Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain could see that Vulpecula was terrified. He pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly as he gently ran a hand through her hair "It's all right my dear, you're safe. I'm here for you, and nobody's going to hurt you." he said in a soft, reassuring voice. Keeping an arm around her and holding her close to comfort her, he walked with her slowly towards the meat department. He figured that she would feel comfortable there, considering that her diet was mainly carnivorous. The cases here were filled with every cut and variety of meat imaginable, and he was certain that she would see something there that looked appealing to here. "If you see anything you'd like, go ahead and put it in our cart. This is a lot easier than hunting, isn't it?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula was still trembling as Korvain tried to comfort her. She shuffled along with him, not wanting to move as she was guided to the meat department. It was a little chilled there but she felt like everything was closing in on her. Even being surrounded by meats of all cuts and types, she didn't want to move. All she did was nod to what Korvain said though didn't move to try to read what the labels said.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain could clearly see that Vulpecula was not enjoying this... He pulled her into his arms once again, holding her tightly and gazing into her eyes. "What's wrong, my love?" he asked with concern in his voice - he hated seeing her this way "If you're not comfortable here, I can take you back home and do the grocery shopping by myself. I'm sorry for bringing you here - I just wanted you to be able to pick out some food that you like. But if you're not ready for this, I understand."

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula felt him pulled her close again, starting to feel enclosed. She tried pushing away from him, starting to hyperventilate. "No... It's-It's too..." She muttered through her breaths, wanting to run but he was still holding her. The feeling of panic and fear building in her as it seemed like there were more and more people. There were more people in the store than her village and all the letters and words that were still unfamiliar to her were making her head spin. Her feet kept trying to back away from him to run, sliding on the tile floor, wanting to just get outside and in the open.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

It seemed that Vulpecula was on the verge of an anxiety attack. The crowds and the unfamiliar environment were overwhelming to her. "Come on, dear - we're going outside." he said, keeping his arm around her as he quickly led her towards the exit of the store. He took her outside to the parking lot, standing next to their car. A cold wind was blowing from the north, and a light snow had begun to fall from the dreary gray sky. Korvain held Vulpecula in his arms and gently rubbed her back, trying to calm her down... "Everything's going to be all right, my love. Just take nice, deep breaths... We're going to head back home now, all right?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula walked with him the ought the store to outside and by their metal contraption. She tried taking deep breaths with her racing heart pounding in her ears. The cold wind helped a bit as she slowly calmed back down, nodding to the idea of going back home. Home was safe. It wasn't a bustling nightmare. Everything was just going so fast from one unknown environment to another.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain got into the car with Vulpecula and began driving home, rolling down the windows so that she would be comfortable. "I'm sorry for taking you to that grocery store, Vulpecula..." he said softly, glancing at her before returning his eyes to the road. "I honestly didn't expect you would react so badly to it, but now that I know I promise I will never make you go there again. Are you feeling better now my love? Is there anything I can get for you?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

The kitsune had her legs against her chest in the car, resting against the door so the cold air would hit her face. She had managed to calm her breathing down but still was still trembling from it. The airport was bad but they were going out and when they were in it there weren't as many people around. She nodded when he asked if she was doing better but shook her head when he asked if there was anything he could get her. Vulpecula didn't know if anything could help. She just wanted to curl up and hide from the world.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

As Korvain was driving, he saw an animal shelter and pulled up outside of it, putting the car in park. He pulled the hairbrush from his pocket and began to gently run it through her hair, hoping to calm her down. "I know something that might help you with your anxiety about these unfamiliar surroundings, Vulpecula." he said, smiling reassuringly. "If you're feeling up to it, we can go inside and take a look at some of the pets - but if at any time you start to feel another panic attack coming on, just let me know and we'll get out of there right away." he then smiled at her, gently taking her hand. He knew that the modern world was unfamiliar and frightening to her, and he wanted to help her adjust to it.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula didn't want to move from her spot but feeling the brush in her hair did help her calm down back to near normal level. She looked around outside and it seemed pretty empty. She only saw two other vehicles there so maybe it wouldn't be like the market. Giving a small nod, the kitsune climbed out of the car and headed inside with him. The place was small but there was only one person visible behind the desk. It smelt weird from cleaning products.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

As Korvain walked with Vulpecula through the shelter, all variety of cats and dogs looked at them from inside their cages, practically begging to be adopted. Korvain saw a room full of young kittens and stepped inside, finding himself unable to resist their cuteness. He picked up a small grey one, smiling at it. As he gently pet it, it let out an appreciative mew and began to purr. "Look at this, my love!" exclaimed Korvain, handing the kitten to Vulpecula "He's so adorable!"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Following Korvain into the kitten room, she looked at them all running around before taking the kitten from him. She held it in her hands as she looked it over, not exactly sure what to do. It was cute and fluffy, trying to nibble on her fingers. "This is cute..." She kept studying the baby in her hands, not noticing a little orange fluff ball climbing the back of her pants.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain smiled - the gray kitten seemed to be taking a liking to Vulpecula, and the sight of the kitsune holding the little baby kitten was so adorable he felt as if his heart would melt. It was then that he noticed a fluffy orange kitten climbing up the back of Vulpecula's pant leg. He reached over and gently pulled the kitten off of her, holding it in his arms as he stared at it "Hey kitty..." he said softly "Where are you going?". The kitten replied to this by mewing loudly and pawing at him gently.

Korvain then turned his attention to Vulpecula "They're so adorable, and they're practically begging us to take them home..." he said, smiling at her "Would you like to adopt them both, my love?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula looked over at the new kitten Korvain was holding and nodded. "It wouldn't be nice if they were alone when we are gone." She said, scratching the grey kitten's head and chin. It was a little awkward for her to handle something so small and...well, not food. "Do they have names?"

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

"No, they don't... meaning we will have to name them." said Korvain, smiling as he pet the orange kitten he was holding, which was a female. The gray one, on the other hand, was male. "Do you have any idea what we could call them, Vulpecula?" he asked. He had a few good ideas himself, but he wanted to know what she thought first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff