Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

She had a nice sleep, no dream but it was still a bit restful. Feeling something on her cheek before hearing a voice, the kitsune stirred from her nap and opened her eyes. Something caught her nose and she wasn't the only one. The kittens had woke up as well and started crying, climbing over each other to get attention and food. Vulpecula sat up and rubbed her eyes, stretching a bit.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain could see that the kittens were hungry, so he filled up their bowls with cat food. Mewing happily, the kittens ran over to where the food was and began to devour it. Korvain stood there smiling as he watched them for a minute. He found it hard to look away, because they were just so damn cute. He finally walked over to where Vulpecula was and sat down next to her, putting an arm around her shoulder. "Are you ready to have dinner now, my love? I made something special, just for you - I hope you like it."

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula felt him get close again, tensing up instantly before nodding. "I am hungry. Whatever it is it smells good." She said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she got up and stretched. It was a nice nap, the bed was very comfortable, more than the floor or tree. A bit of a stretch and instantly she grabbed her side, hearing a rip and feeling the pain. "I shouldn't have stretched that much..." She hissed, the blood starting to seep into her clothes. Her stitches had ripped from over stretching and caused the wound to open again.

Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"One way to find out, everyone squeeze him." Rosalina picked up Shadow and slipped her into the sleeping back. smiled before she got into the sleeping bag. "If you think you can fit, come on in."

Everfear2

Terra817

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"s**t..." muttered Korvain, seeing the bloodstain spreading on her clothing where her stitches had been. He pulled her shirt off to see that his suspicions were correct, and she had indeed torn her stitches. He placed his hand firmly over the wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding. He then let out a sigh... it seemed like every time he wanted to have a romantic evening with her, something like this had to happen. He was beginning to think that he was cursed somehow. There was nothing he hated more than to see her in pain like this. "Would you like me to re-stich your wound myself, or would you rather go to a doctor?"

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Arius climbed into the sleeping bag next to Rosalina. It was a tight squeeze, and he had to snuggle up close to her in order to fit. Yet, he found it extremely comfortable. He put an arm around Rosalina, enjoying the feel of her warmth. Shortly afterwards, he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula was shocked when he pulled her shirt off, covering herself. "You could have just asked to lift my shirt up!" She snapped, holding her side. "You can stitch it cause if we go, they may hold me there." She said between her teeth, both in pain and in frustration of his actions. "Just get it over with before I bleed out." She moved to the bathroom, leaving a droplet trail behind her.

Everfear2

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Time Skip

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosalina woke up in between two warm bodies. One, was Arius whom had his arm wrapped around her and Shadow who remained stead fast asleep. With a grin she carefully pulled her body out from between the two hoping neither woke. The Siren went to the lake and transformed before hopping into a deep part in the water. The island was far to hot for her so this was the only way to cool off. After a bit she came back to land with a couple of fish. Thats when Rosalina used one of the matches to start a fire and began to roast them. The smell filled the surrounding area and was sure to summon any hungry stomach in the near by area.

Everfear2

Terra817

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageShadow woke up. She smelled fish. She sniffed the air and crawled out of the sleeping bag. She then walked over to Rosalina and hugged her. "Rawr."
Miyori_loves_animals
Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Miyori_loves_animals

Terra817

User Image

Arius woke up to find that he was alone in the sleeping bag... He smelled something cooking and got out to see that Rosalina had caught some fish and was roasting them over a fire. His stomach growled loudly as he was reminded how hungry he was - after all, he hadn't eaten anything since before he had come to this island. He sat down next to Rosalina, gently putting his arm around her shoulder. "Thank you for catching those fish, Rosalina..." he said softly "It looks delicious, and I'm starving."

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"I'm sorry, Vulpecula..." said Korvain softly, gazing into her eyes. He was completely comfortable with her and felt as if he had known her his entire life - yet he had to remember, she didn't feel the same way about him yet. When they got to the bathroom, he cleaned her wound with rubbing alcohol and then proceeded to stitch it shut, while singing softly to her to calm her nerves. When he was finally finished, he cleaned the dried blood from around the wound. "Hopefully, that should hold." he said, smiling at her. "Just try not to move around or stretch too much. Our dinner's probably gotten cold by now, but that's all right - I can just microwave it."

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula remained silent as he stitched her back up, not even looking at him as he did it. Once he was done she pulled a jacket on and zipped it completely shut, her ears still back against her head. "Let's just eat then." She said, heading into the dining room and sitting down. Her anger toward him was still bubbling, especially since he kept thinking she was going to be as open as he was toward her. Her eyes went to the kittens eating their food, watching them trying to bite more than they could chew.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain put Vulpecula's plate into the microwave and warmed it up before re-heating his own. He could see that she was upset, so he gently took her hand. "Please don't be upset, my dear..." he said softly "Just try to relax and enjoy your dinner." He then gazed into her eyes dreamily "You know, I think that you and I were truly destined to meet - there is definitely a higher power at work here, and I am grateful for it."

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula narrowed her eyes at her. "You do things before thinking. And I don't believe in any higher power." She said coldly before starting to eat. Her ears were still back and she only calmed a little when Minx had climbed up into her lap and tried grabbing her food. The kitten was immediately placed back down on the floor but she was a persistent kitten. Eventually it got to the point where the kitten was held in one hand out away from the table while she ate with the other.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain just gazed at Vulpecula, taking a bite of his food. "I didn't necessarily believe in a higher power either, until you and I met. I mean, it's clear that this is not a mere coincidence. You and I were truly destined to be together." He smiled and chuckled a little at Minx's adorable antics - she had plenty of food in her own bowl, yet she was determined to get some of the kitsune's. It eventually got to the point where Vulpecula had to hold the kitten in one hand while eating with the other. Korvain began to laugh at this, yet his smile was quickly replaced with an expression of concern when a black van slowed to a stop in front of the house. Korvain could see a human woman in the driver's seat. As soon as she made eye contact with him, she sped off, peeling out on the pavement again... "That's the third time that van has been down this street since we've started eating dinner." said Korvain to Vulpecula "They're probably just lost and looking for something, but then again they might be burglars casing the neighborhood." he got up and made sure that all of the doors were locked before sitting back down. He tried to enjoy the rest of his dinner but he found that he couldn't because he had a strange sense of foreboding that made him nervous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff