Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"Yes, they do..." said Korvain, smiling as he scooted closer to Vulpecula, gently leaning his head on her shoulder. He watched as the orange kitten, Arya, ran around and pawed at his feet before finally climbing up onto his lap and mewing loudly. The kitten seemed to calm down once Korvain began petting her head and rubbing behind her ears. Putting his arm around Vulpecula's shoulders, he turned to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He was enjoying the time that he was spending with her and the new kittens very much.

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Everfear2
Terra817

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The pleasure is mine Mr. Arius, its been awhile since I've spoken to someone civil. My name is Rosalina and saying that I was taken here against my will is a lie. Currently I am just searching for a companion." She smiled an apologetic smile and looked sad. She took seat on a log sitting on the edge.

She sat in a posture that looked relaxed, however she was ready to jump at the smallest hint of attack. "I hate to seem out of place, but what species are you exactly, your scent I can't recognize."

(edit from here down)
A loud noise startled her from her sitting position in which she turned and just in time to see a little girl jump into a bush. It was pretty obvious she was there. "Um little girl, its probably not wise for you to hide there."

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow contuined to run around the forest. She heard water near by and ran to it. She found she was quite thirsty now she thought of it. She ran towards the sound of water and found it to be a lake. She started drinking of it and then noticed voices. She looked up and saw two people seeming to be talking to each other. She sneaked closed and dove into a bush just by where they were sitting. She watched them it was quite obvious that she was inside the brush from all the noise she made and more then likely was seen diving into it. She watched him and was only like yards away from them.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terra817

Miyori_loves_animals

Everfear2

Roxanne Aerovane

My Song: Linkin Park - Burn it down
What does man love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife, what the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire, what misers spend and spendthrifts save, and all men carry to the grave?
User Image

Roxanne watched from her perch in the tree as a man emerged and waded out into the water. She just watched though and stayed perfectly still. It didn’t take long for a beautiful woman following a bird to come out of the woods and begin conversing with the male. Roxanne just waited patiently and watched. She had no real desire to interrupt the two as it seemed that both of them could hold their own and she felt no real loyalty towards either of them. For all she knew if she made her presence known they would try and kill her.

Hearing a loud rustle and crash below her she looked down and saw another young girl trying to hide but failing miserably at it. Did the girl not know anything about self-preservation? Shifting slightly Roxanne looked back up at the female who was speaking with the male when she addressed the girl in the shrub. At first Roxanne had thought she was referring to her but there was little to no chance she had noticed her and was probably speaking to the girl who couldn’t hide well below her. Either way the only thing that worried Roxanne was the bird. So she did her best to stay still and not make any sudden movements.

User Image
It's a little thing I like to call..... Honor.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow wasn't sure how to respond to being found out. She slowly poked her head out of the bush. She had twigs and leaves in her hair now. "Do you know any good places to hide then. This place is nothing like the city........ I don't know how to hide here." She said very softly. It was clear she was malnourished. She brought her hand to her mouth quickly she was coughing up blood. This was the result from drinking only blood that had gone bad for two whole years.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Arius was happy when he heard that Rosalina was looking for a companion, for he was lonely too. "I've been searching for a companion for quite sometime myself. My existence is an extremely lonesome one, and I've hoped to find a mate who I can spend the rest of my days with." he then smiled, gently putting his arm around her shoulder. "I suppose that I can be your companion, Rosalina." He gazed at her, with a look of sadness on his face... "I'm a black dragon, by the way. I haven't run into another one like me for at least a thousand years, and as far as I know, I'm the last of my kind."

Arius had seen the little half-vampire girl as well. She looked no older than ten, and she was clearly ill and malnourished. It broke his heart to see her like this. He was disgusted and enraged with the people who ran this island - they were honestly sick and twisted enough to snatch a little girl off the streets and leave her here?

The dragon turned to Rosalina with an expression of concern on his face "My Gods, she's just a child... and she's clearly ill and starving too. We need to get her off this island and back to her family before some sick b*****d captures her and makes her a slave. I can't take off from here because the forest is too thick. We need to either head to the beach or find a clearing large enough for me to change forms - then I can fly us all our of here. Does this sound like a plan, Rosalina?" He hoped that she would be as eager to help the child as he was, for she may very well die without attention.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow kept coughing up blood. She managed to get herself to stop. She had her own blood on her hands. She licked her blood up knowing she couldn't lose any. She was thirsty for blood. She always was these days since she couldn't get enough of the blood she needed. She looked at the male. "I don't have a family mister....... My mother died when I was born and a vampire hunter killed my father two years ago. I have been living on the streets. I cough up blood like this because I have been drinking blood that hospitals throw out because the blood has gone bad. I can't feed because my fangs are so small they can't piece the skin." She told him. She brought her hands to her mouth again and started coughing up blood again. She had no idea how she was going to get blood on this island since she was unable to use her fangs.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Everfear2
Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

Rosalina looked at the little elven girl who peeked out of a bush and almost laughed at the twigs in the little girls hair. "There are many places to hide on a island but the main trick is to remain quiet."She was startled when the little girl started coughing up blood causing a deep rage to form in the pit of her stomach and continued to rise at the thought that they kidnapped a mere child. She managed to temporarily swallow it though it was obvious. "Come here child and tell me your name. I would not be able to transport her because I am not that strong"

"Yes, this child will need some form of fresh blood or otherwise she could go into a blood rage and perish." She used the word parish for a substitute to prevent her from understanding.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula tensed a little when Korvain got closer, still not used to the closeness. She watched the kittens run around, stroking Haku's fur. The kittens were adorable but they were so small and fragile. She was afraid of hurting them by accident.

Everfear2

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow listened to the lady. What she was saying did make a lot of sense. In the city she didn't have to worry about noise since it always so noisy there already. Here it was so much quieter. She wasn't sure at first about going over to her. She was hesitant. Slowly though she went over to her. It didn't seem like the lady would hurt her. She stood in front of her. "Shadow....... My name is Shadow." She told her between coughs. Her hands were getting covered in her own blood.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Terra817

Rosalina reached out and pulled the girl into a embrace. The blood would most defiantly attract more hunters unless..... "Shadow, my name is Rosalina and I have something to help you." Even if this is only be a temporary solution. "Currently there are two options for right now, one is for me to snatch a random animal and let you drink from it or drink a little from me till I can get you someplace more civilized." Her crow began to circle above the them or more accurately the tree.

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Terra817

Miyori_loves_animals

Everfear2

Roxanne Aerovane

My Song: Linkin Park - Burn it down
What does man love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife, what the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire, what misers spend and spendthrifts save, and all men carry to the grave?
User Image

Roxanne watched as the little girl went out from the bush and approached the two. She hadn’t realized that the girl below her was so young. The thought briefly made her think of her young prince, but she quickly put that thought aside. Her young prince was dead and had been for a long time now.

Shifting on her perch she listened to them converse and grew intrigued as the one who was supposed to be a hunter said that she would let the little girl drink from her. Roxanne had heard of beings who had to do such a thing to survive day to day but for her species…. Well it was taboo to take someone else’s blood who wasn’t your mate. Now to give it was alright but they should never drink it. She did worry slightly after the young girl. The two were obviously older and seasoned and this girl was far too trusting. At war with herself Roxanne’s crystal shifted colors rapidly as she tried to decide what to do. While she could make her presence known it wouldn’t do well for her and she didn’t know how they would react to yet another person spying on them. A child could be allowed to slip, but an adult was much different.

While pondering her different courses of action she lost sight of the bird and once she realized this she quickly looked around for it. Glancing up she noticed that it was circling the tree that she was in. Frowning she tried to think of a way to distract it. If she were to attack it surely the one controlling it would notice. She couldn’t run because flight was always faster than running, this she knew all too well. Then another option came to mind. She wasn’t sure if it would completely trick the bird for long but at least it would buy her some time.

Shifting her footing on the branch she fell backwards off of it and flipped midair. When she landed she was no longer on a normal plane of existence she was in the shadow realm. In this realm those who were on the normal plane would not be able to see, hear, or feel her unless they had the ability to see into shadows as well. She could see their shadow selves but she could not hear them.

Darting through the trees she circled around to the other side of the trio and silently climbed another tree. She still hadn’t decided if she wanted to leave just yet but she figured it wouldn’t hurt to stick around for a bit longer. As she settled onto the new branch she shifted out of the shadows and back onto the normal plane with them.

User Image
It's a little thing I like to call..... Honor.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

When Rosalina mentioned that she wasn't strong enough to transport the girl, Arius just smiled at her "Don't worry about the transportation, I can handle it. In my dragon form, I'll be able to carry both you and Shadow off of the island on my back. We just need to head to the beach, or find a large clearing where I'll have enough space to take off."

"No need to worry about the blood either, my dear... I've got that covered." Arius then pulled his sword from it's sheath, and used it to a short, yet deep incision on his left wrist... As blood began to trickle out of the wound, he held his hand out to Shadow... "Here you go, child - take as much as you need."

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain could feel Vulpecula grow tense when he drew closer to her and kissed her cheek. "What's the matter, my love?" he asked kindly "You seem so tense... Just try to relax, all right, everything's going to be fine." He then gently began to massage the kitsune's shoulders in an attempt to help her feel more at ease, before moving his hands down, gently rubbing her back. He cast a glance at the kittens, who were wrestling around playfully on the floor before turning his attention back towards her. "You know, this whole last week has been like a dream come true, Vulpecula... I feel like I have died and gone to heaven. I am truly the luckiest man in the world, to have you by my side."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow was startled when she was pulled. She was about the reach for the dagger out of fear but she felt Rosalina wrap her arms around her. She blinked for a bit and relaxed int the embrace. She found the hug to be warm and caring. She had forgotten this feeling. She forgotten what it felt like to be hug really. She was rather enjoying it. She then listened to her. "Rosalina........" She said testing out the woman's name. She then heard the man and smelled blood when he cut his arm. She looked at it. She wiggled about out of Rosalina's arms. She then started licking the blood from his wrist. She then put her lips to it and drank his blood. She made sure to be careful about how much she took. She only drank as much as she needed. When she finished she licked his wrist which closed his wound. She looked up at him. "Thank you." She said softly. She blinked and some blue now could be seen in her eyes now that she had blood in her system and was starving for it.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas