Welcome to Gaia! ::

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow looked at Rosalina with her stick people. "I slept. It's bad to sleep for too long or you could get attacked. You should never stay in one play for too long." She said simply. She took apart the stick people so they could be thrown into the fire. She figured she would be done playing with them anyway. "Did you guys have fun in the water?" She asked her.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula was still uneasy but didn't say anything else. She watched the kittens before picking up with two girls and held them in her arms. They were pretty cute but they were so tiny. "Is this all they do? Just run around and play?" She asked, watching as Nyx rolled around under her hand and Minx gnawed on her finger. "They don't do anything else?"

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Getting out of the water, Arius quickly got himself dressed before walking over to where Rosalina and Shadow were, smiling at them... What Shadow said about not staying in one place for too long made him feel sad, for he could only imagine what sort of terrible things that she had been through. "Yeah, we had a pretty good swim..." he said. He then gazed into Shadow's eyes with a solemn expression "And Shadow... now that Rosalina and I are here with you, you can sleep as long as you want to. I promise, you will not have to worry about being attacked in your sleep anymore - because we are here to protect you. Your days of living on the streets have come to an end - you'll be living in a nice house where you will always have a roof over your head and plenty of food... you will be loved and cared for."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow looked at Arius and thought about what he said. "You guys are going to take me with you? I get to have a home again?" She asked not sure if she should believe what she was hearing. She blinked wonder if this was for real. She pinched herself and realized that she wasn't dreaming. She then hugged Arius. She was quite happy. "Will you help me break out of that habit of sleeping for short periods of time. I just wake up automatically." She was over joyed.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She got out of the water and dried off my a towel she had left in the shore line while the younger girl work."Yes, Shadow we had fun swimming." Rosalina got on one of her knees and looked directly into Shadows eyes. Like Arius said, "We'll always take care of you" Thats when she caught her in a surprise bear hug and began to tickle her.

Everfear2

Terra817

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"Pretty much..." said Korvain with a smile, softly leaning his head on the kitsune's shoulder - The kittens were being so adorable right now, and so was Vulpecula. "We give them a loving home, and in return they bring great joy and comfort to our hearts. What more would you expect of them, my love?" Clearly, Vulpecula had never owned pets before, and this was new to her just like everything else. However, Korvain was content to patiently guide her through this, and help her experience all that this life had to offer.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Arius felt a great warmth within his heart as Shadow hugged him - he felt as if he had finally found a place in this world, with Rosalina and Shadow... "We will help you break this bad habit, and you'll be back to an ordinary sleep schedule in no time." said Arius reassuringly, returning Shadow's hug. He didn't know exactly how he would accomplish this, but he was certain that Shadow would get over her fears once she spent some time with him and Rosalina in a safe environment. When Rosalina caught the child in a bear hug and started to tickle, Arius couldn't help but smile and laugh at this sight.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow smiled happily as Arius told her he would help her and then hugged her. She then felt Rosalina hug her from behind. She looked up at her before she started getting tickled. She giggled because she was ticklish like most children are. "That tickles stop. Mercy Mercy." She said. She wiggle and squirmed trying to get away. "Arius help me."
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosalina felt her mental ice shield melt as she laughed along with Shadow and Arius. That when she let out the biggest yawn she ever heard. "Alright Miss Shadow, is there enough room for me in that sleeping bag for little ol' me?"

Everfear2

Terra817

Terra817

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow tilted her head. "Of course there is room. Plus it's your sleeping bag after all Rosalina." She said to her. She smiled. "I don't need sleep for some time since I took a nap as well. Unless you want me to sleep with you." She told her.
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Arius yawned, for he was feeling rather exhausted as well. He examined the sleeping bag, noting that it seemed to be rather large . He then smiled at Rosalina "Is there enough room in that sleeping bag for me? If not, that's all right - I can just sleep on the ground."

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

"I don't know. I just thought they did more." She said before setting the pair down, only for them to climb back up to her. Vulpecula held them again, scratching their bellies as she watched them. "We had hunting dogs and they would bring back kills." Watching them just roll about and climb on them, while it was cute, it was repetitive. "What do they eat? Do they eat our food?"

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"No, they eat cat food specially made for them... It's easy to find at any grocery or pet store." said Korvain, licking his lips as he glanced over at the kittens' food dishes. Being a feline himself, the cat food had actually looked and smelled rather appealing to him, and he had to resist the urge to eat some himself. "If they ever kill anything, they might bring it back to us, although I doubt we would want to eat it..." he said, thinking of the tendency that domestic cats had to bring dead mice and birds to their masters. "Which reminds me, I still need to buy some food for us. Are you going to be all right here at home with the kittens while I run to the grocery store, my love?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula nodded, looking over the kittens. "I should be able to watch them while you're gone. It shouldn't be too hard." She said as she scooped up the trio in her arms. "It will be nap time." She carried them to the bed and set them down, laying down on her stomach. After a moment the three climbed up on her, wrestling for a while before settling down and laying all over her. Haku was on her head, Nyx and Minx were curled up with each other on her back.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain gave Vulpecula a kiss and then headed into town, coming back a while later and putting away the groceries he had bought. He went into the bedroom to check on Vulpecula, and found her and the kittens all asleep... they all looked so cute together! He then headed to the kitchen and fixed a nice steak dinner for both of them, with sweet potatoes and grilled vegetables on the side. There was also an apple pie in the oven, that would be done by the time they were finished eating. After dinner was done, Korvain walked into the bedroom and gave Vulpecula a kiss on the cheek, hoping to wake her up. "Dinner's ready, my love..." he said softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff