of the pills she wrote for people and the like. Of course the doctor was still the one who prescribed the medicine, but sometimes she also needed to make sure that everything was correct and in order. Medicine wouldn't do anything for people if it wasn't for what they wanted or if it couldn't do its purpose.

The longer Keiko stood and spoke to others, the more that she had been aware of her surroundings. Not only was she correct about how people were more bustling with the festival being opened, but curiosity began to grow in her. Her eyes stared straight ahead, watching out for others while taking advantage of the silence between her and her boss. "You're awfully quiet. Can I assume that you didn't sleep well? I would have thought you'd be more enthused for a town festival. However, I suppose that the Music Festival just occurred in little over a week ago and I can imagine it being difficult to keep the energy up forever."

Perhaps she felt awkward in standing close to the center of the town without feeling obligated to say something. Despite how . . . playful the doctor was, she couldn't help but feel a little concerned for him. When all was said and done, he was still her boss and she still respected him as such. She wasn't going to make him speak if he didn't want to, especially not in such a public place with other strangers. However, if the doctor was going to insist that he was fine (which she did see as a possibility, since everyone had denial in them sometimes), then she wanted him to know that he wasn't going to be fooling anyone--or at the very least, not her. She had been working with him for quite sometime now and she liked to think that she got the gist of the doctor's personality while being his employee.

Raven5023

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
User Image
                                              crimson w h e r e x a m x i x ?
                                              ( LOCATION )
                                              macarons. NOTES inn

crimson w h o x a m x i x w i t h x ?
                                              ( COMPANY )
                                              macarons. NOTES caspian

crimson h o w x d o x i x f e e l x ?
                                              ( MOOD )
                                              macarons. NOTES flustered

Julian had fun at Genevieve’s house, with both her, her cat, and Caspian. But not that much fun. He simply just sat around taking small bites of the chocolate brownie she’d just made for them, minding his table manners even in such a casual meeting as this. He kept a watchful eye on Benji as he ate, making sure the cat didn’t get any of it. Chocolate was hazardous to cats, dogs, and birds alike.

The two soon left after, headed off towards the inn where the two of them lived. Not to mention how surprised he was when he found that they lived in the same place - nonetheless right next to each other! They made small snippets of conversation as they walked, with Caspian telling him how happy he was with spending the evening at Genevieve’s, and then Julian making a comment or two about the weather shortly after.

They arrived at the inn, which wasn’t too far from their previous destination to begin with. Julian walked in first, holding the door open for the other male to pass through, the two now walking toward their separate rooms. The male made his way toward his room, pulling his key out of his jacket’s pocket as his eyes wandered from the door knob back to the pink-haired male. He seemed to be a bit distraught if not bothered about something. It was almost as if..

”Do you want to come in for a short while?” he asked, clearing his throat as he began opening the door. Then something interesting happened.

Caspian’s eyes seemed to light up once he had asked, a bright smile soon short-lived as they both came to a realization. His cats. Julian then told him that he’d take care of them, assuring that both felines wouldn’t find interest in the boy in any case. Though he’d be proven wrong soon enough.

He led him in, setting his keys down on the table in the room as he took his jacket off and folded it in one swift and clumsy motion before setting it down on the nearest chair. Julian liked to keep things tidy.. to an extent. He began to recall the first few weeks he’d moved in, and without so much as lifting a finger to dress himself in his previous home, it had been disastrous. The former prince had to clean up after himself now, something he still wasn’t quite used to.

”Sorry, if it’s.. not what you were expecting,” he said quietly, trying to find the right words.

Caspian didn’t seem to mind it at all, the two of them seated on the wooden floor immersed in conversation when Spinel and Ruby made their appearance. He held the two of them in his arms and away from Caspian believing the two as demon spawn, stroking them behind the ears and being playfully affectionate with them. They continued to talk until what felt like hours, Julian soon noticing the other male had fallen asleep. On the floor.

Julian sat there completely dumbfounded, wondering on how in the blazes anyone in their right mind could ever sleep on the floor. It was cold, hard, and immensely uncomfortable. Not that he’d ever slept on the floor or anything - he’d do that when he died. He rested his chin against Spinel in his arms, wondering on what to do with the sleeping male. Should he wake him up to take him home, or move him somewhere more comfortable?

After much thinking and contemplating over his thoughts, he’d just decided to leave him there. He didn’t want to wake him up for one, and two, where was he supposed to put him? It didn’t even occur to him to set him up onto his bed, which was the last thought on his mind. Julian set his cats back onto the floor away from the sleeping beauty beside him. He figured they wouldn’t be any harm to the male as he slept. Possibly. Julian freshened up in the shower and let his hair down from its usual ponytail before he made his way into his bed for the night. It took a long time for him to get to sleep as usual, though this time he had plenty of things on his mind. He replayed and thought over the day’s events spent with who he guessed he would call his closest if not best friend in the Meadows, if at all. Sleep finally managed to take over him during the early hours of the morning, with nothing but a certain pink-haired male left lingering in his thoughts.

--------------------

Saturday, Fall 9th

Per usual as every Saturday morning - every morning, in fact - Julian was still asleep. The male never could wake up on his own, a habit and weakness he’d had ever since he was a kid. Generally he would have his two cats there to wake him for their morning meals, however on this particular morning they had their attention caught on something else. The two cats were busy waking up the wrong male, little did they know that he didn’t like cats.

Julian resumed soundly sleeping, unaware of the plight of Caspian right at that moment. The bed shook under the male’s shifting weight over him toward the wall, the sleeping prince still left unbothered by it. In fact, he seemed content in his sleep. He felt as if he were back home with his sister when they were kids, the two of them happy despite being enslaved in their own home for the sake of meeting the expectations of their parents and the whole city. His mind wandered, a part of him really thinking that she was in the room with him.

”It’s too early, June..” he muttered subconsciously, turning his head slightly to nestle against his plush feathered pillow, imagining his sister bouncing up and down on his bed to wake him up just like back in the old days.

Wait.

Something wasn’t right.

His sister lived three towns over and he hadn’t seen her in months.

And she never called him sweetie before.

Julian finally stirred awake, his blue eyes slowly opening and revealing a pink-haired male right before him. Scratch that. Right on top of him.

For a minute or two Julian just simply stared up at him. Their eyes locked on each other’s, pink to blue, the male beginning to realize that he wasn’t dreaming.

"Ay!" Suddenly hit by reality, Julian let out a suppressed gasp and jolted upright, a little more forcefully than he intended by the shock and miscalculation on where the male was actually sitting. He winced as his head knocked right into Caspian’s, lips only a few millimeters apart and nearly touching, bringing him up to full awakeness.

”Ah, oh gods, I’m so sorry,” Julian fumbled, feeling his forehead with his immaculate fingertips to feel for a bruise. His looked back to the male, his hand reaching out to brush away his feathery pink tresses from his forehead to check for injury. ”That must have hurt a lot,” he began, closing the distance between the two of them to check it further, ”my deepest apologies. Please forgive my clumsiness. I might even be worse than you.” Julian let out a soft chuckle from his lips, a common habit to hide his embarrassment, only heightening as he took a closer look that Caspian was indeed on top of him. He felt a surge of warmth running up his body, though paid it no heed as he tried to keep himself collected in front of him.

Eureka! He had an idea.

”You fell asleep on the floor, it must not have been very comfortable for you,” he said, now filling in the awkward silence with nonsensical chatter, finally going off with his plan, ”you can use the shower if you would like. Wouldn’t you like that? I’m sure you would.” Julian coyly smiled, practically picking Caspian up and dragging him to the bathroom. This was just what he needed.

He told Caspian to wait as he brought him a towel, keeping his masked smile on his face the entire time. Julian gave Caspian a friendly shove into the bathroom and closed the door behind him, and once he was sure he was free of the male’s presence he sank to the floor in a panicking and heaving mess. ’Get yourself together Jules.’ He mentally slapped himself repeatedly across the face to try and get his calm and collected demeanor back. ’It’s not a big deal. He just found you comfortable enough to sit on and it doesn’t mean anything. Ruby does it all the time. It’s not a big deal.’

After mayhaps a couple more minutes of having war with his blasted emotions in the disgruntled mess he was in, he figured he might as well get himself ready for the day - whatever he was bound to do. Not to mention Caspian would need clothes as well. Julian opened his wardrobe consisting mainly of his usual work uniforms and dressy clothing. ’They don’t seem very comfortable for him to be in..’ he thought, looking at his white button up shirts he happened to bring with him from his old home. Not to mention the damage they would go through with Caspian wearing them, being the clumsy force of nature he was.

He settled for what he could find (and what would receive the least amount of damage from Caspian’s mishaps), setting them on the knob of the bathroom door before going off to find his own ensemble to wear. Julian slipped through a black long-sleeved shirt to keep out the cold and dark denim jeans to pair with it, finally setting down on the nearest seat to him with a book in hand. His cats mewed and purred beside the legs of the chair, Julian adhering to their demands and picking them up to settle on his lap as he read. He was still in a befuddled mental state from earlier that morning, trying to suppress it all as he figured Caspian would emerge from the bathroom at any moment. He didn’t want the male to catch him off guard.

”The traitor XIII“

sorry I didn’t post it earlier before you woke up, I fell asleep ; ; I hope it’s alright otherwise c:

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                        ”Good morning to you, and welcome back to reality.” Chihiro grinned over at Lucielle, seeing her to be at least mildly surprised with his sudden appearance. It wasn’t his fault she didn’t see or hear him come in. Though he had to admit, it did sadden him slightly when he didn’t instantaneously catch her attention like what he believed happened whenever he walked in the room. He just has to accept that he wasn’t as stunning or god-like as he thought he was. It was hard, especially with someone of his distinct caliber.

The male rummaged through his makeup case as he listened to her talk about whatever she seemed to be so caught up in moments before. Men. Lucifer the school’s principal and Daniel the carpenter to be exact. He had to admit, he wasn't surprised. Chihiro didn’t know either of them too well nor did he have the reason to, but according to his sister they didn’t seem like bad people at all. Perhaps he’d have to go and see what was so “princely” about them, and maybe learn a thing or two from them. Not that he would admit that or anything. What specific kinds of things did women like about men in the first place? Attractiveness? He was sure he had that one down.

”Mm-hmm, they sure are,” he said with distinct emphasis, actually trying to sound interested, which could easily be mistaken for him playing for the other team with this talk about men. "What makes you think so though? Any reasons why?” Really, he couldn’t recall meeting either of the two before in his life. Perhaps the school principal in regards to his sister Antheia, but she was a good girl and he was sure that wasn’t the case. With Daniel he still wasn’t so sure.

Chihiro seemed to find what he was looking for, pulling out two lollipops - one green apple flavored and one strawberry flavored - leaning over and tossing the strawberry one onto the lap of his co-worker before he receded back into his seat again. He knew that it was her favorite. He thought a moment as he unwrapped his own candy and popped it in his mouth, rolling it about on his tongue as he was thinking of a good response to her question. When would her fairy tale fantasies come to her?

”Hmm, wish I could say. You can never really tell. Those things just.. happen.” There he was again, sounding like the love expert he always feigned being. ”Maybe take more risks, for one. Girl, you’ve got the face for it, how about dolling yourself up every once in awhile? Make yourself look so irresistable and I’m sure it’d come sooner than you’d think.” Chihiro bit into his lollipop with a loud crunching sound, splitting the candy right in two to his contentment. He meant his words, and looking at the woman before him she had a youthful glow about her, something that seemed to match her personality so well. Played at it the right way and with the right makeup look, he was sure things would work out in her favor.

He rummaged through another part of his makeup case and pulled out a second lollipop, cherry flavored this time, tapping it against his lips as he continued to think. "Speaking of risks, Luci, I was wondering if you’d help me out with something. Would you?” he asked, swiveling slowly and side to side as he continued to speak. Without waiting for an answer, he added, pointing to his ears, "I’m thinking of getting these two pierced, maybe shock Keiko up a bit. And then I thought, why not? Don’t you think it’d make me more attractive?” Chihiro winked at her, wondering what she thought of his planned and hoping she could help him out. Having someone else do it was better than doing it himself, after all. He wondered what his sister would think if she were to ever see what he was planning.. Antheia would like it, he was sure. If it turned out well, perhaps he could bother Kyleigh and see what effect it had on her as well. For a spur of the moment idea, he was already well on board with it.

( LOCATION )
                                        macarons. work at the beauty salon

( COMPANY )
                                        macarons. lucielle

( FEELING )
                                        macarons. playful

Raven5023

Blessed Humorist

User ImageUser Image

tab tab Ruby District: Harvest Festival tab tab Kalina, a blonde [Genevieve] and Michael tab tab Calm tab tab I hope this was okay! I'm so, so sorry for the wait.

Zebulon nodded while Kalina spoke to him. He still didn't know a lot about Kalina's past, but she definitely seemed to live by a different lifestyle than he had. He momentarily thought of the girl's yak . . . He definitely never thought of the possibility of owning a yak until he met her. If that, alongside other bits of her personalities and talents were anything to go by, she's definitely had an interesting life. He didn't say anything in response to her words, not that he really had much time to. Time passed more quickly than he thought it did, and before he knew it the festival had been brimming with townspeople and their curiosity. His eyes scanned the crowds close to them. He never really expected the shrine to be a popular place, mainly because it was a little hidden to those who didn't have much of a purpose to it. Those who didn't believe in the Goddess or never carried religious sentiments probably wouldn't have known if there was a shrine in the town. Or at least, Zebulon knew he would have never known about it had it not been for his parents inheriting it from his family's lineage.

Kalina's comment at his suggestion made him chuckle. She seemed to be legitimately shocked by the offer, though he was sure it was only her playing along. Hm. She probably learned about him more quickly than some of the other long-time residents in the town; the thought of it was impressive to him.
                                              "Really now. If I were hiding anything, I'd like to think you'd be among the first to find out." His fingers lightly tapped on the table as he spoke, almost as if it were reflecting impatience somehow. Zebulon hadn't been waiting for anything, so why did he feel so uneasy? There was something in the town that was bothering him, though he didn't know what it was. The downside of having a sixth sense was that the white-haired male was always going to be more paranoid than he ever liked to be. Though he wanted to leave his booth for the moment and allow his sixth sense to control his path of direction, he knew that he needed to remain where he was for the moment. He needed to represent the shrine, and though it wasn't that far off to assume that he'd run off to attend to other things--the male had always been a bit distant to others--he felt that it would be unbecoming for an event like this, where it was more desirable to try to get the town involved somehow.

Kalina had soon been talking with a visitor of the stand. Zebulon didn't pay attention on who it was, though judging from her voice he assumed that it was the ever-so-cheerful cafe waitress. Though he was still unsure about her presence at the table, she seemed to be interested in Kalina had. And really, wasn't that beneficial to her? She was a new business conductor for him, so any sort of interest in what she did was probably good for her, and ultimately, good for him as well. A familiar voice soon reached his ears, seemingly to address him, and he smirked at the black-haired woman who approached his booth.
                                              "And what a coincidence it is that you decided to come visit here for a while, stranger." He crossed his arms and kept his gaze on Michael. If he had permission to be slightly honest, he hadn't really seen her since the Music Festival. She clearly had known about it, as he gathered from her next remarks. The girl leaned over at his booth while he chuckled. While Zebulon liked to think that he wasn't a lecherous type, he wasn't going to deny that Michael was a beautiful woman. The dark outfit she wore had more skin showing than he ever remembered her wearing, yet it did a wonderful job of emphasizing the "bad girl" persona that she always emulated. Her bright eyes stood out from the dark-colored makeup she wore on her face, and he had a feeling that it wasn't unintentional.

He shrugged when he thought about her comments to him.
                                              "Indeed we haven't. It's almost as if fate is working against us," his voice reflected his tongue-in-cheek mannerism. As a priest he was more than inclined to believe that the Harvest Goddess had her way in messing with others' lives, but that didn't mean that Zebulon wasn't going to remark about it on occasion; it was something that was simply in his nature. However, he did think about what she asked . . . a lot had happened in the past week, but he wasn't going to be telling anyone about that anytime soon. It was hard enough to get the mayor to believe him! He didn't expect many others to really believe on things he'd have to say, if he ever felt obligated to say any of it to anyone.

His hands moved to his pockets before he spoke again:
                                              "I've been busy . . . but then again, being my own boss certainly has its perks." In reality, Zebulon didn't get many benefits in spite of that. He always occupied himself in obeying the Harvest Goddess' words that honestly, he never quite stopped working. There was never any definite day that trouble wouldn't appear and he always prepared himself accordingly. "Still though, our times at the tavern were something. Perhaps I'll stop by again eventually, maybe even right when you least expect it," he said. In actuality he didn't see Michael as a person who got scared easily, but that didn't mean that he couldn't entertain the thought of it. Spontaneity was good for a person--it always kept them alert and awake on the job, not that he suspected that the tavern had many slow days to begin with.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User ImageUser Image
                                            Sitting atop her kitchen counter, Andrea Khan casually sipped her mug of coffee while reading the morning paper. It was something she had started doing over the past few days. Since she was apparently now some magical saint of sorts, she supposed it might be a good idea to keep up on the happenings of town and keep an eye out for anything of suspicious. So far there had been nothing too unusual that she had noticed. Gulping down the rest of her coffee, Andrea set the mug in the sink to be washed later. Breakfast was kept light for today. The brunette didn't like eating a lot so early in the day. It made her feel oddly slothish.

Bounding up the stairs, Andrea went into her bathroom and got ready for the day brushing her teeth and hair, not bothering to do more than get the tangles out. That was really the only thing that could be done with it. Walking into her room, Andi carefully maneuvered around the mess of clothes on her floor and dug through her closet, picking out something clean. She was all out of actual shirts so she just went with her favourite tank top with a cool looking pineapple on it. Gathering the rest of the clothing items she needed, Andi quickly assembled her outfit and got dressed for the day as well put on some deodorant and a few spritzes of a flowery perfume. Ready and eager to get going, the brunette grabbed her keys and went downstairs, slipping on the last few steps as usual. Putting on her shoes and a jacket, Andrea stepped outside into the brisk morning air.

The walk down to the Ruby District was very peaceful albeit a bit boring. The teen had planned on taking her bike down until she remembered one of the tires had popped halfway on her way to work yesterday. Which meant she had to walk back to her house to put her bike away and then walk all the way back to work. Granted it wasn't too far of a walk but still. It was going to be a while before she could get the tire fixed and lugging home groceries was going to be a pain. The festival location seemed to be lively for this time of day. A fair amount of people had already shown up and small crowds were forming around several booths. Andi slowly made her way around, checking out the different booths and everything they had to offer.

A familiar face in the crowd caught her attention and a large grin immediately spread across her face. "Aikya!!!!!!" Andrea yelled excitedly as she rushed at her best friend, enveloping her in a tight hug. Her hermit pal didn't normally leave her wooded domain and it was weird to see her outside of that area. In a good way though. "How have you been? Sorry I haven't been out to see you recently. Things have been....weird for me lately. " The brunette paused before the last bit, not sure how else to really phrase that without giving anything away. She didn't normally have to keep anything from her best friend so it was hard for the girl not to immediately tell her everything that had happened. "But hey! If you aren't in any hurry we can hang out here at the festival together. I saw this one booth with some really neat stuff! Or if this is starting to feel too crowded for you we can do whatever else."

Location: Ruby District at the Harvest Festival
                                            With: Aikya
                                            Thinking:
                                            OOC: {It's been so long since I've posted her. Hope it's not too rusty! ^^}

catnip kitty

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
                                        o1. c σ m p α η y
                                        macaron.julian and his little devils

o2. ℓ σ c α τ ι σ η
                                        macaron.julian's room

o3. ғ e e ℓ ι η g
                                        macaron.embarrassed and slightly nervous

Why?

That was the question!

Why had Caspian crawled on top of Julian in the way he did? Easy, the answer was easy. It was --

"Ouch!" Caspian mumbled softly, as he brought a hand to his forehead after Julian's dumb forehead collided with his own. He really should have seen that coming. Really, he should have. But he didn't even think about it! His face turned a light shade of pink when a hand brushed hair away from his face and landed on his forehead. He winced and sucked in some air through his teeth. Yeah, ouch, he was so going to get a bruise on his forehead after this. He just hoped that it wasn't going to be a prominent shade of yellow and purple. Hopefully, hopefully, it'd just be sore to the touch.

Julian chuckled and Caspian eyed him suspiciously. He... he wasn't laughing at him, was he? "I'm not that clumsy." He could literally feel the lie in his words. He was clumsy. Tripped over his own feet a lot of the time. Most of his jeans had holes in the knees because he was so terribly clumsy! He could barely stand on his own two feet without falling down! And Julian dare say that he was more clumsy than him.

....Wait, what?

Caspian's pink brows furrowed when the weirdo mentioned him sleeping on the floor and then offered him the shower. Before he even got the chance to say anything, Caspian had been practically dragged to the bathroom. He awkwardly stood still as Julian told him to wait and a moment later, he was shoved into the bathroom with a towel in his hand.

What the hell just even happened?

With a shake of his head, he decided not to dwell on it too much. So he walked to the shower and turned it on. He took a step back and slowly striped out of his dirty clothes, dropping them on the floor. Caspian turned around to face his reflection in the mirror and he nearly fumbled when he saw the redness on his face. "W-wha...?" he whispered to himself, as he brought his hands to his face and placed them over his cheeks. What the hell? Why was he blushing?

"Get ahold of yourself, Caspian!" He muttered quietly as his hands moved to his hair to undo the braid. It was a beautiful braid and he was sad that he had to undo it, but it was hard to wash hair that was braided, now wasn't it? With a sigh, Caspian turned away from the mirror and carefully stepped into the shower. He braced a hand against the wall and stood underneath the stream of warm water; all the while thinking about what in the hell he did back there!

Never before had Caspian ever acted so... so impulsive! He just wasn't the kind of guy to do stuff like that! So why did he literally straddle Julian just to wake him up? His face turned red at the thoughts and he quickly shook his head. No. No! Ugh. He let out a strangled sound, before he reached down for the shampoo. He quickly cleaned his hair and body, not wanting to linger in the shower too long.

Eventually Caspian carefully stepped out of the shower and he fumbled around for the lone towel. He picked it up in his hands and towel dried his hair first, before he dried down his body. It was at that moment that he realized that he hadn't any clothes with him. He didn't really want to re-wear the ones that he had on the day before and he couldn't just go to his room in just a towel! Maybe Julian had some spares... He strode to the bathroom door and pulled it open, while he called out, "Julian! You wouldn't happen to have any spare clothes for me would you?" He stood there for a moment, staring at the blue haired boy. He was pointing. Huh? Caspian turned his head and noticed the clothes hanging on the doorknob. A smile spread across his face, "Oh! Perfect! Thank you!" He snatched the clothes and stepped back into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Too bad the clothes were so small on him, because they were so cute and made him look beautiful.

With a shrug of his shoulders, he grabbed the hair tie from the counter and quickly did his hair up into the usual ponytail. He took a step away from the mirror and checked himself out. The shirt that he was wearing was just a little too small, but that wasn't a big deal. As long as he didn't raise his hands above his head... But the pants were another story. So tight. Too tight. But he wouldn't complain - not a lot at least - because Julian spared him a shirt and a pair of pants.

Caspian ran his hands over his face and hit himself on the cheeks twice. Jeez... He looked at his reflection in the eye, giving it a slight nod, before he turned and left the bathroom.

"Jules, sweetie, I don't know if your pants are always this tight. But damn how can you wear pants like this?" Caspian walked towards him and gestured at his legs. They were like skinny jeans but only... tight. "Oi, I cannot believe I'm even wearing these. Your clothes don't fit me at all. But it's the thought that counts, I guess?" He shrugged his shoulders and leaned over a bit, placing his hands on Julian's shoulders, giving them a slight squeeze.

"First of all, your little devils are looking at me. I don't like the look they're giving me. I can't believe I'm even standing this close to them!" Really, he couldn't believe it, "Secondly... what's the plan for today? I think I heard something about a festival? Did you wanna go check it out?"

Festivals weren't really his thing, but if Julian was there with him, then he figured he could make an exception...

{ ooc ;; / wiggles eyebrows }

sanchan-hime

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

where ruby district with stephanie mood concerned

User Image
                                        ╔════════════════════════════════

Marietta Adelardi sat idly alone at the dining room table, busying herself with reading one of Fabienne Vibeke's science fiction novels before returning back to work.. or bed, or whatever should come up first. She had taken her route to the news station where she, as the head reporter she was, made a broadcast on the weather along with the upcoming events later on that season, also reminding the town the Harvest Festival was soon approaching as well, for there weren't much other big news going on in the Meadow. Personally she didn't care much for festivals with their large numbers of people and children running about. By the gods, children. Oh how much she hated them. The only reason why she ever attended such things was for Maxie's sake, since he seemed to enjoy running about and attending all of their festivities no matter what it called for. She just had to attend with him. Who knows what kind of trouble he'd get in otherwise. Speaking of which..

Maxie had left just about an hour or two ago to run off and cause mischief somewhere, and she was sure whatever would happen she'd be summoned to take care of it in regards to the young man she called her nephew. She couldn't help but sigh as she knew exactly where he had gotten it from, taking more after her then his own biological parents. What with all of these discoveries of genetics and whatnot, they meant nothing to Marietta. Nothing at all. 'Not even Mendel could ever calculate how much trouble that one is..' she chuckled, looking back to the array of fixed words on the page as she heard the door open, aware that it was her nephew and his beloved young pup at his side.

"Now what trouble did you get yourself into, young man? Hopefully not with a certain red-headed Jansky twin?" she asked, without looking up from her book. It was only when the door slammed shut did she bother to look up, hoping he didn't damage the frame of the door she just had painted.

Her eyes fixed on the male, left in a complete mess with fragments of tree branches and moist earthen soil covering his clothes. "By the goddess, Max, what happened to you?" she asked, getting out of her seat to check on him for any physical damage.

"Monster." Maxie looked off past her, his faced twisted in immense fear. She'd never seen him like this.

"Pardon?" Monster?

Maxie shot off right past her and up the stairs to his room, shutting and locking the door behind him without another word.

Marietta stood there dumbfounded. What was he talking about? A monster, there in Houseki Meadows? She bookmarked and closed her book, worry set about her face with concern for the boy. She'd try to get a little bit more information out of him and hopefully bring it to the attention of the mayor the next day.

---------------------------

Marietta had actually woken up early for once. She was already out of bed by her seven-thirty alarm, which was a feat within itself for the poor woman. She arched her back over in a deep stretch, bringing her senses back on high alert and awakeness. The reporter peered out from her doorway toward her nephew’s room, which had been closed shut the past few days since the incident.. whatever that was. He still wouldn’t talk to her. He hadn’t eaten or slept either, from the looks of it.

She knocked in their three-knocks and one pounding technique, right on the door of her adopted child’s room. "Maxie, you’re not still asleep are you?” she asked, listening in through the wooden door. She tried a hand at the door knob, opening the door slightly ajar to peer inside for the blue-headed boy. Not a trace of him in sight.

"That boy.. been a shut-in for the past few days and as soon as a festival comes up he’s already up and out the door,” she sighed, shaking her head with a hint of a smile on her lips. Thankfully he was out of the house at the least.

Marietta descended down the steps already clad in her usual tomboyish attire, a blue leather jacket fitting somewhat sluggishly over her shoulders and dark jeans with the black and silver-lined boots to match. She set her cap over her fluffy azure blue hair and grabbed at her house keys, locking the door behind her without so much as a cup of coffee to get her started that morning. Perhaps she’d find someone selling coffee in one of the booths. In either case, she had to find the mayor. It was urgent.

She’d known the mayor for quite awhile now, and Marietta liked to call them at least friends. They’d make small talk on occasion and mayhaps for a cup of coffee or two, generally conversing in the welfare of the Meadows as well as news for her to report. Though honestly, what was there to report in such a calm and peaceful town as Houseki? Maybe although what she had to report wasn’t anything.. but her concern for her nephew came first and foremost. Should anything happen to harm him or anyone else, they were all in trouble.

It didn’t take Marietta very long to find her - Stephanie Hellabrisk - the mayor of Houseki Meadows. She sat below one of the trees of the Ruby District, seated on a bench with her attention focused on a mountain of paperwork upon her lap. Figures. ’Busy as always,’ she chuckled, adjusting her cap as she made her way on over.

"Good morning, Steph - no wait, good morning, Ms. Hellabrisk.” she said, nodding her head at the woman before her with a subtle smile on her face. As casual as she normally was with her, this was business. Nonetheless she did like to use her title as a tease every once in awhile. "Not interested in partaking in any of the events this year?” Not that she was either, of course. Crowds and the woman didn’t mix very well.

Marietta gently placed her hands into the depths of her jacket’s pockets, looking about them to ensure a bit of secrecy about what she was about to disclose. "You know, Steph.. I actually had something I wanted to discuss with you. It might not be much of anything, but I have to admit it concerns me..”

Grim Fatale

════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas