Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain saw Vulpecula escape from the white-haired neko. The neko then attempted to kick her hand and cause her to fall... Before he could do this, Korvain aimed the SMG at him and pulled the trigger, letting out a burst of gunfire. With lightning-quick reflexes, the neko jumped from the catwalk.

Korvain then ran over to where Vulpecula was hanging on precariously, standing below her with his arms out. "Go ahead and let go, dear - I'll catch you!" he shouted, keeping a close eye on his surroundings in case the white-haired neko decided to show himself again... his instincts told him that he was hiding somewhere, waiting to get the drop on them when they least expected it.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula flinched at the sound of the gunshot before hearing Korvain below her. She could feel her side stretching and the newly replaced stitches starting the rip her skin. Closing her eyes, the kitsune let go, hoping the neko was going to catch her.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain caught Vulpecula in his arms, setting her gently down on her feet. "Are you all right, love?" he asked... Suddenly, the lights in the building went out, plunging the room into almost complete darkness.

"s**t!" exclaimed Korvain, his feline eyes quickly adjusting to the darkness. Being trapped alone in a dark warehouse with an armed lunatic wasn't exactly the greatest situation.

Vulpecula was unarmed... Seeing as the SMG was the easiest weapon to use, and she wasn't a trained killer like he was, he handed it to her. "It's us or him - you see him, don't hesitate." he said softly and quickly "Stay close." he then began to walk through the dark building towards the exit, holding his crossbow in his right hand and a dagger in his left, expecting to be ambushed at any moment.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpeculafelt arms around her as Korvain had caught her before setting her down. Her side ached but it wasn't bleeding again. She was surprised at the sudden darkness and tried to adjust but she was no one with night vision. Holding the weapon Korvain gave her, the kitsune tried to follow as quickly and quietly as possible, squinting to try to see in the dark.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Suddenly, Korvain was aware of a shadow lunging towards him from the corner of his eye. Holding his daggers defensively, he turned around to meet the threat - the albino neko, wielding twin daggers of his own. Their blades clashed, and it seemed like they were evenly matched. The albino could dodge or block everything Korvain threw at him. The albino executed a sudden sweep kick that caught Korvain by surprise, knocking him off his feet and sending him sprawling to the ground... The next thing he knew, the other neko was on top of him, with a dagger just inches away from his throat, and he was struggling for his life. His eyes widened when he got a good look at his assasilant's face "Brother...?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula jumped back when Korvain went at it as she tried to aim the gun with shaky hands. They were moving around so much that she couldn't line up a shot. When he was on top of Korvain, she aimed and fired, only grazing his back with the bullet when the gun had a slight jump she was not accustomed to.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Ezrael's face showed no emotion whatsoever... It seemed that he already knew that Korvain this was his own brother - and he had no issue with killing him. He was definitely not the kind, caring brother Korvain had known before they were both taken by pirates. He was somebody else now...

Korvain could hear the muffled chuda-chuda-chuda of the silenced SMG as Vulpecula opened fire. Ezrael jerked and cried out as he was grazed by a bullet, loosening his grip enough for Korvain to get the upper hand. Korvain broke free from Ezrael's grip, lunging at him with his own dagger and plunging it into his abdomen. Before Ezrael could even counter or react, Korvain rapidly stabbed him two more times, and then kicked him in the chest, sending him sprawling backwards.

Korvain then kneeled down next to his brother... He was badly wounded, and a trickle of blood ran from his mouth - he didn't have long to live, yet his face showed no trace of emotion. Korvain took his brother's hand, gazing solemnly into his eyes... "I looked forward to meeting you again for so long... yet you're not the same person I knew before. Why did you do this, Ezrael?"

A wicked grin came to Ezrael's face, as he weakly whispered the name "Mortimus..."

Korvain recognized the name of an ancient demon god from the legends... but it didn't answer his question. "What do you mean?"

Ezrael's breath was labored as he spoke, and Korvain could tell he was in a good deal of pain. "The pirates sold me to a religious group, the Children of Mortimus. Although I started as their slave, I rose in their ranks; I became one of them... For thousands of years, our order has tried to bring Mortimus back to life - but our efforts have been stopped by mortal men - men like President Hudson. The time of our rise to power draws near, however; Mortimus will rise again, and purify purge all sin and weakness from the Earth! Only the strong and the worthy will be left living!"

Korvain's eyes widened "You're insane. Chances are Mortimus never even existed... You're willing to do all this, kill all these people for what? A legend? Mythology! Plus, if the legends are true, this demon will eradicate all mortal life from the planet... why would you support a being like this?"

Ezrael then smiled... "Our world has become overpopulated... and people have grown weak - believing in nonsense like love and compassion. Life is all about power, strength, fear... And all those who do not understand this deserve to be purged! When Mortimus rises again... you will be the first to fall!" he then started to cough, large amounts of blood coming out of his mouth "I am going to paradise, now, dear brother... Farewell, for you will never join me there... Walpurgis... will burn your very soul into oblivion..." he then began to laugh hysterically, before finally drawing in one last, ragged breath and falling still.

Korvain sighed, staring at his brother's dead body for a moment. He then pulled an ace of spades card from his pocket and laid it on his chest. He then got up and walked over to Vulpecula, pulling her into his arms and holding her tightly, glad she was alive. "Are you all right?" he asked "They didn't hurt you, did they?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula was trembling, holding he gun as she watched what happened. She wasn't sure what they were talking about but it seemed bad. When Korvain came up to her, she put down the gun and did something she hadn't done... She hugged him back, burying her face into him. Her head shook back and forth, holding him tightly. She just wanted to go home. This was terrifying. Who knows if there were more people there to come after them.

Everfear2

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

darkqueenie

User Image

Korvain put his arm around Vulpecula's shoulder and began to walk towards the door with her. He was happy that she was unharmed. "Come on, love... let's get home. I'm sure the kittens are worried about us."

Korvain then stepped outside with Vulpecula and trudged through the snow with her, back towards his car. As they passed the bodies of the guards he had sniped earlier he let out a sigh... "You know, I always wondered whether I would see my brother again, whether he was even still alive. That cult that bought him from the pirates might as well have killed him... They clearly tortured and brainwashed him; whatever they did destroyed every ounce of what he once was, and made him into a maniac - a religious fanatic. It's over now, and we can hopefully have some peace and quiet."

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Vulpecula nodded in silence, following beside him. She didn't even want to look at the bodies they passed. She didn't know how to handle it all. They broke into their house. It could happen again even! The kitsune just stared down at the snow, just following along side him.

Everfear2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces